Type keyword(s) to search

Colt & Larissa & Debbie: Me, You, and Bith Phtew

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, CoachWristletJen said:

Or, better yet, Say Yes to the Dress, Duggar edition... now that latter one is more viable.

Already been done when Mama Michelle was shopping for a vow renewal dress and Kleinfelds’s didn’t have anything modest enough so she had to try on dresses with this tablecloth like cover up thing over the chestal area  

Sorry, I know we’re getting off topic! I’ll stop now 

• Love 6

I am still #TeamLarissa all the way. She's my favorite on the show. Her talking head's are pure entertainment.  I was worried when we finally saw the "all those who go against the queen...." scene that I would end up hating her, but I don't - I believe she is telling the truth about Debbie!  However she was maybe a little overdramatic about Debbie slamming a door. 

• Love 20
32 minutes ago, Drogo said:

"Better you than me, Larissa."

Colt-Cousin-Flower-Headband-90-Day-Fianc

Blink twice if you need help, Buttercup.

Cousin Coltee looks like such a "friendly" small businessman too.  "You can let me into your house and I may install your heat pump, or I may murder you and burn your house down. It could go either way."

• Love 21
Just now, Floatingbison said:

"You can let me into your house and I may install your heat pump, or I may murder you and burn your house down. It could go either way."

"Either way I expect to be paid in advance via cash or money order."

He probably doesn't have a job, he just wears that shirt so he doesn't look as suspicious when he gets picked up on Ring doorbell cameras outside residential windows.

• Love 12
1 hour ago, Cherrio said:

I guess his tastes have changed from Bith Phtew to Beef Strokin-off?

It was actually a video of himself, rumor has it. Still wondering about whatever all the 'degradation' was that his ex-girlfriend was talking about.

coltee so very bad.jpg

Edited by CoachWristletJen
  • LOL 1
  • Love 15
2 minutes ago, CoachWristletJen said:

It was actually a video of himself, rumor has it. Still wondering about whatever all the 'degradation' was that his ex-girlfriend was talking about.

coltee so very bad.jpg

Degradation could mean a lot worse than bondage.

• Love 8
9 minutes ago, Drogo said:

Coltie sex is always degrading, mostly for the person who willingly subjects themselves to sex with Coltie. 

Yup.  Larissa must want that green card badly.   She’s earned it and them some. 

• Love 11
1 hour ago, Drogo said:

We really have some really hilarious people here.  If a couple of us were to join together and make a podcast recap of these shows and their iterations we'd have a shit-ton of followers and ad revenue.  Not that I know how to do anything like that, but my 12 year old can probably teach me.

I'm imagining how incredible it would be to have a viewing party somewhere!  

• Love 11
3 hours ago, magemaud said:

Already been done when Mama Michelle was shopping for a vow renewal dress and Kleinfelds’s didn’t have anything modest enough so she had to try on dresses with this tablecloth like cover up thing over the chestal area  

Sorry, I know we’re getting off topic! I’ll stop now 

AND....she wouldn't allow the FEMALE consultant in the room while she changed! 

• Love 3
4 hours ago, Gobi said:

Degradation could mean a lot worse than bondage.

Yup.  Colt probably likes to be peed and shit on. Or, perhaps he likes Larissa to put a diaper on him, and call him a bad boy, while he calls her Mommy.  Based on his relationship with his real Mommy, this is very possible. 

Edited by Honey
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, Ijustwantsomechips said:

So no one else is going to mention the fact that Coltee’s junk-ee is hanging out of his underwear? Or that you can see his cellulite through his pants?  

CF75D59B-1FF8-4FC5-9411-504E82DD7886.jpeg

It's been noticed & mentioned, & has caused much gagging & retching.

It looks like Flower Cousin's boobs are pointing to Colt-ee's junk.

• Love 10
1 hour ago, Ijustwantsomechips said:

So no one else is going to mention the fact that Coltee’s junk-ee is hanging out of his underwear? Or that you can see his cellulite through his pants?  

CF75D59B-1FF8-4FC5-9411-504E82DD7886.jpeg

Lol! Pretty sure his crotch has been noticed,  but you're spot on with his cellulite showing under the pants!!! 

