Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

I am disappointed In Nathan. I have been waiting to hear when the custody case was going to resume, and was hoping he would get custody, He seemed to have gotten his shit together and had a nice, professional girlfriend. Now this.  My heart breaks for little Kaiser. He deserves better than this.

• Love 16
1 hour ago, starfire said:

I am disappointed In Nathan. I have been waiting to hear when the custody case was going to resume, and was hoping he would get custody, He seemed to have gotten his shit together and had a nice, professional girlfriend. Now this.  My heart breaks for little Kaiser. He deserves better than this.

I agree Kaiser deserves better. Nathan only looks so good because Jenelle and David are poor excuses for humanity. It really is a damn shame. The babies never asked to be here. 

• Love 12

Nathan has some real demons. I only "like" him better than J&D because I think he is capable of real human emotion. I think he could be a better person if he got the right kind of help. I don't think Jenelle or David EVER could. I think they're straight up psychopaths beyond redemption. 

But Nathan's refusal to acknowledge his issues and get help makes me so damn mad. He doesn't need to be anywhere near his kid. 

• Love 18
On 9/27/2019 at 7:06 PM, rhofmovalley said:

David has sold 12 bracelets/keychains/daggers according to Radar Online. With that much success they can retire in 4,793 years!

I love the fact that even people that should be considered to have the same "values" as J and UBT are not supporting them and buying their shit. There is plenty of racists and homophobes and preppers to go around (but real prepper would laugh at their skills in this area so let's scratch those) so Janelle and UBT should be raking in the money. But no. Even the bottom of society think they are total trash. Possibly because of Nugget's murder (even racists and homophobes love dogs). They pretty much alienated every potential supporter from every corner of the universe. 

• Love 15
14 minutes ago, ava111 said:

I love the fact that even people that should be considered to have the same "values" as J and UBT are not supporting them and buying their shit. There is plenty of racists and homophobes and preppers to go around (but real prepper would laugh at their skills in this area so let's scratch those) so Janelle and UBT should be raking in the money. But no. Even the bottom of society think they are total trash. Possibly because of Nugget's murder (even racists and homophobes love dogs). They pretty much alienated every potential supporter from every corner of the universe. 

I wonder what the ratio of people who subscribe just to keep up with the idiocy (or to make sure the kids are still alive) vs actual fans is. 

Sorry if that's bad grammar; wine.

• Love 10
5 hours ago, ava111 said:

Their rabid fans in general do not have disposable income to spend on $40 crap eyebrow kits or a dagger they don't need and will never use. Someone who will actually use a dagger will want quality workmanship, not something thrown together by a druggie idiot.

• Love 14

Nathan sucks. A lot. Poor Kaiser.  (And will someone please tell Nathan about Uber already so he can keep his behind out of the driver's seat when drinking?)

I feel really awful for Doris.  She must constantly be worried that a police officer will show up at her door to tell her that her son died from an alcohol-related crash/alcohol poisoning or that her grandson was severely harmed (or worse) by his stepdad/negligence on The Land.  That has to be terrifying and exhausting. 😞

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 14
36 minutes ago, druzy said:

Right Nathan, the local PD are persecuting you, because they really have nothing better to do than try and sandbag a guy who once appeared a cable reality show, just for funsies. 

Also, holy convoluted story of how he wound up drunk in his car that was running when the police found him.

I am sure Change.org will be pounding your door soon to join your cause of poor mistreated Z listers who can't even drink and drive without the local cops getting in their business.

• LOL 8
  • Love 6
18 hours ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

Nathan sucks. A lot. Poor Kaiser.  (And will someone please tell Nathan about Uber already so he can keep his behind out of the driver's seat when drinking?)

I feel really awfulfor Doris.  She must constantly be worried that a police officer will show up at her door to tell her that her son died from an alcohol-related crash/alcohol poisoning or that her grandson was severely harmed (or worse) by his stepdad/negligence.  That has to be terrifying and exhausting. 😞

It will be two years ago next week that my 27 year old nephew got drunk, drove the wrong way down the interstate into a head on collision. He died, another mother's son died.  My sister and brother in law will never be the same, none of us will.

I hope Nathan gets real help before his family has a tragedy.

