Type keyword(s) to search

Catelynn (and Tyler)

• Start Topic

On 9/16/2019 at 9:14 AM, druzy said:

They are off to Hawaii. I wonder if they are taking the kids or if it's a cast trip 🙄

Read more  

15 hours ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

hot.jpg

Ahhh!  I forgot how much I love that movie!!   Marilyn Monroe was really an underappreciated talent.  And to keep it on topic - Amber, Catelyn, etc all profess their admiration for Marilyn Monroe and yet I would wager almost 100% that they couldn't name a movie she was in.

Edited by LBS
What I quoted is posting weird and I can't figure out how to fix it.
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4

Oh my god, these people! My first trip away from my son was when he was three. One week in Jamaica, while he was with grandparents. I still feel bad about it and he’s over 30!

At least Tyler did stick at home for all of her spa trips. Im always thinking about the future with these people now. I can see a divorce. Tyler gets sick of the drama, takes the kids, and maybe does a construction/contracting thing. When he has to he had to ... and I think he will. I have no idea where Cate goes. She seems to have an interest in absolutely nothing.  

• Love 6
5 hours ago, EmeraldGirl said:

Oh my god, these people! My first trip away from my son was when he was three. One week in Jamaica, while he was with grandparents. I still feel bad about it and he’s over 30!

At least Tyler did stick at home for all of her spa trips. Im always thinking about the future with these people now. I can see a divorce. Tyler gets sick of the drama, takes the kids, and maybe does a construction/contracting thing. When he has to he had to ... and I think he will. I have no idea where Cate goes. She seems to have an interest in absolutely nothing.  

When TM is over for good, I can't imagine what Cate will do with herself. 

• Love 10
On 9/30/2019 at 6:47 PM, politichick said:

She looks just like Tyler.

She does to a degree, but I've seen photos of her that I saw Cait in as well, something about the shape of her lower face when she's smiling.

And this baby seems to smile a lot, she is precious.

• Love 4

Wow. Those early Cate and Ty scenes, with Carly's delivery and all, had me weeping in my Sunday coffee. Granted, I'm a new grammy myself so I'm a little shmoopier about babies than usual, but it just touched me again how hopeful and sweet young Cate was back then. Sigh. 

• Love 10
3 hours ago, Lastwaltz said:

Wow. Those early Cate and Ty scenes, with Carly's delivery and all, had me weeping in my Sunday coffee. Granted, I'm a new grammy myself so I'm a little shmoopier about babies than usual, but it just touched me again how hopeful and sweet young Cate was back then. Sigh. 

It's sad. If she'd been able to see herself all these years later, financially set for now, she would have expected to be happy.

• Love 9

I think she’s one that chases happiness, not knowing what she’s actually looking for    She thought a “normal” family would do it ... and she doesn’t want to be with them     And if she does want to have another Baby, she needs to get her weight down

• Love 6
10 hours ago, Picture It. Sicily said:

It's gone. What was it?

Cate said that if she gets pregnant again and there's pink confetti at her gender reveal party, she'll kick the table over or something. Apparently they want a boy, lol. 

2 hours ago, dariafan said:

Wouldn’t she already know the gender ?  And does she know she wouldn’t have to have a gender reveal party ? 

Does she know that she doesn’t have to have a boy to make Tyler happy? She could just leave him.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 14
  • Love 2

A couple of days ago Cate was asking people on Twitter to follow her Facebook account. She probably needs more followers so clickbait companies will place ads on her Facebook account. When Cate is putting forth an effort into anything you know something's up. Can this be the beginning of the end of the OG franchise and reality is setting in? Probably not but one can hope.  

Edited by druzy
  • Useful 4
  • Love 12
2 hours ago, Lastwaltz said:

Wait, is she really pregnant again?? 

I don't think so. It was just a "what if" type of scenario. 

That being said, I hate the phrasing - "IF I get pregnant again". Honey, you CAN control that. 

• Love 10

Yes, Cait. Having ANOTHER healthy, happy beautiful child with two X chromosomes would most definitely be the end of the world...

Is it terrible to wish for secondary infertility for those two?