1 minute ago, gonecrackers said:

Ewww.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, trimthatfat said:

Colt is a cheating asshole. Completely unsurprising. Does this mean Larissa will be deported since she doesn’t have a green card if they get divorced? 

I doubt it, Mohammed is still here and even Luis wasn't deported. 

• Love 3
57 minutes ago, gonecrackers said:

It's been noticed & mentioned, & has caused much gagging & retching.

Larissa oh my, my, my...not enough booze in the world to make me want to get in bed with that.  I picture her taking a Silkwood shower after every encounter.

I wonder if the wedding reception was a buffet of bith phtew.

• Love 8
On 13/12/2018 at 2:20 AM, Floatingbison said:

Larissa  could be a fun and good wife, in the proper hands.  Coltee/Deb are not mentally and emotionally wired to deal with a Latina in full Latina configuration.  Larissa is a Ferrari and Coltee is only capable of driving a 92 Honda Civic with no a/c, with primer on the passenger side door and mismatched off brand tires.

I agree! She seems like she’s a lot of fun if you mix her with he right kind of people:

14F2CBC4-40BB-4CC0-B55A-C6A4DB544AFE.thumb.jpeg.d547726fc26c1048b5929ba8cb9a804e.jpeg

99437F6B-84BB-4D1E-AB4C-E2CAE0D19903.thumb.jpeg.056f1674cd56cba3934aa7bc51c0a1b1.jpeg

Cousin John IS NOT THE RIGHT KIND OF PEOPLE.

Same with Asuelu, dude needs to Ben around people other than Kalani or he’s going to go bad and bitter.

On 12/12/2018 at 2:39 AM, Baltimore Betty said:

Maybe I can get Larissa and Olga to be roommates.  

Wasn’t Larissa training to be a nurse before she left nursing school due to a pregnancy?

On 12/12/2018 at 11:55 AM, HaaCHOO said:

Olga needs someone more kind and compassionate, less selfish.  If she moved in with Larissa, she and the baby would be sleeping on the bathroom floor.

I don’t think so?

I think Larissa is entitled, but I’d like to think she’s not “selfish” (with people who she feels owe her nothing). It’s different.

I love using this example of “Entitled vs. Selfish” because it’s the same person committing both:

• A now-adult male victim of child abuse now acts entitled because he thinks the world owes him something because he was abused as a child (so he thinks it’s okay for him to ride on his more fortunate friend’s coattails, has no boundaries on other people’s personal lives, plays both sides/double-agent in conflict for favours, and deserves a sainthood—and feels entitled to a free pass for all of the above because he had a bad childhood, and people do treat him like he’s off-limits because of his childhood). He’s insufferable and pretentious, and I think the only reason people keep him around is because so they can namedrop the fancy prep school they met him at.
  • YET, this same man talks in public explicitly about his childhood sexual abuse (while his son is still a minor, against the mother of his son’s wishes) through his book deal. Which I would argue is robbing a child of his innocence, and is in itself a form of child abuse. Obviously this minor owes his father nothing, in fact THE CHILD is the one entitled to his innocence/childhood, it’s his basic human right! That is one hell of a selfish father (as if we haven’t gotten enough of that from Eric).

Larissa isn’t even THAT ☝🏼 entitled.

She’s entitled because her relationship with Colt, LET’S BE HONEST, is transactional and Colt did promise her things. Their relationship isn’t a platonic one with Colt, either.

I’d say Colt legit owes her something. She sleeps in the same bed with him. (Now that Debbie has explicitly made her choose between the dress and the green card, I’d say he owes her even MORE for putting up with that!)

And Larissa seems like fun, not insufferable.

But when she gets here, Debbie and Colt, never once let her have what she wants (fan in the car doesn’t count). That’s financial abuse. 🙎🏻‍♀️

We haven’t seen what Larissa’s like around chidren, either.

I believe Larissa is capable of being a woman’s woman and being a good girl-friend.

Ashley’s got girlfriends too (although I’m sure she gets on their nerves). Olga’s got a female bestfriend. I think Fernanda is also capable of healthy friendships.

Leida not so much... (I have an entitled girlfriend like Leida—me and my one other friend are the only people left willing to befriend her. But then my entitled friend doesn’t pick fights with people, she just uses people for petty cash/creature comforts and doesn’t interfere with my relationships, so I tolerate her. I don’t think I’d tolerate Leida... Because I have limits. 😒)

10 hours ago, Honey said:

There are 2 shows on TLC devoted to wedding dresses.  They are both called "Say Yes To The Dress".  One is based in NYC at Kleinfeld,  and one is based in Atlanta, at Bridals By Lori.

