Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

On 11/11/2019 at 6:30 PM, BitterApple said:

I'm not remotely surprised. When Sean did that livestream to complain about Jade not letting him see Khloe, women were leaving comments bashing Jade, telling Sean how handsome he was and asking if he was single. Guy's a deadbeat loser actively doing drugs and women are lining up to be his girlfriend. It never ceases to amaze.

I saw that too...uneffing real. Never ceases to amaze me how women will write letters to serial killers and wife/child killers who are in jail and tell them how they love them and are so attracted to them. 

• Love 7
16 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Bet you can't guess who Fox News says is talking to MTV about returning to the show?   Yes, Jenelle, wonder if her next boyfriend will appear too?

I'm still looking askance at this whole situation. Did Jenelle formally file any papers? In NC, for a separation to begin, you have to get a "divorce from room and board" first. Is she filing in Tennessee?  As for restraining orders, anyone can say anything for a temporary one--they have to go before a judge to get it permanent and give evidence.

I will believe it when official papers are filed/finalized and Jenelle has a new boyfriend.

• Love 9
15 hours ago, Billina said:

Oh my god, I'm so shocked.

That's exactly her plan: ditch David, and make her new leech the focus of her storyline on the show.  MTV can't film David, but Jenelle will talk about how stressed she is over the divorce, dude, and how she needs to get custody of Ensley, dude.  Despite saying this, Jenelle will dump Ensley and the rest of the kids with Barb so she can cavort on a Caribbean beach with New Leech, and wear a bunch of unflattering bikinis, hiked up her ever expanding ass.  When Barb yells at Jenelle for ditching the kids to hang out with her booooyyyfriiieeend, Jenelle will tell Barb to LEAVE HER ALOOOONNE!!!, and the codependency cesspool between mother and daughter will start churning, again.  By next spring, Jenelle and New Leech will be engaged, and Jenelle will sell the wedding pics to TMZ, or US Weekly.  In between all this, David will post scary shit on social media, and probably threaten to murder Jenelle, and New Leech.  He won't face any repercussions for any of it, but he will find a new victim partner, and Jenelle will bitch about what a drug-addled skank this new woman is, and how she doesn't want her to be around Ensley, when really, she will be more hung up on the fact that New Victim is younger and skinnier, than she is.  Oh, and the prefab will continue to slowly sink into the swamp, the dogs and the geese and the chickens will all die, Jenelle will bitch about having to deal with The Land and dividing everything up with David, and New Leech will just sit in the corner and tell Jenelle how amazing she is, because she is his meal ticket, now, and he doesn't want to rock the boat.  END SCENE.

NAILED IT 

• Love 5
17 hours ago, Billina said:

Oh my god, I'm so shocked.

That's exactly her plan: ditch David, and make her new leech the focus of her storyline on the show.  MTV can't film David, but Jenelle will talk about how stressed she is over the divorce, dude, and how she needs to get custody of Ensley, dude.  Despite saying this, Jenelle will dump Ensley and the rest of the kids with Barb so she can cavort on a Caribbean beach with New Leech, and wear a bunch of unflattering bikinis, hiked up her ever expanding ass.  When Barb yells at Jenelle for ditching the kids to hang out with her booooyyyfriiieeend, Jenelle will tell Barb to LEAVE HER ALOOOONNE!!!, and the codependency cesspool between mother and daughter will start churning, again.  By next spring, Jenelle and New Leech will be engaged, and Jenelle will sell the wedding pics to TMZ, or US Weekly.  In between all this, David will post scary shit on social media, and probably threaten to murder Jenelle, and New Leech.  He won't face any repercussions for any of it, but he will find a new victim partner, and Jenelle will bitch about what a drug-addled skank this new woman is, and how she doesn't want her to be around Ensley, when really, she will be more hung up on the fact that New Victim is younger and skinnier, than she is.  Oh, and the prefab will continue to slowly sink into the swamp, the dogs and the geese and the chickens will all die, Jenelle will bitch about having to deal with The Land and dividing everything up with David, and New Leech will just sit in the corner and tell Jenelle how amazing she is, because she is his meal ticket, now, and he doesn't want to rock the boat.  END SCENE.

It's like you're in their heads! This is EXACTLY how it will go down👏

• Love 9
On 11/16/2019 at 1:58 PM, lovesnark said:

Let me see if I can remember them in order....................

