Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E07: Week 4: Part 2

• Start Topic

4 hours ago, Jaclyn88 said:

And for CH to say either you want to get engaged or you have to say goodbye to that person is a little nutso. Why not giving them the option of dating ? 

There IS no option for "dating" in Bachelor Nation. The only way you may communicate with people is in officially sponsored BN events and the only way you can be together as a couple is to be engaged. There is no real life "dating" you only 'date' on a show. You cannot 'commit to seeing how it goes' you have to have that Neil Lane ring or you are not in an officially sanctioned relationship.

• Love 2

Oh John. You wrote the Venmo app. You were an Eagle Scout. We thought you were different. Alas, Paradise is the great playah equalizer, transforming everyone into the person Patrick Dempsey turned into when he became popular in Can't Buy Me Love. 

I can't unsee the awkward kissing with Kendall. 

And speaking of unseeing, it's not so much a Gilbert Gottfried resemblance as much as Jiminy Cricket for me. (See?)

When is Eric's Aunt Verna going to show up and tell these folks to get their act together? She was one of the highlights of this entire franchise.

For all of Jordan's antics, he seems like he's well-liked, fun to be around, and actually has some kind of distinguishable personality. 

I'm not sure I can actually tell Kendall, Chelsea, and Krystal apart. 

• Love 13
53 minutes ago, kazza said:

I'm not sure I can actually tell Kendall, Chelsea, and Krystal apart. 

Let me help!

Kendall is the blonde "quirky girl" who pretends to like taxidermy and picnics at the cemetery. Indiscriminately kisses whoever expresses interest in her but likes to keep a steady guy like Grocer Joe in her back pocket.

Chelsea is the blonde single mom with the stunning cheekbones. May or may not be a glam-shamer. Seems to be a dud magnet - Tracksuit Nick, Chicken Dave, Boner Benoit, etc.

Krystal is the blonde fitness coach who used to talk in a baby voice and throw imaginary glitter. Had the option to hook up with Kevin or Kenny, but inexplicably chose Goose Chris, mansplainer of the female orgasm.

Edited by chocolatine
  • Love 24
6 hours ago, chocolatine said:

Let me help!

Kendall is the blonde "quirky girl" who pretends to like taxidermy and picnics at the cemetery. Indiscriminately kisses whoever expresses interest in her but likes to keep a steady guy like Grocer Joe in her back pocket.

Chelsea is the blonde single mom with the stunning cheekbones. May or may not be a glam-shamer. Seems to be a dud magnet - Tracksuit Nick, Chicken Dave, Boner Benoit, etc.

Krystal is the blonde fitness coach who used to talk in a baby voice and throw imaginary glitter. Had the option to hook up with Kevin or Kenny, but inexplicably chose Goose Chris, mansplainer of the female orgasm.

Thanks Chocolatine! I was being a little facetious, comparing their general interchangeability with the very unique Jordan (we may all disagree on how much we like him but we don't mistake him for anyone else.)

I *love* your descriptions, though, including the bonus descriptions for Nick, Dave, and Benoit. LOL. Got any other descriptions for the others? 

• Love 3
10 hours ago, Mu Shu said:

[Kendall] Who somehow has an elderly profile

Kendall's jaw is set a little bit too far forward.  I recently found out from an elderly friend that her jaw is moving forward and her dentist  says it's just one of those many mean things that Mother Nature does to lots of older people.  I've always thought that Kendall was stunning straight on but not so much from the angles. 

Chelsea looks like Michelle Pfieffer to me so that puts her up with Cassandra and  Olivia.  I'm surprised she's been ignored so far.

I think the show saves some of the best looking cast for the end just to shake things up.  They may be pushing for another Jade and Tanner romance but they know tears and broken hearts get ratings, too.

• Love 4
16 hours ago, ljenkins782 said:

I know who they are, but I can't imagine the need for them to make a cameo, with babies in tow. Is seeing the "success stories" supposed to juice up the cast to get even more desperate to get engaged after roughly 15 days of knowing each other? 

I think the purpose is so that the Bachelor franchise can keep trying to convince itself, and us, that they are somehow relevant and to justify the show continuing.

