Type keyword(s) to search

Catelynn (and Tyler)

• Start Topic

On 11/8/2019 at 7:12 AM, SweetieDarling said:

I'm not an event planner, is it normal to advertise for vendors and sponsors? Doesn't the person organizing the event usually have contacts or a list of vendors to work with, that they go out and consult/interview? 

It's like buying an ad "Hey, who wants to cater and provide flowers for a wedding".  You'd end up with Weinies in a blanket (no cocktail sticks), with flat generic cola, and a wildflower bouquet fresh from the empty lot next to the venue. But then, maybe that's what they're going for.

So while I'm sure it's a bit different... but in the world of craft shows... I have learned after many years that if a show is actively/publicly looking for vendors... then you stay far far away..... 

• Useful 2
  • Love 5

The Amber in question is Amber Baltierra, sister of Tyler and frequent guest star on the long-running series. According to court documents, Amber was arrested on Sunday, November 10 in Texas and booked into the Williamson County main jail. She was charged with “Assault” that caused “Bodily Harm,” with an additional detail added indicating “Family Violence.”

Amber— who has been in Texas since last year and working a drug addiction treatment program— was released on Monday after bonding out with $1500.

It it not known exactly what happened to land Amber in the Big House, or who her alleged victim (with the bodily harm) is. However, in an Instagram video posted on Monday (after she was released from jail, apparently), she admitted that she’s “been off my rocker a little bit lately.” 

Despite her arrest, though, she states that she is still maintaining her sobriety.

“As long as I keep a relationship with the guy in the sky who keeps me from getting high, I can make it,” she said before showing her 18-month chip from AA. “Your girl’s making it…can’t nobody get me down…nuthin’ gonna break me, nuthin’!” 

In her mugshot, Amber (sporting a fashionable braid) looks very unhappy..and really, really tired.

Another quality mugshot offering from the Baltierra family…

At press time, Tyler had yet to comment on his sister’s latest run-in with the law.

The Ashley will update this story when she has more information. Stay tuned….

Edited by druzy
  • Useful 2
1 minute ago, druzy said:

You have a great memory! Tyler should not be allowed to adopt a dog or any animal. 

image.png.151c92541603c56eeda622b1d7f4c243.png

image.png.76c27dc8f741494454d65082556d7aff.png

Ah!  Thank you!  I’ve been told by some of my best friends that I do have a great memory despite my best effort to kill those brain cells. 🤣.  

• LOL 9
20 hours ago, druzy said:

You have a great memory! Tyler should not be allowed to adopt a dog or any animal. 

image.png.151c92541603c56eeda622b1d7f4c243.png

image.png.76c27dc8f741494454d65082556d7aff.png

Of course this asshole would beat the dog for going to the bathroom inside, instead of taking him for a walk like a normal person would 😒

• Love 10
On 11/12/2019 at 5:06 PM, druzy said:

She has kids doesn't she??? Where are they??? 

On 11/23/2019 at 1:18 PM, ghoulina said:

Any word on what actually happened to this dog? 

I feel like MTV needs to now put a "no pet" clause in their contract. 

good lord... Tyler said he's had the dog since he was 18. It's not like it was a young puppy or even a few years old. Large breed dogs tend to not live long lives.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
On 11/25/2019 at 1:37 PM, Dmarie019 said:

Tyler said he's had the dog since he was 18. It's not like it was a young puppy or even a few years old. Large breed dogs tend to not live long lives.  

I think Caesar lived for around 9 years, which has to be some kind of record in Teen Mom franchise pet ownership & life span while in the care of someone from the show. I'll give him that and hope Tyler learned better and did better in the years since that incident/posting (I kinda doubt it, but I hope so for Caesar's sake & am going to pretend so in my head).  

FWIW, Caesar seems like a sweetheart and I'm sorry especially for Nova that they lost him.  It's hard for little kids when a family pet they loved dies (Hell, I'm in my 30s and I still grieve for my most beloved chihuahua that I had for 11 years and she's been gone for over a year now.) 

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 5
7 hours ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

It's the season for giving, so Catelynn is going to let a lucky few diehard fans give her $300 or $400 to meet her!

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/nyc-makeup-masterclass-special-guest-catelynn-baltierra-tickets-85158534469

cate.jpg

Yikes, this bothers me so much. There are girls on YouTube who do the exact same Instamakeup look, but it’s free. There’s nothing unique about this look. 
Also, listen, I love full, long lashes, but those lashes look like tarantula legs. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 11

WHAT TO EXPECT:

$300 Receive a goodie bag with makeup and beauty products

A certificate of completion

Q&A throughout the event

Meet and greet and a chance to take photos with Kristina and Catelynn

$400 VIP Admission: VIP Admission grants access to a 30 minute exclusive cocktail hour with Catelynn and Kristina before doors open! LIMITED AVAILABILITY! Ticket also includes first row seating to masterclass demo, ONE goodie bag and TWO Raffle Tickets! Please arrive at 12:30 PM to get registered. VIP Admission Cocktail Hour with Kristina and Catelynn will be from 1:00 PM to 1:30 PM.

Wow!  Only $300 or a mere $400 if I want to have drinks with Catelynn for a 1/2 hour before!  Who signs up and PAYS for this garbage????? SMH

• Love 15

Meet and greet and a chance to take photos with Kristina and Catelynn

How long does it take to take a picture with the 50 people who've already paid hundreds of dollars to show up to a make up class they could watch on any of the 1,000,000 YouTube videos for free? I love how all these low-rent nobodies who think that by the virtue of being able to apply a foundation with an overpriced sponge they should be revered as celebrities. 

$300-$400 for some makeup samples and to watch someone apply makeup to someone else?  Lemmee guess, it's a cash bar.

Ummm, no thanks, I'll pass.  Seriously, the type of people who would even be interested in watching Catelynn get her makeup done - do they have that kind of cash? 

• Love 8

I’m still trying to think of any celeb that I would pay $300 to see get their makeup put on.  And I’m a huge pop culture, TV, and sports fan.   I’d consider paying that to have a sit down one on one dinner / drinks with one of my faves.   I’d even pick up the tab for the food and drinks.  But for this blob???  I saw her and Tyler walking through the mall once in Tucson. And that was for free, we just happened to be eating in the same area they were shopping and they were walking by. (Seriously, I did.  It was during her first spa visit).  I’m good.

• Love 14

Cate's makeup has been horrible. Tyler posted a rant about people pointing out her unflattering photos by saying that they are talking to woman who was suicidal. At the time, I suggested that she take her mental health practitioners' advice and get off social media, but instead, she keeps posting photos where she thinks she looks good and she looks like her makeup was painted on with a paint brush by her daughter.

When no one is willing to shell out $400 to meet her, because her actual fans will not have that kind of money, she'll be devastated again and back to Arizona for a spa month.

• Useful 4
  • LOL 5
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, dariafan said:

Cate’s delusional and they might now be worrying about money.   Had ty ty been posting deep poetry lately ?

Don’t summon the poet laureate!  It’s all your fault if he posts now.  🤣

• LOL 15
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, TexasGal said:

^^ That first picture?  Who wants to look like that?!  Why would I want shimmer glitter powder all over my chest.  Don't even get me started about the spackled make up face.  

GET OFF MY LAWN!!!

Leave this look to the drag queens, ladies. It should never been seen in daylight. I always wonder what these girls do when they are dating someone who has never seen them out of their clown mask.

• LOL 2
  • Love 9