Type keyword(s) to search

Colt & Larissa & Debbie: Me, You, and Bith Phtew

• Start Topic

On 12/24/2018 at 11:03 PM, sainte-chapelle said:

I can't remember who here said it but I also want momma Debbie hissing "she's a bitch" as my ring tone....not sure how that would go over at work though.

That was me, if you find one send it my way, too!

• Love 4
On 12/13/2018 at 9:26 PM, gonecrackers said:

The picture speaks volumes: about half of Debbie; Cousin Crazy cropped out; Flower Cousin & Kids fully visible around the bride & groom.

Eeeew on Colt-ee's pants hugging his crotch-ee.

Ok, I'm a lurker who just binged watched this show. I was trying not to quote to prevent cluttering the thread but I'm at work and screamed at "crotch-ee".  I cannot.

Well, I'm here now and let me say this couple is a dumpster fire on all levels, but I cannot stand Larissa and I'm a bit surprised at all of the support for her. I guess it started with the complaining two minutes after getting off the plane and the -ee addition to everything. But honestly, I can't stand Colt-ee and I'm supposed to be a peaceful person but I just want to punch his face.

• Love 18
On 12/14/2018 at 1:50 AM, CSS.MD said:

OMG there’s an entire show about it?! THANK YOU!!!! 💛💛💛💛

i think you just introduced me to my latest favourite drug! 😂😂🤣🤣😂

Also, you can buy a car with A/C with that kind of money, LOL:

ED3A7193-6C72-4435-845D-607D511364E3.thumb.jpeg.70da5a0cc78f8fabfde511aafdc88eda.jpeg

☝🏼 That figure’s making my head spin tho.

I just learned recently that it’s called “financial abuse” and it’s its own category: https://www.womenshealth.gov/relationships-and-safety/other-types/financial-abuse

Financial abuse is totally a thing. I think it frustrated my ex-husband that I had a good job so he couldn't pull it on me like he did his first wife, who didn't work. If he threatened to leave it didn't matter to me because I could afford rent and car note.

2 hours ago, iggystar said:

Ok, I'm a lurker who just binged watched this show. I was trying not to quote to prevent cluttering the thread but I'm at work and screamed at "crotch-ee".  I cannot.

Well, I'm here now and let me say this couple is a dumpster fire on all levels, but I cannot stand Larissa and I'm a bit surprised at all of the support for her. I guess it started with the complaining two minutes after getting off the plane and the -ee addition to everything. But honestly, I can't stand Colt-ee and I'm supposed to be a peaceful person but I just want to punch his face.

She must think she's Sofía Vergara (not). They're both so gross I wouldn't touch either for a million dollars!

• Love 4
9 hours ago, iggystar said:

That's interesting, it seems like so many people dislike her.

I really like her because she seems genuine and she really doesn't seem cruel.  Also she isn't delusional and she is willing to ask for what she wants.

• Love 10

I was a lurker.  This is my first comment.  

Colt is the literal worst.  Larissa girl, go back home and try again it isn’t worth it.

Larissa is attractive and witty.  Colt I think is an incel.  Why girl why did you choose this guy!!!

I am literally disgusted by his entire physical appearance. (So much so that I would rather be with a woman, as a straight woman.) He is condiscending. I can tell he is the type of person that thinks he is the smartest person in the room at all times. 

All I can think about is how Debbie has to hear them having sex.  And if he is indeed into being humiliated...she has to hear it! 

Debbie also is the worst.  And she looks like an owl.  And she has terrible tacky taste in decor.  She cried because Larissa did not like the unfamiliar house she was moving into....what a baby. There are random model heads on top of a cabinet! And an eagle taking flight on a corner shelf in the stair way!!!! THAT SHIT IS HENIOUS DEBBIE/COLTE! 

Ugh sorry I just watch that terrible scene where COLTE tells his mom she has to apologize and it pushed me over the edge.  He sucks.

• Love 23
5 hours ago, Owwwww ma leg said:
12 hours ago, Armchair Critic said:

I saw the Coltee dick pic on another site, it is baby sized, why would you send a picture of it out when it is so small? AAACK my eyes.

Oh my...do you think it’s real. If it is it explains a lot

I read Larissa said she leaked it, she was mad because he's talking to other women online. It is literally a nub, ain't no woman getting satisfied with that thing. LOL and eeeeeewwwww

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

I read Larissa said she leaked it, she was mad because he's talking to other women online. It is literally a nub, ain't no woman getting satisfied with that thing. LOL and eeeeeewwwww

Well then what the heck is going on with that disturbing bulge in his pants all the time? 😯  I don't even want to think about the possibilities. 

• Love 9
1 hour ago, Armchair Critic said:

From what I read, she said she found a random penis picture online and that it isn’t Coltee.