I find Ashley I. vastly entertaining in an "OMG, I can't believe there are really people like that out there" kind of way, but I couldn't stand to spend the rest of my life, or whatever will be the shelf life of her and Jared's relationship, married to her.  More power to him, I guess.

• Love 3
11 hours ago, TVGlow said:

I haven't had a chance to catch up on the chatter here this week but wanted to thank the poster who brought Love Island into my life. I have gotten nothing accomplished since I started watching.

BiP has a lot to learn. 

I just noticed it last night on Hulu and remembered the recommendation from the group, too. It’s on my to-watch list!

11 hours ago, Wandering Snark said:

There IS no option for "dating" in Bachelor Nation. The only way you may communicate with people is in officially sponsored BN events and the only way you can be together as a couple is to be engaged. There is no real life "dating" you only 'date' on a show. You cannot 'commit to seeing how it goes' you have to have that Neil Lane ring or you are not in an officially sanctioned relationship.

You guys have it all mixed up, lol. We fans are Bachelor Nation. The former contestants are Bachelor Family...which is even creepier that they are caught up in this cycle of “incestuous” relationships.

• Love 3
10 hours ago, chocolatine said:

Let me help!

chocolatine, I really need you to polish up my linkedin profile while i job-hunt.  Glam-shamer, Dud Magnet made me laugh so hard, thank you.

• Love 2

Dud magnet is special.

its a mystery, because Chelsea is gorgeous, and from what I remember of the possum season, had a good sense of humor.

maybe she’s too mature.  Mature and has a child.  Kiss of death.

but I’m not sure how someone who orders cured rat carcasses from Etsy to dress up in fucking blue jeans gets a Joe.  Joe, call Chelsea when you break the manipulation spell you’re under. 

• Love 10
32 minutes ago, Mu Shu said:

Joe, call Chelsea when you break the manipulation spell you’re under. 

I think the perfect woman for Joe would be, first and foremost, someone who would never be a part of this franchise.

• Love 9
22 hours ago, ljenkins782 said:

Joe did kinda set himself up for a tough situation there though by asking him to "say it to my face" and then not having a move ready when Leo repeated "grocery store bitch" right to him, lol. 

Actually, the show cut the scene, but Wells revealed on social media that Joe pushed Leo when they were basically nose to nose. That's why Leo bitchily threw a drink at him. You can tell the cut scene cause they were practically nose to nose when Leo repeated his insult to Joe, camera then cut to the room where the rest of the cast was, then cuts back to Joe and Leo, now several feet from each other with the drink thrown. Joe was definitely ready to throw down. Ow! ? 

Brb, gonna find a link/resource.

Edit: I don't know if we're allowed to post direct links to another forum here so here's a print screen: 

Screenshot_20180830-090316_Reddit.jpg

Edited by RealitytvLover
  • Love 10
1 hour ago, TomGirl said:

I think the perfect woman for Joe would be, first and foremost, someone who would never be a part of this franchise.

And yet here he is, looking for someone who is a part of this franchise.

• Love 6

Three hours after Jenna broke his heart, Benoit is sure that he and Chelsea are meant to be. He can definitely fall in love with her after their hammock make out sesh, he just knows it. She's the one! Until two hours later when she's not and Benoit is in shambles because reality TV has failed him yet again.

So they blow their entire budget on Eric and Angela's date! If I had gone on some weird shaman sand ritual date or the cheap beers on the patio of a restaurant date I would be so mad watching this back. This hotel suite and excessive amount of food must have cost hundreds, then other dates they throw $5 at you and tell you to wander the streets. That being said, this date looks freaking awesome and I can't decide if I'm more jealous of the hot tub or the cheese platter. I really hope that the production crew got down on all that food so it didn't go to waste.

Tia is like really disproportionately bothered that Connor drinks out of a champagne flute. Calm down, girl. I'm really bothered that you have been on my screen so much this summer. I did like her somewhat seductively complimenting CH's suit and Colton's "What the fuck?" response. Yes! Someone throw themselves at CH! I would just inappropriately flirt with him all summer for kicks. 

