Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

17 minutes ago, galaxychaser said:

Is Maryssa with David alone???

Oh wow, I forgot about that. If Jenelle, Endtable and Kaiser are off the land, does that mean Maryssa is stuck with her insane father? That poor girl

• Love 5
On 11/2/2019 at 3:59 PM, CrazyInAlabama said:

So does anyone actually believe they won't take Jenelle back on the show, and that she's actually dumped David?   My personal guess is that if they don't hire her back on the show, or if she doesn't find another reality show, then she'll be right back with David.  

Which is why I don't get why people think this was a deal she made with MTV. If they fake divorce but stay together, he's still going to be a problem with filming - it won't be any different.

So I think it's a plan between her and David alone to try and get her back on the show. I just hope MTV isn't stupid enough to fall for it. 

• Love 8

MTV wants her back, it’s no coincidence she dropped this divorce story right after meeting with them. They only fired her because if the public uproar about Nugget, not that they actually cared. This separation is just so they can get her back on the show. 
could be a Jenelle and David’s idea, but MTv is certainly not going to question too closely.

damn, that girl is gonna get back on the payroll. 
the show that never ends. Makes me sick how rich these girls have gotten.

and yes I stopped watching a few years ago because I got sick of seeing them get rich for popping out kids

• Love 13
On 11/4/2019 at 7:04 PM, galaxychaser said:

I want them all replaced with new 16 year old moms. These guys are pushing 30 haha.

I think this is why I like Unexpected better. They switch girls up every season and none of them come close to Amber, Janelle or Farrah repulsiveness. Don't get me wrong, most are very dim and they have a few reality villians but none of them come close to those girls.

Edited by mscav
  • Love 14
2 hours ago, galaxychaser said:

Teen Mom OG will be 40 and pushing their grandkids around Walmart lol

Funny you mention Walmart. Word on the street (Twitter) is that they were spotted holding hands in Walmart .

• Useful 3
  • Love 10

Jenelle thinks she's smarter than she really is, so it doesn't surprise me that she's stupid enough to think she can get away with "divorcing" David to get back on the show but not actually divorcing him. I think Jenelle is going for a redemption story line. 

• Love 14

Can you imagine if some poor fool did try to get pics of them holding hands? David would probably lose it (like that time he screamed at someone at the airport for taking their pics) and attack them because there would be proof that this break up is a sham. 

If they really were holding hands and are stupid enough to try and orchestrate this. Both of which are totally plausible. 

• Love 10
18 hours ago, lgprimes said:

Makes me sick how rich these girls have gotten.

But have they?  I don't see them with much to show for it.  Most of them have either spent it all, given it away or had it taken from them by opportunists posing as lovers.  And they have opened their lives up to public scrutiny and mocking hatred.  No thanks.  They can keep their MTV paychecks.  I prefer earning an honest/modest living in privacy. 

• Love 13
51 minutes ago, suzeecat said:

I don't see them with much to show for it. 

?? These girls all own their own homes, take frequent vacations, dress well and don’t lift a finger to do work. I know plenty of (former)teen moms in the real world , and they are mostly still living with their parents. Some have moved out but most are cleaning houses or working as teaching assistants, generally trying to earn some money but needing some assistance to get by. In reality most are still living the lives the teen moms did in season 1. 
Yes the Teen Moms should have saved more, but they are more than comfortable. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, lgprimes said:

Yes the Teen Moms should have saved more, but they are more than comfortable. 

For now, at least. I doubt they have money saved up, except for maybe Chelsea. Since they are contractors, not employees, they have a lot more taken out for taxes, etc. - possibly close to 40% (or more). That significantly reduces the amount of money they actually have. I think they will be hurting once they aren't getting the MTV paychecks, because I doubt they will scale back their lifestyles. 

• Love 8

At this point I have given up hope if this show ever going away. It’s like a soap opera, and those go on for decades. In a few years the original kids will be having kids, so there will be plenty of new drama.

oh and I never chimed in on that conversation, but my money is on Gracie being the first teen parent of the next generation. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

8C54DDD0-9918-47F0-A3ED-DED3F03AF537.jpeg

1 minute ago, druzy said:

image.png.c4b965845308435acde95a85424cd04c.png

He’s so stupid.  An adult can disappear if they want. There is no court order in place at the moment so Jenelle can be gone with the kids without checking in with David.  Maybe he needs to hire his own lawyer.  Oh wait. Hahaha He’s broke.  

