Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

Jenelle is a narsasictic biotch. Those poor little boys!!! Tie you're tubes before you ruin another child's life. Thank God for her mother!! She treats her like a dog after raising her son. All about Jenelle!! You need a reality check. All those kids would be much better life without you. Grow up !! Learn from your mistakes and quit blaming e everyone for your poor choices!!

• Love 4
On 11/22/2019 at 7:41 PM, Giant Misfit said:

So, yeah. I'm still on the Express Bus to Stunt Town! It's lonely in here! LOL

You’re not alone!

I’m not buying this either. Jenelle will do anything to get back on MTv, including publicly leave him, but they are in on this together. 

• Love 14

I'm going to ask a stupid question: what is Jace's last name?  I know Kaiser is Kaiser Griffith, and Ensley is Ensley Eason, but what is Jace's surname?  Is it Evans?

Thanks.  This was a random thought that popped into my head, and I realized I didn't have the answer, lol.

• Love 3
On 11/22/2019 at 8:36 PM, lovesnark said:

They haven't paid it off yet. Someone on Twitter checked the property records  and the mortgage company still holds the title. Them put extra money on the principal?😂

I'm sure they're damn near experts at getting around drug tests. Also, if Jenelle had a prescription for a benzo and/or an opiate, she's off the hook as far as testing positive for either. It seemed like the Corona swilling really amped up right before, during and after the CPS thing. I think they switched to alcohol for the majority of their buzz in case they were called in for random drug tests. They were also getting low on cash. Corona is way cheaper than buying pills, meth and pot by the pound, even if they bought 20 cases at a time.

Well - those are some backward ass records available on the Columbus County NC website. First time I wasn't able to search by address (somebody gave me the address). Got a great aerial view, but streetwise view Google was last there in 2013.

Ms. Real Estate Geek will try to be quick (sorry - probably not). Could search by name. Had eight records for what ended up being four parcels. For some bizarre reason they do assessments as separate records, but then group them somewhat for tax purposes. Not a single record of a sales transaction. Also very bizarre given they bought the various parts of the swampland within the last four(?) years.

Whoever got the records above either works for a Title company (I'd do it too), works at the local courthouse (see me too), or paid for a search (draw the line).

But this is what I got. All are jointly in both David and Jenelle's name.

First piece of swamp was 5.12 acres. It's assessed at $166K improved with sinking modular house. Second piece was 2.1 acres. Probably bought so Psycho could shoot off guns and bravely kill squirrels and Frenchies.  Assessed at $6,900. Taxes combined for both are $3,900/year.

Two other separate 1.0-acre lots. Assessed at $7,400 each. Combined taxes $140/year.

Entire Homestead is assessed at $187.7K. I never take those seriously. BTW.

• Useful 5
  • Love 5
On 11/22/2019 at 5:23 PM, Jennifersdc said:

I also don’t believe for a hot minute that she has no money left. She had to have grossed well over $1M while she was with him.

Oh, I do.

Lawyers + court fees + drugs + daycare for Kaiser + David's swampland toys + more drugs + trips for drugs + doctor shopping + child support + gas for custody exchanges + guns + scuba lessons + animals + drugs + agent's fees + normal expenses for life = broke/almost broke.  

(Not to mention I've seen it speculated she blew something like $30k on her failed JE Cosmetics Brow Kit endeavor.)

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 15
24 minutes ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

Oh, I do.

Lawyers + court fees + drugs + daycare for Kaiser + David's swampland toys + more drugs + trips for drugs + doctor shopping + child support + gas for custody exchanges + guns + scuba lessons + animals + drugs + agent's fees + normal expenses for life = broke/almost broke.  

(Not to mention I've seen it speculated she blew something like $30k on her failed JE Cosmetics Brow Kit endeavor.)

Feeding anywhere from 3-7 mouths at any given time, health insurance for the brood.  Buying new clothes instead of doing the laundry (remember the piles EVERYWHERE).  Ordering out stacks of pizza for delivery.  Eating out constantly.   Their vehicles are always gas guzzlers. They have blown thru a ton of money.  

Keeping in mind David wasn’t earning from MTV for probably the first year they were together, either.  I have nothing to base this on, just my personal speculation.

• Love 12
3 hours ago, Billina said:

So, Jenelle is living in Nashville?  Does that mean her next identity will be aspiring country music star? 😜

LOL! Doubtful, but it might be fun if she snags a cowboy and embraces the music. Janelle like to mold herself to her soulmates so I'm expecting this.

• LOL 11
  • Love 6
4 hours ago, Billina said:

I don't get this.  What is it?

I read the exchange on twitter and it looks like Courtland asked Kail for marriage advice - let than sink in for a minute😂 - then Nathan jumped in and told Kail to stop, then Jenelle added a few words. Middle school drama-lama-ding-dong.

• LOL 11

Am I being too optimistic if I want Jenelle to turn her life around, and continue to play nice with the people in her life, instead of hopping on the next available dick, and playing house, with him?  Am I a fool if I see a pic like this and still believe that she has it in her to really change?