Walking into someone else's quinceanera is a nightmare date. Making conversation with strangers all night and stealing spotlight from someone else's big day, no thanks. You would have found me at the open bar all night trying to disappear into a corner.

I'm over Kendall! She doesn't even remotely deserve Joe! He looks like an amazing kisser too. Go find someone who appreciates you, hot grocer Joe. Instead of telling other guys to stop making out with your girlfriend, tell your girlfriend to stop making out with other guys. And she's obviously not your girlfriend. You're too pure for this! My friend told me he didn't even apply for the Bachelor, he was approached by a producer who saw him in a shop. That explains a lot. 

Paradise as a whole looks so unbelievably boring. What do you even do with yourself all day? No books, no wifi, I don't even think they have music...? And now no booze (without restrictions)? I'm not a beach holiday kind of person, so this looks a bit like torture. I'd be losing it. Don't they play games? I feel like you'd have to put yourself in the mindset of recess at school and come up with games all day to stay occupied. And if I came in late and all the guys were taken, I'd just ask one of the girls on a date to go hang out.

I for one am very invested in Colton and Tia's relationship because it is the only thing preventing Colton from making a play for the Bachelor spot.

I am so down for PTVers in Paradise! Get me out of Cleveland though, I'll meet you all wherever. Get CH to fund some limos and let's see who can come up with the most ridiculous gimmick. Don't send me home for getting too drunk on night 1. 

• Love 15
1 minute ago, jade.black said:

Paradise as a whole looks so unbelievably boring. What do you even do with yourself all day? No books, no wifi, I don't even think they have music...? And now no booze (without restrictions)? I'm not a beach holiday kind of person, so this looks a bit like torture.

Yeah, this. When there was free-flowing booze at least you could get drunk and forget about the mind numbing tedium of being there. Though most of these folks seem vapid enough that sitting around working on their tan is the greatest vacation ever!!!!

3 minutes ago, jade.black said:

Get CH to fund some limos and let's see who can come up with the most ridiculous gimmick.

Ooh, if Colton is the Bachelor, I'd bring a Magic 8 Ball, to help him make decisions. For Joe...s stress ball with Leo's face on it? For Jason...a nametag so I don't keep wondering who he is.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Mu Shu said:

its a mystery, because Chelsea is gorgeous, and from what I remember of the possum season, had a good sense of humor.

I think there are a couple issues: 1) I think she is boring and not smart (I am basing this primarily on her reaction to John's jokes.  She straight up did not get one or two of them.  Not that they were deserving of a laugh, but she also didn't eyeroll, she just looked confused and admitted it took a while to get them).  2) I think people who go on paradise are concerned about dating a single mom, because honestly, they are there to play. 3) I think she takes things pretty slowly, which doesn't work very well in this setting. 

8 minutes ago, RealitytvLover said:

Actually, the show cut the scene, but Wells revealed on social media that Joe pushed Leo when they were basically nose to nose. That's why Leo bitchily threw a drink at him. You can tell the cut scene cause they were practically nose to nose when Leo repeated his insult to Joe, camera then cut to the room where the rest of the cast was, then cuts back to Joe and Leo, now several feet from each other with the drink thrown. Joe was definitely ready to throw down. Ow! ? 

I agree - I assumed Joe pushed Leo based on the way things were cut - Joe was clearly already being held back when the other security person flew in like a cat. Thx for the confirmation. 

• Love 4
18 minutes ago, RealitytvLover said:

Yeah, I figured the scene was cut, but there's definitely no good road for Joe in this scenario since fighting can get you tossed from the show. Which I assume Leo was counting on, because I get the feeling he wasn't up for that fight and knew it would get stopped by security/crew.

So they blow their entire budget on Eric and Angela's date! If I had gone on some weird shaman sand ritual date or the cheap beers on the patio of a restaurant date I would be so mad watching this back. This hotel suite and excessive amount of food must have cost hundreds, then other dates they throw $5 at you and tell you to wander the streets. That being said, this date looks freaking awesome and I can't decide if I'm more jealous of the hot tub or the cheese platter. I really hope that the production crew got down on all that food so it didn't go to waste.

