Type keyword(s) to search

Colt & Larissa & Debbie: Me, You, and Bith Phtew

• Start Topic

5 minutes ago, Lusterleaf said:

I think Larissa actually looked the best out of all of the brides. Colt's suit was ridiculous. In looking at previews for next week's tell all, I am surprised to see that a lot of the other couples are anti-Larissa and meanwhile I think Leida is 100000x worse.

It's apparently because she is late to the filming?

Honestly though, I think Larissa was probably the "breakout star" that the other couples wanted to be.  So, maybe it's for attention and camera time?

I find her entertaining and amusing.  

She isn't cruel like kalani.  She isn't an idiot like Ashley.  She isn't boring like Fernanda.  She isn't a cartoon villain like leida.  She isn't sweet and nice like Olga.  I like Olga, I hope things turn out well for her.  But she isn't entertaining to me.

• Love 22
1 hour ago, funky-rat said:

And Debbie will be caught in the middle.  He uses her to do his "dirty work" and she will blame Debbie for everything under the sun, because Coltee pushes a lot of things on to her.  She's the only one I actually like.  I wish she had decent family that would take her in.

Didn't cousin John's say he wanted to take her in?

If Debbie doesn't want to be "the bad guy" then she should refuse to do Colt's dirty work.  

Debbie seems perfectly happy to drop a dime on Larissa at any time.  If she doesn't want to be in the middle than she doesn't have to be.

Also, why does a family have to take her in?  She is older, but she doesn't look infirm, and I don't understand what would be so awful about her living in a senior community and making her own friends.  It might be less stress than being the third wheel in your son's marriage.

• Love 7
18 minutes ago, RealReality10 said:

If Debbie doesn't want to be "the bad guy" then she should refuse to do Colt's dirty work.  

Debbie seems perfectly happy to drop a dime on Larissa at any time.  If she doesn't want to be in the middle than she doesn't have to be.

Also, why does a family have to take her in?  She is older, but she doesn't look infirm, and I don't understand what would be so awful about her living in a senior community and making her own friends.  It might be less stress than being the third wheel in your son's marriage.

She's a widow, and the mother of an only child that I suspect she had a hard time conceiving.  I've been in that situation.  I'm an only child.  My mother is not a widow, but in a number of ways she reminds me of Debbie.  We don't know what kind of disabilities she has - they may be invisible disabilities (like MS or Lupus).  She will want to defend her child to the nth degree (my mother does this - even when I don't deserve defending - I've had to tell her to drop it) and Coltee is used to her cleaning up his messes, so he just relies on her to do it, and she won't stop - it's all she knows.  I don't know if John offered or not, but if I were Debbie, I wouldn't want to live with him.  She was the one that suggested she move to a Senior facility, but Coltee wasn't having it.  I merely suggested family because it's a little more personal.  When he suggested his mom live nearby, Larissa wasn't having it.

Larissa is one I have to agree to disagree with people on.  I can't stand her.  I can't stand Colt either.  Debbie is the only one I like, and the only one I think might be getting a bad edit.  YMMV.

• Love 5

I'm thinking that Larissa may have rage issues.  That's tough to deal with it.  There are always people who will push your buttons, but if you can't control yourself, you eventually end up with some serious troubles.  

• Love 4
45 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I'm thinking that Larissa may have rage issues.  That's tough to deal with it.  There are always people who will push your buttons, but if you can't control yourself, you eventually end up with some serious troubles. 

I just wonder what she did.  I honestly think that if she laid hands on Colt or Debbie he would not have said he made a mistake in calling the police.  

If she got upset in the face of his obvious pushing of her buttons, I can't blame her for that.  He knows what he is about.

• Love 2

Some people feel guilty about reporting abuse. I suppose that if a woman is the aggressor, it has negative connotations to the man, because, he may be embarrassed, but, it's serious and shouldn't be tolerated, regardless.  I don't know the law in their state, but, sometimes it may not be actual battery, but, threats or placing the victim in fear of harm, are often also considered domestic violence.  Plus, the police are the ones who filed it, not Coltie.....that's my understanding after seeing one set of paperwork.  In my state, if the police actually see a physical mark on someone in the home, they are required to file official papers.  Not sure of that in their state though. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Some people feel guilty about reporting abuse. I suppose that if a woman is the aggressor, it has negative connotations to the man, because, he may be embarrassed, but, it's serious and shouldn't be tolerated, regardless.  I don't know the law in their state, but, sometimes it may not be actual battery, but, threats or placing the victim in fear of harm, are often also considered domestic violence.  Plus, the police are the ones who filed it, not Coltie.....that's my understanding after seeing one set of paperwork.  In my state, if the police actually see a physical mark on someone in the home, they are required to file official papers.  Not sure of that in their state though. 

