Jump to content
Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
OnceSane

S05.E07: Week 4: Part 2

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Lacy4u said:

John reminds me of an Asian version of Gilbert Gottfried. lol

I can't un-see this now.  You're dead on!  

  • Like 13

Share this post


Link to post

29 minutes ago, leighdear said:
1 hour ago, Lacy4u said:

John reminds me of an Asian version of Gilbert Gottfried. lol

 

I can't un-see this now.  You're dead on!  

Same here!  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
17 hours ago, tennisgurl said:

Of course now that Mr. Fabio Hair has shown himself to be a pile of garbage, Kendall heads back to Joe. I mean, I am at least glad she didnt stick with Leo, but its so obvious that she went back to Joe just because her new shiny thing didnt pan out. Its practically Jordan telling Annalise that she can be his second choice. 

No, no, no, she "followed her heart." Nothing at all to do with the fact that the guy she incorrectly pegged as more interesting and someone who made her feel "safe*" turned out to be a dirtbag and was no longer an option. Not at all...

*WTF is wrong with Kendall's instincts to identify LEO as someone she felt safe with. I could understand her being taken with his aggressive flirting style, but "safe" is probably the last thing she should have felt with him. 

I kind of loved brooding Joe after the quasi-fight with Leo. Who pulled the most reality-TV fight move ever...throwing a drink. What a manly man. Though the wet shirt really did seem to bug Joe. 

Joe did kinda set himself up for a tough situation there though by asking him to "say it to my face" and then not having a move ready when Leo repeated "grocery store bitch" right to him, lol. 

I watched the Monday/Tuesday eps back to back so I can't remember which episode it happened in, but Jordan's "are you all right?" to Leo's embarrassing spectacle in the pool had me dying. He can be so funny when he's not trying to be. 

And God help, I ended up rooting for him in the Jenna triangle. Benoit went from the penthouse to the outhouse real fast this week, I found him reasonably charming last week, and totally pathetic this week. Another gaslighting jackass. Jenna's recounting of their conversation was so uncomfortable "I can't decide for him that I don't want to be in this relationship" [paraphrased, but that was the general point.] WTF is that? So Jenna shouldn't be able to decide who SHE wants because that infringes on his choices? That's not how relationships work. Those failed engagements are making quite a bit of sense now. 

And immediately creeping on Chelsea with the over aggressive moves? Ugh. So glad she sent his ass home. John isn't someone I'd be able to be attracted to, he's too dorky, but he at least seems like an actually good guy. And even though I can't stand him, I did appreciate the honesty of David's pitch to let him stay if she wasn't feeling anyone else. That's easier to take than the sudden "I'm really attracted to you [now that you're my only chance of staying]" routines.

Chelsea continues to be embarrassing. "I've kissed everyone here, I think" made me laugh in a cringe-y way. 

Overall, I'm kind of enjoying the season and would actually really like to see a reunion of this cast, I wish Paradise would do a Cast Tells All kind of deal at the end. 

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, JenE4 said:

Sooooooo.... The PTV in Paradise trip is off, then?

NO.  My Fico score is 820.  We’re going!

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Lacy4u said:

I was not a fan of Eric's when he was on Bachelorette with Rachel. He seems like a cornball, his jokes fall flat and he's funny looking (reminds me of Mr. Limpett).

I think Eric's face and body are looking crazy crazy hot this year , because of the beard mostly, but it would be hard for me to get past his spelling.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

23 minutes ago, ljenkins782 said:

No, no, no, she "followed her heart." Nothing at all to do with the fact that the guy she incorrectly pegged as more interesting and someone who made her feel "safe*" turned out to be a dirtbag and was no longer an option. Not at all...

*WTF is wrong with Kendall's instincts to identify LEO as someone she felt safe with. I could understand her being taken with his aggressive flirting style, but "safe" is probably the last thing she should have felt with him. 

I kind of loved brooding Joe after the quasi-fight with Leo. Who pulled the most reality-TV fight move ever...throwing a drink. What a manly man. Though the wet shirt really did seem to bug Joe. 