Walking into someone else's quinceanera is a nightmare date. Making conversation with strangers all night and stealing spotlight from someone else's big day,

The quinceanara date is one of the most hilariously awful dates they've ever staged. I could kinda, sorta get it when they had a wedding "crash" date on The Bachelor since weddings are part of the theme, but what the hell does going to a 15 year old's birthday party (a 15 year old you don't know, no less) have to do with anything and why would anyone have a first date at one? So utterly random.

If I was stuck on that date and then saw what Eric/Angela got, I would be so pissed! 

I think the perfect woman for Joe would be, first and foremost, someone who would never be a part of this franchise.

Yeah, Joe volunteered to be on both of these shows, so clearly, he's okay with people who would also participate. Not to squash any fantasies, but I don't think he's going to be combing through his viewer fanbase to find his one true love. ;) 

• Love 4
15 hours ago, TVGlow said:

I haven't had a chance to catch up on the chatter here this week but wanted to thank the poster who brought Love Island into my life. I have gotten nothing accomplished since I started watching.

BiP has a lot to learn. 

You are totally welcome (and also I apologize). With 40+ episodes a summer, it's super trashy TV fun! 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, jade.black said:

Walking into someone else's quinceanera is a nightmare date. Making conversation with strangers all night and stealing spotlight from someone else's big day, no thanks. You would have found me at the open bar all night trying to disappear into a corner.

No kidding to all of the above. Except I would have walked out with a big "Oh, HELLS no" if TPTB sent me into that private family-and-friends event. Although I guess that would mean no rose for me as PAs set up the next newcomer to steal "my date." I hope the birthday girl (and family) got a big check from ABC.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, NoWhammies said:

You are totally welcome (and also I apologize). With 40+ episodes a summer, it's super trashy TV fun! 

Another Love Island fan here! I've watched all 4 seasons of UK and Australian version. Very VERY fun show. Too bad there's no board for it here in PTV. Would love to chat about the seasons with other fans. Something tells me once the US version is released it will then get a board here. 

Edited by RealitytvLover
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, RealitytvLover said:

Another Love Island fan here! I've watched all 4 seasons of UK and Australian version. Very VERY fun show. Too bad there's no board for it here in PT. Would love to chat about the seasons with other fans. Something tells me once the US version is released it will then get a board here. 

Where were you able to watch the Aussie version? 

On 8/28/2018 at 10:20 PM, JenE4 said:

Chris wakes Krystal up in the middle of the night to make her teach him yoga, telling us it’s special for HER and she’s all “You want me to WORK?!”

That was sooo bizarre.  If that's his idea of special, I can't wait to see how he spins housekeeping chores to his future partner.

On 8/28/2018 at 10:20 PM, JenE4 said:

Kendall has managed to go 8 hours (most of them sleeping) without kissing another man but Joe, so now she’s the authority on fidelity. 

LOL!

On 8/28/2018 at 11:48 PM, Riplet68 said:

Yes, Eric is being up front, but he’s not being honest.

Ooh, well put!  And my Eric love is taking a major hit.  

• Love 3
21 minutes ago, LuvMyShows said:

That was sooo bizarre.  If that's his idea of special, I can't wait to see how he spins housekeeping chores to his future partner.

LOL!

Ooh, well put!  And my Eric love is taking a major hit.  

I can’t stand Chris, but I’m surprised by the backlash for his date idea. He was expressing an interest in what she’s passionate about. Most women complain men never listen or care about their interests. It’s not like she’s an accountant and he asked her to do his tax returns. She’s a teacher and instructor for fitness and wellness and Chris seemed genuine in learning more about what she does. 

• Love 9
20 hours ago, Stan39 said:

Um, Kendall did the same thing Eric did. Let’s not paint all the men as dirtbags and all women as saints. Both sexes have manipulated and deceived each other. 

actually, I was noticing the producers throwing some shade about that.  I didn't write it all down, but when someone dumped their partner to date whoever just walked in,  they show a  negative comment about it from an opposite sex person who had recently done the same thing.  It happened at least twice, and cracked me up each time. 

• Love 5
1 minute ago, backformore said:

actually, I was noticing the producers throwing some shade about that.  I didn't write it all down, but when someone dumped their partner to date whoever just walked in,  they show a  negative comment about it from an opposite sex person who had recently done the same thing.  It happened at least twice, and cracked me up each time. 