Thanks!!!! LMAO. I checked the one at NYC out on their official YouTube yesterday (OMG they stream live) and this Father was telling his daughter a dress looked like a turkey with a lobster’s tail. It was US$14,000! 😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Edited by CSS.MD
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Larissa oh my, my, my...not enough booze in the world to make me want to get in bed with that.  I picture her taking a Silkwood shower after every encounter.

I wonder if the wedding reception was a buffet of bith phtew.

She hot though. She has a gorgeous ass! And, I doubt she's really enjoying Colt's bod. I'll bet it's been awhile since she's been laid properly...

• Love 2

I loved it when she said "take the ring and fuck you" I feel more and more that Colt and his family push Larissa's buttons knowing she will snap so that they can call her crazy and he can cheat without being blamed because he has a crazy wife. Gaslighting 101. He blamed Larissa 100 per cent instead of taking any responsibility for his or his cousins behaviour. Coltee  is an assholeeee

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Love 15
9 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I loved it when she said "take the ring and fuck you" I feel more and more that Colt and his family push Larissa's buttons knowing she will snap so that they can call her crazy and he can cheat without being blamed because he has a crazy wife. Gaslighting 101. He blamed Larissa 100 per cent instead of taking any responsibility for his or his cousins behaviour. Coltee  is an assholeeee

A8A683CE-8645-4557-857A-400E0C2527DB.thumb.jpeg.39337ec0be6f202177400c1a47a32a8a.jpeg

8 hours ago, Cherrio said:

Exclusive !      Insider information on Debbie !

I have found out that she is combining her love of living room decor and cooking for her holiday dinner.

dsc_0145.jpg

This looks delicious (with the right amount of Tabasco). 🌶🔥✨

• Love 5
12 hours ago, Drogo said:

Why do men still think anyone wants to see photos/videos of this?  The thing's got its uses, but photogenic it's not.

*Especially Coltie.

I can understand them thinking people want to see it.

What I can’t understand is how dumb they are to think it won’t leak (like Jon’s balls are everywhere now but we all know he’s a sleazeball—COLT WORKS IN IT, he should know better).

8 hours ago, CoachWristletJen said:

coltee so very bad.jpg

I was just thinking last night, becoming a professional Dominatrix is probably the only career option Leida will have left after employers have seen her attitude/behaviour the show.

(Apparently, you can make REALLY GOOD money if you’re good at it! Not to mention if your clients are anything like the guys on Showtime’s “Billions.”)

• Love 2
3 hours ago, CSS.MD said:

Thanks!!!! LMAO. I checked the one at NYC out on their official YouTube yesterday (OMG they stream live) and this Father was telling his daughter a dress looked like a turkey with a lobster’s tail. It was US$14,000

I hope we don’t lose you to that other program but it also has a PTV forum for your snarking pleasure 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, CSS.MD said:

What I can’t understand is how dumb they are to think it won’t leak (like Jon’s balls are everywhere now but we all know he’s a sleazeball—COLT WORKS IN IT, he should know better).

I was just thinking last night, becoming a professional Dominatrix is probably the only career option Leida will have left after employers have seen her attitude/behaviour the show.

(Apparently, you can make REALLY GOOD money if you’re good at it! Not to mention if your clients are anything like the guys on Showtime’s “Billions.”)

You need to have self control and intelligence to be an effective Dom. Leida only has those qualities on opposite day. 

• Love 4
47 minutes ago, magemaud said:

I hope we don’t lose you to that other program but it also has a PTV forum for your snarking pleasure 

Oh I’m going nowhere!

I just hope TLC gives us nicer people to watch next season! I’d love to see Larissa again since she’s so entertaining.

Also wouldn’t mind another Indonesian (but someone sane and likeable enough to root for, please) and I’d like to know that Olga is fine (but I can’t stand Steven).

I do still love the show. Just not this particular season...

• Love 4
15 hours ago, CoachWristletJen said:

I hope it's early enough before lunch to say this. One of Coltee's ex girlfriends came forward and said he liked degrading sex.... whatever that means. My guess is that's her description of bondage. Probably D&S because I don't think Coltee has the fortitude for S&M although who knows?