Edited by blubld43
  • Love 5
On 9/25/2019 at 11:49 AM, Jaclyn88 said:

I can see that. But my money is on Jenelle becoming the first grandma. Aubree seems like she's on the right path and even though she has a crappy father, she has a good mother and step-dad who genuinely care about her and she seems like a sweet 10 year old. Jace is most likely going to knock someone up.. terrible mom, non existent dad, horrific step-dad, and crazy grandma raising him. I can also see him turning into a drug addict. He is young so he still has a semi sweetness to him, but I can just see how it's  gonna go and hasn't his teachers said as much?

Honestly Chelsea likes to be her kids friend. I hope they talk with their kids about safe sex. We don't need teen mom the next generation. 

• Love 7
3 hours ago, Darknight said:

Honestly Chelsea likes to be her kids friend. I hope they talk with their kids about safe sex. We don't need teen mom the next generation. 

I don't think we can assume that Jace is going to knock someone up and become a teen dad. Barb takes him to therapy and tries to expose him to a better life than her kids had, he sees what a shit show the swap land is. He hopefully has friends with nice family lives and will see there's a better way. 

• Love 12

Nathan: "In the next few days, I will be going live on Instagram. My mother is my first/biggest critique and to tell me when I’m wrong."

I have my critique of his grammar; you might even say I'm a critic. 🙄

• LOL 15
  • Love 7
3 hours ago, politichick said:

I don't think we can assume that Jace is going to knock someone up and become a teen dad. Barb takes him to therapy and tries to expose him to a better life than her kids had, he sees what a shit show the swap land is. He hopefully has friends with nice family lives and will see there's a better way. 

Yes and it pisses me off people say he will go to prison or he will get someone pregnant. What if Aubrey, Issac, or Gracie goes to jail or becomes a teen mom. We don't know the future. 

• Love 15
16 hours ago, Mkay said:

Hahahaha 

laughing at the dudes comment to Jenelle. Not knocking thrift stores because I find awesome stuff there. 

Shut up Jenelle.  First, please don't call it Cali.  Second, we KNOW you're kissing Miley ass and you've never been thrifting in "Cali".  You sit your fat ass on the couch and order online all day since you blow money like you've got unlimited income. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 6
6 minutes ago, ShaNaeNae said:

Shut up Jenelle.  First, please don't call it Cali.  Second, we KNOW you're kissing Miley ass and you've never been thrifting in "Cali".  You sit your fat ass on the couch and order online all day since you blow money like you've got unlimited income. 

This made me chortle. Also, Miley Cyrus actually CARES about animals. If sheeven knows who Jenelle is, she likely would dismiss her. Jenelle is one giant cringe.

• Love 20
On 10/24/2019 at 3:00 PM, FairyDusted said:

Just wait until Vee (Jo's wife) blows her out of the water with her line of cosmetics and tools. It won't be hard. 

She may be a nicer person, but it's hard for me to see why anyone would buy cosmetics from her, either. None of them have any unusual expertise or cachet - basically she's just a pretty young woman from Delaware/NJ, with a tangential connection to a shitty TV show. 

• Love 15
29 minutes ago, akr said:

She may be a nicer person, but it's hard for me to see why anyone would buy cosmetics from her, either. None of them have any unusual expertise or cachet - basically she's just a pretty young woman from Delaware/NJ, with a tangential connection to a shitty TV show. 

Exactly! She is no one really.

• Love 4
36 minutes ago, akr said:

She's been a professional makeup artist for quite a while. She was doing that while she got her real estate license and I believe she's still is doing makeup, too.

• Love 8
9 minutes ago, lovesnark said:

She's been a professional makeup artist for quite a while. She was doing that while she got her real estate license and I believe she's still is doing makeup, too.

She and about a million other people. I only exaggerate a little. I got the impression she was good enough to get some local work, and good for her! But that's not something that screams, go out & buy my makeup. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, akr said:

She and about a million other people. I only exaggerate a little. I got the impression she was good enough to get some local work, and good for her! But that's not something that screams, go out & buy my makeup. 

Oh, I agree! But, she at least has some makeup skill, unlike Sperm Brows Jenelle😂 

• LOL 7
  • Love 7

According to The Ashley’s sources, though, Jenelle was not there to be on the Reunion. 