Haha. I noticed Kendall said something about Eric, but Kendall says something about EVERYTHING. Didn’t notice the other times but I wouldn’t doubt it. The producers must get so bored showing the same drama every season. Anything they can do to amuse themselves. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, jade.black said:

Yes - that was a nightmare date, especially since they weren't even given any instructions on what it was, why they were there.   HOw embarrassing! especially when they first entered and thought maybe this was all about them, and they were supposed to dance, or perform - and then to find out, no, we just finagled some invites to a 15 year old's birthday.  

14 minutes ago, Stan39 said:

I can’t stand Chris, but I’m surprised by the backlash for his date idea. He was expressing an interest in what she’s passionate about. Most women complain men never listen or care about their interests. It’s not like she’s an accountant and he asked her to do his tax returns. She’s a teacher and instructor for fitness and wellness and Chris seemed genuine in learning more about what she does. 

He set it up as a "Surprise"  date for her -  hey, I arranged a special date -  Teach me YOGA! 

It reminded me of a Seinfeld episode where Jerry dated a massage therapist and assumed he was going to get free massages on dates.  

• Love 5
20 minutes ago, Stan39 said:

I can see why he thought it was a good idea - and I think you're right that he was showing interest in her interests, but he didnt set up something she loves, he set up something she does to bring home the bacon.  For his enjoyment. I would be horrified if my hubby brought home a laptop, surrounded it with candles, and said, "look honey, I set up sexy work spot for you" so he could... enjoy watching me type? For free? 

• Love 7
1 minute ago, fib said:

I can see why he thought it was a good idea - and I think you're right that he was showing interest in her interests, but he didnt set up something she loves, he set up something she does to bring home the bacon.  For his enjoyment. I would be horrified if my hubby brought home a laptop, surrounded it with candles, and said, "look honey, I set up sexy work spot for you" so he could... enjoy watching me type? For free? 

But doesn’t she love this? I always thought she was passionate about health and fitness. And I think the examples vary by what you do. You don’t want your hubby bringing you a laptop, but I bet you want him asking questions about what you do and be supportive and curious about your passions. I feel like asking a yoga instructor to work out with you makes more sense then setting up a candlelight dinner and just asking her questions about why she likes yoga. 

I don’t know. It feels like you’re damned if you do damned if you don’t. 

• Love 1
Just now, Stan39 said:

I feel like asking a yoga instructor to work out with you makes more sense then setting up a candlelight dinner and just asking her questions about why she likes yoga. 

I think it was more that he set it up as a surprise date for her.   If he had just asked her to teach him yoga, and then offered to set up a beach yoga place, it would have been better.  Or, if he had another element to the date planned as well.  

It's like if you date a singer, and set up a "special surprise date" which involves a stage and microphone, and the opportunity to sing you a song.  

• Love 7
4 minutes ago, PamelaMaeSnap said:

There's a Jason?

ETA: GAH I don't know how to add this to earlier post ... sorry!!!

Mine sometimes does the cool link to the last post, sometimes it doesn't. It's fickle, like the folks in Paradise.

Jason was, I think, Becca's runner up, who, when her season ended was thought to be a shoe in for Bachelor. But the "Franchise" hasn't really brought him up at all making me wonder if they decided against him for some reason or if they are keeping him away so we don't get sick of him like we have most of these idiots. lol It could go either way, as I think Colton, the other front runner, is getting too much exposure. But Jason isn't getting any to the point that the fickle Bach Nation won't remember him by the time the show rolls around. (Well, the ones like me with the memory of a goldfish with ADD. Some of you have the most amazing memories. I'm quite envious when you bring something up and I'm like, "wait, did I see that because I don't remember that at all" then look it up and realize that yes, I saw it.)

3 minutes ago, backformore said:

I think it was more that he set it up as a surprise date for her.   If he had just asked her to teach him yoga, and then offered to set up a beach yoga place, it would have been better.  Or, if he had another element to the date planned as well.  

It's like if you date a singer, and set up a "special surprise date" which involves a stage and microphone, and the opportunity to sing you a song.  

