Type keyword(s) to search

Colt & Larissa & Debbie: Me, You, and Bith Phtew

• Start Topic

On Colt's education:

When asked if he felt he was successful in life, Johnson wrote he was born three months too early. “I came from an extremely poor family and I am basically a high school drop out. I fought tooth and nail to become the first in my family to graduate college. I have been to five countries, have a successful career and I am in a relationship with a gorgeous and intelligent woman,” Johnson wrote. “I am also a reality TV star. You tell me.”

https://www.newsweek.com/90-day-fiance-larissa-still-together-colt-what-happened-instagram-1219997

So I'm wondering if it's possible that Colt graduated from college at a later age than most people.  He is 33, and in that graduation picture we've seen on the show he doesn't look much, if at all, younger than he does now. 

The fact that he grew up poor explains something about his unwillingness to spend money now.

ETA:  according to https://soapdirt.com/90-day-fiance-colt-acquitted-serial-killer-spills-the-friskies-without-larissa/

Colt *started* college at 23.

Edited by Mothra
  • Love 5

I'm one of those weird people who proofreads as I read newspapers and magazine.  The "serial killer" article talks about "IMBd."

For the record, it's IMDb . . . Internet Movie Database.

When I see mistakes like that, I tend to disregard pretty much everything in the article.  If they don't check details any better than that, forget them!

• Love 12
1 hour ago, Mothra said:

On Colt's education:

When asked if he felt he was successful in life, Johnson wrote he was born three months too early. “I came from an extremely poor family and I am basically a high school drop out. I fought tooth and nail to become the first in my family to graduate college. I have been to five countries, have a successful career and I am in a relationship with a gorgeous and intelligent woman,” Johnson wrote. “I am also a reality TV star. You tell me.”

https://www.newsweek.com/90-day-fiance-larissa-still-together-colt-what-happened-instagram-1219997

So I'm wondering if it's possible that Colt graduated from college at a later age than most people.  He is 33, and in that graduation picture we've seen on the show he doesn't look much, if at all, younger than he does now. 

The fact that he grew up poor explains something about his unwillingness to spend money now.

ETA:  according to https://soapdirt.com/90-day-fiance-colt-acquitted-serial-killer-spills-the-friskies-without-larissa/

Thanks!

• Love 2
4 hours ago, Mothra said:

On Colt's education:

“Spilled the Friskies”!!!! 😹😹😹😹

I love how teh cats are brought up like they’re actual members of the family.

can we PLEASE have these people back next season?!

ALSO:

That’s one of the nicer sides of American culture is people are never ashamed of where they came from (like Colt just stated that his family was “extremely poor“ as a matter of fact—as it should be). What matters is what you make out of your life, not what you were born into.

They understand social mobility is  basic human right.

It’s not like in Indonesia (and with some British people) that the social class you were born into matters and people [from all sides] get their panties in a bunch about it.

And I wonder if him being a premmie baby created the helicopter mother that Debbie is?

ETA: 15 cats is A LOT of cats. I adopted 4 and they’re a handful (even if they’re Himalayan cats, with mellow temperaments—although one is definitely a rascal and acts very Siamese).

Edited by CSS.MD
ETA 15 cats, dude.
  • Love 10
10 hours ago, CSS.MD said:

And I wonder if him being a premmie baby created the helicopter mother that Debbie is?

Bingo.  Three months premature is pretty damn premature.  If he was born at six months' gestation, that's 24-25 weeks, which is pretty much the borderline for viable birth, isn't it?  And then they had no other children.  Must've been a harrowing time for Debbie.

• Love 10

On the episode thread, it's mentioned that Coltee went to Digipen, which is in Seattle (really a suburb, but close enough).  My son went there for a couple of years (he was under the impression that the curriculum consisted of Dr. Mario 24/7), and at that time (early 2000s) Digipen was called "the Harvard of" whatever.  It was founded by Nintendo to provide programmers and artists for the video game industry, and successful graduates went into lots of related fields, like CGI in movies and scientific modeling.  My son dropped out because the math was just too hard for him.  So if Coltee graduated from Digipen, respect.  The other thing about Digipen, at least when my son was there, was that it was not expensive.  It was hard to get into (those damn math requirements), but Nintendo really did want to produce generations of programmers and artists, so it was affordable.  And if Family Coltee was living in Seattle at the time, his college expenses were probably very low.  And my idea that he is saddled with massive student debt is right down the tubes.