Joe did kinda set himself up for a tough situation there though by asking him to "say it to my face" and then not having a move ready when Leo repeated "grocery store bitch" right to him, lol. 

I watched the Monday/Tuesday eps back to back so I can't remember which episode it happened in, but Jordan's "are you all right?" to Leo's embarrassing spectacle in the pool had me dying. He can be so funny when he's not trying to be. 

And God help, I ended up rooting for him in the Jenna triangle. Benoit went from the penthouse to the outhouse real fast this week, I found him reasonably charming last week, and totally pathetic this week. Another gaslighting jackass. Jenna's recounting of their conversation was so uncomfortable "I can't decide for him that I don't want to be in this relationship" [paraphrased, but that was the general point.] WTF is that? So Jenna shouldn't be able to decide who SHE wants because that infringes on his choices? That's not how relationships work. Those failed engagements are making quite a bit of sense now. 

And immediately creeping on Chelsea with the over aggressive moves? Ugh. So glad she sent his ass home. John isn't someone I'd be able to be attracted to, he's too dorky, but he at least seems like an actually good guy. And even though I can't stand him, I did appreciate the honesty of David's pitch to let him stay if she wasn't feeling anyone else. That's easier to take than the sudden "I'm really attracted to you [now that you're my only chance of staying]" routines.

Chelsea continues to be embarrassing. "I've kissed everyone here, I think" made me laugh in a cringe-y way. 

Overall, I'm kind of enjoying the season and would actually really like to see a reunion of this cast, I wish Paradise would do a Cast Tells All kind of deal at the end. 

I think this is Chelsea’s problem, so far all she’s done is kiss people. She doesn’t seem to have much of a personality or even talk about anything. For most of this show I completely forgot she has kids. Annieliese may be desperate, but at least she DOES something. Chelsea used to model, so maybe she’s just used to men giving her attention without her having to do anything. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

I lost all respect for Eric last night. Kinda lowkey hate him now.

He went from seriously diabetically cutesy wutesy with Angela, her putting her head on his shoulder, talking about "I finally found someone!" It was so stinking CUTE and I was so happy for them one day.

Then the next day, Cassandra comes in. Looking hotter than any female has a right to look. And suddenly...Angela who?

I just could not believe that line of bull he threw at Angela. That was soooo (sorry, but it is) Ghetto.

“We’re in a great place. That’s why this is okay. I need to test the water to see where we are really at. These are my truths. Hopefully you understand.” And walks away to date the hot cheerleader. 

Damn. Way to be "that" guy.

Turns out he only cosied up to her for the rose. Every word was a lie. 

Once he got that Rose? Byeeeee

I see men do that every day in real life, but I was honestly blindsided when Eric did it to Angela.

And the ripple of fear that went through the habitat....whew! If Eric could do that to Angela? Ain't none of us safe...

Sucks that the men do this to the women. All for a rose and another week in Mexico. The women seem to MEAN IT but the men just want another week and seem to say/do anything to get that. 

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
50 minutes ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

I think Eric's face and body are looking crazy crazy hot this year , because of the beard mostly, but it would be hard for me to get past his spelling.

Someone above mentioned that Eric's language skills seem better this season - honestly I think he just code switched on Rachel's season when there were more people of color around to talk to.  I think he, as many people do, used a lot more African American Vernacular when he felt comfortable using it, ie, when he had people of colour around him, but he's not using it much on this lily white season of BIP.  But yes - that spelling bee was one of my favorite all time moments on this show. MORE SPELLING BEES!!!! And while you're at it, throw in a few Amazing race type challenges for date cards.  

Thanks :)

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Wings said:

I can’t be the only one who has come to like Ashley I and find it hilarious and adorable  that they are actuall getting married!  

I like Ashley too! and her and jareds season was 2 or 3 years ago and she hasnt been crying over him ever since. Again... I have been listening to her podcast iwth Ben Higgins (who i also like dont shoot me ) and while she mentioned her heart break over Jared she wasnt still crying over him. He was the one that approached her after she started things with Kevin and said he made a big mistake and wanted to be with her. I think its nice that she is getting her happily ever after with Jared. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
30 minutes ago, hnygrl said:

I lost all respect for Eric last night. Kinda lowkey hate him now.