So if Tia surprises Colton with a football and asks him to show her how to throw a football, you think he’d react incredulously with, “You want me to work?”? I’m pretty sure he would just think it’s a fun activity and start throwing the football.

• Love 1
17 minutes ago, Stan39 said:

So if Tia surprises Colton with a football and asks him to show her how to throw a football, you think he’d react incredulously with, “You want me to work?”? I’m pretty sure he would just think it’s a fun activity and start throwing the football.

Colton doesn't teach football for a living. Being a yoga instructor is a job, not a hobby or activity that Krystal does just for fun that Chris is asking her to participate in.

• Love 7

Also, it appeared that Chris woke Crystal up in the middle of the night for this surprise date. Granted, maybe he just told her to wait in her room or something, but she was lying in bed and it was pitch dark outside.

• Love 4

Seriously, nothing I have to be awakened for is going to be much fun to me.  What makes that work date a little different is that Crystal might appreciate a chance to show off her skills on TV.  When she was being so irritating on Arie's season I looked up her work-out videos on YouTube and she had about three views.  With a little help from the Bachelor Family she might get half of Bachelor Nation   (thanks for straightening us out on that JenE4) to watch her channel.

Also  on TV  is that quinceanara and what fifteen year-old  and her friends wouldn't be squealing about that?  It still sucked for our couple, though.

For me, the big news from the Wells report was that Leo tore up Kevin's pretend TV.  LOL  Just when I thought  Leo's pool tantrums and slap fighting couldn't get any more childish.

38 minutes ago, PamelaMaeSnap said:

I interpreted this as "likes to knit, crochet and play canasta." I need to spend less time online if that's what comes to mind from word "profile"

Hee!  That elderly profile would be better than Kendall's real online profile: "Likes to find dead animals, cut  open, pull out  guts, fill with sawdust, then enjoy long conversations with them -- forever.  In the rest of my spare time, I follow my tingly body parts toward random sexy men." Kendall and Norman Bates would be such a great match, but it would have to be an open marriage.

• Love 9
3 hours ago, ljenkins782 said:

I think the perfect woman for Joe would be, first and foremost, someone who would never be a part of this franchise.

Yeah, Joe volunteered to be on both of these shows, so clearly, he's okay with people who would also participate. Not to squash any fantasies, but I don't think he's going to be combing through his viewer fanbase to find his one true love. ;) 

I didn’t say he wouldn’t participate, or wouldn’t consider others who participated.  I just said I don’t think those people and that process would work for him.  And I stand by that, because I don’t see any future for him with Kendall.

• Love 2
45 minutes ago, TomGirl said:

I didn’t say he wouldn’t participate, or wouldn’t consider others who participated.  I just said I don’t think those people and that process would work for him.  And I stand by that, because I don’t see any future for him with Kendall.

He doesn’t have the personality to move to LA and famewhore.  Good for him.   He will figure out that Kendall is a fake ass soon enough.   Also, he’s one of the few who has a steady, real world job he likely can’t take anymore time off from. 

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Stan39 said:

But doesn’t she love this? I always thought she was passionate about health and fitness. And I think the examples vary by what you do. You don’t want your hubby bringing you a laptop, but I bet you want him asking questions about what you do and be supportive and curious about your passions. I feel like asking a yoga instructor to work out with you makes more sense then setting up a candlelight dinner and just asking her questions about why she likes yoga. 

No - she loves taking care of her body and being fit, not training people to do yoga or to take care of themselves.  And, as a general rule, you can always ask.  I hate surprises, even ones for things I would love.  Dont surprise me, I wont like it.  Because that's me.  Other people like surprises.  So... ask.  Don't assume.  then you wont be damned. 

Along these lines, I think part of the reason Kendall/Joe was faltering a bit was because he doesnt appear to do any of these attempts - like the Kenny beach date or the Kevin TV.  

5 hours ago, RealitytvLover said:

Edit: I don't know if we're allowed to post direct links to another forum here so here's a print screen: 

Thanks for this! Cant believe that jerk broke that adorable tv!

