Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E07: Week 4: Part 2

• Start Topic

I was really looking forward to that fight!  It was over so quickly, but I was able to rewind and watch it back slowly.  From the previews, I assumed it would be a lot of chest bumping and trash talk, followed  thrown drink and walking away.  NO!  Those guys were really ready to fight. 

That would have been a brutal fight had security not stepped in; those guys weren't kidding around.  It looked like punches were almost thrown by Joe and Leo, but those security guys must have been real pros, because they got in there quickly and shut them both down.  I don't think either guy actually got hit, but both were starting their swings when it was stopped.

Otherwise, a boring episode overall.  Everyone is coupled up, so I felt sorry for the 2 new women; they were lucky to find anyone willing to date them at all.  I kind of gave up on The Bachelorette a few seasons ago, so I don't know most of the guys here this season, but Jordan is hilarious.  What a faker, but what an entertaining faker! LOL

• Love 11
2 hours ago, clubsauce said:

Three hours next week??? I don’t think I can accept that rose. I’m going to take a moment and say my goodbyes.

Hah, that was basically my exact reaction. Three hours?? THREE?!? F this.

I don't understand why Eric is trying out new cheese when it looks exactly like the cheese he already has. I guess she still has new guest smell and doesn't "Smell like Paradise" yet so you have to move fast, but I just didn't understand his moving from cheddar to mild cheddar.

Okay, random comment here but I'd get champagne as well since I don't trust ice in drinks down there! Also I wouldn't have my drink in one of those cheesy super-think grey-shaded plastic 'glasses' they use. I mean, I wouldn't allow these people to use my nice glasses either. But they do kind of match the class-level of "Paradise".

And also, I'd still take Kendall. Though whatever bloom there was is offic. off John's rose I believe. I think he's just as much of a dog as any of them.

Edited by Wandering Snark
  • Love 9

Venmo John is coming across very insincere to me. At first I thought he was just dorky and shy, but now I just think he’s playing at wanting to find someone. Why, I don’t know. Kendall would drive me nuts with the constant talking, Joe is too good for her.

Jordan kind of fascinates me. Most of the time he seems asexual and always on, but occasionally there are glimpses of a real person. So next week is three hours so we can watch the big Ashley I and Jared proposal?

I don’t believe any of these couples will last past paradise. 

• Love 18

Wow, being on his third Bachelor season seems to have really gone to Benoit's head. When he was on the Bachelorette Canada he seemed very sweet, and had a great connection to Bachelorette Jasmine. I thought he was a little obsessive on the Winter Games where he fell for Clare so hard. And then proposed to her on the after show. Now he has supposedly fallen quickly again on BIP? He appears to be in love with being in love, and also in love with the cameras. Either he hid his true self well originally, or the limelight has gone to his head. And yes, his strong accent is quite typical of someone from Quebec who's second language is English. 

I thought it was odd that Kevin said that Jasmine broke his heart. I always thought that though they both claimed that the split was mutual, that it was mostly instigated by Kevin. In any case though he also seems like a fame whore to me, being on his third Bachelor series as well, he is at least showing himself to be a decent guy. I didn't really care for him on the Bachelorette, and was indifferent on the Winter Games installment, but don't mind him here. 

• Love 6
38 minutes ago, Wandering Snark said:

Okay, random comment here but I'd get champagne as well since I don't trust ice in drinks down there! Also I wouldn't have my drink in one of those cheesy super-think grey-shaded plastic 'glasses' they use. I mean, I wouldn't allow these people to use my nice glasses either. But they do kind of match the class-level of "Paradise".

I think the issue wasn't that he was drinking champagne - but that he was drinking tequila and soda, and asking it be served in a champagne flute. 

• Love 9
2 hours ago, chocolatine said:

. Joe, on the other hand, went up in my estimation for saying "Kendall's and my relationship".

Yes!   Go Joe!  representing Chicago, where some of us know how to use proper grammar!  

Too bad Annaleise and Benoit didn't have a chance to get together.  they'd be perfect for each other, each is so desperate to fall in love they keep doing it every few hours.  

• Love 17
3 hours ago, RedheadZombie said:

Where did the black ninja dude come from?  He came flipping over Joe to tackle Leo.  I say make him the next Bachelor.

I'm glad I'm not the only one that saw that, because I thought I'd hallucinated it for a minute. Who was that?!

