Type keyword(s) to search

Catelynn (and Tyler)

• Start Topic

Wait, so does Nova really not have blue eyes? 

V looks different - which is normal for siblings. But I can’t believe they haven’t already created a storyline about Cate sleeping with the towel boy from her sleepover camp. 

• Love 1
22 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Once again, elevated surface.......

I guess MTV is “editing” their Instagram now. 🤷🏼‍♀️

She is a darling baby, I can't help but feel sad that this smile will disappear as she gets older and more neglected emotionally.

8 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Video:

Hey Catelynn maybe put down your dumb phone and help your kid. Vaeda is obviously scratching Nova’s chest and Nova asks her mother more than once to “geddahaint offa may!” which even I could tell meant “get her hand off of me.”

Look, I know Nova is a lame consolation prize after seeing your true heroine and goddess Carly, but she is your actual kid that no one else is raising and you should probably at least help her avoid getting mauled by her sister. (I’m sure Vaeda means well but we all know that babies aren’t especially good at social cues.)

You might also consider intensive speech therapy but... you know what, never mind. The Baltierras would never admit that A) their kid has a ragingly obvious speech delay in addition to some concerning physical tics, and B) their kid needs any kind of treatment that might require regular office visits or family involvement at home. If riding that sad-ass pony around whenever Catelynn remembers it exists won’t get Nova up to speed, then Nova will just have to figure it out herself. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 22

Fitness event? Oh please. They wanted to go to LA and hit every Mexican restaurant they could find in search of the perfect 7 point quesadilla. 

I was wondering if anyone was going to mention Nova’s speech. My kids didn’t have that problem so I was wondering at what age you begin to seek help. 

• Love 11
12 hours ago, galaxychaser said:

Sister mom Nova 😞

Cate working out. Good for her.

I wouldn’t hold my breath over Cate working out.  That advertisement is pretty vague.  I honestly couldn’t even tell you from looking at it what the expectation of the event is.  My assumption was it was something being held at a gym and C&T would be making an appearance, aka sitting at a table signing autographs or taking registration.  Sure they WANT you to think she’s into health and fitness, come on we are not blind!

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
4 hours ago, EmeraldGirl said:

Fitness event? Oh please. They wanted to go to LA and hit every Mexican restaurant they could find in search of the perfect 7 point quesadilla. 

I was wondering if anyone was going to mention Nova’s speech. My kids didn’t have that problem so I was wondering at what age you begin to seek help. 

Now I want El Coyote and wouldn’t you know it, my ass is stuck at work. 20 minutes away. Also it’s not even noon, so my fat ass shouldn’t be drooling over lunch .. BUT STILL! Get outta my town! Or something! 😂🌮

Edited by Enya Face
I was making sure there wasn’t an emoji of a quesadilla shaped like a stop sign
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5

Something I'm curious about... so on other reality tv shows if a parent doesn't give permission for the kids to be on the show, most or all of the time they don't even say the kids name, right? Or do I just not notice it?

What I'm getting at... could Brendon and Teresa go the legal route to make it so Cate and Tyler don't talk about her by name? Seeing as how they (B&T) are her parents, I feel like they have to give some sort of consent for Carly to even be a storyline. 

Or is that not true at all? 

1 hour ago, Dmarie019 said:

Something I'm curious about... so on other reality tv shows if a parent doesn't give permission for the kids to be on the show, most or all of the time they don't even say the kids name, right? Or do I just not notice it?

What I'm getting at... could Brendon and Teresa go the legal route to make it so Cate and Tyler don't talk about her by name? Seeing as how they (B&T) are her parents, I feel like they have to give some sort of consent for Carly to even be a storyline. 

Or is that not true at all? 

The first thing that comes to mind is a cease and desist letter. It’s not typically legally enforceable, though.  Harrassment charges, perhaps? Defamation of character? Not a clue.

Edited by ginger90
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, ginger90 said:

The first thing that comes to mind is a cease and desist letter. It’s not typically legally enforceable, though.  Harrassment charges, perhaps? Defamation of character? Not a clue.

Or “cease and detests” like tamra rhoc lol

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

I Googled it and the "fitness event" that Cate and Tyler possibly made an appearance at (or not) appears to be a fundraiser for kids with metabollic conditions, which must be what Ryder has, because many of the advertisements show Cheyenne, Cory and Ryder,

66142525_785709378498352_7371363602266801857_n.jpg

Edited by starfire
  • Useful 2
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Video:

I feel like this poor kid has been in preschool all her life! Season after season they show her starting preschool. I’m all for kids starting early, but knowing cate’s lazy ass stuck that child in “pre school /day care” when she was just a toddler really annoys the shit out of me. For one, neither of them have jobs and two, its not like the school has helped nova develop or make more progress by now. 

• Love 12
9 hours ago, TVjunkie03 said:

I feel like this poor kid has been in preschool all her life! Season after season they show her starting preschool. I’m all for kids starting early, but knowing cate’s lazy ass stuck that child in “pre school /day care” when she was just a toddler really annoys the shit out of me. For one, neither of them have jobs and two, its not like the school has helped nova develop or make more progress by now. 

When does the pre-school do evaluations and recommend a speech therapist?

• Love 4
10 minutes ago, luvbadtv said:

Usually after they turn 3. My now 5 year old had some consonant sounds that were off when he was 2. They cleared on their own (and us working with him on pronunciation) by the time he turned 3.

My 2 year old (who will turn 3 in a month) is more understandable than Nova. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
23 minutes ago, luvbadtv said:

That’s a good question, I know from my own experience with my daughter (she had a slight lisp) that the school informs the parents and gives out all the helpful tips on how to correct any speech impediment they may have. However, it’s the responsibility of the parent to work with their child. Clearly poor nova gets no help at home. 