He went from seriously diabetically cutesy wutesy with Angela, her putting her head on his shoulder, talking about "I finally found someone!" It was so stinking CUTE and I was so happy for them one day.

Autocorrect...  LOL 

3 minutes ago, RosieRose221 said:

I like Ashley too! and her and jareds season was 2 or 3 years ago and she hasnt been crying over him ever since. Again... I have been listening to her podcast iwth Ben Higgins (who i also like dont shoot me ) and while she mentioned her heart break over Jared she wasnt still crying over him. He was the one that approached her after she started things with Kevin and said he made a big mistake and wanted to be with her. I think its nice that she is getting her happily ever after with Jared. 

Bang!  

2 hours ago, nutty1 said:

I watched an interview of theirs, and though I think Jared is quite well spoken, she constantly interrupts and talks over him. She drives me crazy.

Ashley I is an acquired taste; I have a soft spot for her, blabber mouth and all.  :) 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

31 minutes ago, Wings said:

Ashley I is an acquired taste; I have a soft spot for her, blabber mouth and all.  :) 

I too like Ashley I and don't mind her being over the top.  At least she's up front at being a mess about alot of things.  Plus her dog Lucy is adorable.   

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

If Joe were the Bachelor, I see him bonding with one girl right away and sending the other girls home like he is with Kendall. Such a waste though. She actually believes the shit that comes out of her mouth. And since when is taxidermy interesting? 

Tia is not attractive to me and I see that nose just continuing to dip as she ages until it hits her mouth. And we thought Blake had emotional problems? I think the jury is out until next week when we see titty boy Colton cry at the drop of a hat.  Maybe he and Annalise should hook up. 

One thing can be said for BIP is it’s over pretty quickly like ripping off a bandaid.  

Gosh, I hope Kevin and Angela didn’t have sex that night.  Ugh.  

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

I havent read the comments yet cause I still have 13 mins left of the episode so forgive me if this is discussed in this thread already.... 

I just realized how cold both the guys and girls were to Olivia when she first entered Paradise compared to Cassandra. Am I the only one? 

Also Kendall needs to stop cucking my Joe so hard. I really wish he'd move onto another girl. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

Definitely not seeing any next Bachelor material here. It's amazing how it doesn't take much to get over those who you thought were candidates once they "test the waters" on BIP. Guess it will be Jason or Blake.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, RealitytvLover said:

I havent read the comments yet cause I still have 13 mins left of the episode so forgive me if this is discussed in this thread already.... 

I just realized how cold both the guys and girls were to Olivia when she first entered Paradise compared to Cassandra. Am I the only one? 

Also Kendall needs to stop cucking my Joe so hard. I really wish he'd move onto another girl. 

No. You’re right. She noted the girls were possessive of their men, but none of the guys seemed into her at all. I have to admit, I watched all of Arie’s season and had no idea who she was. I was preoccupied and didn’t see Cassandra’s entrance to compare. I do think by the end the cast has fatigue and gets apprehensive about new people coming. And maybe they edited their entrances to make it seem like more people welcomed Cassandra. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, Stan39 said:

No. You’re right. She noted the girls were possessive of their men, but none of the guys seemed into her at all. I have to admit, I watched all of Arie’s season and had no idea who she was. I was preoccupied and didn’t see Cassandra’s entrance to compare. I do think by the end the cast has fatigue and gets apprehensive about new people coming. And maybe they edited their entrances to make it seem like more people welcomed Cassandra. 

In comparison to Olivia, Cassandra got hugs from the girls and several "damn she's hot/gorgeous/etc." from the guys' talking heads. But you're right, it's likely editing that didn't care to focus on Olivia since she isn't as well known as Cassandra. I find both to be gorgeous though. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

2 hours ago, ljenkins782 said:

Jenna's recounting of their conversation was so uncomfortable "I can't decide for him that I don't want to be in this relationship" [paraphrased, but that was the general point.] WTF is that? So Jenna shouldn't be able to decide who SHE wants because that infringes on his choices? That's not how relationships work.