1. Andrew (Jace's sperm donor)

2. Keiffer  

3. Can't remember his name, he was way too "normal" for her.

4. Gary

5. Courtland, who was also huzzbin #1

6. Nathan

7. UBT

okay, this is AWFUL (yet AMAZING), can she *please* be on Ex on the Beach????

• LOL 5
  • Love 2

So, if Jenelle does indeed divorce David, that makes three people she will have to share custody of a child with, and she isn't even thirty.  If she wants to relocate to Tennessee, or where ever New Leech lives, that will inevitably cause a shit-storm between Jenelle, Barb, Nathan, and David, but I'm not sure if someone in Jenelle's position could even move at this point, so we'll see.

• Useful 2
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, Billina said:

So, if Jenelle does indeed divorce David, that makes three people she will have to share custody of a child with, and she isn't even thirty.  If she wants to relocate to Tennessee, or where ever New Leech lives, that will inevitably cause a shit-storm between Jenelle, Barb, Nathan, and David, but I'm not sure if someone in Jenelle's position could even move at this point, so we'll see.

I don't know what the stipulations are back there as far as custodial parents go. But, here (Washington state), the non custodial parent can petition the court to keep the other parent from moving more than a certain distance away ('m unsure of the distance). We have a friend who sees his girls every weekend and one  night during the week. Their mom's boyfriend got a job offer in Oregon and she thought she could just move the girls to Oregon and their dad would just have to see them when it was convenient for her. Our friend petitioned the court and got an injunction barring her from taking them out of a reasonable distance for scheduled visitation.

• Useful 1
  • Love 11
On 11/18/2019 at 2:44 PM, Billina said:

Jen will abandon all her kids and move to the new man home.

• Love 5
10 hours ago, galaxychaser said:

Jen will abandon all her kids and move to the new man home.

Let's hope the new man will not want to have anything to do with her kids, so that Jenelle can give up the pretense that she is a good parent and send her kids to live with more appropriate people permanently.

• Love 19
On 11/16/2019 at 1:58 PM, lovesnark said:

Let me see if I can remember them in order....................

1. Andrew (Jace's sperm donor)

2. Keiffer  

3. Can't remember his name, he was way too "normal" for her.

4. Gary

5. Courtland, who was also huzzbin #1

6. Nathan

7. UBT

I don’t think the “normal” one she lived with for a hot second was normal.

Wasn’t it this one?

https://starcasm.net/jenelle-evans-ex-josh-miller-wanted-for-kidnapping-leaving-3-yr-old-in-the-middle-of-the-street/

Trash will always find Trash.

I do love it how UBT claims to have “paid” for The Swampland. With what money would that be Psycho? Even your ex’s complained you never wanted to work. Even actually stated in court couldn’t pay child support cause you had no money, no job and “vitiligo” and “homeschooling” prevented you from getting an actual job. 

Can’t wait to see the fight over the Homestead. Jenelle’s so stupid she probably thinks she’ll be set once she gets rid of him and will likely just hand it over. I wonder how many chickens and pigs are left at this point. Poor Maryssa probably has to pluck them. He’ll happily do all the killing.

Edited by Jennifersdc
ETA - you know they probably had a joint bank account. Jenelle’s an idiot.
  • Love 10
3 hours ago, Giant Misfit said:

Still not buying into this PR stunt. 

Yeah, it happened so quickly after Jenelle was in NYC and talked to MTV. And David didn't go ballistic (yet)--he was more angry at strangers on social media in the past than he is over this separation and divorce. When papers are filed and legal action is taken, I'll start to believe it, but not completely.

When Jenelle has a new man and is showing PDA (not just a hug or peck on the cheek) as well as David getting a new woman to live on the Land with him (because neither would agree to that even if this is a PR stunt,imo) then I'll start to believe this divorce is real and permanent.

• Love 11
13 minutes ago, druzy said:
She's trying get back at David

If just for the sake of Kaiser, I do hope that this divorce is real— but something feels off here. If it is real, I am really surprised that Lurch hasn’t gone off the rails, but perhaps he’s yet to get nasty and vindictive. Ymmv

Kaiser is the child I feared for the most in that family (although none of them are in an ideal situation,imo). At least being away from Lurch is an improvement, but I don’t trust Jenelle not to get into another toxic relationship.

