Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

We the viewers (or ex-viewers) are the ones who helped make these girls what they are today, so can we really fault them for taking advantage of the opportunity?

The contract they made with MTV wasn't "be a good, nurturing, kind, ethical person and make tons of money," it was "be a crappy, drama-generating person and make tons of money." 

Where does fault lie- in the supply or in the demand?  

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
21 hours ago, DangerousMinds said:

The best protest is simply to stop watching the show. Hell, stop watching MTV in general. And many of us have already done that.

I haven't watched in years, not since Kaiser's infancy.

• Love 9
11 minutes ago, MaddyMaeboxerbabe said:

Is this about Janelle or David?  Wasn’t she gone to NYC and he was home feeding fried squirrel to Ensley?  

That was a post on Davids Facebook page but it's now replaced with

"Oooh shit, I didnt realize how much weight I could lose in just a few days! Might as well keep going at this rate!"

• Useful 2
  • LOL 3
45 minutes ago, MaddyMaeboxerbabe said:

Is this about Janelle or David?  Wasn’t she gone to NYC and he was home feeding fried squirrel to Ensley?  

Jenelle is still in New York. 

• Love 4
21 minutes ago, Mkay said:

Jenelle is still in New York. 

Maybe they are filming a Teen Mom 2 Special "Jenelle Tells All".😁 I wonder if they filmed the meeting since she's still under contract. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 2

It's interesting that Kaiser is at Barb's and as far as I can tell, she hasn't picked up Ensley. She's dumb as hell for not taking her toddler. That's fucked up and SAD!

Edited by FairyDusted
Can't spell the kids name
  • Love 4
27 minutes ago, FairyDusted said:

It's interesting that Kaiser is at Barb's and as far as I can tell, she hasn't picked up Ensley. She's dumb as hell for not taking her toddler. That's fucked up and SAD!

He probably wouldn't let her. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 8
On 10/28/2019 at 1:57 PM, ChristmasJones said:

We the viewers (or ex-viewers) are the ones who helped make these girls what they are today, so can we really fault them for taking advantage of the opportunity?

The contract they made with MTV wasn't "be a good, nurturing, kind, ethical person and make tons of money," it was "be a crappy, drama-generating person and make tons of money." 

Where does fault lie- in the supply or in the demand?  

I never watched the show but I do occasionally read the boards and comment on them.  One of my big points is that Janelle has over 400 pages of comments which is way beyond what any of the other girls do.   She was big money for MTV who never gave a rats ass about her personal morals as long as she brought in the eyesballs and like any dumpster fire she did.

Until the day she went too far.

But even that brings in the eyeballs.  If MTV could figure out how to logistically hire her back without setting off an even bigger dumpster fire....

Don’t kid yourself 

they would.

• Love 11

Yes, and why should we criticize these girls for the fact that someone (in this case, MTV), wants to pay them for acting crazy?

I know, we are just here for fun to snark, but.... on a deeper level, if there were no viewers, these girls would not be able to make money for acting the way they do. They would have to develop the social and other skills needed to bring in an income.

If you use the analogy of drug use - there are dealers and there are users.  Dealers could not make any money if no one wanted to buy drugs. 

I actually think we, as a society, are moving into a new era. With the advent of YouTube stars and reality TV, people are learning that acting crazy, stupid, immoral, obnoxious, etc., while being completely shameless about it, has become a viable way to make an income.  There is a demand for this sort of entertainment. 

Amberlynn Reid on Youtube is a good example. She makes enough money to support herself and others while maintaining a near 600lb weight  and constantly buying crap at Walmart, all due to people watching her on Youtube.  She is a completely dysfunctional person in all aspects... but by recording videos of herself every day, she makes enough money to not need a real job. 

Look at the folks from Jersey Shore. A bunch of young, uneducated kids acting crazy while being drunk. Now millionaires. 

For another example, in case you're not convinced yet, check out airsoftfatty on Youtube - he has over 300K subscribers (and more now since I am sure this post will earn him a few more avid fans).

I could go on... but the point is we (myself included) love to watch this shit, and by doing so we are going to continue to make shameless assholes very wealthy.  I also wonder if the concept of being ashamed for bad behavior will eventually go away based on this trend. 

Edited by ChristmasJones
  • Love 14
15 minutes ago, geauxaway said:

I don’t believe she will stay away from him.  I just don’t.   She is doing this for a paycheck and publicity.  I won’t be surprised if he is behind the whole thing, laughing all the way to the bank.  

