Type keyword(s) to search

Colt & Larissa & Debbie: Me, You, and Bith Phtew

• Start Topic

Just from the previews, this guy seems that he is on the spectrum.  

While mom thinks that she is doing him a favour by cooking, cleaning and wiping his ass (ok i am exaggerating on the last one), she really is handicapping him.  She will go one day and he won't be able to function as an adult.

Here comes Larrissa, whore in the bedroom, Madonna in the kitchen.  Pole 2.0 better understand as soon as she gets that green card she's out.

• Useful 1
  • Love 18

I think Colt has anger issues. It's like he was wearing a mask last night, that he let slip a few times.  It's during those times that he doesn't seem to really like Larrissa at all. 

What is her story? She went to med school? She must have dropped out when she discovered she would actually have to interact with patients, instead of boss them around, like one does with domestic staff...

• Love 6
On 10/22/2018 at 10:51 AM, LocalGovt said:

I think Colt has anger issues. It's like he was wearing a mask last night, that he let slip a few times.  It's during those times that he doesn't seem to really like Larrissa at all. 

What is her story? She went to med school? She must have dropped out when she discovered she would actually have to interact with patients, instead of boss them around, like one does with domestic staff...

YES! I'm glad I'm not the only one who sees that Colt is going to turn out to be nasty.

• Love 10
On 10/22/2018 at 3:31 PM, peaceknit said:

Got this from Reddit:

image.thumb.png.67cba02182053fa4eec6c83c9c04ea24.png

Hee!

Oh they have him quite glammed up.  Amazing how the producers and "stylists" can turn people like Colt and Paul into half-way decent looking guys- they're not.  Sometimes they just look deceptively okay for the cameras.

On 10/22/2018 at 11:51 AM, Floatingbison said:

The cousin rules.  Between Catman and the Cousin, I'd hang with the cousin all day long, and his wife seemed very nice and down to earth too. I even liked her flower headband.

I think the cousin and his wife smoke a lot of pot. 

Edited by Rdh1314
  • Love 6

I had assumed that Colt was Mormon. 

Why does he speak so formally all the time?

"I'm quite tired, Darling."

What confuses me is that he is very intelligent and has a good job, so why doesn't he have his own car ? He also lives at home, is he extremely stingy ? I think it goes beyond the mama's boy thing and I think he is just incredibly cheap. 

His mom drives him to work every day "because we share 1 vehicle."

Also, as a side note, I don't usually think much of these peoples looks but I think that Larissa is incredibly. beautiful and I'm surprised she is still single at 31 with no children. 

Edited by Lily247
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, Lily247 said:

I had assumed that Colt was Mormon. 

Why does he speak so formally all the time?

"I'm quite tired, Darling."

What confuses me is that he is very intelligent and has a good job, so why doesn't he have his own car ? He also lives at home, is he extremely stingy ? I think it goes beyond the mama's boy thing and I think he is just incredibly cheap. 

His mom drives him to work every day "because we share 1 vehicle."

Also, as a side note, I don't usually think much of these peoples looks but I think that Larissa is incredibly. beautiful and I'm surprised she is still single at 31 with no children. 

I get the same vibe that he's a selfish,  stingy, cheap guy.  We'll see.

• Love 10

Maybe it's just because Before the 90 Days was so recent, but she REALLY reminds me of Ximena in looks and attitude. 

I want to punch the tv every time he says "darlin'" it's SO grating!

He also is like that character on Seinfeld that is pretty one moment and fuggo the next- I'll be thinking, "he's kind of cute," then boom! Ugh! What's happening there?!

Colt makes me wonder if he had weight loss surgery- quite heavy in that younger pic, then much lighter in the middle pic and now he has the look of regain and the leftover man boobs. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 14
On 10/25/2018 at 11:13 AM, pollywood said:

I am straining my brain to remember the guy in Florida, I want to say his name is Jason, with the Brazilian wife with insane eyeliner. Colt reminds me of him. He had anger management issues I think.

Yes, Jason & Cassia.

I wonder if is just trying to find a replacement for his mother, maybe is is dying ( not to sound mean ) or she got herself a man and is moving out ? 

• Love 3

It was bad enough she makes his meals but she has a damn plastic cover on it and lifts it up so he can eat. It's a wonder she didn't pull out his chair and put a napkin on his lap. So very creepy.  It's been a long time since I was in Las Vegas but beyond the strip isn't  it spread out? Can't imagine sharing a car. 