• Love 13
6 hours ago, ghoulina said:

I don't think so. It was just a "what if" type of scenario. 

That being said, I hate the phrasing - "IF I get pregnant again". Honey, you CAN control that. 

I just read that she is pregnant with a boy...unbelievable...how’s he going to support all these kids when this ends. Talk about leaving a carbon footprint.

• Love 2

Way to make Vaeda feel like she was just a failed attempt at having a son rather than an actual person & a child who is beloved for being who she is (two X chromosomes and all). 

Look, I think it's okay to want one sex or another when you have kids, as long as it isn't the only reason you keep having kids & you love all your kids equally. But don't say that sh*t out loud, especially when you're a "reality TV star." And especially don't say that sh*t on social media because the internet is forever (even if you delete it).  

At this point, if these two turds just have to have a son, they need to just go ahead and spend their TM money on doing gender selection & IVF(I personally don't think they should have more kids due to Cate's mental health, but they aren't asking me).  That way no more "Oops! You're a girl and we wanted a boy! NEXT!!!" babies aren't born and Cate doesn't have to go through the hormonal/emotional/physical parts of pregnancy, birth, and postpartum more than one more time.  

On 10/6/2019 at 2:30 PM, dariafan said:

I think she’s one that chases happiness, not knowing what she’s actually looking for    She thought a “normal” family would do it ... and she doesn’t want to be with them     And if she does want to have another Baby, she needs to get her weight down

PS Cate, having a boy won't be the magic thing that makes your relationship with Tyler "happy" or that makes your life "happy."  I know it seems like it, but it won't.  Constantly chasing the next thing that will make you happy or "fix" your relationship is exhausting and you miss so much in the here & now.

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 15
11 minutes ago, FairyDusted said:

I've seen talk of it as well but I THINK it's just talk after that BS post about a gender reveal.

Shit...I HOPE it's just talk. 

I believe it was click bait “link in bio” bullshit.

Edited by ginger90
  • Love 7

This is creepy. Cate's a fool for posting this:

image.thumb.png.2d576944cd05506a95a1efcade4a1091.png
This is what she posted with ^^^

catelynnmtv

@wheelerkylie I want to say thank you for the amazing drawing you made of all three girls for us! This is something sooo special to @tylerbaltierramtv and I!! Seeing all 3 of them together was amazing and to have something like this to hang in our home it really heartwarming ❤️ if you are looking for something like this for ur home go check her out! You will not be disappointed 🥰

Edited by druzy
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4

Seems to me like she grifted the "painting" by claiming she'd pimp the other girl's IG page.

I belly laughed at that baby's distorted face and half-assed Fonzi-style thumb up. No wonder this "artist" is desperate enough to use Caitlyn for clicks.

tmimage.gif.e43c1e41835369ce4a1805e30f1bc3e8.gif

On 10/7/2019 at 10:15 PM, dariafan said:

She can try, but no child of hers is gonna be cuter than little Archie   

Who is Archie?

On 10/9/2019 at 12:36 PM, dariafan said:

Cate likes the attention of being pregnant. It’s s great excuse ( for her ) to not have to do anything and people fawn over her       These people drive me mad !!!

...and eat whatever she wants...

1 hour ago, Giant Misfit said:

Seems to me like she grifted the "painting" by claiming she'd pimp the other girl's IG page.

I belly laughed at that baby's distorted face and half-assed Fonzi-style thumb up. No wonder this "artist" is desperate enough to use Caitlyn for clicks.

Omg the Fonzi thumbs up!  I am shaking-laughing at work! 

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
On 10/9/2019 at 3:50 AM, toodywoody said:

She better be blaming her man then because his sperm determine the sex. And that is such a douchebag thing to say.

So sick of listening to this "boy" shit from these two.  There's nothing wrong with boys, but I wouldn't trade my granddaughters for any boys on this planet.  C&T should be counting their blessings on a daily basis that they have two healthy girls instead of constantly saying their lives are somehow incomplete as long as there's no boy in their family.

• Love 12
6 hours ago, Giant Misfit said:

Season 2 Yes GIF by CBS All Access

• LOL 9
  • Love 1