Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E07: Week 4: Part 2

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, CindyBee said:

Kendall is a freakin mess.  If I was Joe, I would walk away

She also has shitty skin.  And watching that wormy looking John kissing her was fucking gross.  She’s deliberately causing this drama.

• Love 8

I felt so sorry for Leo when he confessed to Becca that his father was disappointed in him. Misplaced sympathies for sure.

Dude seemed to be drinking all day - thought there were limits in place?

• Love 1
20 minutes ago, CindyBee said:

There is no way I would remotely make out with Chris sweating all over the place.   but obviously Krystal has different standards of TV time

It’s weird seeing Krystal’s name in the same sentence as standards.

• Love 14

Just as we suspected, David & Jordan DO seem to get along just fine....

Remember when they were supposed to be rivals?  And supposedly couldn't stand each other?  Such lame producer manipulation.....

• Love 13

How is David STILL there!

I hope they don't bring Yuki back next year. Her voice can only be taken in moderation and comments are pointless as is her presence there.

Edited by dizzyd
  • Love 17

Did you hear Tia tell Colton “go Colton” when all the guys were running toward the fight?? I had to re-listen 3 times to be sure.  Colton didn’t want to get messy. 

Why do Colton and Tia seem like a normal couple now?!

Jenna has gotten on my last nerve. She’s so ditzy!

• Love 9
48 minutes ago, adhoc said:

So I'm confused. Kendall "went with her heart" and ditched Joe for Leo. But, did she just say she was back with Joe because she has to follow her heart?  I think I must have misunderstood.

Also: Does this entire show film over 3 weeks? Just wanting a reality check here.

11 days or something like that.   Bachelor/Etta is 45 days

Is Benoit French Canadian via emigrating from France? I would assume that bilingual Canadians from Quebec province would speak an unaccented English. Am I mistaken? I am not dissing his English as I think it is adorable, just curious.

19 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

That's the closest Tia is getting to Colton's hot dog

....I'll show myself out

That's hilarious but I actually think you're right.  I just don't think he's saving himself for the likes of Tia because he knows he can do better. 

• Love 5

I feel like in the real world, Kendall and Joe would have the kind of relationship where she flirts with guys around him and cheats on him, and then she goes back to him crying and apologizing, and somehow he ends up having to comfort her.

• Love 16
5 minutes ago, ECM1231 said:

Is Benoit French Canadian via emigrating from France? I would assume that bilingual Canadians from Quebec province would speak an unaccented English. Am I mistaken? I am not dissing his English as I think it is adorable, just curious.

It depends if their families are Anglophone or Francophone.    Francophone families proudly maintain their heritage and didn’t assimilate, even though some of the families date back to before the war of 1759, although they are completely fluent in both official languages. 

Edited by DEL901
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, tennisgurl said:

I feel like in the real world, Kendall and Joe would have the kind of relationship where she flirts with guys around him and cheats on him, and then she goes back to him crying and apologizing, and somehow he ends up having to comfort her.

Lol. I said the exact same thing. I don’t know if it’s gaslighting a guy, but it’s definitely some type of emotional manipulation. 

• Love 13

And apropos of nothing, ABC has just guaranteed that I will never, ever, ever even THINK about watching their new show about a million beautiful, fashionable and obviously financially comfortable yet depressed people committing suicide.  Never.  Ever. 

Edited by leighdear
  • Love 13

Is that really Olivia's hair?  I can't tell.  If so, it's beautiful.  (Yeah I know, even if she bought it, it's technically hers.)

5 minutes ago, CindyBee said:

Olivia is beautiful so I'm surprised Kamil didn't jump at a chance to ditch Annaleise

Kamil wants to make sure Annaliese keeps giving him a rose so he can stick around.

• Love 2

Just saw a closeup of Olivia's fingernails.  They were nasty looking.

5 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Chelsea screwed up giving John the rose

I think she thought John was not like the other guys and not a hound.  Big mistake.

• Love 6
4 minutes ago, Ohwell said:

Kamil wants to make sure Annaliese keeps giving him a rose so he can stick around.

But he has the rose this "week" so I'm just surprised he didn't want to at least go out with Olivia but it seems to have worked out much better for Olivia so no big deal.

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, CindyBee said:

But he has the rose this "week" so I'm just surprised he didn't want to at least go out with Olivia but it seems to have worked out much better for Olivia so no big deal.

Next week, when the guys give out the roses, I predict he'll ditch Annaliese then.

• Love 1