The only thing I seriously want to picture our guy Coltee being into is D&D (Dungeons and Dragons). 

The meme opportunities here are rife.

I can think of many, many things that would be far more degrading than being tied up. Very few of them would mean he'd have any level of exertion. And given his level of sadism in that proposal, I don't doubt one bit that he'd be into making sure his sex partner is humiliated. I think he's a nasty piece of work, and have since day one - I wish he was paired with Leida, because THAT level of batshit crazy bouncing back and forth would be epic.  

ETA:

Yup.  Colt probably likes to be peed and shit on. Or, perhaps he likes Larissa to put a diaper on him, and call him a bad boy, while he calls her Mommy.  Based on his relationship with his real Mommy, this is very possible. 

I was thinking the other way around actually... 

Edited by ArcticWolfRS
Responding to another post
  • Love 7
7 hours ago, CSS.MD said:

She absolutely could make GREAT money. As could Anfisa. Look how well they've both "broken" the men that they are with! 

I'm trying to figure how much Leida is 'dumb' versus how much she is just 'obtuse.' I get that they kind of mean the same thing, but Leida may have small pockets of intelligence hidden by what a huge ass she's making of herself. Not sure whether I described that correctly. People have been giving Asuelu credit for possibly possessing more smarts than he manifests in his situation and I think it could be true for Leida as well. Although Anfisa leaves her in the dust compared to what we're seeing. 

How difficult is it to figure out Eric? His personality is on life support. He wants a warm body in his bed. When searching online, Leida may have aimed low to have more control, or because she wanted to feel less out of control herself. Control is an odd and kind of worthless thing to chase, though because to gain it, you kind of lose it yourself. Seems to be a secret most control freaks don't know, or they know it the way a junkie knows heroin can hurt you.

I think to be a really good dominatrix, you'd probably have to realize that the goal was not to have control of him or her feel that they'd lost control. Then you eat a cheeseburger in the break room and don't think about him again until he comes crawling back for more.

6 hours ago, spankydoll said:

You need to have self control and intelligence to be an effective Dom. Leida only has those qualities on opposite day. 

Excellent point! LOL

Maybe that's why Anfisa would be a more effective dom? She's showing a lot more maturity now that she's 23 or so. Maybe Leida will get there by the time she's 55? 

• Love 4
4 hours ago, ArcticWolfRS said:

I can think of many, many things that would be far more degrading than being tied up. Very few of them would mean he'd have any level of exertion. And given his level of sadism in that proposal, I don't doubt one bit that he'd be into making sure his sex partner is humiliated. I think he's a nasty piece of work, and have since day one - I wish he was paired with Leida, because THAT level of batshit crazy bouncing back and forth would be epic.  

ETA:

I was thinking the other way around actually... 

What was so eerie about that proposal was how calm he was about Larissa's distress, pretending not to notice how upsetting it was for her.  Colt is a practiced sadist for sure.

He's taking it out on Larissa because he doesn't have the nerve to take it out on Mommy and show her how he really feels about having been "adolescentalized" all these years.

He may be into whatever he's sure that the woman will not like. Like the joke about what the sadist said to the masochist who said, "Beat me, beat me." The sadist grinned and said, "No way."

• Love 4
12 hours ago, CSS.MD said:

I love using this example of “Entitled vs. Selfish” because it’s the same person committing both:

• A now-adult male victim of child abuse now acts entitled because he thinks the world owes him something because he was abused as a child (so he thinks it’s okay for him to ride on his more fortunate friend’s coattails, has no boundaries on other people’s personal lives, plays both sides/double-agent in conflict for favours, and deserves a sainthood—and feels entitled to a free pass for all of the above because he had a bad childhood, and people do treat him like he’s off-limits because of his childhood). He’s insufferable and pretentious, and I think the only reason people keep him around is because so they can namedrop the fancy prep school they met him at.
  • YET, this same man talks in public explicitly about his childhood sexual abuse (while his son is still a minor, against the mother of his son’s wishes) through his book deal. Which I would argue is robbing a child of his innocence, and is in itself a form of child abuse. Obviously this minor owes his father nothing, in fact THE CHILD is the one entitled to his innocence/childhood, it’s his basic human right! That is one hell of a selfish father (as if we haven’t gotten enough of that from Eric).

