Type keyword(s) to search

Catelynn (and Tyler)

• Start Topic

Cate's so desperate. Someone on Reddit figured out that 2 tickets were sold 😁 These "Teen Moms" think whatever they do in life they will make money.

MTV is filming this "Master Class" so we will most likely see the crew filling in seats. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 6
4 minutes ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

And now there's a flash sale...

cate.jpg

So, she posted that 5 hours ago. 3 hours ago she put up another “link in bio” post. The flash sale link is gone now, so  the link goes to a story titled: 

EXCLUSIVE: Catelynn Lowell Shares Devastating News About Butch

• Useful 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, ginger90 said:

So, she posted that 5 hours ago. 3 hours ago she put up another “link in bio” post. The flash sale link is gone now, so  the link goes to a story titled: 

I wonder how many tickets she sold, if any.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
6 hours ago, druzy said:

Cate's so desperate. Someone on Reddit figured out that 2 tickets were sold 😁 These "Teen Moms" think whatever they do in life they will make money.

MTV is filming this "Master Class" so we will most likely see the crew filling in seats. 

Or show the disaster it is    I think Cate is about to start feeling the bad edit 

• Love 6

She was trying to say the site was slow because tickets were going so fast. I clicked in her live 2 times that day to ask questions. She never once addressed the questions. Her face fell when she read that. All comments were shut down after round 2. Seriously she was trying to ask what the highest they would pay! I commented her current prices plus make up and hotel in NYC was impossible for the average fan.

Yup, I'm going to hell.  

• Love 13
6 minutes ago, druzy said:

I looked at the website and it says that tickets are no longer being sold. I wonder if it was cancelled.

Really I bet it was. At first I thought it was high for Michigan and then she said it was in NYC. It doesn't get more expensive than that. She was cagey about everything. That was so weird about how much would you pay and telling ppl to send their receipts to get a follow and group DM. LOL! They gift bags and VIP tickets were eye roll worthy. And don't forget your make up kits they want you to buy before you get there. What young mom has that kind of money and time? She looked really ROUGH on the second broadcast. Either seriously high or crying. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
2 hours ago, ginger90 said:

She needs to make money somehow so why not throw your father-in-law under the bus.

• Love 7
6 minutes ago, FairyDusted said:

Really I bet it was. At first I thought it was high for Michigan and then she said it was in NYC. It doesn't get more expensive than that. She was cagey about everything. That was so weird about how much would you pay and telling ppl to send their receipts to get a follow and group DM. LOL! They gift bags and VIP tickets were eye roll worthy. And don't forget your make up kits they want you to buy before you get there. What young mom has that kind of money and time? She looked really ROUGH on the second broadcast. Either seriously high or crying. 

She needs to stay in her lane. If she was teaching a Master Class on how to order a quesadilla or how not to make a scrapbook in a timely manner, I would consider attending if the price was right. Now I'm going to hell! 

Edited by druzy
  • LOL 11
  • Love 4

I just looked at the timeline for the event. Cocktail hour is 30 minutes long. Also, the demonstration is from 11:30 to 2:30, with one small 15-minute break after. 
Do these people not eat lunch? Or was there an endless quesadilla bar in the description that I missed?

• LOL 11
1 hour ago, ilovebeaarthur said:

I just looked at the timeline for the event. Cocktail hour is 30 minutes long. Also, the demonstration is from 11:30 to 2:30, with one small 15-minute break after. 
Do these people not eat lunch? Or was there an endless quesadilla bar in the description that I missed?

Endless quesadilla bar - why didn't she say that? Now I'm sold!

• LOL 12

Cate's little brother Nick was recording Cate while she drove yesterday. She finally said she is NOT pregnant. That's about the last things she needs right now. Can't wait until we get some reviews of that sad make up party.  

• Love 10
On 1/22/2020 at 2:38 PM, Snarky McSnarky said:

As a makeup model?

He’ll create terrible poetry inspired by everyone’s makeup and then dramatically recite it for everyone. 

• LOL 10
  • Love 1
On 1/22/2020 at 11:46 PM, Stusan said:

Holy crap, she looks just like April in this still.  April with chubbier cheeks, but still April.

She really does. Her and Jenelle, I find, are starting to look so much like their mothers as they get older.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, DangerousMinds said:

Chelsea and Maci too.

I forgot about Maci. She's just so under the radar compared to these other girls that I forget she exists in the Teen Mom realm sometimes lol. 

And I haven't watched in years, so I barely remember what Chelsea's mom looks like. So I'll just have to take your word for it. 

Barb is just so prominent on Teen Mom that I know what she still looks like, and no one can forget April, ugh. 

• Love 4
14 hours ago, druzy said:

Cate is using the death of Kobe Bryant as click bait profit already. It wouldn't surprise me if other "Teen Moms" are doing the same. 

I saw that on Instagram. Someone had shared it, that one of the Y&P girls had posted a shade about it, about "using Kobe's death as clickbait". She didn't actually name anyone - or I don't think she did, I didn't really pay that much attention to it.

• Love 2