• Love 10

I see Jenelle is making Nathan temporarily useful, until the next man comes along.  No doubt she'll be making nice with Barb, next.  I really don't think this girl is capable of loving anyone or anything, people are just props, to her.  Once the new penis comes along, she'll be screaming at Nathan again, in no time.  Ugh.

As for UBT, I'm really not all that surprised that he's been laying low since Jenelle left, if only for the fact that he still has someone on The Land to abuse, with Maryssa.  Sad, but true.

• Love 10
On 11/19/2019 at 9:43 AM, MaggieG said:

Didn't Kail also need permission from a judge to move Isaac to Delaware when she and Javi were moving there? I believe she moved without permission.

Yes, I think she moved before she had approval but then eventually got approval - Javi's job in the guard probably helped with that. 

On 11/20/2019 at 11:25 AM, Billina said:

Jenelle will never abandon her kids, not because she loves them, but because if she does, the others will have "won", in her mind.

Eh... It's usually when she has a boyfriend the kids become a huge issue and SOOOO important to her. When there is no boyfriend she generally seems to not care. 

6 minutes ago, Billina said:

I see Jenelle is making Nathan temporarily useful, until the next man comes along. 

Ding ding ding! I feel bad for Nathan because when the new one comes along and wants to play dad it's going to be hell again. 

And Jenelle is TOTALLY getting her job back if this divorce thing is true.  MTV has been dying to have this story line for years. 

• Love 8
26 minutes ago, Dmarie019 said:

Eh... It's usually when she has a boyfriend the kids become a huge issue and SOOOO important to her. When there is no boyfriend she generally seems to not care. 

True, but when is Jenelle ever single?  She has very short breaks between penises, since she can't seem to function, without them (I refuse to call them "men").

Edited by Billina
  • LOL 8
  • Love 5
11 minutes ago, Billina said:

True, but when is Jenelle ever single?  She has very short breaks between penises, since she can't seem to function, without them (I refuse to call them "men").

I really don't think she has. Not for very long. She needs a man in her life to validate her. Apparently being a mother isn't enough. 

Jenelle is reminding me of Kail, buttering up the ex when she's on the outs with the most recent baby daddy. 

• Love 15
1 hour ago, Billina said:

She's usually not... but there are short periods of time when she's 'inbetween' and it takes awhile for the new one to get into "Dad mode" and start causing issues with custody. So like now.. I doubt she really cares and she's letting Nathan be a dad whenever he wants and she's playing nice. 

• Love 2
On 11/21/2019 at 12:42 PM, Adiba said:

If just for the sake of Kaiser, I do hope that this divorce is real— but something feels off here. If it is real, I am really surprised that Lurch hasn’t gone off the rails, but perhaps he’s yet to get nasty and vindictive. Ymmv

Kaiser is the child I feared for the most in that family (although none of them are in an ideal situation,imo). At least being away from Lurch is an improvement, but I don’t trust Jenelle not to get into another toxic relationship.

so, you guys, if I have something to say to a friend or close family member, I usually just text them.  going forward, I should just post it on twitter & tag them?  #televisioniseducational #themoreyouknow

• LOL 14
  • Love 3

David is allegedly bitching that Jenelle didn't leave him any money, and Jenelle had an epiphany that David doesn't work, according to Radar Online:

‘Teen Mom’s Jenelle Evans’ Ex David Mad She Left Him With ‘No Money’

“She’s running out of money,” a source previously told Radar. “It went off like a lightbulb in her head. ‘I have this husband that doesn’t work? What in the hell am I going to do?’”

Uh, David never worked.  Ever.  That's one dim bulb, over Jenelle's head.

Edited by Billina
  • LOL 14
  • Love 5
32 minutes ago, Billina said:

David is allegedly bitching that Jenelle didn't leave him any money, and Jenelle had an epiphany that David doesn't work, according to Radar Online:

‘Teen Mom’s Jenelle Evans’ Ex David Mad She Left Him With ‘No Money’

Uh, David never worked.  Ever.  That's one dim bulb, over Jenelle's head.

Here’s an idea loser. Get a JOB.

I for one though don’t believe for a hot minute they didn’t have a joint bank account. Jenelle’s that stupid. And probably too stupid to open a new one and take out what was left before she left him.

I also don’t believe for a hot minute that she has no money left. She had to have grossed well over $1M while she was with him.

Unlike most of the other TM’s, I never saw her sporting real luxury goods. Not even the requisite Louis Vuitton tote. Toyota SUV vs BMW or Escalade (looking at you Kail). How much can swampland, guns, chickens, “blacksmithing” tools and ATV’s cost?