• Love 5

There was also a shot up at the bar where there was an obvious crew member in the shot like he was just hanging out with the BiP'ers...

But I'm also sure they have security and/or members of the crew that can intervene in situations such as this.

Edited by Wandering Snark
  • Love 4

Where did the black ninja dude come from?  He came flipping over Joe to tackle Leo.  I say make him the next Bachelor.

Agreed!  It looked like he was first holding Joe back, then when Leo went all Dynasty Maven and hurled his drink the guy went airborne over Joe to clip Leo.  It was so acrobatic!

3 hours ago, Mu Shu said:

We should all get together for PTVers is paradise!  We can do it in the Keys .  I know all the good places.  I’ll slide into Chris Harrison’s dms and see if he’ll be our honored guest.  I’m pretty serious .  Who wants in?

Everyone to Sayulita!  (Yes, I know it's not in the Keys, I just got caught up)

• Love 9
46 minutes ago, Madding crowd said:

Venmo John is coming across very insincere to me. At first I thought he was just dorky and shy, but now I just think he’s playing at wanting to find someone. Why, I don’t know. Kendall would drive me nuts with the constant talking, Joe is too good for her.

Jordan kind of fascinates me. Most of the time he seems asexual and always on, but occasionally there are glimpses of a real person. So next week is three hours so we can watch the big Ashley I and Jared proposal?

I don’t believe any of these couples will last past paradise. 

I think he’s creepy as fuck.  He looks like a clammy, slobbery kisser.  No wonder Jubilee left.  I don’t like her either, but having to put up with that unfunny dweeb had to suck.  When he had his wormy looking hand on Kendall’s thigh, I just wanted to vomit.  

I plan to clean up the cat vomit during the Ashley and Jared crap.  I loathe that woman.  I know this is all bullshit, but she was legitimately hateful towards Caila.  Who was gorgeous and shiny.  

• Love 22

Kendall, of all people, thinks Eric is being dishonest for going on a date with Cassandra.   KENDALL!  

Oh - and Crystal, as well.  

What is with these women, that THEY can turn their back on a guy to date/kiss/hang out with another guy, but when the guys do EXACTLY the same thing, the women all think he's some sort of man-whore?  

Edited by backformore
  • Love 22

This will age me, (though most of the books were published before I was born), but these gals all act like they get their views of marriage and guys from Betty Cavanna romances.

Okay, I want that sundae. I need that sundae. I deserve that sundae. 

• Love 4
6 hours ago, tennisgurl said:

I feel like in the real world, Kendall and Joe would have the kind of relationship where she flirts with guys around him and cheats on him, and then she goes back to him crying and apologizing, and somehow he ends up having to comfort her.

Did you notice that she said how nice it was Joe went after Leo to stand up for HER? When what set him off was being called a bitch, so he was standing up for himself. 

I'd love to visit the Keys. 

This is who Benoit reminds me of. 

https://goo.gl/images/FFvg8M

Edited by Andromeda
  • Love 11
9 hours ago, Mu Shu said:

I won’t lie.  My dream is to have a gold plated toilet.

My dream is to have a working toilet.  Or meet an altruistic plumber who pities poor old cat ladies ...

7 hours ago, RedheadZombie said:

4 hours ago, threebluestars said:

I'm glad I'm not the only one that saw that, because I thought I'd hallucinated it for a minute. Who was that?!

3 hours ago, piewarmer said:

Agreed!  It looked like he was first holding Joe back, then when Leo went all Dynasty Maven and hurled his drink the guy went airborne over Joe to clip Leo.  It was so acrobatic!

Everyone to Sayulita!  (Yes, I know it's not in the Keys, I just got caught up)

That security ninja jumping on Leo seemed to come out of nowhere, and was lightning-fast.  For a second I thought it was an angry primate leaping out of the tree branches to rub feces in Leo's hair.  Actually, I wish it was!  ;-)

Sadly, I can't join in the PTV Paradise Games, so I'll have to live vicariously through your travels.  I expect y'all to be posting about it here, 'Kay?

Edited by walnutqueen
  • Love 12

I think Kendall is one of the most beautiful women there but she is just vapid AF. She could barely muster any sort of response to Leo when he trashed her and Joe. Say something, say anything!! Call him a dick! Don't just sit there and look beautiful. Ugh. She is not good enough Joe. 