• Love 3
6 hours ago, Owwwww ma leg said:

Well the snoops on reddit think it’s legit, he also released an IG statement that strongly implied it was his. Whatever, will it ever stop? What does it say about me as a person that I had a cheeky peek. Ughhhhhhhhh

I peeked too, and you can tell it’s taken in the same bathroom as some of Larissa’s selfies, and he’s wearing the same red tee shirt as in other photos.  It’s him all right.

• Love 5
20 hours ago, Rdh1314 said:

Well then what the heck is going on with that disturbing bulge in his pants all the time? 😯  I don't even want to think about the possibilities. 

Why would you troll fans something tiny?

• Love 2
On 12/26/2018 at 9:52 PM, RealReality10 said:

That's interesting, it seems like so many people dislike her.

I really like her because she seems genuine and she really doesn't seem cruel.  Also she isn't delusional and she is willing to ask for what she wants.

What about the whining on the first day in Vegas? Going into a house with nothing positive to say from the moment she walked in? Having tantrums when Colt-ee complimented a woman? Wanting the more expensive car just because. She comes off spoiled and entitled. There is nothing wrong with voicing what you want but sometimes you have to bring those requests with a sense of tact and reasoning especially when you aren’t bringing anything financially to the table.

HOWEVER...you can toss Colt-ee in the trash with her. I could write a book about him too.

Debbie is an overbearing mother. I don’t fault her as much but she’s by no means innocent. Most of those financial interactions should have been solely between Colt-ee and Larissa, unless she had a financial stake in say, paying for the wedding dress, she should have kept quiet.

• Love 4
10 hours ago, BucFan said:

I saw the pic. Yuck, what the heck?

It looks like cat poop coming out of the top of his butt. 

This sounds like possibly the worst description ever of a penis.  

2 hours ago, iggystar said:

What about the whining on the first day in Vegas? Going into a house with nothing positive to say from the moment she walked in? Having tantrums when Colt-ee complimented a woman? Wanting the more expensive car just because. She comes off spoiled and entitled. There is nothing wrong with voicing what you want but sometimes you have to bring those requests with a sense of tact and reasoning especially when you aren’t bringing anything financially to the table.

HOWEVER...you can toss Colt-ee in the trash with her. I could write a book about him too.

Debbie is an overbearing mother. I don’t fault her as much but she’s by no means innocent. Most of those financial interactions should have been solely between Colt-ee and Larissa, unless she had a financial stake in say, paying for the wedding dress, she should have kept quiet.

I wouldn't have anything positive to say about that house either.  It looks like a mess and not as many steps up from Erics place as it should be.

Is she a little bratty? Sure.  But I find it entertaining and not evidence of cruelty or bad intentions.

I think it's funny that she wants to be the prettiest and most complimented woman in the room.  I think of it as more entertaining than anything else.  That she wants colts complimentsakes me thinks that she likes him more than she should because if it were me, I would give zero fucks what Colt thought of me.

The more expensive car was used, and again at worst it came off as "golddigger with a good heart" more than "cruel bitch trying to squeeze him dry" to me, but mileage varies.

The reason I find Larissa entertaining in part is her lack if tact.  I like Olga and she is tactful but I'm not amused by Olga.  I don't particularly find Olga entertaining and that's a good thing.  

I suspect that even when she is able to bring money to the table, Larissa will be needlessly henpicked by Colt and Debbie.  If she has a brain (and I think she does) she will resist having a shared account with the two of them.  However I feel like Colt would passively aggressively threaten to have Larissa sent back if she didn't go along with that.  And I'd be very surprised if Larissa ever had independent access to that account.

• Love 12
1 hour ago, essexjan said:

But I must also add that the man who was the love of my life (he died a few years ago) also had a really tiny penis. But this didn't stop him being the most amazing lover I've ever had. He made up for the one thing he had no control over - what nature gave him - by honing his skills in so many other ways. (blushing now...)  I've also dated men whose d*cks were the size of a toddler's arm. And after the initial novelty wore off it was like 'oh God, get that thing away from me'

So Colt can't help what he was born with, but I do think he's guilty of a huge lapse of judgement.

Generous lovers can compensate for many shortcomings: tiny peesh, love handles, hairiness, amputations, spare tires, assymetrical facial features...

But Colt's more likely the guy who says he's going to give you 3 hours of TLC, sleeps for 2 and a half, then calls you a nymphomaniac for being disappointed. 

• Love 15

I wouldn't have anything positive to say about that house either.  It looks like a mess and not as many steps up from Erics place as it should be.

I disagree. Maybe I've missed it, but I haven't noticed the house looking dirty or run down. It seems fairly clean and tidy. It's not luxurious but it's not a hovel and it certainly wasn't worthy of Larissa's scorn. 