Larissa isn’t even THAT ☝🏼 entitled.

I don’t quite follow your hypothetical. How does an adult sharing the story of the abuse they suffered as a child rob their own minor child of innocence? Why would their co parent be against them sharing their story of abuse to raise awareness and help other victims? 

Thanks so much I don’t mean to put you on the spot- I’m sure I’m missing something (I haven’t had coffee yet!)

• Love 2
44 minutes ago, Scarlett45 said:

I don’t quite follow your hypothetical. How does an adult sharing the story of the abuse they suffered as a child rob their own minor child of innocence? Why would their co parent be against them sharing their story of abuse to raise awareness and help other victims? 

Thanks so much I don’t mean to put you on the spot- I’m sure I’m missing something (I haven’t had coffee yet!)

Because his descriptions were explicit (the guy was trying to be unnecessarily ‘edgy’ and I’m not even going to repeat how he described his experience). And done in a very public manner (don’t get me wrong, I ALWAYS 100% believe the victim—but the way people talk about their experience sometimes makes me question their motives and it hurts other genuine victims).

An example would be the #MeToo movement. I was harassed by a male acting teacher, but now thanks to a few bad apples, now I can’t even tweet the hashtag without some woman hater (and sometimes man haters—when I tell them I was also abused as a child by a female teacher) tweeting negatively back at me.

Sometimes people “speak up” for the wrong reasons, even if their experiences are 100% true.

The man I described above was like that. Teh world isn’t black-and-white where victims  are saints. Victims can have flaws too.

I was abused too (by a female teacher but I didn’t really say anything because I was concerned it would hurt the LBGTQ community in Indonesia because there’s enough prejudice as there is).

Also, if I were going to be so explicit about it, I would’ve waited until all my chidren turned 18 (especially if the other parent of my child thinks that’s best too).

I hope that makes sense?

So just because Larissa is an entitled gold-digger doesn’t mean she can’t be a good friend to Olga. I don’t think she’s a selfish person.

ETA: Sorry, I forgot this! In this particular case, I thought it was also telling that the mother of that child would object against it (as a good mother would naturally want their child to alert them if they were touched by an adult other than on their head/hands/arms—that’s how I would’ve taught a child). I always thought it was because she knew something (not necessarily that he was abusive himself—I’m not accusing him of such thing, or that he fetishes that stuff, but perhaps something about his character—maybe she didn’t like that she thought it was money grab and she thought why not just help for free). Your question as to why the co-parent objected to it is something that makes me wonder A LOT. It bothers me.

3 hours ago, CoachWristletJen said:

What was so eerie about that proposal was how calm he was about Larissa's distress, pretending not to notice how upsetting it was for her.  Colt is a practiced sadist for sure.

He wasn’t even pretending to “not notice”, I thought he was enjoying watch Larissa freak out.

Edited by CSS.MD
ETA.
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, CSS.MD said:

So just because Larissa is an entitled gold-digger doesn’t mean she can’t be a good friend to Olga. I don’t think she’s a selfish person.

I disagree, but only time will tell....

• Love 2
22 hours ago, sasha206 said:

And if I were Larissa, I'd be like awesome -- someone else can fuck him so I don't have to!

She strikes me as one of those people who are incapable of having a f*ck-buddy/FWB relationship because she gets emotionally-attached.

IDK why I think that...

But even if she just sought out to get a green card initially (and I 100% believe that was the case), I think she did get jealous for real that time she called Colt an “attention whore”. 😂 God that was funny! 🤣

PLUS, many of these fiancés must have some form of Stockholm syndrome, don’t you think? Larissa and Fernanda have nobody in the US.

I hope Olga stays put in Russia where her girlfriends are.

42 minutes ago, Scarlett45 said:

@CSS.MD thank you for explaining further. 

No problem!

• Love 1
3 hours ago, CSS.MD said:

But even if she just sought out to get a green card initially (and I 100% believe that was the case), I think she did get jealous for real that time she called Colt an “attention whore”. 😂 God that was funny! 🤣

YES! I couldn't stand her initially but I freaking love her now.  I could watch a show just centered on  Coltie, Debbie and Larissa.

• Love 8