I also find Chelsea stunning but she has the personality of a doorknob.

• Love 10
8 hours ago, chocolatine said:

Oh, and how self-centered of Kendall to think that Joe fought Leo to "defend [her] honor". Leo insulted Joe's profession and Joe wasn't going to let that stand, it had nothing to do with Kendall.

Exactly.  Joe just stood there while Leo was insulting Kendall on several occasions.  As Joe jumped up to fight over the "grocery store bitch" insult, I realized how he must have got that smashed nose and  the oversized,  capped teeth he can barely stretch his lips over.  The only time I  liked Joe last night was when he told Kendall to quit talking so fast.    I'm now as tired of Joe and Kendall as I was of Tia and Colton.

Ah poor Angela.  I could have told her Eric was a master bull-crap artist.  He's published entire books of the stuff and makes his living as a motivational speaker, so he truly is at the pro level.  He used to mumble  that steady stream of romantic catch phrases at Rachel, but she was too smart not to hear the monotone of insincerity underneath it all.

Every time  another man moves in on Annaleise with her receding temples and harsh, dented face, I start to wonder why and then I'm reminded that to a lot of dumb dudes, she's the very definition of beautiful --  long, straight blonde hair. Period.

Benoit is just as fickle as most of these guys, but at least his speed series of deep lasting love affairs always makes me think of Peppy La Pew so he's more funny than sad as rides away.  I bet he had the limo drop him off at one of the downtown bars.

• Love 12
9 hours ago, Mu Shu said:

We should all get together for PTVers is paradise!  We can do it in the Keys .  I know all the good places.  I’ll slide into Chris Harrison’s dms and see if he’ll be our honored guest.  I’m pretty serious .  Who wants in?

MEMEMEMEME!!! 

I'm wondering how many (any?) of the old-school Bachelor/ette/Paradise Island posters are still around? A few of us actually did get together in Toronto when I went up there about ... 12? 13? 14? years ago with Little Snappy for her birthday! I think there have been some "handle" changes (I went by Jazzie Cazzie back in the day) plus I've had some medical issues that mess with my once infallible memory, but I know there are some familiar names here!

• Love 8
8 hours ago, TomGirl said:

Just when I think I couldn’t possibly love Joe any more, they show him holding that baby, a gorgeous smile on his face, saying, “Uncle Joey’s got you, it’s all good.”  Stick a fork in me, I’m done!

Is Twitter still all gaga over him?? I could definitely hop onto the "Grocery Store Joe for Bachelor" train!! I hope they are considering him!!

• Love 5

I tuned out the previews for next week. Is this when the married couples show up and Jared proposes to Ashley (not a spoiler since it’s been in every commercial this season)? Does that mean we’re near the end? When Chris Harrison comes in and has that really awkward talk with everyone about going off and “thinking really hard” about their relationships? If so, I might as well not watch anymore. I don’t need to see Carly or Ashley on TV again. Ever. And I don’t really care about any of these couples (other than I do like Angela now but it looks like she and Eric are done). If there’s no more crazy stuff then the show gets really lame toward the end. This show always ends in such a weird place. Not sure how to fix that but like everybody has already said, the goal shouldn’t be to be the next Jade and Tanner. 

• Love 4
6 hours ago, Mu Shu said:

I think he’s creepy as fuck.  He looks like a clammy, slobbery kisser.  No wonder Jubilee left.  I don’t like her either, but having to put up with that unfunny dweeb had to suck.  When he had his wormy looking hand on Kendall’s thigh, I just wanted to vomit.  

I plan to clean up the cat vomit during the Ashley and Jared crap.  I loathe that woman.  I know this is all bullshit, but she was legitimately hateful towards Caila.  Who was gorgeous and shiny.  

Thank you for perfectly expressing the emotions that are roiling in me. 

Have you ever gone to Caila's blog? She continues to be gorgeous and shiny in real life.

• Love 3
12 hours ago, Mu Shu said:

I was pissed off about the waste.

That bothered me, too!  First, the ridiculous crushed flowers thrown all over the floor that some poor sap would have to clean up.  Then 100 gallons of ice cream, ten cows worth of cheese, and 5 pigs worth of hot dogs.   What a disgusting waste.  

• Love 12

Chelsea has that look you get halfway through that suspiciously cheap vacation you took with people you don't necessarily know when it starts to dawn on you that there is a 50/50 shot some of them have felony warrants and the others are channeling Norman Bates.