• Love 3
3 hours ago, JudyObscure said:

Seriously, nothing I have to be awakened for is going to be much fun to me.  What makes that work date a little different is that Crystal might appreciate a chance to show off her skills on TV.  When she was being so irritating on Arie's season I looked up her work-out videos on YouTube and she had about three views.  With a little help from the Bachelor Family she might get half of Bachelor Nation   (thanks for straightening us out on that JenE4) to watch her channel.

Also  on TV  is that quinceanara and what fifteen year-old  and her friends wouldn't be squealing about that?  It still sucked for our couple, though.

For me, the big news from the Wells report was that Leo tore up Kevin's pretend TV.  LOL  Just when I thought  Leo's pool tantrums and slap fighting couldn't get any more childish.

Hee!  That elderly profile would be better than Kendall's real online profile: "Likes to find dead animals, cut  open, pull out  guts, fill with sawdust, then enjoy long conversations with them -- forever.  In the rest of my spare time, I follow my tingly body parts toward random sexy men." Kendall and Norman Bates would be such a great match, but it would have to be an open marriage.

It seems to me that taxidermy should have ceased being a thing about 30 years ago.  It’s gross, IMO.  But I think she rushed out to a bunch of pawn shops/Slash had the family butler rush out to a bunch of pawn shops to buy dead shit to printed it is her hobby to set herself apart.   Something to distract from her elderly profile and penchant for arguing about how she’s never wrong.  Man I can’t stand her.  

Edited by Mu Shu
4 hours ago, Stan39 said:

Let me add to the Chris backlash. First, the guy freaking WAKES ME UP when it's pitch black outside under the guise of he has this fantastic date he set up JUST FOR ME! Then he wants me to teach HIM something, do something FOR HIM? Yeah, that's a great big NOT fantastic date. I'm a designer so I equate it to some guy I've known for a few days wakes me up in the dead of night, leads me to my computer and asks me to create a logo ... FOR HIM. Chris deserves whatever backlash he's getting plus more.

Yeah, I love my work but screw you if you want a free logo that's all about YOU. Bite me.

Backformore hit it on the head with the Seinfeld ep about Jerry expecting to get free massages from his masseuse girlfriend. Only he didn't wake her up in the middle of the night saying he arranged a special date for her so she could give him a massage. Even Jerry wasn't THAT big of a tool.

So embarrassing walking into a quinceañera, a private event, with no tip-off from TPTB that's where you're going. So rude. Plus my guess is most of the guests didn't speak English. AWK-ward. I hope the family was well-compensated by Fleiss. And our BIP couple didn't eat and drink everything meant for real guests.

• Love 7

I used to like John on TB, but i cringe now every time I see John come on the screen!  I’ve met plenty of guys like him before: fairly attractive guys in programming/engineering fields who come off as nerdy. They use that to their advantage, but they will still play women none-the-less. He creeped me out when he was sitting with Kendall and cut her off to screech out that insincere “me toooooo” so he could try to move in for a kiss.  I don’t know how he’s still there!

Edited by murbanski
  • Love 11
On 8/29/2018 at 3:36 PM, RealitytvLover said:

Also Kendall needs to stop cucking my Joe so hard. 

"Cucking" is EXACTLY what I thought while watching the show.

22 hours ago, OldWiseOne said:

I think they should change Paradise for next season, and each week the rose givers can vote to keep one extra person of the opposite sex that hasn't already been chosen for a rose. Makes it more possible for late entries to find someone to date. So the ladies this week would have each had one vote and the non-rose guy with the most votes could stay. Next week the guys could vote for a non-rose lady to stay.

I like this idea.

• Love 2
20 hours ago, kazza said:

Alas, Paradise is the great playah equalizer, transforming everyone into the person Patrick Dempsey turned into when he became popular in Can't Buy Me Love. 

Love that!

8 hours ago, jade.black said:

I for one am very invested in Colton and Tia's relationship because it is the only thing preventing Colton from making a play for the Bachelor spot.

Good point.

Was it last season that had the, uh, for lack of a better term, the sex room? I remember there was much discussion about icky Josh and Amanda calling dibs on it. Seems weird there’s no mention of it this year. Are they trying to take a less slutty approach this year?

• Love 3