This is very true, but Colt does not at all strike me as that type of guy.  Not even a little.  He seems like the sort who would feel justified in calling the police and wouldn't hide it at all if she had hit him.

I think that, given the rarity of men that report abuse the police may have decided to arrest Larissa even if she hadn't touched anyone.  Especially if colt-ee was playing up how "scared" he was that she was going to hit him or how "unreasonable" her anger was.  Or what he thought she "might" do.  And if Larissa was upset because Colt had been gaslighting her all the cops see is one angry person and one person who is SOOOO calm and has no idea why Larissa is so mad and did nothing to provoke her anger.

THAT to me would explain his guilt.  He knew he went over the line, overexaggerated and ended up getting Larissa arrested and charged.  And of course he is going to try to walk it back and blame it on "the system" but he is the type who knows exactly what he is doing.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, SunnyBeBe said:

My Uncle was horribly abused by his wife, but he didn't want to be alone, and never did anything about it.  She broke his nose in a fit of rage in a grocery store, and they called the police with him asking them the whole time not to.  The minute he could sign her out of the psych ward, he did.

I do know the 2nd time the police came and arrested Larissa, Coltee had scratches on his arms, but others on this thread said he "probably did it to himself" to get Larissa in trouble.  I'm not willing to say he is staging crime scenes until more info comes out.  If she is mentally unstable - and I tend to think she is - that's going to be an incredibly murky area.

• Love 7
3 minutes ago, funky-rat said:

My Uncle was horribly abused by his wife, but he didn't want to be alone, and never did anything about it.  She broke his nose in a fit of rage in a grocery store, and they called the police with him asking them the whole time not to.  The minute he could sign her out of the psych ward, he did.

I do know the 2nd time the police came and arrested Larissa, Coltee had scratches on his arms, but others on this thread said he "probably did it to himself" to get Larissa in trouble.  I'm not willing to say he is staging crime scenes until more info comes out.  If she is mentally unstable - and I tend to think she is - that's going to be an incredibly murky area.

OMG!  Didn't know that.  I don't feel comfortable doubting a person who has physical signs of battery. 

There's a sad story about your uncle.  Some people refuse to seek protection.  

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, funky-rat said:

I don't think he did it to himself per se, but doesn't he have a number of cats?

Edited by RealReality10
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, RealReality10 said:

I don't think he did it to himself per se, but doesn't he have a number of cats?

If you have cats the difference between a cat scratch and a human one is very obvious so I wouldn't be blaming cookie dough!

• Love 4
9 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

OMG!  Didn't know that.  I don't feel comfortable doubting a person who has physical signs of battery. 

There's a sad story about your uncle.  Some people refuse to seek protection.  

My Uncle is developmentally delayed - he has a low IQ.  He relied on her to pay household bills, etc, and he can't stand to be alone.  He is easily taken advantage of.  We tried to get him to leave her, to no avail.  She frequently was off her meds, and would just go off the wall, thinking people were living in the walls of their house, etc.  It makes me sound hateful, but the best thing to happen was her passing away a few years ago.  She had cancer.  My mother and I now help him with his budget, etc.  We're the only family he has left.

6 minutes ago, RealReality10 said:

3 minutes ago, DaphneCat said:

If you have cats the difference between a cat scratch and a human one is very obvious so I wouldn't be blaming cookie dough!

^^THIS.  Cat scratches are long and thin, and often are jagged, in that they "skip" over the skin.

• Love 6
18 minutes ago, DaphneCat said:

I do not have cats, and I'm not sure if the officer on the scene had one either.

As a person who doesn't have cats, I may not know the difference and I don't know if everyone does or if it's easier to err on the side of caution when you have been called to a domestic situation and the "victim" has any scratches at all.

I definitely think women abuse men and that men can be quiet about it.  And I don't think @funky-rat's uncle is alone.  Men way underreport domestic violence.  I just think that Colt isn't one of those guys.  I don't think he would have felt any sense of regret for calling the police on Larissa if she had actually struck him.