'Teen Mom' Star Farrah Abraham's Most Ridiculous Quotes

“[A higher up] from MTV contacted Jenelle and requested a meeting with her,” the source said. “They kept telling Jenelle that she is still under contract, and that they wanted to talk to her about possibly returning to the show, so she flew up there.”

Jenelle’s husband, David Eason, did not go to New York with her. (The Ashley’s sources tell her David is not being considered for filming and will not be coming back, even if Jenelle does.)

The Ashley’s on-set sources tell her that, so far, Jenelle has not been spotted at the Reunion, and has not taken the stage to film any sort of segment. But, several sources say that the network is very much considering bringing Jenelle back “in some form or fashion.” Whether that means as a cast member, as a guest star, or other way is unknown, as nothing has been decided or proposed.

At press time, Jenelle had NOT been rehired. (This, of course, could change, but as of right now, she hasn’t been offered her old job back.)

“Jenelle did bring her lawyer up there with her, though,” the source tells The Ashley.

And– fun fact– Jenelle is now using the same lawyer her idol, Kesha, once used!

Jenelle’s mother, Barbara did not go to NYC with her “daughta,” as she stayed behind in North Carolina to care for Jenelle’s sons Jace and Kaiser. (Her daughter Ensley is with David on The Land eating squirrel…literally.)

Report this ad

The Ashley will update this story when more info is available…stay tuned!

Edited by druzy
  • Useful 3
  • Love 1
On 10/22/2019 at 1:22 PM, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

(And will someone please tell Nathan about Uber already so he can keep his behind out of the driver's seat when drinking?)

I don't understand why people don't take cabs or Uber.  I personally have never taken an Uber.  I, once, took a cab to a bar party and then the cab driver got pulled over and arrested for a DUI.  Me and the cops laughed and laughed as they drove me home.  They WOULD NOT drive me to the bar party.

On 10/23/2019 at 9:51 PM, galaxychaser said:

I have never been to a thrift store.  Or a Walmart. 

Walmart - NEVER!

Thrifts stores in very ritzy areas can yield some great stuff.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, UniqBlue69 said:

I don't do social media but I read that Jenelle posted a pic of herself and Jeremy having dinner! Is this for real?! Wasn't he beefing with David not too long ago? All these people are hot messes!

I am ready to help stage a massive protest against MTV. Between Jenelle and Amber, they are culpable for child abuse.

• Love 12
3 hours ago, UniqBlue69 said:

I don't do social media but I read that Jenelle posted a pic of herself and Jeremy having dinner! Is this for real?! Wasn't he beefing with David not too long ago? All these people are hot messes!

Jenelle’s video up top.  notice Jeremy is taking a screen shot of a cell phone or bill.  So from Jeremys Instagram.....

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
37 minutes ago, Mkay said:

Jenelle’s video up top.  notice Jeremy is taking a screen shot of a cell phone or bill.  So from Jeremys Instagram.....

Did Jenelle pay? Are Jeremy and Jenelle doing a collaboration on brow kits? Will this bill be a tax write off? 

• LOL 14

Most disturbing info.......Squirrels for Dinner. I will never understand these two losers. I 100% believe she is trying to get film. They NEED the cash. This train needs to end. Pretty soon the kids will be teens. Then what? 

• Love 5
21 hours ago, BitterApple said:

So if Jenelle comes back, who gets booted? Briana or Jade?

I hope Briana goes. Her storyline repeats itself. All she's doing is looking for her next baby daddy.

I'm rooting for Jade. It's nice to see a realistic view of a new mom. MTv Thank you.

• Love 7
8 hours ago, blubld43 said:

I am ready to help stage a massive protest against MTV. Between Jenelle and Amber, they are culpable for child abuse.

The best protest is simply to stop watching the show. Hell, stop watching MTV in general. And many of us have already done that.

• Love 16
11 hours ago, DangerousMinds said:

The best protest is simply to stop watching the show. Hell, stop watching MTV in general. And many of us have already done that.

I agree.  Jenelle isn't the only issue.  The issue is that this show is still on to help keep money flowing in pockets that don't deserve it or use it wisely.  They also don't learn from their mistakes (well, most of them).  I am glad I stopped watching years ago...it is good for your health, lol!

• Love 9