• Love 9

Will any of these imports decide to return to their home country before the 90 days are up?

Will any of them smarten up and realize that living with their future mother in law and the cheapest man she could find on line will not be her happy place?

Fernanda will do a lot more pouting before her 90 days are up.  Jon will do a lot more furniture buying, clothes, dishes, basically anything that he had prior to her showing up, after all a lamp could have been turned on by a previous girlfriend before.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
22 hours ago, athousandclowns said:

It was bad enough she makes his meals but she has a damn plastic cover on it and lifts it up so he can eat. It's a wonder she didn't pull out his chair and put a napkin on his lap. So very creepy.  It's been a long time since I was in Las Vegas but beyond the strip isn't  it spread out? Can't imagine sharing a car. 

Cut his food up and chew it for him and then feed him like a baby bird.

• Love 4
On 10/22/2018 at 10:51 AM, LocalGovt said:

i think you mean erik

• Love 1
11 hours ago, Major Bigtime said:

Colt is the male equivalent of Danielle. I’m going to call him Coltielle.

At least he doesn't have a disgusting layer of grime and filth covering his glasses....but even if Danielle lived in Vegas, I doubt she'd spring for the slot machine decorating the dining room. 

On 10/27/2018 at 11:19 PM, athousandclowns said:

Not just any car...a dented jalopy with no A/C!  I'm thinking the car probably doesn't smell very good.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 7

I really don't care for Larissa at all.  She reminds me so much of my husband's old boss in attitude, the way she speaks to Colt, and pretty much the whole nine yards.  I will be paying attention to see if she starts gaslighting Colt, although with his extreme penchant for logic, he may be able to shoot it down.  Just like his old boss (also from Brazil), she smiles in his face while barely holding back her revulsion.  My husband wasn't able to see he was being gaslighted until it was too late.  I'm hoping that what Colt lacks in some areas, he makes up for in detecting her BS, or reading her obvious disgust, and tires of the situation.

• Love 4

Are we sure the AC doesn't work? Or, is he too cheap to use it? I had no idea that using AC cuts miles per gallon until I was stuck in a car with someone who refused to turn it on because of mileage. It was 92 freaking degrees outside and her car got something like 40mpg! I threw $10 at her and cranked it? I wouldn't last 5 seconds in Las Vegas without AC.

• LOL 1
  • Love 16

It would be so creepy to be in that apartment with the both of them.   Mom Norman Bates is going to clash with Fiance because it's in her best interest, otherwise they marry and shortly after that she's out on the street.   Colt is incredibly stupid if he doesn't see that the dynamic between Momma Bates and Fiance won't work.  

Edited by Floatingbison
  • Love 4
8 hours ago, alegtostandon said:

I love how she pronounces the last letter of words...Colt is 'Col-T', there were other words I can't think of right now.

Living in Vegas with no A/C??? I live in Phoenix area and I don't think you can even buy a vehicle without A/C!

One of the other words that they showed and showed (in the previews I think) was that Las Vegas was not the american dream-------it was a NIGHT-TAMARE.

• Love 6
12 hours ago, lovesnark said:

Are we sure the AC doesn't work? Or, is he too cheap to use it? I had no idea that using AC cuts miles per gallon until I was stuck in a car with someone who refused to turn it on because of mileage. It was 92 freaking degrees outside and her car got something like 40mpg! I threw $10 at her and cranked it? I wouldn't last 5 seconds in Las Vegas without AC.

The Mythbusters took that on a number of years ago.  It actually makes very little difference because having the windows open creates drag that affects gas mileage.  So crank away!

• Useful 1
  • Love 10

Does anyone else get a distinct "incel Red Pill" vibe from Colt? I feel like he's one of those guys who would call you "milady" and talk about how he's so much more chivalrous than all those "other" guys. But also thinks he needs to "establish his alpha-ness" so that the woman doesn't expect anything, hence the lecturing about AC and flowers. He wants to make clear that he's the boss.

I hope Larissa gets out of there as soon as possible. That personality mix is so toxic, especially when mixed with her being (a bit) more high maintenance (personally I don't think she's THAT high maintenance...though the demand that he buy a same day ticket is a little absurd). They are NEVER going to be able to have reasonable discussions about money, which they clearly need to do. I think they have the makings of being low key the most dysfunctional couple, even if other couples are more dramatic about it.

• Love 19