If she had any kind of brains (she doesn’t), she won’t start filming any reality TV until the divorce is final, so she can claim “no income”. We all know the “hardest working man in NC” is going to go after her for alimony. He’s a broke, loser bitch.

• Love 10
On 11/21/2019 at 7:09 AM, Giant Misfit said:

Still not buying into this PR stunt. 

Hey GM! I was 50/50 at first percentage wise.

Then 60/40. I’m now about 85/15. In the end - I decided they’re not smart enough to even come up with this plan. Much less execute it (your point).

As I said before - Jenelle only cares about Jenelle, and she may have finally figured out she’s poison staying with the Psycho Frenchie Killer. Redemption arc! Family Boot Camp with Barb! I’d be watching  that (love Barb) and I hate that show (see Amber Portwood). 

I would like to offer you a $100 if you’re right. Penalty for being a fool. I’ll give you my Venmo. Anybody else in?

• Love 4

I'm kind of wondering why some people are saying that David isn't acting the way they expected, upon Jenelle leaving him.  For one thing, Jenelle took the kids to Tennessee, and David had no idea where to find them (I heard they're back home, now, but that he still doesn't know where they are).  Jenelle also filed a restraining order, and David has just enough brain cells to know that if he violates it, he is going straight to jail.  So, what is he supposed to do?  He has no idea where she is, and he doesn't want to go to jail, so drinking Coronas on The Land and writing stupid shit on social media seems right up his alley.  I'm sure he is raging, privately, he just can't rage at her.  So, I don't see David's relatively chill reaction as evidence that this is a con.  The minute the two of them have to come face to face, the shit will hit the fan, and the cops will probably be called.  I bet money on it.

• Useful 2
  • Love 7
7 minutes ago, Billina said:

I'm kind of wondering why some people are saying that David isn't acting the way they expected, upon Jenelle leaving him.  For one thing, Jenelle took the kids to Tennessee, and David had no idea where to find them (I heard they're back home, now, but that he still doesn't know where they are).  Jenelle also filed a restraining order, and David has just enough brain cells to know that if he violates it, he is going straight to jail.  So, what is he supposed to do?  He has no idea where she is, and he doesn't want to go to jail, so drinking Coronas on The Land and writing stupid shit on social media seems right up his alley.  I'm sure he is raging, privately, he just can't rage at her.  So, I don't see David's relatively chill reaction as evidence that this is a con.  The minute the two of them have to come face to face, the shit will hit the fan, and the cops will probably be called.  I bet money on it.

Is it illegal to take private bets on this site and pay each other with an outside source? If so - I’m in.

And I hate to gamble (makes me nervous when it’s my own money).

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Jennifersdc said:

Here’s an idea loser. Get a JOB.

I for one though don’t believe for a hot minute they didn’t have a joint bank account. Jenelle’s that stupid. And probably too stupid to open a new one and take out what was left before she left him.

I also don’t believe for a hot minute that she has no money left. She had to have grossed well over $1M while she was with him.

Unlike most of the other TM’s, I never saw her sporting real luxury goods. Not even the requisite Louis Vuitton tote. Toyota SUV vs BMW or Escalade (looking at you Kail). How much can swampland, guns, chickens, “blacksmithing” tools and ATV’s cost?

If she had any kind of brains (she doesn’t), she won’t start filming any reality TV until the divorce is final, so she can claim “no income”. We all know the “hardest working man in NC” is going to go after her for alimony. He’s a broke, loser bitch.

I can't totally believe she's broke. Think of the money she's spent on attorney's fees just since she met him. She pretty much gave a lawyer a blank check to out motion Maryssa's family so he could obtain custody of her. She did the same thing with Kaden. Olivia spent over $50k in legal fees to try to keep him away from UBT. After she ran out of money, Kaden was forced to go visit on THE LAND. It was only after Jenelle called 911 when she said he broke her collarbone that she was able to put a stop to the visits. Plus, she's had an ongoing custody thing going with Nathan and she spent a ton of money when she tried to take Jace away from Barb. And, that doesn't include any of the criminal shit she paid attorneys for. I bet she's helped her various lawyers buy beach homes and Jaguars!