• Love 19
1 hour ago, nutty1 said:
9 hours ago, TomGirl said:

Is Twitter still all gaga over him?? I could definitely hop onto the "Grocery Store Joe for Bachelor" train!! I hope they are considering him!!

Much as I love Joe, I don’t think he’d make a good Bachelor.  I’m not even sure he’d want the job.

• Love 8

I must be terribly uncultured, because no way am I eating cheese after an ice cream sundae.

I sincerely hope there were toothbrushes and toothpaste in the golden toilet bathroom, because I also would not be kissing anyone who would eat cheese after ice cream.

I continue to be appalled with myself for feeling sympathetic towards Leo during Becca's season.

I could use a bathtub full of champagne to console myself (and fifty of my friends & neighbors)!

• Love 9
12 hours ago, ECM1231 said:

Is Benoit French Canadian via emigrating from France? I would assume that bilingual Canadians from Quebec province would speak an unaccented English. Am I mistaken? I am not dissing his English as I think it is adorable, just curious.

Quebecois definitely speak accented english, though honestly Im surprised Benoit’s isnt better.  Maybe its tough when he is drinking? Francophone Quebecois have school in french, do business in french, interact w govt in french. Their english is entirely secondary - especially if they live in a francophone town - which is why they sound so french.  Its entirely unlike living in an english speaking part of Canada.  

If your family is english speaking, you can go to english speaking school, but you will probably have to speak french to interact with your community. 

12 hours ago, TiredMe said:

I’m going to guess that I’m not the only one who’s decided Kendall is an asshole. Joe needs to run away.

Eh, Kendall is ok by me.  She wasnt 100% sure about Joe, was into Leo, until he was a dick to her.  It was her week with a rose, so she is fine to explore her options.  Isnt it better to explore and be honest with Joe, than make him think its only him, and then explore?

11 hours ago, Mu Shu said:

I just saw some butt cheek

why aren’t they barring Angela’s butt?  It is pretty nice.

I think her bikini coverage is a little more generous than some of the other suits we’ve seen.  Plus that Bathing suit appeared to be freshly put on, and hadnt been in the water yet, so the fabric wasnt bunching or riding up.  (and it looked like a higher quality suit, honestly, than some of the others weve seen).    It seems to me like they blur/black box whenever they might show too much, and it seems to happen with bunching or downright skimpy suit bottoms. 

11 hours ago, Ohwell said:

I don't understand why Jenna is the only one who gets butt blocked.  Is this some kind of running gag?  

Possibly.  But her suits are seriously skimpy around the butt. A ultra high cut thong? A stringy butt patch? Geez. You knew you were going on tv.  I was really curious what was going on when they black boxed the front too. 

FWIW, Benoit’s boner got blurred when he was on the hammock with Chelsea.  

• Love 11
13 hours ago, CindyBee said:

Wait Annaleis and 60/40 guy are "solid" after 1 date.    She does indeed work fast

OMG - SHE THIRSTY! SHE WAS JUST CRYING OVER KENNY AND THEN AS SOON AS KAMILE CAME IN SHE SAID "ITS BEEN SO LONG SINCE I HAVE FELT THIS WAY"... LIKE 2 HOURS?

• Love 9
1 hour ago, Stan39 said:

When Chris Harrison comes in and has that really awkward talk with everyone about going off and “thinking really hard” about their relationships?

Nothing will ever top the awkwardness of  Chris H's "Just What is Sexual Harassment" talk after the scandal last year.  A whole lot of hemming and hawing that boiled down to, "Always make sure the woman is sober if you're going to have oral sex on the side of the pool."

• Love 13
8 hours ago, Mu Shu said:

OK now I need to buy a cat so I, too, can clean up its vomit while Jared proposes to hideous Ashley.

Just how long does she think he'll stay with her?  She ugly-cried for hours and hours until he finally gets down on one knee, claw-scratching at Caila, with whom he was much more suited, along the way.  Note to Ashley:  Begging and pleading for a guy to love you rarely works long term.  I'll be a witness in your divorce proceedings.

Jared actually fell first for Jade, before Tanner walked in.  Jared & Jade actually looked pretty cute together, but Tanner did the thing where he asked Jade for a date, and that's that history.  Ashley cried and cried, and then Caila came on.  What a cutie, and Jared was crazy for her, until Ashley butted her big nose-job in.  