She won't stay away from him, because she can't. They split the land, remember? So, she'll have the problem of dividing up that debt. And the debt on the sinking house. Like you guys I presume this becomes her new story arc: divorcing from David, except she's still a shitty person and no one is invested in that story at all. Still, now she'll have MTV money back. THink David's just going to shrug his neanderthal shoulders and walk away from his homestead? He isn't.  She'll owe him alimony for the one kid. And he'll be a real pain in the ass about their custody agreement. She doesn't realize it because she's fucking stupid and always has been: David was never ever anyone's model of anyone you'd want in your life long term. Except she's fucking dumb enough to make sure all of those shackles are in place, the house, the land, the kid, the marriage, instead of just sport fucking the guy and using protection. And this show's on its last legs...that income is very temporary. David isn't, nor is the upkeep bills on those animals (for whom I shudder). Can you in any way imagine a life for her at 40 years old that isn't a sad photo of abject misery? Three kids, one (jace) with some level of medical requirements, three dads, who among them have a single positive quality (Jace's dad, whose positive quality is his consistent absence, sadly), notoriety but not wealth, no skills either professionally or socially, bad investments all around, a pair of loser albatross ex huzbins to deal with forever? Put that shit in a dating profile, see how it goes. 

Edited by Uncle JUICE
  • Love 21

I'm skeptical about the split but FUCK, do I ever wish it was real. Janelle on her own is bad enough. UBT though is a whole new level she was not prepared for. And now they have a daughter together. She will be shitting every time she has to drop her off. 

And back to Barb she goes... 

• Love 15
2 hours ago, druzy said:

She filed for divorce

image.png.819fd12f4a944fb8b2ed36147d8aa442.png

image.png.39423d56ae2b6f6b14ea469f183a9cd8.png

A.) She didn't write that

B.) MTV is going to hire her back

C.) She may have filed for divorce but it's all bullshit. This reeks of an orchestrated attempt to get her back in the public's good graces.

Excuse me while I take my Silkwood shower now.

I'll start to believe it when I see the divorce finalized, which will take awhile because under NC law, a couple must be apart for a year before they can file for divorce

Edited by ravencroft
extra info
  • Useful 1
  • Love 10

Of course MTV will take her back. She is their  favorite trainwreck, and to be honest, the only mildly interesting one on this show. If the divorce is real, you know Jenelle will have a new man in record time and then there will be the fighting with David, off camera for him, about the kids and her new man. Barbara will be wailing about the new guy. I am just waiting to see what man jenelle will pull out of the swamp next because each guy gets progressively worse. I will put my money on a guy who has done a long stint in prison. 

• Love 11

If this is real, I hope Jenelle is safe purely for the sake of the kids. She's currently got two children in her care and an ex with a history of violence against women and access to guns. Having left him, she's never been more at risk and David has form for abuse and murder. I really, truly dislike her but I wouldn't wish death on anyone who has left an abusive relationship. 

• Love 14

I’d love to have seen Jenelle eat crow at that MTV meeting. Instead like previous threats to “walk away” unless they succumbed to her demands. I’m sure it was all yes, you’re right, whatever you say.

IMO - I don’t think they’ve actually run out of money yet - but even she’s not that stupid to see the writing on the wall. She was Reality TV poison as long as he was around.

Personally, I’m happy for her and the kids (more so kids) if she actually does leave that unrepentant psycho (however doubtful that maybe).

Too bad it took her dwindling bank account and makeup disaster to realize. Should have been out way before he murdered her dog. I still think she’s trash.

Waiting for her “exclusive” with People to cry how abusive he was after claiming how he was the perfect mate/father for years (as recent as two weeks ago). 

But there is a good point for MTV rehiring her. They’re keeping the even more repulsive Amber Portwood, who likely did go after her boyfriend with a machete. MTV is even trashier than Jenelle.

• Love 10
4 hours ago, geauxaway said:

I don’t believe she will stay away from him.  I just don’t.   She is doing this for a paycheck and publicity.  I won’t be surprised if he is behind the whole thing, laughing all the way to the bank.  

They have to remain separated for a yr before the divorce is final. (Or filed. I can’t remember). I don’t see that happening.  

• Love 7

I hope it's true. 

But I seriously doubt it. 

I'm having flashbacks to when she was sneaking around with Kieffer. 

She "filed papers". That could just mean she wiped her @$$ for all we know. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 10

If this was true, he wouldn't go down without a fight and we would be posting his mugshot. How would she have taken Ensley off the Land without incident? The Monster threatened to kill the Secret Service when they tried to come on the Land.

Edited by druzy
  • Love 13