"That's not how this works. That's not how any of this works!!" I guess they think the easiest way to 'win' an argument is to claim the other person can't have a differing opinion to your own. *eye roll*

Edited by Wandering Snark
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

I got the impression that Cassandra actually arrived before Olivia. 

When Cassandra arrived, Angela was talking about how her date with Eric was the previous night, but according to the show's timeline, it was at least 1-2 nights earlier (before John's date with Olivia).  In fact, while all the Casandra/Eric drama was going on, I kept asking myself, "Where is Olivia?  I see everyone else there, but not her."  It probably doesn't really matter, but it may explain why seeing a new girl show up (Olivia) just after all the drama with Cassandra would have cooled off the contestants considerably.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
32 minutes ago, RealitytvLover said:

I just realized how cold both the guys and girls were to Olivia when she first entered Paradise compared to Cassandra. Am I the only one? 

I did think there was a palpable coolness toward Olivia. All of the guys were pretty quick to point out their existing relationships, leaving her with the one unattached guy, John. 

I didn't understand the fuss about Cassandra. Attractive, yes, but not even as pretty as some of the women already there, IMO. The way even the girls were going on and on about her baffled me. 

Quote

I have no idea who Jared, Ashley, Carly, Evan, Jade, Tanner, and the babies are. Please do not enlighten me; I'm bored enough as it is!

I know who they are, but I can't imagine the need for them to make a cameo, with babies in tow. Is seeing the "success stories" supposed to juice up the cast to get even more desperate to get engaged after roughly 15 days of knowing each other? Out of that group, the only couple that ever seemed genuine to me was Tanner/Jade, the other two pairings seemed more like two desperate people painfully wearing down the object of their affection until they gave in. 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
20 minutes ago, Gregg247 said:

I got the impression that Cassandra actually arrived before Olivia. 

When Cassandra arrived, Angela was talking about how her date with Eric was the previous night, but according to the show's timeline, it was at least 1-2 nights earlier (before John's date with Olivia).  In fact, while all the Casandra/Eric drama was going on, I kept asking myself, "Where is Olivia?  I see everyone else there, but not her."  It probably doesn't really matter, but it may explain why seeing a new girl show up (Olivia) just after all the drama with Cassandra would have cooled off the contestants considerably.

Gregg, astute observation, and makes complete sense! 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

Regarding the timeline this season, I read on Reddit that one of the producers mentioned they were supposed to film 14 days but they had enough drama to wrap in 10 days. Feel free to take this with a grain of salt since it's secondhand info but I wouldn't be surprised. 

If that's the case it makes all of these "solid relationships" a complete joke. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, hnygrl said:

I see men do that every day in real life, but I was honestly blindsided when Eric did it to Angela.

So this. I was just like, "Eric, noooooooOOOOOOOOO!!!"

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

53 minutes ago, Stan39 said:

No. You’re right. She noted the girls were possessive of their men, but none of the guys seemed into her at all. I have to admit, I watched all of Arie’s season and had no idea who she was. I was preoccupied and didn’t see Cassandra’s entrance to compare. I do think by the end the cast has fatigue and gets apprehensive about new people coming. And maybe they edited their entrances to make it seem like more people welcomed Cassandra. 

Olivia is a night one girl from Arie's season, like Nysha was too.

She joined some fellow night one girls and they formed a group on Youtube, doing a couple of quick podcasts but that has fizzled out.  One of them, Bri did Reality Steve's podcast last week and talked about it.   Bri said she backed out of Paradise due to dating someone in real life but was looking forward to seeing Olivia's time on the show.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

The fact that the whole season is shot in 10-12 days is crazy . And that's only if you are there from day 1 which many of them aren't . I do think this show is slightly more real than the bachelor because you have your pick of the litter rather than having to fight with 25 guys for 1 girl or vice versa .. and in all honesty the people in paradise probably see each other way more than they'd see the bachelor/ette all season even though the bachelor films longer .. but to get engaged in that amount of time is just attention craving . And for CH to say either you want to get engaged or you have to say goodbye to that person is a little nutso. Why not giving them the option of dating ? 