Jared never had the balls to make Ashley go away.  Caila later said that part of the reason they didn't last was because of her constant texting/calling Jared, and that he was too "soft" in not telling her he didn't want the contact.  He said that Ashley was such a good "friend", and Caila was like, um, buh bye.

So, good for Jared.  He can live with that crying, horrid woman and yes-her till death do they part.  And I'll be on my couch, watching every minute of it.  :)

• Love 14
2 hours ago, Stan39 said:

I tuned out the previews for next week. Is this when the married couples show up and Jared proposes to Ashley (not a spoiler since it’s been in every commercial this season)? Does that mean we’re near the end? 

Looks like the schedule is:

Labor Day, 9/3: THREE hour show with Colton crying all over paradise and Jared/Ashley engagement 

Tuesday, 9/4: Janner and Carly/Evan bringing their babies to Paradise--got to start them young

Monday, 9/10: whatever couples that are left get the Chris Harrison lecture (not sure if 2 or 3 hour show)

Tuesday, 9/11: Reunion show

• Love 6
14 hours ago, Armchair Critic said:

"I hope guys stop kissing my girlfriend". Joe you are too nice, dump her.

He got it backwards.  It should be "I hope my girlfriend stops kissing other guys."  The responsibility is on her, not other guys.

I really started disliking Kendall this episode as she totally contradicted herself with all her 'I knew I didn't like Leo (or some such statement)' when we clearly watched her excitement over her true and real connection with Leo.  I also saw what another poster identified after Monday night's episode which was that she has to be right.  She was upset and told Joe that she was frustrated because Leo didn't agree with her perspective.  And then kissing John?  I hope once this season ends Joe drops her like a hot potato.  

• Love 18
55 minutes ago, LennieBriscoe said:

Joe went on "The Bachelorette." Joe is on "Bachelor in Paradise." Joe would take "The Bachelor" in a fake heartbeat!

And when did he hold a baby?!

It was in the preview for next week when Evan/Carly/Jade/Tanner show up with their kids.

• Love 1

Judging by the way Eric flat out lied to the new female about him not being 'all in' with Angela, I'm wondering did a little extra-curricular activity go down in the 'fantasy suite'? If so, then Eric chose to 'hit it and quit it' like so many men do when sex comes too easy for them. They chase, they conquer and either stay for the long run or move on to the next female that they can use for sex, I mean, chase after. 

I was not a fan of Eric's when he was on Bachelorette with Rachel. He seems like a cornball, his jokes fall flat and he's funny looking (reminds me of Mr. Limpett).

John reminds me of an Asian version of Gilbert Gottfried. lol

Edited by Lacy4u
  • Love 9
2 hours ago, RedheadZombie said:

That bothered me, too!  First, the ridiculous crushed flowers thrown all over the floor that some poor sap would have to clean up.  Then 100 gallons of ice cream, ten cows worth of cheese, and 5 pigs worth of hot dogs.   What a disgusting waste.  

It is legend that the crew on all shows devour every scrap of food not eaten.   They have been likened to vultures picking a carcus clean.   

Edited by Wings
  • Love 11
17 minutes ago, CindyBee said:

Looks like the schedule is:

Labor Day, 9/3: THREE hour show with Colton crying all over paradise and Jared/Ashley engagement 

Tuesday, 9/4: Janner and Carly/Evan bringing their babies to Paradise--got to start them young

Monday, 9/10: whatever couples that are left get the Chris Harrison lecture (not sure if 2 or 3 hour show)

Tuesday, 9/11: Reunion show

Thanks for this. Looks like I can skip the rest of the season and just watch the reunion. If anything really interesting happens I can always watch online. I wonder if the ratings for this show go up or down once they bring Jared and Ashley on? As much as we on this board complain about certain people, ultimately it’s ABC that makes or loses money with their decisions. There must be some monetary gain to bringing back: Arie, Ashley, Yuki, Carly, Amanda, Lauren, and a host of other people “we can’t stand”. Maybe there’s a silent majority of viewers who like these people?

4 minutes ago, Wings said:

It is legend that the crew on all shows devour every scrap of food not eaten.   They have been likened to vultures picking a carcus clean.   