Edited by RealReality10
  • Love 6
On 1/2/2019 at 1:04 PM, RealReality10 said:

Yeah he said he would take her, but you can tell he's all talkee, and if it actually came down to it, there would be some type of excusee why he couldn't.

So, where can I see Mr. Johnson's little johnson?

• Love 4

To me Colt and Larissa are in an abusive relationship.  There is rage followed by a honeymoon and renewed affectio.n on both sides.  Typically people think that there is an abuser who is at fault and a victim who is not.  However codependent relationships tend to be more complicated where both are complicit to different degrees. Sometimes a victim enjoys exciting rage and violence. In a sick kind of way it gives the victim short term power over the abuser and the victim may enjoy the honeymoon period where the abuser is contrite and loving.  

Colt knows Larissa has anger issues. Yet he seems to be entranced with her.  He seems to take enjoyment in making her uncomfortable as if that makes him somehow superior. He must know Larissa has mental health problems.  They both need counseling, but I think Colt is too smug and self satisfied to benefit. Larissa is a question mark for me.  She may get court ordered into counseling which could be good.  

• Love 7
On 1/3/2019 at 1:55 PM, Honey said:

Trust me when I say you do not to want to see it. Whoever said it looked like a cat turd coming out of an asshole was spot on. It’s the most disgusting thing I’ve seen in a long time. Larissa deserves immediate citizenship if she’s actually touched that thing even once *shudder*.

Edited by gingerella
  • Love 19
1 hour ago, AZChristian said:

Nice, upstanding citizen Cousin John . . . if he's so smart, why was his company's business license suspended for multiple violations?

Hey, cut him some slack, he was busy!

Edited by Gobi
  • Love 3
On 1/3/2019 at 3:55 PM, Honey said:

Yeah he said he would take her, but you can tell he's all talkee, and if it actually came down to it, there would be some type of excusee why he couldn't.

Pm me. 😂

15 hours ago, ChiCricket said:
On 1/3/2019 at 1:55 PM, Honey said:

Pm me. 😂

DON'T.DO.IT. You've been warned...

• Love 5
18 minutes ago, gingerella said:

DON'T.DO.IT. You've been warned...

Gingerella's not kidding. Took me about a week before I wanted to have anything to do with Mr. zenme.

• LOL 1
  • Love 10

I don't know about the rest of you, but Colt looked horrible in his wedding suit. You could tell it was cheap, and it must have been polyester as it clung to his legs and was too short. Also, he needs spanx or something to flatten his chest. There's nothing wrong with being overweight and out of shape, but there's no excuse to dress your body poorly.

• Love 2
On 1/3/2019 at 10:12 AM, RealReality10 said:

I just wonder what she did.  I honestly think that if she laid hands on Colt or Debbie he would not have said he made a mistake in calling the police.  

The only way the police would have arrested her and kept her in jail for 2 days would be because of domestic battery. Colt is embarrassed that he phoned the police, and now it's going to cost him to keep her in the USA. That's the only reason he said it was a mistake - He thought he could control whether charges were laid. Don't be the boy who cried wolf, Coltee.

• Love 1
9 hours ago, Chalby said:

I don't know about the rest of you, but Colt looked horrible in his wedding suit. You could tell it was cheap, and it must have been polyester as it clung to his legs and was too short. Also, he needs spanx or something to flatten his chest. There's nothing wrong with being overweight and out of shape, but there's no excuse to dress your body poorly.

It was at least two sizes too small, for starters.

I can't stand Larissa but she was a lovely bride.

Edited by Elizzikra
  • Love 2

I don't know what Colt can do about his lucuious figure.  For one he probably needs to stop calling the cops, because one of these days he is going to find himself in the pokey and that will be awful for him.  Second, they have breast reduction surgery for women, maybe he needs to do that because those breasts are not small.