• Love 9

I don't Nova's speech is THAT bad? I think she sounds better than my daughter did at 4. She was referred to a speech therapist. At our initial consultation I was told she was on the low end of "normal" and therapy was not necessary at that time. She now talks our damn ears off. My oldest was a late talker too, but he caught up a lot earlier than she did. My daughter is also high functioning autistic, so I was worried. But it ended up being fine. I think Nova talks kind of "babyish", but I wonder if that's just what she's used to hearing. I don't know if there's an actual problem there. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, ghoulina said:

I don't Nova's speech is THAT bad? I think she sounds better than my daughter did at 4. She was referred to a speech therapist. At our initial consultation I was told she was on the low end of "normal" and therapy was not necessary at that time. She now talks our damn ears off. My oldest was a late talker too, but he caught up a lot earlier than she did. My daughter is also high functioning autistic, so I was worried. But it ended up being fine. I think Nova talks kind of "babyish", but I wonder if that's just what she's used to hearing. I don't know if there's an actual problem there. 

The problem is her parents 🤣

• Love 6
18 hours ago, EmeraldGirl said:

Ugh. It upsets me because I want to get mad at the children for being completely incomprehensible. But it’s all on the parents for not getting them some help.

This comes off really offensive to be honest.  Many parents spend a lot of time and money on their children's speech and they still have incomprehensible speech.  Nova's speech is not the same as other children on the show but it could be from the baby talking her parents do and may be something she ages out of as she speaks with peers.

• Love 10

I will proudly offend Cate and Tyler alllll day long! 

Of course lots of people get help for their kids, but a shocking number do not. These two dummies haven’t done much right yet, so it’s not a stretch to think that they’re too busy to think about it. 

• Love 7
38 minutes ago, woodscommaelle said:

Random but related story: I took speech in pre-school. Ages 3-4. The speech therapist worked out of his VW van parked on the school’s property. How effing strange is that???? This was 1976/1977-ish.  

Based on that time period, it seemed pretty normal. Nowadays the guy would be behind bars and considered a pedo. He was probably some cool dude just trying to teach you little kids how to pronounce your groovy “S’s” lol. I picture him wearing a tie-dye shirt, stoned to shit, calmly going over each pronunciation. 

• LOL 8
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, woodscommaelle said:

Random but related story: I took speech in pre-school. 

I took speech therapy in a trailer outside my elementary school tool help me with my /sh/. I recently purchased some anti moisturizer powder that triggered memories of that trailer. 

Now, to keep this topic related, I wish C & T had some sort of therapy that made them not do that annoying thing where they say something, someone says something opposing, and then they respond with agreement. “Yeah. Yeah! We totally don’t need to do whatever.” (I can’t concisely describe this action, but I always recognize it.) 

• Love 7
11 hours ago, EmeraldGirl said:

I will proudly offend Cate and Tyler alllll day long! 

Of course lots of people get help for their kids, but a shocking number do not. These two dummies haven’t done much right yet, so it’s not a stretch to think that they’re too busy to think about it. 

They are going to ignore an issue, even a minor one that can be easily helped, until they are made to  or Tyler thinks he can get some poetry out of it.   Wonder what novas pain poems will be like ?

• Love 3
1 hour ago, dariafan said:

They are going to ignore an issue, even a minor one that can be easily helped, until they are made to  or Tyler thinks he can get some poetry out of it.   Wonder what novas pain poems will be like ?

It reminds me of Ensley Eason; Jenelle actually photoshopped her head in some of her early, "happy family" pictures, but would never even think about taking her to a Dr.

I have to add, I'm enjoying the new show on TLC, "Unexpected", because those girls are actually struggling. Real Teen Moms. I think this franchise is done.

• Love 8
13 hours ago, TVjunkie03 said:

Based on that time period, it seemed pretty normal. Nowadays the guy would be behind bars and considered a pedo. He was probably some cool dude just trying to teach you little kids how to pronounce your groovy “S’s” lol. I picture him wearing a tie-dye shirt, stoned to shit, calmly going over each pronunciation. 

Totally picturing Mr. Rosso from Freaks and Geeks.

F & G.PNG

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2
23 hours ago, ghoulina said:

I think Nova talks kind of "babyish", but I wonder if that's just what she's used to hearing. I don't know if there's an actual problem there. 

what about fucking Sophia Abraham?  She's what?  Eleven?  and trying to become an actress or some shit?  her IG stories make me stabby with the baby talk (yet I still watch them...)

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
27 minutes ago, teapot said:

what about fucking Sophia Abraham?  She's what?  Eleven?  and trying to become an actress or some shit?  her IG stories make me stabby with the baby talk (yet I still watch them...)

My ears fucking bleed listening to mowgli talk! 

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
33 minutes ago, teapot said:

Agreed. That's what I was thinking of. 

• Love 1
12 hours ago, dariafan said:

Nova:

now I will keep it straight 

i grew up in a home where I was 

ignored, played with dog poo

thought my name was carly

got a pony to ride

daddy always rapping about pain

mama always at a spa or on the couch

im not Carly x 3

im a birth control ring 

daddy who is Carly?

• LOL 16
  • Love 3
On 8/27/2019 at 6:32 PM, ginger90 said:

Video:

Cate is always spouting nonsense that she thinks people want to hear: "I'm going to cry", why? Nova could be home with you all the time, preschool is optional!!

Of course it's a good thing she goes; if she stayed home nobody would talk to her. Smh.

• Love 11

I see no difference in those two pics. He's flexing his back just a tad on the one on the right. So that might create any noticeable difference. 

I can see why people would find the second pic creepy, but I totally relate. I love to just listen to my daughter play in her bedroom. I try to sneak into the hall to watch her. The stuff she comes up with when no one is watching is so awesome. 

• Love 13