Im actually sick of seeing jade and tanners mugs on this show already . Is it necessary to make an appearance EVERY season ?

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
31 minutes ago, CindyBee said:

Bri said she backed out of Paradise due to dating someone in real life

Wait. What? They can do that? Did they revoke her Bachelor Nation Passport? Is she now banned from the Nation until she comes to her senses and realizes there is no such thing as dating in real life? How, how did she do this? she just be a wizard!

  • Like 13

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, hnygrl said:

I lost all respect for Eric last night. Kinda lowkey hate him now.

He went from seriously diabetically cutesy wutesy with Angela, her putting her head on his shoulder, talking about "I finally found someone!" It was so stinking CUTE and I was so happy for them one day.

Then the next day, Cassandra comes in. Looking hotter than any female has a right to look. And suddenly...Angela who?

I just could not believe that line of bull he threw at Angela. That was soooo (sorry, but it is) Ghetto.

“We’re in a great place. That’s why this is okay. I need to test the water to see where we are really at. These are my truths. Hopefully you understand.” And walks away to date the hot cheerleader. 

Damn. Way to be "that" guy.

Turns out he only cosied up to her for the rose. Every word was a lie. 

Once he got that Rose? Byeeeee

I see men do that every day in real life, but I was honestly blindsided when Eric did it to Angela.

And the ripple of fear that went through the habitat....whew! If Eric could do that to Angela? Ain't none of us safe...

Sucks that the men do this to the women. All for a rose and another week in Mexico. The women seem to MEAN IT but the men just want another week and seem to say/do anything to get that. 

Um, Kendall did the same thing Eric did. Let’s not paint all the men as dirtbags and all women as saints. Both sexes have manipulated and deceived each other. 

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post

I read today that each person who appears on BIP can make anywhere from $7,000-$15,000 for the season . No wonder they all  majorly suck up to the person in charge of the roses that week . I thought it was odd that they cared that much to stay in a non air - conditioned place with people they aren't interested in dating . 

 

Angela is really pretty . I'm surprised more of the guys aren't jumping on that . She comes off ditzy but is all around bubbly and doesn't take everything so seriously . 

Edited by Jaclyn88
  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post

People who got sent home night one of The Bachelor get invited to BIP? How does that even work? How does anyone get invited to BIP anyway? Do they just ask TPTB to pretty please put them in paradise? Inquiring minds want to know.

Just now, Jaclyn88 said:

I read today that each person who appears on BIP can make anywhere from $7,000-$15,000 for the season .

Yeah, I'd read the script TPTB gave me for the 14 (or 11) days for that cash. I could be a famewhore easy.

LOL at the clips of Colton (and Tia, ugh) exercising after reading the article where he said he gained 12 lbs. during BIP. That's a pound per day!

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

2 minutes ago, saber5055 said:

People who got sent home night one of The Bachelor get invited to BIP? How does that even work? How does anyone get invited to BIP anyway? Do they just ask TPTB to pretty please put them in paradise? Inquiring minds want to know.

My guess is that they take the majors from each season and use the first nighters as fillers since they need more people . 

Joe was a first nighter but in bachelor world , it was as if he was in the final 2. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
14 minutes ago, Stan39 said:

Um, Kendall did the same thing Eric did. Let’s not paint all the men as dirtbags and all women as saints. Both sexes have manipulated and deceived each other. 

I'm NOT. I said I lowkey hate ERIC. ONE GUY. NOT ALL MEN. I'm not claiming all men are dogs. How in the WORLD did you get that from my post????

And I know Kendall did the same thing. I'm shocked that Joe let her get away with that. AND. JENNA did the same thing.

What ERIC DID was LOW. REALLY LOW. Girl had feelings for him and he just walked away with some lame, BS excuse, keeping her on the back burner while he tries out other women. That's low. 

Again, not all men. JUST ERIC.

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, hnygrl said:

I'm NOT. I said I lowkey hate ERIC. ONE GUY. NOT ALL MEN. I'm not claiming all men are dogs. How in the WORLD did you get that from my post????