• LOL 10
  • Love 6

Jenelle Evans has kicked her husband David Eason to the curb…and now she’s seeking legal help to make sure he stays there.

The Ashley can confirm that Jenelle filed for and was granted a restraining order to keep her former soulmate from contacting her, or their daughter Ensley for the time being. The Ashley’s source tells her that David was just served the temporary order.

“Jenelle is in hiding,” the source said. “She has no plans to return to The Land. She has left the state and does not plan to come back to North Carolina for her stuff or anything. The kids are with her.”

“The restraining order was granted because Jenelle was able to show proof [to the judge] that abuse had occurred,” the source added. “Now that David’s been served, she can begin the divorce proceedings.” 

On Tuesday, David took to his Facebook page to claim he didn’t know where Jenelle or their two-year-old daughter was, so he was going to file a missing persons report for the pair.

“So since Jenelle has disappeared and I have no contact with her or Ensley, I have no option but to file a missing person’s report,” David wrote.

“She has not filed yet because if she files in North Carolina, she has to wait a full year and be separated before she can file for divorce in that state,” the source said. “She is going to file in [another state] so that she can bypass that.” 

As The Ashley has told you in previous posts, the separation is very real, and not a scheme put together by David and Jenelle to get Jenelle back on ‘Teen Mom 2.’ 

Earlier this week, David declared that Jenelle was “still stupid” after it was reported that she planned to file for full custody of Ensley. He has slowly started to post negative things about Jenelle online.

Radar Online reports that David did follow through (kind of) with his threat to contact authorities about Jenelle and Ensley “going missing.”

"Columbus County Emergency Services confirmed to Radar that David contacted authorities on November 5. The Columbus County Sheriff’s Office revealed a report had been made, but has not yet been filed,” the site reports. 

Edited by druzy
  • Useful 6
  • Love 2

Has anyone seen proof besides TheAshley's "sources" that she actually got a restraining order against him? I'm going to need to see a picture of that restraining order or something to believe this.

whitney.gif

Also, if she's in Tennessee, I'd bet that's where her next soulmate lives. (If this isn't all a ruse).  Homegirl doesn't move on from one guy until she's under another.

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • LOL 6
  • Love 14
32 minutes ago, Dmarie019 said:

You can file in a state you don't reside in? 

Not sure about divorce in TN but it is a state in which as soon as you have an id issued from there, your pretty much good. Its also a state in which you can qualify for instate tuition if you have a job there (my husband and I lived on the ky/tn border and I was able to get in state tuition because his job was in TN.) So it may not take much for Jenelle to set up there.

• Love 4

From Reddit

Article took me four tries to read so I'll save the rest of y'all the trouble of clicking the link:

Jenelle Evans has obtained a temporary restraining order against her estranged husband David Eason. 

In documents obtained exclusively by E! News, the former Teen Mom star documents several incidents of David's alleged abuse and says she is concerned for her and her children's safety. The temporary order of protection is issued on behalf of Jenelle and her three kids, 10-year-old Jace Evans, 5-year-old Kaiser Griffith and 2-year-old Ensley Eason. 

Jenelle states in the Nov. 4 filing that David's threats have "escalated" over the past few days, adding, "Because of his recent threats, his history of violence, his erratic behavior and his large stockpile of weapons, I am scared for my life and my children's well-being." 

The reality TV personality then details 11 alleged incidents involving David over the past two years. Jenelle accuses David of both physical and verbal abuse, in addition to destroying her property and killing their dog, which he's previously admitted to. She temporarily lost custody of her kids when David killed the French bulldog in April, which also led to her firing from Teen Mom 2.

Photos
Jenelle Evans and David Eason's Rocky Romance

During one alleged incident Jenelle claims took place on February 17, 2019, David told her, "You can die for all I care. You're a piece of s--t. Biggest piece of s--t I've ever seen." Jenelle claims that she recorded David saying this, who then allegedly locked Kaiser in their running vehicle. "While Kaiser was trying to unlock it, David continuously locked it again with my spare key, scaring both me and Kaiser," Jenelle states in the documents. 