I think it's funny that she wants to be the prettiest and most complimented woman in the room.  I think of it as more entertaining than anything else.  That she wants colts complimentsakes me thinks that she likes him more than she should because if it were me, I would give zero fucks what Colt thought of me.

I think she is a straight up bitch. I think she is immature and insecure. Her constant need for compliments reminds me of a four-year-old in a pretty pretty princess dress who keeps twirling and asking "am I pretty?" to anyone who passes by. Only it's cute on the four-year-old. 

• Love 15

I'm always so annoyed, disgusted and distracted by Larissa, that I hardly ever get around to Colt.  I suppose that he could be problematic, but, compared to her.......If he's that into her, then he really is a very desperate man. 

• Love 1
On 12/29/2018 at 3:44 PM, Kiss my mutt said:

Where does one even view this diminutive appendage?

I found it! I guess there is a short video as well.  I’ll send you a pm.

I saw the other one of Jon’s John if you want to see it haha. 

Edited by LunaMia
Saw not seen. I thought I was on Judge Judy for a second.
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, donttouchmytiara said:

Did anyone else see that Larissa got arrested for domestic violence for the second time - one earlier in 2018 & another on November 10? Read it in a British newspaper. Said the charges were dismissed on the first one, but nothing about the Nov 10 arrest. 

This is old news there are still no least about the final charges in the second case.

9 hours ago, LunaMia said:

I found it! I guess there is a short video as well.  I’ll send you a pm.

I saw the other one of Jon’s John if you want to see it haha. 

Which is the winner of the teeny wieny contest?  

• Love 2
On 12/29/2018 at 3:27 AM, GrannySmith said:

I peeked too, and you can tell it’s taken in the same bathroom as some of Larissa’s selfies, and he’s wearing the same red tee shirt as in other photos.  It’s him all right.

He totally went Winnie the Pooh for that dick pic.

Sadly having been the recipient of a few unsolicited dick pics, I can say sending a snap of it flaccid is a rookie move. He also needs to take the shirt off. Flaccid or not, no woman wants to see that dangling underneath the shirt.

Edited by usernameG
Grammar
  • Love 14
15 hours ago, Elizzikra said:

I disagree. Maybe I've missed it, but I haven't noticed the house looking dirty or run down. It seems fairly clean and tidy. It's not luxurious but it's not a hovel and it certainly wasn't worthy of Larissa's scorn. 

I think she is a straight up bitch. I think she is immature and insecure. Her constant need for compliments reminds me of a four-year-old in a pretty pretty princess dress who keeps twirling and asking "am I pretty?" to anyone who passes by. Only it's cute on the four-year-old. 

Mileage varies, but there is a wide gulf between luxurious and weird snowmen in the corner and decorating with an old slot machine in the kitchen.  Also, did they even have a couch?  I'd be bummed if I was told that that's where I'd be living, especially if I had been sold a different bill of goods (which I think Larissa was).  At the very least I'd want to redecorate or get out if you told me that that would be my house forever and both of them seemed entrenched in the view that the house was awesome.

She is probably insecure.  Many women are, and they enjoy compliments, especially if they put in the effort Larissa does.  I think sometimes that is the price of admission for a dorky guy marrying a glamourous woman.  She wants to be told she is pretty.  Yeah, you could argue that she should put in two hours to make herself happy, but she likes compliments.  And she only seems to specifically want them from Colt.  Which tells me that for some reason she cares what he thinks, which is a sign that she cares about his opinion.  And i think that for a lot of guys, and mileage may vary, they would prefer a woman was as up front and clear about what she wanted so they could give that to their significant other.

• Love 17
1 minute ago, usernameG said:

Sadly having been the recipient of a few unsolicited dick picks, I can say sending a snap of it flaccid is a rookie move. Also, he needs to take the shirt off. Flaccid or not, no woman wants to see that dangling underneath the shirt.

Send me an unsolicited pathetic dick pic and I'm sending you back a pic of a prettier, stronger dick.

• Love 17
15 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I'm always so annoyed, disgusted and distracted by Larissa, that I hardly ever get around to Colt.  I suppose that he could be problematic, but, compared to her.......If he's that into her, then he really is a very desperate man. 

That's so funny, I feel the exact opposite.  She seems to have a cheerful demeanor, she is pretty, and she seems intelligent and like she has a good sense of humor.  Yeah she can't cook, but she tries.  

I get the impression that Colt promised a lot to get her here and has reniged.  Overall, she seems to have taken it in stride.  I would have been tempted to posion Debbie's beef stew at this point but Larissa has at least tried.

I think that if Larissa can hold on for two years and become a citizen Colt will no longer have something to hold over her head and she will still be in her 30s and pretty.  With just a little work, she can definitely do better than Colt.  Like way better.  Like a man without boobs better.

• Love 21
15 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

.....If he's that into her, then he really is a very desperate man. 

I think you are right.

