Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

50 minutes ago, Mkay said:

Maybe I’ve just been watching too much Home Alone, but all I can think of is Kevin looking at Buzz girlfriends pic.  WOOF!

Also, I think that dude she is supposedly hanging with is also WOOF.  Like total EWWWW.  He looks sweaty and smelly.  

Last but not least, and I don’t know how to say this correctly, but why do all these African American girls want their pic with Janelle??????  She’s a racist.  So is her husband.

• LOL 1
  • Love 14
9 hours ago, geauxaway said:

Last but not least, and I don’t know how to say this correctly, but why do all these African American girls want their pic with Janelle??????  She’s a racist.  So is her husband.

I think Janelle is doing this as an "on purpose" in an effort to "prove" she's not racist. 

I love that the girl who posted the pic used the hashtag, #deletingsoon.  

21 hours ago, Mkay said:

I only noticed this when I clicked the link and clicked on each individual photo, but especially with the third one, she is looking more and more like Barbara as she gets older (and also I think cos her face has slimmed, compared to when we met her on 16&P)

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

I normally wouldn't criticize someone for their looks, but since Jenelle had no problem doing that with people, in the past...yeah, lookin' rough.  I especially like the sloppy top-knot.

Maybe she's decided not to put as much effort into her appearance, because New Soulmate is also kind of sloppy?  Or, maybe she is divorcing a total psycho, and it's draining the life out of her.  Either/or.

Edited by Billina
  • LOL 1
  • Love 9
21 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

Barb is under five feet, so she may be, lol.

My oldest sister, 46 is 4’10.  We’ve always told her she still needs a car seat or least a booster.  She wears a size 1 shoe. The little sister 🙋🏻‍♀️(Me)  Is the tallest.  Hehehe 

• Love 2

I am 5'4" - not super short but not tall. Years ago I had a friend who was short enough that when we were walking next to each other, if I turned my head to look at her, I would have to look down. I had never had to do that with an adult before, and it felt kind of odd.  It made me wonder if very tall people would get tired of having to do that.

• Love 4

Not convinced that ugly AF dude is her boyfriend. I think he's a friend of theirs (which speaks volumes about him personally) who's playing along in her image rehab scheme to get exposure for his music (sad as that sounds). 

The biggest tell? He's gainfully employed. That knocks him right off the "actual boyfriend" list for Jenelle.

I think they are totally together. At first I thought the whole fake divorce thing with her and David but now I don’t know seems all really convenient she’s in Tennessee and watching him. 

Also no offence to musicians but to say he is gainfully employee seems like a stretch. He’s a struggling musician lol not exactly going to work every day.

• Love 5
6 hours ago, Marley said:

I think they are totally together. At first I thought the whole fake divorce thing with her and David but now I don’t know seems all really convenient she’s in Tennessee and watching him. 

Also no offence to musicians but to say he is gainfully employee seems like a stretch. He’s a struggling musician lol not exactly going to work every day.

Whatever he does, he's light years ahead of UBT, he's out there striving for something. 

Of course I question his judgement, choosing to hook up with Jenelle.

• Love 6

I mean, David and Nathan were both employed before Jenelle came along. 

That being said, this guy does not really seem her type. But I could see her using him for the time being. She really cannot stand to be alone; and the pickings are getting slimmer as she incurs more baggage.

• LOL 2
  • Love 10

Does anyone think either of them are keeping up with the mortgage payments?  Utilities?  I mean, are David and Maryssa still living there?   I can’t imagine Janelle making the payments if she isn’t living there.  

Countdown to foreclosure...!!!!

• Useful 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 7
2 hours ago, druzy said:

I don't believe a word he said. I think he made this mess.

Not me. He did it. He had a temper tantrum and either sold or hocked his other items. 

32 minutes ago, kicksave said:

Why was he in Nashville? I thought there was a restraining order for him to stay away from Jenelle. What am I missing here?

Court for the Restraining order.  

• Love 11

Came out of lurkdom to say that I’m a big true crime fan, and I’ve seen that a clue to investigators that it’s a staged robbery is when the dresser drawers are pulled out and look like steps on a staircase...

He’s so transparent. 🙄

• Useful 6
  • LOL 1
  • Love 14
1 hour ago, Jessritt said:

Came out of lurkdom to say that I’m a big true crime fan, and I’ve seen that a clue to investigators that it’s a staged robbery is when the dresser drawers are pulled out and look like steps on a staircase...

He’s so transparent. 🙄

Big true crime fan here. I’m with ya on that.  🙋‍♀️

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, jquitar said:

No mention of his guns or ammo being taken, so I guess he took them with him to Nashville.

That's a good point - he can't say the guns were stolen because then he would have to get rid of them.  But any robber worth his salt would have taken the guns first.  They would not be rifling through a baby's room!!  I can tell you there is nothing of value in a baby's room.

The house doesn't look like a robbery it looks like a bunch of messy people live there.  And then the drawers left open and messed around with for that added touch. 

He probably did this so he can get new tools.  Actually a bunch of new stuff, thanks to insurance.  I hope they catch him in a lie and prosecute him for insurance fraud. 

Also, how do you "cut" wifi?  Such bullshit.  I mean, I know there is a cable going into the house somewhere, but isn't that in the ground?  I actually don't know but I am sure he is lying about this.  Wouldn't Ring and the other cameras catch the intruders walking up to the house?  The stuff caught before the wifi was cut would be saved, right?

Edited by heatherchandler
  • Love 19
2 hours ago, Jessritt said:

He’s so transparent. 🙄

Also interesting, is that the "thief" rummaged through the dressers in the kids' rooms. What did they think they'd find there?

• Useful 1
  • Love 12
59 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

That's a good point - he can't say the guns were stolen because then he would have to get rid of them.  But any robber worth his salt would have taken the guns first.  They would not be rifling through a baby's room!!  I can tell you there is nothing of value in a baby's room.

The house doesn't look like a robbery it looks like a bunch of messy people live there.  And then the drawers left open and messed around with for that added touch. 

He probably did this so he can get new tools.  Actually a bunch of new stuff, thanks to insurance.  I hope they catch him in a lie and prosecute him for insurance fraud. 

Also, how do you "cut" wifi?  Such bullshit.  I mean, I know there is a cable going into the house somewhere, but isn't that in the ground?  I actually don't know but I am sure he is lying about this.  Wouldn't Ring and the other cameras catch the intruders walking up to the house?  The stuff caught before the wifi was cut would be saved, right?

I took it as he cut off the WiFi because he couldn’t afford it.  I need to go back and reread it.  

• Love 6
1 hour ago, SweetieDarling said:

Also interesting, is that the "thief" rummaged through the dressers in the kids' rooms. What did they think they'd find there?

Not only the kids' rooms, but the bathroom as well!  What were they looking for in there --  used toothbrushes?

• LOL 11
  • Love 3

From the article:  David wrapped with telling us that, “I hope they enjoy my boat, my tools, my work trailer, my hunting and fishing equipment.”

Presumably, the boat was on a trailer, so there were either two vehicles with tow hitches or someone made two trips to the property.  I wonder if he bothered notifying law enforcement, since he is so anti-government.  

• Love 8