Oh, who am I kidding, of course I am.  Jenelle isn't going to change unless she gets therapy, and as we all know, there is nothing wrong with Jenelle.  She has told us so, many times, so it must be true. 

Anyway, good to see that I was right about Barb being momentarily useful, just like Nathan.  I don't feel sorry for Barb anymore, though, since she was ranting about how Jenelle shouldn't have been fired, after the Nugget incident.  All these people are fucked, except for the kids (and only time will tell, with them).

• Love 14
On 11/30/2019 at 1:36 AM, Mkay said:

Since her location isn’t really a secret anymore (after court the other day).  

This reeks of being staged and nearly every single positive comment left on the tweet on this person's timeline is from a bot. 

You're still garbage and your "divorce" is fake, Jenelle. 

1 hour ago, woodscommaelle said:

Why does that poor child have the phone in her pocket? It’s the size of her thigh!

They probably give it to her to shut her up if she makes any sort of noise.  And maybe she screams bloody murder if they try to take it away.

• Love 13
18 hours ago, rhofmovalley said:

They probably give it to her to shut her up if she makes any sort of noise.  And maybe she screams bloody murder if they try to take it away.

I didn't even notice that, but I bet you're right. And now I see Jace has headphones around his neck. I doubt there's much family interaction going on. 

• Love 10
3 hours ago, druzy said:

People are saying this is her new soulmate

image.thumb.png.13084186292e315cfc9fddeaf49dc8bb.png

If she isn’t banging him he’s helping her.  I noticed in the picture with Kaiser and Ensley (that she has since deleted) the color on the walls on that picture is the exact same color of the walls on Travis Tidwell’s house in his Instagram pics.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
14 hours ago, druzy said:

People are saying this is her new soulmate

image.thumb.png.13084186292e315cfc9fddeaf49dc8bb.png

So, here's this guy's IG post from where the Jenelle and UBT pic was taken:

Maybe I'm misreading this but he thanks them for having him out out to "their place" while they were there visiting Nashville. So...they must have real estate in Nashville??? When did that happen?

38 minutes ago, Giant Misfit said:

Maybe I'm misreading this but he thanks them for having him out out to "their place" while they were there visiting Nashville. So...they must have real estate in Nashville??? When did that happen?

Maybe their Airbnb? 

• Love 5
12 hours ago, druzy said:

Maybe their Airbnb? 

That's what I was thinking.  Didn't Jenelle have some drama with an Airbnb, a while back?  I can't remember.

Anyway, I googled Travis Tidwell, because I have no life.  He does indeed work as a guitarist, if his pics on social media are any indication.  At least he has a job?  That's a vast improvement from Jenelle's other soulmates.

Still- and I don't want to sound mean, here- he doesn't seem like Jenelle's type, in the physical sense.  I don't think Jenelle's soulmates have been HAWT, but she tends to go for more conventional looking dudes.  Even slack-jawed David looked presentable, when Jenelle first met him.  IDK.

Edited by Billina
  • Useful 4
  • Love 7
5 hours ago, Giant Misfit said:

Good catch!!

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

I'm going to go full-on conspiracy theory: it's all part of Jenelle & David's con. She's playing this up so that it looks like she and David are done, but she's really just hanging out with him for the story - with David's permission, of course. This way, they can have a redemption arc on the next session. 

That's my story, and I'm sticking with it. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 13
3 minutes ago, MargeGunderson said:

I'm going to go full-on conspiracy theory: it's all part of Jenelle & David's con. She's playing this up so that it looks like she and David are done, but she's really just hanging out with him for the story - with David's permission, of course. This way, they can have a redemption arc on the next session. 

I don't see David ever giving Jenelle permission to stay at another man's house, no matter what the circumstances.

• Useful 1
  • Love 10
9 hours ago, lgprimes said:

Fishy to me that she met this guy when she was there WITH David. I agree I think he is a friend of theirs in on this fake breakup storyline.

Or, Jenelle is a messy person who acts without thinking, and doesn't see the harm in hooking up with a dude David knows/is friends with.

Really, that would be her quickest way out of The Swamp.

Edited by Billina
  • Love 4
On 11/24/2019 at 8:57 AM, lgprimes said:

You’re not alone!

I’m not buying this either. Jenelle will do anything to get back on MTv, including publicly leave him, but they are in on this together. 

I don’t think so, personally. If that were the case, they wouldn’t be publicly trashing each other like they are. And Jenelle has never been able to keep a secret for long, certainly not this long, it’s usually very obvious when she’s lying. I personally think the separation and soon to be divorce is for real. Also, I read today that both Jenelle and David are reportedly in new relationships. And David has been acting notably different on IG since his split from Jenelle. 

• Love 2
On 12/3/2019 at 12:53 PM, Billina said:

That's what I was thinking.  Didn't Jenelle have some drama with an Airbnb, a while back?  I can't remember.

Anyway, I googled Travis Tidwell, because I have no life.  He does indeed work as a guitarist, if his pics on social media are any indication.  At least he has a job?  That's a vast improvement from Jenelle's other soulmates.