• Love 14
59 minutes ago, Mothra said:

Bingo.  Three months premature is pretty damn premature.  If he was born at six months' gestation, that's 24-25 weeks, which is pretty much the borderline for viable birth, isn't it?  And then they had no other children.  Must've been a harrowing time for Debbie.

There are no hard and fast rules, though, for what makes a mother so attached to her only child that they still live together when he's 33.  I have a close friend whose son was born at 24 weeks, weighing 2 pounds, 1.8 ounces.  He almost didn't make it several times.  He now lives several hundred miles away from Mama, and they have both developed normal, happy lives.  His father died, so his mother is a widow as well.  

I wouldn't be surprised if Debbie and Coltee had had the same type of relationship if Daddy Colt was still alive.  It "works" for them, so why would they do anything differently, regardless of external circumstances?

• Love 5
1 minute ago, AZChristian said:

There are no hard and fast rules, though, for what makes a mother so attached to her only child that they still live together when he's 33.  I have a close friend whose son was born at 24 weeks, weighing 2 pounds, 1.8 ounces.  He almost didn't make it several times.  He now lives several hundred miles away from Mama, and they have both developed normal, happy lives.  His father died, so his mother is a widow as well.  

I wouldn't be surprised if Debbie and Coltee had had the same type of relationship if Daddy Colt was still alive.  It "works" for them, so why would they do anything differently, regardless of external circumstances?

I agree with you that every person's response to the same stimulus isn't necessarily the same as every other person's, but I think Coltee's premature birth is very relevant to his relationship with his mother.  We are not working from the "birth" end--here is a woman who bears a child ultra-prematurely; what kind of impact will that have on their adult relationship:--but rather from the "now" end--here are a woman and her son who have a preternaturally close relationship; in the absence of other clues, the fact that his birth and early infancy were perilous and required much more maternal attention that typical births do, most likely sheds light on their present relationship.

• Love 8

It is. 24 weeks is considered the minimum though with advances in medicine, babies born at earlier gestation can and do survive. At the time that Colt was born, though, there would have been very real uncertainty about whether a 24 week infant would survive and if so, if he would survive without any lasting disabilities.

• Love 7
2 hours ago, Elizzikra said:

At the time that Colt was born, though, there would have been very real uncertainty about whether........ he would survive without any lasting disabilities.

Well, I think we all know the answer to that question.

• LOL 1
  • Love 13
9 hours ago, Mothra said:

On the episode thread, it's mentioned that Coltee went to Digipen, which is in Seattle (really a suburb, but close enough).  My son went there for a couple of years (he was under the impression that the curriculum consisted of Dr. Mario 24/7), and at that time (early 2000s) Digipen was called "the Harvard of" whatever.  It was founded by Nintendo to provide programmers and artists for the video game industry, and successful graduates went into lots of related fields, like CGI in movies and scientific modeling.  My son dropped out because the math was just too hard for him.  So if Coltee graduated from Digipen, respect.  The other thing about Digipen, at least when my son was there, was that it was not expensive.  It was hard to get into (those damn math requirements), but Nintendo really did want to produce generations of programmers and artists, so it was affordable.  And if Family Coltee was living in Seattle at the time, his college expenses were probably very low.  And my idea that he is saddled with massive student debt is right down the tubes.

WHAAAAAT the graduation rate for DigiPen is only 52% is this normal for American universities:

2109C9E9-34BD-40D5-B267-B90CFB692024.thumb.jpeg.0ca934ee1466d47a738ce8d343175d1d.jpeg

Uhm, the maths must be really hard over there.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, CSS.MD said:

WHAAAAAT the graduation rate for DigiPen is only 52% is this normal for American universities:

2109C9E9-34BD-40D5-B267-B90CFB692024.thumb.jpeg.0ca934ee1466d47a738ce8d343175d1d.jpeg

Uhm, the maths must be really hard over there.

Its a for profit school. Not a fan of them.  I went to college at 43 and am about to graduate Magna Cum Laude.  My schools graduation rate is 70%. UCF

• Love 7
6 minutes ago, sonder said:

I’m team cousin John but I see that isn’t the case here. He is right about Larissa and his care for Deb is sweet. He could deliver his opinion better but The opinion is right. 