• Love 3

After seeing these two schmucks last night I think the whole domestic abuse thing was something Larissa dreamed up for media attention to lengthen their 15 minutes of famewhoreness. The way that flimsy weird ladder bookshelf was leaning on the couch - like someone gently placed it there - and the camera panning around the same 5 things on the floor - it was hardly a convincing crime scene, at least that's what I remember thinking (and for the record I'm embarrassed I even remember this shit, let alone admit I looked at it, that's precious life minutes I wont get back on my death bed, yanno?!?). Annnyway, I think these two tried to drum up a big media splash by faking a domestic violence incident but it went horribly awry when Coltee hung up (because it was fake and he only made the call so there would be a convincing log of it for all the internet sleuthsayers), but what he/they didn't count on was the PoPo coming out anyway and questioning them. I think they panicked and knowing how Larissa behaves, she probably got her bitch on, thinking she was adding to their media blitz, but they BAM, bitch gets arrested and carted off to jail for a weekend. You'd think being somewhere safe where she didn't have to deal with cats in costumes, Mother Coltee, or having to touch Coltee's cat turd peepee or caress his cottage cheese dimpled GIGANTOR thighs would have been like a weekend at Club Med, but apparently not.  Yeah, I think this whole thing was a prank gone wrong, and I think their entire relationship is faked for ratings, and that the producers are in on it. If they were legit why on earth wouldn't the staff tell them to get the fuck on stage STAT upon arrival, instead of kowtowing to Larissa's whinging about needing something sexyee to show up the other women already there? If I was staff, I'd have done nothing to help this bitch out. No make up for you bitch, you're late, get your ass on stage NOW! But instead they cater to her every whim, including SHOWING HER ON A PHONE what her 'options' were to buy an outfit...are you fucking kidding me TLC?!?

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, gingerella said:

After seeing these two schmucks last night I think the whole domestic abuse thing was something Larissa dreamed up for media attention to lengthen their 15 minutes of famewhoreness. The way that flimsy weird ladder bookshelf was leaning on the couch - like someone gently placed it there - and the camera panning around the same 5 things on the floor - it was hardly a convincing crime scene, at least that's what I remember thinking (and for the record I'm embarrassed I even remember this shit, let alone admit I looked at it, that's precious life minutes I wont get back on my death bed, yanno?!?). Annnyway, I think these two tried to drum up a big media splash by faking a domestic violence incident but it went horribly awry when Coltee hung up (because it was fake and he only made the call so there would be a convincing log of it for all the internet sleuthsayers), but what he/they didn't count on was the PoPo coming out anyway and questioning them. I think they panicked and knowing how Larissa behaves, she probably got her bitch on, thinking she was adding to their media blitz, but they BAM, bitch gets arrested and carted off to jail for a weekend. You'd think being somewhere safe where she didn't have to deal with cats in costumes, Mother Coltee, or having to touch Coltee's cat turd peepee or caress his cottage cheese dimpled GIGANTOR thighs would have been like a weekend at Club Med, but apparently not.  Yeah, I think this whole thing was a prank gone wrong, and I think their entire relationship is faked for ratings, and that the producers are in on it. If they were legit why on earth wouldn't the staff tell them to get the fuck on stage STAT upon arrival, instead of kowtowing to Larissa's whinging about needing something sexyee to show up the other women already there? If I was staff, I'd have done nothing to help this bitch out. No make up for you bitch, you're late, get your ass on stage NOW! But instead they cater to her every whim, including SHOWING HER ON A PHONE what her 'options' were to buy an outfit...are you fucking kidding me TLC?!?

Interesting thought.  Could explain Coltee's constant whinging about how he feels "guilty".

• Love 1

^^ she brings the drama!  That reunion was turning into a snooze fest without her.  

They could have pushed Steven harder, but he has scary eyes, so that could have gone real bad girls club reunion.

They should have pushed leida harder, but she had an agenda to cry her way out of everything.

Apparently no one is going to ask kalani about the borderline "flowers in the attic" thing she has going on with kolani.  And ansuelu having real "issues" is not the lighthearted judgmental fun they want.

Eric is just a sad sack.

Fernanda and John are boring.

Ashley and Jay, like how much more is there to that story.  I would have loved to see footage of Natalie on that scooter, and I would have really liked to have her on the show 

If you want that drama, you gotta bring Larissa.  IMO.

Edited by RealReality10
  • Love 4
7 minutes ago, gingerella said:

I can tell by her Instagram that they're both in on the joke.  They want to be the next "TLC It Couple" or something like that.  Maybe they want to have their own reality show like "Jon and Kate."

Edited by Neurochick
  • Love 1
13 hours ago, Chalby said:

Debbie is the only person on the face of the Earth who thought Colt looked good in that suit.

• Love 9

@gingerella Larissa has been arrested twice for DV, once in June and once in November.  I think you are referencing the June incident.  As to November, it is reported that the police found scratches on Colt (near an eyebrow iirc) so they took her downtown once again.  

