Type keyword(s) to search

Catelynn (and Tyler)

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, SweetieDarling said:

Yeesh! Judging from that photo, the $200-$300 is probably to cover the cost of all the makeup their going to spackle on.

HOLY CRAP that is truly a spackle.  Why would anyone want that much makeup on their face?  I can feel it just by looking at it.  Gross.

• Love 12
15 hours ago, galaxychaser said:

Why are they coming to my town? 

$200 is $180 more than I’m willing to pay

I think they came to the conclusion that there is a dearth of qualified professional MUAs in New York City, and also feel duty-bound to bring The Detroit Look to the Big Apple.

detroit.jpg

• LOL 5
3 hours ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

I think they came to the conclusion that there is a dearth of qualified professional MUAs in New York City, and also feel duty-bound to bring The Detroit Look to the Big Apple.

detroit.jpg

Hell to the no.

• LOL 7
  • Love 3
On 12/27/2019 at 4:24 PM, Snarky McSnarky said:

detroit.jpg

Oh god, is that lip look of dark lipliner over pale color lips really back in style? I hated it back in the 90s

Edited by kaydub
  • LOL 6
  • Love 5
26 minutes ago, DangerousMinds said:

None of that makeup looks like anything a regular person would wear!

I recall friends of mine in high school rocking that stupid dark lip liner over pale lip color look back in the 90s. I on the other hand, barely wore makeup lol. But it was terrible then and is terrible now. Sorry/not sorry.

• Love 8
7 hours ago, kaydub said:

Oh god, is that lip look of dark lipliner over pale color lips really back in style? I hated it back in the 90s

I was so horrified by the large white streaks in the eyeshadow that I didn’t even notice the lipliner. 

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
On 12/16/2019 at 10:09 AM, TexasGal said:

^^ That first picture?  Who wants to look like that?!  Why would I want shimmer glitter powder all over my chest.  Don't even get me started about the spackled make up face.  

GET OFF MY LAWN!!!

My BFF/college roommate (who BTW is now a semi-famous local drag queen in his city) used to do my make-up like this in the early aughts when he'd head out for a fun night at the gay club....when we were like 19 (in New Orleans, where we went to college, you can get into most clubs at 18).  We knew the makeup was ridiculous but it was for a night of fun out dancing and to get to play around with silly makeup products (like body shimmer).  My untrained 19 year old roommate could do this "aughts-era Britney Spears" look with basically zero training (pre-youtube make-up tutorials being a big thing).  The fact that this make-up artist is using that look for something to sell a $300 class is....pathetic.  Just google and old "Making the Video" for an early 2000s/late 1990s Britney Spears music video and watch when she's in the makeup chair.  Then, get a time machine and transport yourself back to 2002 and head out after dark to a place where ridiculous and fun makeup is acceptable.  

(Also, can someone please tell these girls that one's eyelashes are NOT actually supposed to look like spider legs? Please? Clumpy mascara is not supposed to be an intentional look and it surely must be here....)

• Love 10
On 12/27/2019 at 4:24 PM, Snarky McSnarky said:

detroit.jpg

I don't like this look

• Love 5
14 hours ago, galaxychaser said:

Do any of the teen moms do charity work?

Cate could have spent $300 on toys and went to a domestic violence shelter with Nova to make some kids happy. 

I'm pretty sure they're all deluded enough to think that talking about their fake mental health issues & fake fertility issues counts as "charity".

• Useful 2
  • Love 17
11 minutes ago, FairyDusted said:

I hate to ask....I’m confused. I THINK I read that she is pregnant on IG. Dear Moon Let me be wrong. I might be high..

She posted a sonogram but it said "link in bio" so it's probably clickbait- I hope. 

• Love 6

I clicked the link and I am still not sure if this is an actual pregnancy announcement or not? It says she made a pregnancy announcement but not much else? 

Lord have mercy what a shitshow of a week for this program.

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
26 minutes ago, TeeMo said:

I clicked the link and I am still not sure if this is an actual pregnancy announcement or not? It says she made a pregnancy announcement but not much else? 

Lord have mercy what a shitshow of a week for this program.

Lol! I thought I got some strange weed cuz it wasn’t clear to me either! 🤷🏻‍♀️

• LOL 9
  • Love 1
On 1/16/2020 at 7:29 PM, FairyDusted said:

I hate to ask....I’m confused. I THINK I read that she is pregnant on IG. Dear Moon Let me be wrong. I might be high..

THIS! Couldn't sleep last night and scrolling through meaningless social media. Woke up this morning expecting crazy posts but nothing. 

• LOL 4

I was pissy today and caught her on IG live getting her make up done. She was trying to sell those 200 buck tickets! Well turns out you must come in pairs!!!! I gave her so much shit! WTF has 400 bucks to do each other’s make up! Which you are required to bring with you too! 😂😂😂😂😂 SHUT UP CATE 

• LOL 7
  • Love 2