I think Larissa is a [lovable] gold-digger and a green card chaser, but I could never ever be #TeamCousinJohn.

I agree with teh general message but the delivery was unnecessary and OTT.

PLUS, I just found out that Cousin John isn’t even that close to Colt/Debbie (they’re family but they just reconnected like two school friends who didn’t hangout much back in the day, but got to know each other only in adulthood—I wouldn’t even call that “old friends”).

Debbie says Cousin John “doesn’t know Colt at all”, they’ve only been close for a year.

Cousin John isn’t even THAT in the loop/in the know about Colt’s personal life because Debbie claims she never spoke to him about Larissa. They’re not that close, in those terms.

I think TLC was behind their reconnecting, it’s not organic. And Cousin John is just riding on Colt’s coattails to promote his business.

Which just makes me dislike him even more.

B7CF73E0-B150-49BC-A531-D98B856D79B7.thumb.jpeg.40af0d8e5f913f8c4c594225ebcb6d03.jpeg

• Love 9
8 hours ago, JennyMominFL said:

Its a for profit school. Not a fan of them.  I went to college at 43 and am about to graduate Magna Cum Laude.  My schools graduation rate is 70%. UCF

I agree with you in general, but Digipen is a real school, with campuses around the world.  It was not founded to harvest students but to fill an industry need.  It isn't all that easy to get into in the first place, but staying in is really, really tough.  The math involved in programming video is eons harder than math involved in solving what we think of as normal math problems.  I'm not a cheerleader for the school--my kid couldn't hack it, after all--but it's a mistake to lump it with the forest of for-profits that have sprung up and defrauded hundreds of thousands of students.

As for graduation rates, in general (and this is my opinion; I have no statistics) the tougher the admissions procedure, the higher the graduation rate, at least among elite colleges and universities in the US.  If you get into a top-tier school, like Harvard, you will probably graduate.  The "gentleman's C" does exist.  It makes sense that this would be the case; the broader the spectrum of abilities among the entering freshman class, the more likely that some--even many--don't have what it takes to stick out the four years.

• Love 11

Larissa and Colt can't even keep a straight face when they speak.  Too funny.  I love Larrissa - she is a wise ass and funny as hell.  This show is so scripted but very entertaining.  Love Momma and Colte (as Larrissa calls him) also.  This show amuses me.  The other couples not so much - Olga and Steve - Steve is a nut job and he is a rocket about to go off.   I would never have a baby around him. The Samoan guy is an idiot - Baby Huey.  Like I said, very scripted but also very entertaining.

• Love 11
On 12/16/2018 at 9:01 AM, Mothra said:

3 months?? Damn. I have hard time believing that though. Maybe 10 weeks early. The kids ive met who were 26 weekers unfortunately had such considerable delays that i doubt they could ever lead fully functional lives. If so, Colt is indeed a success story. 

• Love 2
On ‎12‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 10:59 PM, doyouevengohere said:

Regarding all the cheating messages.....both Larissa and Colt are very weird.  I wouldn't put it past them to have made all this up and be playing a part because they want the attention and to be on future seasons. Made up drama from attention whores.

Yeah, I've been thinking that for some time now.

On ‎12‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 11:02 AM, CoachWristletJen said:

I hope it's early enough before lunch to say this. One of Coltee's ex girlfriends came forward and said he liked degrading sex.... whatever that means. My guess is that's her description of bondage. Probably D&S because I don't think Coltee has the fortitude for S&M although who knows?

Well, that explains a lot.  He and Larissa always seemed like an incredible mis-match, but now.....

• Love 2
6 hours ago, Mothra said:

As for graduation rates, in general (and this is my opinion; I have no statistics) the tougher the admissions procedure, the higher the graduation rate, at least among elite colleges and universities in the US.  If you get into a top-tier school, like Harvard, you will probably graduate.  The "gentleman's C" does exist.  It makes sense that this would be the case; the broader the spectrum of abilities among the entering freshman class, the more likely that some--even many--don't have what it takes to stick out the four years.

I live by a couple of elite colleges.  Stanford being one of them.  Everyone knows that getting into Stanford is difficult but once in you are in, just showing up get you a B.   It’s a joke.  

• Love 9
1 minute ago, LGGirl said:

I live by a couple of elite colleges.  Stanford being one of them.  Everyone knows that getting into Stanford is difficult but once in you are in, just showing up get you a B.   It’s a joke.  