I am not so sure it is all a stunt, but I give support to the idea that Colt somehow thinks he can control her through these calls, even if the first one he didn't understand the popo would make a mandatory home visit.

Also, iirc from the dates involved, the November incident was one week before filming the Tell All.

• Love 3

The other interesting tidbits about this couple and their late arrival....TLC has tweeted some alleged facts about their travel: terrible travel problems including a flight cancellation the day before; and TLC is also tweeting that Larissa spent 3 hour in the green room.  So "get out here STAT" is in the context that she had been there awhile.  And what about keeping the other castmates waiting, well who who was calling the shots?  Production or them or just who?  I also wonder when some of the other cast knew they had arrived but were in the green room interminably.  Some were definitely showing they were agitated by the 'rudeness.'

• Love 2
On 1/7/2019 at 11:22 AM, Neurochick said:

I can tell by her Instagram that they're both in on the joke.  They want to be the next "TLC It Couple" or something like that.  Maybe they want to have their own reality show like "Jon and Kate."

TLC It Couple. Now there's a real point of pride. :)

• LOL 1
  • Love 8

What is going on tonight with them? I saw a few videos posted and deleted. It looks like more bad fighting and maybe the police called?  It looks like a mess. 

update: I just looked at John Yates and he says the police are at the house and has lots of pics and screenshots of the the latest. 

I don't think these two need another season. They need help. 

Edited by silverspoons
  • Love 10
9 minutes ago, silverspoons said:

What is going on tonight with them? I saw a few videos posted and deleted. It looks like more bad fighting and maybe the police called?  It looks like a mess. 

update: I just looked at John Yates and he says the police are at the house and has lots of pics and screenshots of the the latest. 

I don't think these two need another season. They need help. 

Crazy town! From what I read she found some receipts for porn and a fight ensued.

F866BC51-0F7C-4421-ACDC-70B02F1E8E7B.jpeg

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, Lindalu said:

Crazy town! From what I read she found some receipts for porn and a fight ensued.

F866BC51-0F7C-4421-ACDC-70B02F1E8E7B.jpeg

Colt has a picture that appears his mouth got punched. I tried to post it but I can't . I guess we will see what happens if the police are really there. Poor Debbie, I think she needs to look into the retirement community. Bingo and shuffleboard might be looking really good right now!

• Love 7
13 minutes ago, silverspoons said:

Colt has a picture that appears his mouth got punched. I tried to post it but I can't . I guess we will see what happens if the police are really there. Poor Debbie, I think she needs to look into the retirement community. Bingo and shuffleboard might be looking really good right now!

It’s not pretty it’s a close up.. but here you go!

50DB4852-958C-4346-8FC1-BFB378CEBA25.jpeg

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, Lindalu said:

It’s not pretty it’s a close up.. but here you go!

50DB4852-958C-4346-8FC1-BFB378CEBA25.jpeg

I know this Colt and Larissa is he said she said these days but I don't think Colt would try and knock out his own tooth. It is painful and not cheap to fix. 

• Love 1

Larissa deleted most of the pictures from last night. John Yates had been posting last nigh for her. It seemed she was at her friend's house safe. Now the latest post says she was arrested. This is John Yates reporting the arrest. I have not seen a booking (Clark county next to where I live so the arrests are linked on my local news site). 

I agree they need to end this. On top of it being bad for them, it is not nice for the neighbors to go through this (Larissa posted their address last night and they live in a gated HOA, Im sure here neighbors are thrilled at the filming and now the constant fighting and  police coming out), and taking the police and emergency services from helping others. I have known several people wait in the Vegas area because of lack of night emergency staffing for needed help.

• Love 4

What a mess.  But why the hell would either of them post any of this to social media?  That cut on her face is real, did he scratch her, use a knife?  So bizarre.  Yikes.

I also think that Larissa also ends up being the one that always gets arrested because Colt appears so calm and can explain himself better.

She should be thrilled he is watching porn and leaving her alone.

Edited by RealReality10
  • Love 16

I figured from early on that Larissa was BSC.  Her vacant look and her smiling blankly at odd times just raised flags for me.  And her constant harping on true compliments, etc, pushed it further.  I have no use for Coltee either.  Initially, I was more on his side, but he should have known to just walk away from this dumpster fire, so staying is on him.  If she got arrested, there must be enough evidence that she threw the first punch.  That will do it every time.

• Love 5