And I know Kendall did the same thing. I'm shocked that Joe let her get away with that. AND. JENNA did the same thing.

What ERIC DID was LOW. REALLY LOW. Girl had feelings for him and he just walked away with some lame, BS excuse, keeping her on the back burner while he tries out other women. That's low. 

Again, not all men. JUST ERIC.

Your exact words:

”Sucks that the men do this to the women. All for a rose and another week in Mexico. The women seem to MEAN IT but the men just want another week and seem to say/do anything to get that. “

Edited by Stan39
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

Personally, regardless of their comments about being "all in," I thought Eric and Angela were in a friend-type zone at best, and they barely knew each other, so I guess I wasn't so ticked off by Eric's change of heart. Their comments and body language on their date did not indicate anything more than a pleasant friendship to me. 

Changing the subject, I rolled my eyes at how Jordan jumped to completely wrong conclusions about Benoit's convo with Jenna. From what I saw, Jenna was trying to tell Jordan that Benoit hadn't yelled at her, and further that Benoit was acting angry and frustrated because he was upset (at being "dumped,"presumably), but he hadn't really done anything wrong. But no, no, Jordan had to be the knight in shining armor, saving his fair damsel in distress from the mean, villainous Benoit.  Ay-ay-ay.

And finally: I don't know Benoit. I didn't watch much of the Winter Games. I suppose he's got issues, that he can be so easily manipulated into claiming to love someone after knowing them for a nanosecond and then be reduced to tears at being "rejected" by that person. Or maybe you guys are right and he's faking it. And/or maybe production manipulated him (or plied him with lots of drink and no sleep).  I certainly don't think this type of show is for him, if he sincerely would like to meet someone. But maybe he's just bitten by the "I'm a D-list celebrity" bug, and he'll keep trying.

Whatever. Until someone can explain to me what really creepy stuff he's done, I guess I still kind of like Benoit.  And I enjoyed watching him make out with Jenna, TBH. 

Now, if it turns out he's at the Leo level of scuzziness, I take it all back. 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, saber5055 said:

LOL at the clips of Colton (and Tia, ugh) exercising after reading the article where he said he gained 12 lbs. during BIP. That's a pound per day!

Now I understand why he and Tia needed 25 hotdogs for one meal.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, hnygrl said:

What ERIC DID was LOW. REALLY LOW. Girl had feelings for him and he just walked away with some lame, BS excuse, keeping her on the back burner while he tries out other women. That's low. 

Again, not all men. JUST ERIC.

Seems I remember Jordan doing the same thing a couple episodes back. So that makes two men dirt bags in Paradise. I suspect there are more. Heck, right now the only guy I like is Kevin. As for the women ... I don't like any of them. GAH!

14 minutes ago, JudyObscure said:

Now I understand why he and Tia needed 25 hotdogs for one meal.

Because I was in the No BIP Weather Zone last night (even the weather person complained on air that SHE was missing BIP too after the station kept getting complaints while tornadoes touched down around us), I missed the hot-dog thing, What happened? I have some Nathan's dogs and need to know if I should put one on the cooker or leave them in the freezer.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

Colton (or more likely the producers) planned a special treat for Tia. He presented her with a huge tray of hot dogs and it looked like they were settling in to eat most of them. I thought he was just kidding her about being from Weiner, but if he gained all that weight in Paradise maybe he just wanted an excuse to eat a bunch of hotdogs.  They looked good, but not as good as Eric and Angela's gigantic bowl of ice cream.  I'm still thinking about that.

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
14 minutes ago, saber5055 said:

Heck, right now the only guy I like is Kevin. As for the women ... I don't like any of them. GAH!

The only woman I like is Jubilee and she walked away, so I like her even more now. 

The fact that these idiots go on this show in the first place starts them out below likable. There are a few that manage to rise out of the abyss but most of them just wallow in it until I hate them even more. 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

I found it quite interesting that none of the Black guys (Wills, Kenny and Eric) didn't seem remotely interested in any of the Black females (Nysha, Jubilee & Olivia). Of course, Eric was the only one around to see Olivia when she arrived but all three of the females are gorgeous!  Maybe they prefer to date other races & were hoping the Bachelorette was going to be White. Which leads me to wonder...were they just pretending to like Rachel? 