All you have to do at any University where football rules is to be on the team and not be arrested.  Those guys are very "protected"  and  can be dumb as rocks.  

YES, I KNOW THERE ARE EXCEPTIONS,  lol!

• Love 4
15 hours ago, JennyMominFL said:

And I just checked out Harvard, and it's almost 98%.

• Love 3

Congratulations, @JennyMominFL! What a great accomplishment :)

As others have mentioned, I see Coltee and Larissa (and Debbie) as mostly theater, which is mostly entertaining. But then there are those very weird moments (like Colt's insistence on proposing to Larissa in a place she was terrified of) that make me think there is a genuinely controlling element to their relationship--clearly not limited to the bedroom--that feels really icky. 

Cousin John is also playing a part, or he has serious issues. He came at Larissa like a Mack truck for absolutely no reason.

There are so many questions and inconsistencies regarding Colt's background (e.g. whether he has ever lived by himself, how long they have been in Vegas, how well John knows them) that it's hard to apply any real context to anything. I know I should just sit back and not fret over it, but it's driving me crazy for some reason. :) 

Edited by bref
  • Love 8
On 12/15/2018 at 4:40 PM, Mothra said:

When asked if he felt he was successful in life, Johnson wrote he was born three months too early.

At least that's what Debbie told his father.

3 hours ago, Lily247 said:

3 months?? Damn. I have hard time believing that though. Maybe 10 weeks early. The kids ive met who were 26 weekers unfortunately had such considerable delays that i doubt they could ever lead fully functional lives. If so, Colt is indeed a success story. 

It's Debbie's "story" that was successful.  Dad believed it and so does Colt.

• Love 12
On 12/16/2018 at 3:03 PM, Gobi said:
On 12/16/2018 at 12:14 PM, Elizzikra said:

At the time that Colt was born, though, there would have been very real uncertainty about whether........ he would survive without any lasting disabilities.

Well, I think we all know the answer to that question.

I'm not a laugh-out-louder...but I sure did chuckle at this one!

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, HaaCHOO said:

At least that's what Debbie told his father.

It's Debbie's "story" that was successful.  Dad believed it and so does Colt.

Assuming it isn't one of his jokes, such as describing himself as an "acquitted serial killer."

• Love 7
7 hours ago, Lily247 said:

It happens - even more now than then. It’s pretty incredible what modern medicine can do...

• Love 2
14 hours ago, Mothra said:

This makes sense for a for-profit uni.

They then get to cash in on the admission fees.

6 hours ago, bref said:

Congratulations, @JennyMominFL! What a great accomplishment :)

Cousin John is also playing a part, or he has serious issues. He came at Larissa like a Mack truck for absolutely no reason.

Cousin John’s most serious issues being that he’s an attention-whore?

Also, IDK how I missed @JennyMominFL‘s post about graduation magna cum l’Aude soon, I must’ve been scrolling too fast again damn ADHD, but huge congrats to that! 🎉🎊

1 hour ago, Elizzikra said:

It happens - even more now than then. It’s pretty incredible what modern medicine can do...

Perhaps we can ask Dr. Leida how that works?

I jest.

Edited by CSS.MD
Of for-profit unis.
  • Love 2
11 hours ago, Booger666 said:

I do think Colt and Larissa are punking us, but I wonder if they are in cahoots with production or trying to escalate the crazy beyond what production is asking for.  None of this makes any dang sense.

I hope so because otherwise Colt was emotionally-abusive and gaslighty AF in the last episode.

• Love 8
12 hours ago, LGGirl said:

Grade inflation is real.  At the undergrad level colleges will do it to get their grads into graduate school.  In graduate school they will do it to get their grads jobs.

• Love 3
On 12/16/2018 at 10:32 PM, CSS.MD said:

I think Larissa is a [lovable] gold-digger and a green card chaser, but I could never ever be #TeamCousinJohn.

I agree with teh general message but the delivery was unnecessary and OTT.

PLUS, I just found out that Cousin John isn’t even that close to Colt/Debbie (they’re family but they just reconnected like two school friends who didn’t hangout much back in the day, but got to know each other only in adulthood—I wouldn’t even call that “old friends”).

Debbie says Cousin John “doesn’t know Colt at all”, they’ve only been close for a year.