Late last month, Jenelle states that she arranged for childcare and traveled out of town for business meetings without telling David. In response, David allegedly accused Jenelle of cheating on him and sent her a picture of an unidentified man and wrote, "This is your new boyfriend. I'm going to break his neck and feed you his head." David then allegedly texted her, "My goal in life is to make sure you regret leaving me like this."

According to Jenelle, she then asked David to stop sending her "threatening texts" and confirmed that Ensley was going to remain in her care.

"Given his actions," she writes in the filing, "and knowing his temperament, I believe he was implying that he would kill himself if I do not come back to him... For all of these reasons, I'm afraid that David will harm me or my children, and that he will continue to threaten me using text messages, phone calls, or on the internet."

Jenelle Evans, David Eason Instagram
The protection order awards temporary custody to Jenelle, mandates that David will have no contact with Jenelle or the children and will not post about Jenelle on social media or the internet. Jenelle has also requested that David pay for attorney's fees as the case continues. 

As for Jenelle's whereabouts, she states in the documents that her and the kids have left North Carolina and are currently living in Tennessee.

David has not responded publicly to Jenelle's legal action against him, but days ago called his ex "stupid" on Instagram. Jenelle first announced her decision to leave David on Oct. 31.

A court date has been set for later this month.

*Originally from Eonline but apparently there is trouble with accessing the article.

• Useful 6
  • Love 7
11 hours ago, druzy said:

Sooooo...lemme get this straight: As part of her evidence she used some threatening text from February 2019? This is loooooong before he killed Nugget, looooooong before he assaulted her at the drunken bonfire, and long before the kids were removed from the home for abuse? This piece of shit had no problem singing his high praises in the aftermath of all of those awful things -- and not even a month or so ago was dragging him around to various outlets on some half-assed effort to rehabilitate their images -- and now wants people to believe that he's all of sudden some threat to her? GTFO. 

This "divorce" and the "restraining order" (which, while real, is another attempt by these two assholes to abuse the system) and nonsense. 

This is her attempt (likely orchestrated by MTV and whatever goon does her "PR") at getting back on TV. and garnering public sympathy. 

Fuck her.  

I think this is way more about the money running out than Jenelle wanting to protect the kids. She could handle David's abusive ways until it finally dawned on her dimwitted self that she can't make nearly enough money on clickbait and horrible brow kits (and his "knifes") to support the family and keep her weed supply stocked, so it's finally time for some desperate measures to get her skanky self back on MTV.

• Love 23

Poor Maryssa trapped on the Land with a raging psychopathic lunatic. Poor Maryssa who was so brave in court only to have a bunch of garbage adults call her a pathological liar and for an idiot judge to believe them over her. Poor Maryssa. 

• Love 14
5 hours ago, TeeMo said:

What a piece of shit Jenelle is. He locked her son in the car in a rage NINE MONTHS AGO and she stuck around and continued to let her children be around him. Go eff yourself, Jenelle.

I hope Nathan can use this against her.

• Love 14
6 hours ago, geauxaway said:

2. This summer at the court hearing regarding the kids she clearly defended him enough to allow the kids back into their home.  So she perjured herself?

Yes.

And...

3.  They were awarded the kids back, but now it’s too dangerous for them to be there, so deuces Maryssa?   They ugly fought Whitney and Maryssa’s grandma to get her back and for what?  Just out of spite? 

Yes.

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 9

So this is Jenelle’s new story. Six months after swearing under oath in court, she testified David never abused her or the kids. Now she thinks she can just change her story? Oh yeah - he totally abused me and the kids - I’m totally telling the truth now Dude. That Judge in NC should be mortally embarrassed for deciding she was “credible”. 

She’s stupid enough to believe when this gets to divorce court, Psycho Dog Killer isn’t going to bring up that she “swore” under oath none of this happened?

I still think she’ll likely divorce him. The only one Jenelle really cares about is Jenelle. She vastly overestimated her “star” power after MTV dumped her. No reality TV offers (she probably couldn’t even get on Worst Cooks in America) and huge fail on makeup launch.