Still- and I don't want to sound mean, here- he doesn't seem like Jenelle's type, in the physical sense.  I don't think Jenelle's soulmates have been HAWT, but she tends to go for more conventional looking dudes.  Even slack-jawed David looked presentable, when Jenelle first met him.  IDK.

David had a job before Jenelle. They stop having jobs once they start dating Jenelle because Jenelle offers to pay for everything so they can spend time with her 24/7, bc she literally can’t be anywhere without them. 

• Love 6
21 minutes ago, SheTalksShit said:

David had a job before Jenelle. They stop having jobs once they start dating Jenelle because Jenelle offers to pay for everything so they can spend time with her 24/7, bc she literally can’t be anywhere without them. 

Tidwell is doomed, then.

• Love 2
25 minutes ago, SheTalksShit said:

What's stopping him from getting a job now?

David was prison pals with Jenelle's ex husband. Upon release from prison, David sought Jenelle out so he could get a piece of the MTV money. I don't think he ever planned to work again.

Jenelle isn’t the only one who shares a past with Courtland Rogers. Jenelle’s latest baby daddy, David Eason, is linked to Courtland by shared time spent behind bars. In fact, many believe that Eason set his sights on Jenelle, after Courtland spilled the tea to his prison-mate about his ride on the MTV gravy train.

image.png.1f569634ffb236e216d7e9a9c6578c66.png

• Love 5
28 minutes ago, druzy said:

What's stopping him from getting a job now?

David was prison pals with Jenelle's ex husband. Upon release from prison, David sought Jenelle out so he could get a piece of the MTV money. I don't think he ever planned to work again.

He’s selling knives coat racks and the like online. Idk. He’s a country redneck, he’s got a lot of survivalist-type of skills, from what I can see. He knows how to build and make things. 
You may be right about him seeking Jenelle out, wanting to ride the MTV gravy train. But that doesn’t mean he’s not capable of making a living if he needs to. Would he prefer to just get a free ride off Jenelle? I’m sure. But he seems like the type that can and will use his skills to make money, if necessary. 
I do believe they are done for real, though. I believe that running out of money after losing her job with MTV was/is a big factor in the divorce.  She was stupid. With her platform, she literally coulda made a living doing so many things - she coulda started a YouTube channel of her and David and made money off of that, she coulda sold stories to the tabloids, she coulda sold some of her stuff on eBay, etc. but I think Jenelle is too lazy, she’s not motivated to work unless MTV literally shows up at the door, ready to film. 

Edited by SheTalksShit
  • Love 4
4 hours ago, SheTalksShit said:

He’s selling knives coat racks and the like online. Idk. He’s a country redneck, he’s got a lot of survivalist-type of skills, from what I can see. He knows how to build and make things. 
You may be right about him seeking Jenelle out, wanting to ride the MTV gravy train. But that doesn’t mean he’s not capable of making a living if he needs to. Would he prefer to just get a free ride off Jenelle? I’m sure. But he seems like the type that can and will use his skills to make money, if necessary. 
I do believe they are done for real, though. I believe that running out of money after losing her job with MTV was/is a big factor in the divorce.  She was stupid. With her platform, she literally coulda made a living doing so many things - she coulda started a YouTube channel of her and David and made money off of that, she coulda sold stories to the tabloids, she coulda sold some of her stuff on eBay, etc. but I think Jenelle is too lazy, she’s not motivated to work unless MTV literally shows up at the door, ready to film. 

He tried to sell stuff and failed pretty miserably. His Etsy store was shut down because selling weapons isn't allowed there. So, he switched to Ebay and the one sale he made, he never shipped. The customer complained online because they never received their item and he hasn't refunded their money. Instead of making it right with the person, he blamed Jenelle. He said she took away his ability to sell his crap.

They did start a YouTube channel. Two, in fact. First it was 'Off the Grid' adventures. It was videos of old vacations. No one watched. Then, they started one about life on the homestead  swamp. Jenelle talking about fruit trees, planting a garden, having a gazillion chickens, etc. No one watched.

They've both sold stories to the tabloids over the years. RadarOnline was their go to for ages. Then Jenelle doxxed one of their reporters,  Radar has had a field day with them ever since.

They're both lazy as fuck and blew through more money than some people earn in a lifetime. I hope MTV never puts another dime in her pocket. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 19
10 minutes ago, lovesnark said:

They did start a YouTube channel. Two, in fact. First it was 'Off the Grid' adventures. It was videos of old vacations. No one watched. Then, they started one about life on the homestead  swamp. Jenelle talking about fruit trees, planting a garden, having a gazillion chickens, etc. No one watched.

If Jenelle and David were the least bit savvy...or likable...or human...they could have been the Chip and Joanna Gaines of redneck, homesteadin' preppers.  What a lost opportunity.

• LOL 9
  • Love 2
On 12/5/2019 at 11:30 PM, Billina said:

If Jenelle and David were the least bit savvy...or likable...or human...they could have been the Chip and Joanna Gaines of redneck, homesteadin' preppers.  What a lost opportunity.

i'm heartbroken over that loss and missed opportunity to this day.... 🙄

• LOL 9