Type keyword(s) to search

Catelynn (and Tyler)

• Start Topic

8 hours ago, MaddyMaeboxerbabe said:

I have 2 3 year old grandsons.  I love listening to them play when they dont know i am listening.  Didnt know I was being creepy😂

but...i also play and interact with them.  I am not busy taking selfies and posting bad poetry for attention and likes!

I think putting it on social media is weird, give the girl some privacy, especially when she thinks she is alone!

I secretly watch my kids play all the time, it is so cute, I guess I can understand wanting to share it - but he needs to resist that urge.

• Love 12
12 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

I think putting it on social media is weird, give the girl some privacy, especially when she thinks she is alone!

I secretly watch my kids play all the time, it is so cute, I guess I can understand wanting to share it - but he needs to resist that urge.

Record it for yourself.  Put down the phone and play with your daughter   I guess I’m glad she’s in preschool, so at least she’s with other children   I’ve said thus before , but Cate reminds me of Michelle Duggar... she loves the attention of being pregnant and then once they are out she’s got no use for them 

• Love 12
3 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Nova told Cate she has no friends. Then Cate told her she was leaving. One of many awful scenes from this show. 😔  

And one of the things that turned my meter a couple clicks away from “Hate Watch” to just plain “Hate.”

• Love 9
52 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

Eh, kids can play by themselves. They should. I do A LOT with my kids. I homeschool them. I take them hiking, canoeing, to the zoo, on road trips. We read together and go to the movies. We volunteer at the humane society together. We have family game night. But I've never really "played" with them. Even when my oldest only had himself to play with. I don't feel bad about it either. He learned to improvise and imagine and entertain himself. 

On another topic, I watched some of the Unseen Moments, before falling asleep. Tyler and Cate take Nova skating for the first time. Poor kid falls down and we get the standard, "you're okay." Which, whatever, I've said it. Fine. But then Tyler proceeds to skate away from her and start showing off his skills. Nova starts getting frustrated, because she can't do that. Of course Cate is no help. She wouldn't even strap the skates on those cankles. So she just stands helplessly on the sidelines. Poor Nova. 

I think Cate is way too fucked up with her own issues to be a good mom. She's become completely self-centered. She is never shown caring about ANYONE. She would never empathize with Tyler and his issues. And I know Butch is no picnic, but she showed a complete lack of understanding of addiction when they were talking to him at the reunion. I think her real issue with him is that he takes attention away from her problems.

Now Tyler I think could be (and often is) a good dad. He is capable of empathy. We see it with his mom and dad, with his sister. Lord knows he's taken care of Cate for years. But I do think, in some ways, he's stuck in those teenage years. He's immature and vain; he desperately craves validation - hence all the poetry and preening. I think with legitimate help, he could be okay. The problem is, Cate sucks all the attention up and leaves little time/room for him to focus on himself.

I really wish they would have split long ago.

You are always spot on with your posts @ghoulina 

• Love 3

Watched the reunion last night. I was so struck by the difference in young Cate and this adult version we've been watching for a few years. I remembered why I had such affection for this young girl who had so much going against her from the start, but who was mature enough to make the biggest sacrifice for her baby. A lot changes for everyone between the ages of 16 and 26, of course, but it's very sad to see that young, hopeful, open-hearted girl become more self-centered and hard.  

• Love 13
8 hours ago, monicageller said:

How long until C & T get dinosaur tattoos and then begin to profess that they have always been obsessed with dinosaurs?

@monicageller, at least that will give us an excuse to find some hilarious GIFs of Ross! 

Cate continues to be a shining example of why reading, speaking and writing are lifelong skills. 

Did someone else copyright “Novalee’s last year of preschool began today. She was really excited to wear her new dinosaur t-shirt.”?

I just can’t with these idiots.

Edited by Bridget
  • LOL 5
  • Love 4
7 hours ago, druzy said:

Was he on something?

I'd say that video fills me with second-hand embarrassment for this doughy nobody, but I feel since there's no first-hand embarrassment involved, all I'm left with is 

giphy.gif

5 hours ago, dariafan said:

Is there no one to tell Cate that she’s looking aged ?  I mean if you live your life on tv and social media , shouldn’t that be a concern ? 

I think plenty of people have commented on it to her, but she writes them off as HATERS.  Even one that made a pretty mild comment about how her outfit looked uncomfortable (AKA TOO TIGHT) and Cate snapped back that she felt like she looked on fire.  