Cousin John isn’t even THAT in the loop/in the know about Colt’s personal life because Debbie claims she never spoke to him about Larissa. They’re not that close, in those terms.

I think TLC was behind their reconnecting, it’s not organic. And Cousin John is just riding on Colt’s coattails to promote his business.

Which just makes me dislike him even more.

B7CF73E0-B150-49BC-A531-D98B856D79B7.thumb.jpeg.40af0d8e5f913f8c4c594225ebcb6d03.jpeg

Ohh. Thank lol

• Love 1
On 12/14/2018 at 12:35 AM, magemaud said:

Do you get "Say Yes to the Dress" in Indonesia? Also a TLC offering where brides from all over the world shop for gowns in Kleinfeld's, a famous bridal salon in New York. Their gowns start at $2K, and many of them ARE $10K or more! Just Google Pnina Tornai who designs exclusively for Kleinfeld's and you'll get the idea of some of the outrageous gowns these brides purchase but thankfully those styles and prices are NOT the norm. 

Haha, I got my dress at Kleinfeld. Shay was my consultant, and was nothing like he acts on the show. 
My request was "No Pnina Tornai fairy princess stripper dresses". That's what I said verbatim. 
He stuck to my budget and the overall experience was awesome. Nailed the appointment. 

Someone previously said that they weren't surprised that Larissa's wide hips had birthed children. I have wide hips, and I have yet to birth children (can't do anything about it, though). 

dress.jpg

Edited by FreetheGirlses
  • Love 22

You look beautiful!!  Thanks for the scoop about Shay.  You mentioned they stuck to your budget.  Just curious if you have an impression that they only do that for mid and higher price points?  On the show it seems like whenever someone comes in at a lower price point they are like “There is only one dress that fits her criteria so gee I hope she likes it”.  Even at lower price points I would think Kleinfelds would have at least 100 gorgeous dresses from their stock of thousands.

Did you get to meet Vera?

Edited by Booger666
  • Love 5
On 12/19/2018 at 8:35 AM, FreetheGirlses said:

Haha, I got my dress at Kleinfeld. Shay was my consultant, and was nothing like he acts on the show. 
My request was "No Pnina Tornai fairy princess stripper dresses". That's what I said verbatim. 
He stuck to my budget and the overall experience was awesome. Nailed the appointment. 

Someone previously said that they weren't surprised that Larissa's wide hips had birthed children. I have wide hips, and I have yet to birth children (can't do anything about it, though). 

dress.jpg

Pretty dress.  Did they at least let you look through the dresses to pick things to try on?  That's what bugs me about the show.  They have thousands of dresses, and even when the bridge has a HUGE budget they bring in 3-4 dresses for her to try on.  I think an appt there is 3 hours long, so I would want to try on as many as possible.

Also, someone posted a review of Kleinfeld online, and she said that Shay was an arrogant little twit, and she was treated horribly there.  Like cattle, get em in, get em out. Lol

Edited by Honey
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, Honey said:

Pretty dress.  Did they at least let you look through the dresses to pick things to try on?  That's what bugs me about the show.  They have thousands of dresses, and even when the bridge has a HUGE budget they bring in 3-4 dresses for her to try on.  I think an appt there is 3 hours long, so I would want to try on as many as possible.

Also, someone posted a review of Kleinfeld online, and she said that Shay was an arrogant little twit, and she was treated horribly there.  Like cattle, get em in, get em out. Lol

No, it's HUGE. Their storage room is literally two floors and there are dresses in the ceiling. The appointments are an hour and a half on a weekday, an hour on a weekend. I have NEVER been to a bridal salon with 3 hour long appointments. 
Before your appointment, you can create an account, where you can go through and favorite a bunch of dresses that you like. You also answer a questionnaire, and you have the option to link your pinterest board. It was evident that Shay had actually reviewed my account prior to him pulling dresses; he definitely had a sense of my style and there wasn't anything that he pulled that was awful or wrong. Honestly, he definitely knew how to dress a woman of my shape, which I appreciated. 
I had been to bridal salons where I could pull whatever I'd like, and it's overwhelming. You tend to get a bit lost. This streamlined everything. I would never recommend Kleinfeld as a first appointment; it's best to go to it after you've narrowed down which silhouettes flatter your shape/what you want. 
Kleinfeld has been around for ages prior to the show. My dad's first cousins all got their dresses there when they were in Brooklyn decades ago. It's a NY institution and has been for years. 
Shay was amazing, gave me his cell phone number, and personally attended my first fitting to make sure that I was fit in my dress properly. The TV persona was definitely BS in my experience. 