When they bought the property, they paid cash. It was less than $40k and they couldn't afford to buy the prefab outright. It was about $189k and they financed around $160k. UBT bought 2 more small parcels for $5k apiece. He says he owns them and the property records show him as the owner. He was paid $60k by MTV.

Then, add in their various drugs. And, all the vehicles, boats, motorcycles, ATVs, guns, ammo, trips and day to day expenses. They're broke as a joke.

Edited by lovesnark
  • Useful 2
  • Love 19
12 minutes ago, Billina said:

I'm kind of wondering why some people are saying that David isn't acting the way they expected, upon Jenelle leaving him.

Here's my thought: These two are the first in line to call the police at any sort of perceived infraction one made against the other. If Jenelle really absconded with Ensley to Tennessee without David's permission, he'd have been allllll over 9-1-1 (followed shortly by whatever social media he still uses) reporting a kidnapping. That's how these two histrionic drug addicts behave. Their drama has always played out online. And now...more or less radio silence. 

Also, Jenelle would never leave one man without having another in her back pocket. 

So, yeah. I'm still on the Express Bus to Stunt Town! It's lonely in here! LOL

25 minutes ago, lovesnark said:

I can't totally believe she's broke. Think of the money she's spent on attorney's fees just since she met him. She pretty much gave a lawyer a blank check to out motion Maryssa's family so he could obtain custody of her. She did the same thing with Kaden. Olivia spent over $50k in legal fees to try to keep him away from UBT. After she ran out of money, Kaden was forced to go visit on THE LAND. It was only after Jenelle called 911 when she said he broke her collarbone that she was able to put a stop to the visits. Plus, she's had an ongoing custody thing going with Nathan and she spent a ton of money when she tried to take Jace away from Barb. And, that doesn't include any of the criminal shit she paid attorneys for. I bet she's helped her various lawyers buy beach homes and Jaguars!

When they bought the property, they paid cash. It was less than $40k and they couldn't afford to buy the prefab outright. It was about $189k and they financed around $160k. UBT bought 2 more small parcels for $5k apiece. He says he owns them and the property records show him as the owner. He was paid $60k by MTV.

Then, add in their various drugs. And, all the vehicles, boats, motorcycles, ATVs, guns, ammo, trips and day to day expenses. They're broke as a joke.

Well - then there’s that....probably less money that I thought.

They could have possibly paid off that mortgage by now. I always put money on my principal each month.

I’ve always been curious about the drug thing, as I assume CPS drug tested them?

Are we on page 421 yet?

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
16 minutes ago, Jennifersdc said:

Well - then there’s that....probably less money that I thought.

They could have possibly paid off that mortgage by now. I always put money on my principal each month.

I’ve always been curious about the drug thing, as I assume CPS drug tested them?

Are we on page 421 yet?

They haven't paid it off yet. Someone on Twitter checked the property records  and the mortgage company still holds the title. Them put extra money on the principal?😂

I'm sure they're damn near experts at getting around drug tests. Also, if Jenelle had a prescription for a benzo and/or an opiate, she's off the hook as far as testing positive for either. It seemed like the Corona swilling really amped up right before, during and after the CPS thing. I think they switched to alcohol for the majority of their buzz in case they were called in for random drug tests. They were also getting low on cash. Corona is way cheaper than buying pills, meth and pot by the pound, even if they bought 20 cases at a time.

• Love 7
31 minutes ago, lovesnark said:

They haven't paid it off yet. Someone on Twitter checked the property records  and the mortgage company still holds the title. Them put extra money on the principal?😂

I'm sure they're damn near experts at getting around drug tests. Also, if Jenelle had a prescription for a benzo and/or an opiate, she's off the hook as far as testing positive for either. It seemed like the Corona swilling really amped up right before, during and after the CPS thing. I think they switched to alcohol for the majority of their buzz in case they were called in for random drug tests. They were also getting low on cash. Corona is way cheaper than buying pills, meth and pot by the pound, even if they bought 20 cases at a time.

Oh look - it’s Little Miss Real Estate Geek again. Most of you (and me) are probably tired of her. Mortgage owed won’t likely come up until they sell the swamp and buyer does a title search. And even that usually isn’t in the public records. I unfortunately know my way around property assessment databases. Some jurisdictions are much better than others. 

Great. Thanks Lovesnark. Now I’m going to try and figure out her address (I have a general idea) and see what’s in the public records.

Paying off principal was kinda funny. See fool who may owe Giant Misfit $100.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5