So, to answer your questions, no.  

Can you imagine if Tyler said anything to her about it?  She’d be back at the spa.

• LOL 4
  • Love 9
12 hours ago, geauxaway said:

I think plenty of people have commented on it to her, but she writes them off as HATERS.  Even one that made a pretty mild comment about how her outfit looked uncomfortable (AKA TOO TIGHT) and Cate snapped back that she felt like she looked on fire.  

So, to answer your questions, no.  

Can you imagine if Tyler said anything to her about it?  She’d be back at the spa.

Yeah she probably was on fire, on fire because she was probably chaffed everywhere 

• LOL 15
  • Love 1
On 9/2/2019 at 1:01 PM, ghoulina said:

I can see why people would find the second pic creepy, but I totally relate. I love to just listen to my daughter play in her bedroom. I try to sneak into the hall to watch her. The stuff she comes up with when no one is watching is so awesome. 

I remember when I was pretty young - and a very VERY shy child - even in my room playing Barbies I would either talk in my head or talk very softly so no one could hear me - I was taking a bath and just going to town on some Christmas songs we learned for a school program. Somehow not realizing that my parents could probably hear me outside the door CLEARLY, I was not being quiet at all.  I had the shower curtain closed for some reason, must have heard something and pulled it open and my mom there getting something in the bathroom. I was MORTIFIED lol  

On 9/3/2019 at 2:32 PM, politichick said:

Does this child not have any friends?

Don't they live kind of in the country? Not that Cate and Tyler have anything better to do but country kids do get a bit hosed on the whole hanging out with friends thing. Takes planning with the parents vs just hanging out with kids in the neighborhood and making sure your parents know where you are.  And she's still pretty young. I don't know any kids that age that just randomly have friends over except for special events. 

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Dmarie019 said:

I remember when I was pretty young - and a very VERY shy child - even in my room playing Barbies I would either talk in my head or talk very softly so no one could hear me - I was taking a bath and just going to town on some Christmas songs we learned for a school program. Somehow not realizing that my parents could probably hear me outside the door CLEARLY, I was not being quiet at all.  I had the shower curtain closed for some reason, must have heard something and pulled it open and my mom there getting something in the bathroom. I was MORTIFIED lol  

Don't they live kind of in the country? Not that Cate and Tyler have anything better to do but country kids do get a bit hosed on the whole hanging out with friends thing. Takes planning with the parents vs just hanging out with kids in the neighborhood and making sure your parents know where you are.  And she's still pretty young. I don't know any kids that age that just randomly have friends over except for special events. 

Lol I was the same way when I was younger and still to this day really. And I had a similar experience. I was taking a bath and playing with my hair, and started singing about how soft it was, and my dad walked in on me! So embarrassing lol. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, druzy said:

They are off to Hawaii. I wonder if they are taking the kids or if it's a cast trip 🙄

I would assume this is a childless trip since we don't even see Vaeda (she would be a lap child at her age). I can't imagine spending as much time away from my child as they do with their kids. My daughter is 2, and I miss her when my husband and I go out to eat by ourselves.

• Love 12

Is MTV filming? Why do they need a vacation? They are on an Adventure Maui Road To Hana Tour- whatever that means.

ETA: I just looked it up. Some of these Maui Road to Hana Tours include helicopter excursions. 

Edited by druzy
  • Love 5
34 minutes ago, Birdee said:

Color me shocked that Cate is up early enough to see a sunrise...

Jet lag coupled with the time difference.   That's the only reason unless Tyler promised her a quesadilla.

• LOL 12
  • Love 2
34 minutes ago, Birdee said:

He did say "laying" next to his wife... perhaps he just dragged the bed sheet out of the door with Cate atop. No need to wake her really. 

One of the comments on the post seems to have been made by a "DP," so I do assume they're filming for MTV.

• LOL 7
  • Love 3
On 9/7/2019 at 7:48 PM, galaxychaser said:

Snort. Imagine if they actually had to get a job. Some places still don’t hire if you got tattoos. 

Hahaha😂🖐😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😆. Cate getting a job 😂🤣😂🤣👏🤣😂🤣😂

• LOL 11
  • Love 1
On 9/17/2019 at 3:07 PM, Birdee said:

Don't give her too much credit. If it's one of the first days they're there, they are likely still on their regular time zone, so it wasn't really waking up that early. 

• LOL 9