She needs money - since she blew it on swampland, toys and “businesses” for David, cars, “homesteading” and vacations. She has no intention of getting a regular job. If she had any brains - she could have been set for 10-15 years living a somewhat middle-class lifestyle. After that she’d be fucked though. David is even “more stupider” (thanks Mother Chantal from 90DF), for killing (literally - RIP Nugget) the Golden Goose.

Jace is with Barb. There’s no way she’d allow Jenelle to abscond with him to TN. I noticed she neglected to include her in the restraining order. Although as an adult, Barb might have to get her own. I’m sure she has enough threatening texts at least. Run Barb run!

Poor Maryssa - she told the truth under oath, and yet she’s stuck with him for now. Somebody has to feed those chickens, goats and pigs!

• Love 12

Damn. I had forgotten that Marissa may still be on The Land. Truly frightening. Those poor animals are dependent on David. If he has no money, how will he feed them? 

I hope Janelle keeps of freezer full of food that Marissa can manage. 

I hate that I worry about these things.

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
On 11/5/2019 at 6:26 PM, druzy said:

Now he's saying his dog was stolen. I bet he killed it.

According to this Twitter account:

I don’t think he killed the dog. It probably ran off. As I posted awhile ago I have a similar breed. Great Pyr mix. Incredibly independent and don’t put up with shit. If mine wasn’t a mix and we didn’t treat her like the Princess she is, we’d never be able to let her off leash. Mr. DC plays what he calls Great Pyr fetch with her every weekday morning in the park. He throws the ball, she chases it and then makes him go get it to throw again. She’s three and we still have massive amounts of treats in our pockets to make her reliably come.

My only doubt is that he has an obviously bonded brother litter mate. Maybe he’s just that much smarter than his brother. Or thankfully a concerned citizen did try to steal them (see smarter brother - who was like “hey take me”!).

• Useful 5
  • Love 3
14 minutes ago, Jennifersdc said:

I don’t think he killed the dog. It probably ran off. As I posted awhile ago I have a similar breed. Great Pyr mix. Incredibly independent and don’t put up with shit. If mine wasn’t a mix and we didn’t treat her like the Princess she is, we’d never be able to let her off leash. Mr. DC plays what he calls Great Pyr fetch with her every weekday morning in the park. He throws the ball, she chases it and then makes him go get it to throw again. She’s three and we still have massive amounts of treats in our pockets to make her reliably come.

My only doubt is that he has an obviously bonded brother litter mate. Maybe he’s just that much smarter than his brother. Or thankfully a concerned citizen did try to steal them (see smarter brother - who was like “hey take me”!).

I'm wondering if he got a whiff of a female in heat and took off? You know the dogs aren't and would never be neutered, so it's very possible that he went looking for love and something awful happened to him while out wandering. Or, as some have speculated, UBT killed him and made up the 'someone stole my dog' story to cover his tracks.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

Restraining orders are easy to get.  So, no biggie in this scam.

Looks like she got it to keep him from talking about her on social, Internet, press!  

He should file one back....and, out her atrocities!

Janelle is disgusting and her replacement Jade....is perfect!

MTV does not need her.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Dance4Life said:

Restraining orders are easy to get.  So, no biggie in this scam.

Looks like she got it to keep him from talking about her on social, Internet, press!  

He should file one back....and, out her atrocities!

Janelle is disgusting and her replacement Jade....is perfect!

MTV does not need her.

She'll have a much harder time proving she needs more than a temporary restraining order if he has a lawyer and goes to court. They both have plenty of ammunition proving what pieces of shit each of them are and he's going to use everything she said in court during the CPS hearings against her. Which is it, Thundercunt? Is he the perfect family man you testified to under oath? Or, is he the abusive piece of garbage you're claiming now? He's not going to just sit quietly in the swamp and let her keep Enchilada. She's a possession in his eyes. And, a meal ticket. He'll want custody and Jenelle to pay child support. But, if she succeeds in latching onto MTV $$ again, she'll be able to out lawyer him just like they out lawyered Maryssa's grandma and Kaden's mom (for a while). 

• Love 12