Edited by Lacy4u
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
38 minutes ago, Mabinogia said:

The only woman I like is Jubilee and she walked away, so I like her even more now. 

That's a refreshing way to look at it since Jubilee was my favorite too. My fun watching BIP (and The Bach) revolves around coming here for the posts. If you guys weren't here, I'd be doing something else with my life.

Gah, that makes me look so sad ...

Edited by saber5055
  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
17 minutes ago, saber5055 said:

If you guys weren't here, I'd be doing something else with my life.

You and me both. So I blame you all for my total lack of having a life. lol 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
22 hours ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

Everyone was saying that John is this perfect Boy Scout, but maybe he's just a rose ho like Annalise after all?  LOL.  He dumped Jubilee so unceremoniously, so I am no longer cheering for him.

If he was a rose ho, he would have kept Jubilee around until after the ladies handed out their roses this week and then started macking on the others.

22 hours ago, Stan39 said:

Why are these women freaking out because of what Eric did? Krystal says she doesn’t want to be hurt. Jenna basically said all men suck. What Eric did sucks, but I’m not sure it’s worse than what Kendall did to Joe (and the guys didn’t flip out)

Jenna conveniently forgot that she went out with and made out with Benoit after being with Jordan.

I laughed so hard when Chris set up the yoga activity to show Krystal how thoughtful and in tune with what she likes he is, and she says "You want me to work!"

I think they should change Paradise for next season, and each week the rose givers can vote to keep one extra person of the opposite sex that hasn't already been chosen for a rose. Makes it more possible for late entries to find someone to date. So the ladies this week would have each had one vote and the non-rose guy with the most votes could stay. Next week the guys could vote for a non-rose lady to stay.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

Can anyone explain to me WHAT THE HELL WAS GOING ON WITH Chris’s hairline?!?!

 

1F916FCC-2DAF-46E5-B2EC-96F4F406B0E2.jpeg

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, JudyObscure said:

if [Colton] gained all that weight in Paradise maybe he just wanted an excuse to eat a bunch of hotdogs.

I think the weight gain was from the margaritas. Colton used to be a pro football player and is still a pretty big guy, so I'm sure he's no stranger to eating a lot. It's the drinking that will put on the pounds when you don't expect it.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
27 minutes ago, fib said:

Can anyone explain to me WHAT THE HELL WAS GOING ON WITH Chris’s hairline?!?!

 

1F916FCC-2DAF-46E5-B2EC-96F4F406B0E2.jpeg

Oh thank God! I thought I was seeing things and I lacked the will to go back and take a screenshot.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
30 minutes ago, chocolatine said:

I think the weight gain was from the margaritas. Colton used to be a pro football player and is still a pretty big guy, so I'm sure he's no stranger to eating a lot. It's the drinking that will put on the pounds when you don't expect it.

More likely most of it was bloat.  It’s hard to gain a pound of fat in one day.

Kendalls mother “made” her earrings, and they can be yours for $64.00.  Yeah lady, you ordered some components and closed a jump ring and stuck them in a bubble envelope.  Fake, just like your pretentious ass daugher.  Who somehow has an elderly profile.   I can get the same shit on Etsy for 25 bucks. 

Olivia has the same problem most late arrivals have.  The end is near, they’re paired up, and no one gives a fuck anymore.   

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

Maybe the women felt more threatened by Cassandra because the stakes were higher with the all the upsets in relationships they were witnessing.  Also, they were feeling more attached to their picks. 

This is my first intro to Chelsea. How many children does she have? I’d question a parents priorities by being on this show when looking for a potential mate 

Share this post


Link to post

I haven't had a chance to catch up on the chatter here this week but wanted to thank the poster who brought Love Island into my life. I have gotten nothing accomplished since I started watching.

BiP has a lot to learn. 

Edited by TVGlow
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Customize font-size