• Love 8
On 12/19/2018 at 9:01 AM, Booger666 said:

You look beautiful!!  Thanks for the scoop about Shay.  You mentioned they stuck to your budget.  Just curious if you have an impression that they only do that for mid and higher price points?  On the show it seems like whenever someone comes in at a lower price point they are like “There is only one dress that fits her criteria so gee I hope she likes it”.  Even at lower price points I would think Kleinfelds would have at least 100 gorgeous dresses from their stock of thousands.

Did you get to meet Vera?

Thank you! I live on Long Island, in the suburbs of NYC. I've been in Long Island bride groups on Facebook, and the general consensus is that theres a lot of BS on the show. My dress cost $3,300, and Shay gave me $412.50 off (I'm looking at a receipt right now). So $2,887.50. Keep in mind that alterations at Kleinfeld are a FLAT FEE of $895.00...you are welcome to get your dress elsewhere. I personally went to Kleinfeld for my alterations as I had to get a size 10 dress because of my hips/butt, meanwhile I have a tiny waist and no boobs. Basically, my entire dress had to be reconstructed on the top to fit correctly, haha. I had four different fittings. Kleinfeld's alteration has a VERY good reputation. Everyone balks at the price, but is always quick to say "they won't mess up your gown". I have no idea if the "discount" that he gave me is something that they do all the time; my mother and I were kind of figuring that it was likely something that they did to make brides feel like they "got a deal", but we have no clue. 

I honestly don't remember the initial budget that I gave him; I planned my wedding in less than 6 months, haha. It's a bit of a blur. I feel like on the show they act as though a budget of under $5,000 is next to impossible, but I was never given that impression in person. 

I think I tried on 7 dresses, but I knew that the second dress I put on was instantly the one. I'm sure if I wanted to continue, I could have tried on more. I know for a fact that Kleinfeld has a ton of other dresses in the silhouette I wanted in my price range. 

I didn't get to meet Vera! The woman who did my alternations is Stella, and she's from Greece as well. Has been at Kleinfeld for a few decades, too! 

Edited by FreetheGirlses
  • Love 9

Wow freethegirlses- what great posts! I am WAY older than you guys-- but  did grow up in Brooklyn and remember always hearing of Kleinfelds. For my wedding, my mother had a friend who had had a bridal salon and was retiring. She had lots of dresses. She closed her store and went to work in a very upscale store (actually it was Bergdorf Goodman) and told me to come in and try on a few dresses that she also had from her store. It worked out beautifully.

What rang so true in your post is that if this store is going to be in business for SOO many years and continue to maintain its allure, they Have to be doing a lot right. I think even the idea of giving you a discount is brilliant-- because as you say- you weren't expecting it and you get a really good feeling.

Your dress is gorgeous-----absolutely gorgeous.

• Love 3

Saw the bonus scene of Coltee and Larissa. She loved it, it was her dream venue. And Coltee? "We can't afford it." A whopping $ 3,500.00. Why even go there? He suggested they get married in a kiosk at the airport. Mr. Romantic.

• Love 8
On 12/23/2018 at 5:38 PM, Gobi said:

Saw the bonus scene of Coltee and Larissa. She loved it, it was her dream venue. And Coltee? "We can't afford it." A whopping $ 3,500.00. Why even go there? He suggested they get married in a kiosk at the airport. Mr. Romantic.

How has he not stumbled on the idea of a cheap Elvis Vegas wedding?

• Love 7
On ‎12‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 2:11 PM, Cherrio said:

Exclusive !      Insider information on Debbie !

I have found out that she is combining her love of living room decor and cooking for her holiday dinner.

dsc_0145.jpg

Looks like the prison food from Beyond scared straight

• Love 4
On 12/14/2018 at 5:04 PM, Honey said:

Yup.  Colt probably likes to be peed and shit on. Or, perhaps he likes Larissa to put a diaper on him, and call him a bad boy, while he calls her Mommy.  Based on his relationship with his real Mommy, this is very possible. 

Hot Carl, Warm Carl or Cold Carl?