And why on earth wasn't Colt smart enough, like Asuelo was, to go out to Goodwill with Larissa and pick up an inexpensive pre-tied tie, like a clip-on, if he never learned how to put a knot in a neck tie?  🤔

And speaking of ties, the one Leeeda gave Eric to wear at that wedding was ugly, as was his suit.  The only thing that kept him from looking like he was dressed for a funeral was the flower on his pocket.  Maybe. 

• Love 4
2 hours ago, RealReality10 said:

She is probably insecure.  Many women are, and they enjoy compliments, especially if they put in the effort Larissa does.  I think sometimes that is the price of admission for a dorky guy marrying a glamourous woman.  She wants to be told she is pretty.  Yeah, you could argue that she should put in two hours to make herself happy, but she likes compliments.  And she only seems to specifically want them from Colt.  Which tells me that for some reason she cares what he thinks, which is a sign that she cares about his opinion.  

The most uncomfortable part of that scene was her involving the other dinner couple, asking for validation. You know she was sizing up the short, pig-tailed woman with the child's purse & making a comparison. I thought that was unkind, and yes, insecure of Larissa. A confident woman would have no need to bring attention to her looks in front of virtual strangers. 

• Love 8
1 minute ago, Rt66vintage said:

The most uncomfortable part of that scene was her involving the other dinner couple, asking for validation. You know she was sizing up the short, pig-tailed woman with the child's purse & making a comparison. I thought that was unkind, and yes, insecure of Larissa. A confident woman would have no need to bring attention to her looks in front of virtual strangers. 

I'd agree that Larissa is insecure about her looks.  But, I think that makes her more human to me.  Maybe because I can be insecure about my looks sometimes too, and I think it's not entirely uncommon.  

I look up to women who are totally confident in who they are and their looks and everything else about themselves.  I think it must be awesome to always feel confident.  I wish I had it.

• Love 8

Yikes. I actually find Larissa to display some classic cluster B traits. I’ve been saying “uh oh” since she was first introduced. I think socially inept Colt likely has his own issues as well, so this is and will be one very dysfunctional ride. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, HappyDancex2 said:

Colt has succeeded in his little world....his passive smarmy ass has people talking about dicks as related to his dick.  

I can never un-see his pathetic little dick. I'm soooo sorry I felt compelled to look.

(I'm a dirty old lady) 😂

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
On 12/31/2018 at 7:41 AM, usernameG said:

Sadly having been the recipient of a few unsolicited dick pics, I can say sending a snap of it flaccid is a rookie move. He also needs to take the shirt off. Flaccid or not, no woman wants to see that. dangling underneath the shirt.

There. I fixed that for you!

• Love 8
On ‎12‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 5:31 PM, essexjan said:

I've seen the photo and also the evidence it's real (same bathroom, same t-shirt in other pictures).  I feel embarrassed for Colt. But on the other hand, anyone who lets someone take an intimate photo of them - even their spouse - should know that there is nothing private on the internet. This is particularly so in a volatile relationship like Colt and Larissa's.

But I must also add that the man who was the love of my life (he died a few years ago) also had a really tiny penis. But this didn't stop him being the most amazing lover I've ever had. He made up for the one thing he had no control over - what nature gave him - by honing his skills in so many other ways. (blushing now...)  I've also dated men whose d*cks were the size of a toddler's arm. And after the initial novelty wore off it was like 'oh God, get that thing away from me'

So Colt can't help what he was born with, but I do think he's guilty of a huge lapse of judgement.

**THIS**.  Length isn't everything.  Still, some things shouldn't be shared in photos.  That's one.  Blech.

On ‎12‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 6:51 PM, Elizzikra said:

On ‎12‎/‎31‎/‎2018 at 1:40 PM, Rt66vintage said:

Yes, that really sealed it for me.  She has deep seeded issues, and these two should not be together.  At all.  The co-worker was no threat to her.  

On ‎12‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 7:22 PM, SunnyBeBe said:

I can't stand either of them, honestly, but I have less patience for Larissa.

On ‎12‎/‎31‎/‎2018 at 8:23 PM, Lellend said:

Yikes. I actually find Larissa to display some classic cluster B traits. I’ve been saying “uh oh” since she was first introduced. I think socially inept Colt likely has his own issues as well, so this is and will be one very dysfunctional ride. 

And Debbie will be caught in the middle.  He uses her to do his "dirty work" and she will blame Debbie for everything under the sun, because Coltee pushes a lot of things on to her.  She's the only one I actually like.  I wish she had decent family that would take her in.

• Love 2

I think Larissa actually looked the best out of all of the brides. Colt's suit was ridiculous. In looking at previews for next week's tell all, I am surprised to see that a lot of the other couples are anti-Larissa and meanwhile I think Leida is 100000x worse.

• Love 20