This is what I would have guessed. Aside from the ice cream, everything else could be shared with others. And I wouldn’t put it past the crew to pile on and group-eat a giant germ-bowl of melted ice cream. 

2 hours ago, bosawks said:

Chelsea has that look you get halfway through that suspiciously cheap vacation you took with people you don't necessarily know when it starts to dawn on you that there is a 50/50 shot some of them have felony warrants and the others are channeling Norman Bates.

Sooooooo.... The PTV in Paradise trip is off, then?

• Love 13

I can’t be the only one who has come to like Ashley I and find it hilarious and adorable  that they are actuall getting married!  

Edited by Wings
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, Wings said:

I can’t be the only one who has come to like Ashley I and find it hilarious and adorable  that they are actuall getting married!  

Yes, you are. Lol. Maybe if they finally "wised up" and decided to ride off into the sunset and get married out of the spotlight and away from the cameras it would have been a nice story. But the way they're doing it just assures it's fake, they'll break-up, and it completely validates their behavior over the years. Which, as others have noted above, has been manipulative, passive-aggressive, immature, and superficial.

• Love 8

Someone up thread said Tia reminds them of TM Maci. To me she is Lynette from Officer and A Gentleman.  “Way to go Paula, way to go”.  

How does it go?  “Rode hard and put away wet”. 

Edited by Pixiebomb
  • Love 3

I somehow missed a few Bachelor/ette seasons along the way (please don't judge me or kick me out of the frarority!) and don't remember Tia (was she Arie's season? I found him so repellant I didn't watch) but I truly find her so annoying with that irritating voice (plus not that attractive either) that I'm gobsmacked that she was ever in the running for B/ette! I must be missing something (anything) appealing about her. 

Also, I know the generally popular opinion about Jared was that he was handsome but I found his looks incredibly off-putting from the get-go ... something pointy and devilish about his face (not in a good way) ... I also think Evan is just a weaselly looking guy. I find it amazing those two got hot (YMMV) B'ette wives. I guess fame ho's gonna fame ho.

• Love 11
4 hours ago, JudyObscure said:

Every time  another man moves in on Annaleise with her receding temples and harsh, dented face, I start to wonder why and then I'm reminded that to a lot of dumb dudes, she's the very definition of beautiful --  long, straight blonde hair. Period.

I don't get it, either. Annaleise is plain, there's nothing special about her. Her neediness is off-putting on top of it. Compared to the other women, if they're 10s (in looks, not personality), she's a 4 at best.

I keep reminding myself that the hotel is doing this for publicity, to get people to see the wonderful services they offer. But it's such a waste! I understand the hotel situation, but the hot dogs? No excuse for that, Colton.

2 hours ago, jette said:

I continue to be appalled with myself for feeling sympathetic towards Leo during Becca's season.

Me, too. Our excuse is the editing. I thought Leo was a super chill dude, a mature guy who knew who he was and what he wanted. Turns out he's the exact opposite. I revoked my Leo love the previous show (of course), what a total loser. Did someone say he has some kind of legal problems? Probably for assault and battery. He definitely has anger management issues. I am assuming he was never into Becca, or we would have seen some sign of his temper on her show.

Edited by Andromeda
  • Love 5
36 minutes ago, Wings said:

I watched an interview of theirs, and though I think Jared is quite well spoken, she constantly interrupts and talks over him. She drives me crazy.

• Love 3
10 minutes ago, Andromeda said:

Did someone say he has some kind of legal problems? Probably for assault and battery. He definitely has anger management issues. I am assuming he was never into Becca, or we would have seen some sign of his temper on her show.

So from what I can remember, after Paradise finished filming, and when Leo started to get air time on Becca's season, some girls took to Reddit to talk about him and how he had been sending unsolicited pics to them through Instagram.   Baby Bekah got a hold of this and started talking about it on twitter and then it was all out twitter war between Leo and Bekah.   He threaten to sue her (or is suing her).  Then someone at his work filed an official sexual harassment claim against him and it got worse between him and Bekah:

Explained here in this people magazine article:

https://people.com/tv/bachelorette-leo-dottavio-denies-sexual-harassment-allegations-bekah-martinez/

So of course Leo has learned NOTHING and last night attacked on twitter two bachelor nation people, Amanda Stanton and Tanner Tolbert.    The guy obviously has serious issues and needs professional help or he indeed will find himself in prison.

Edited by CindyBee
  • Love 5