Type keyword(s) to search

Catelynn (and Tyler)

• Start Topic

7 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

Who is Archie?

...and eat whatever she wants...

Omg the Fonzi thumbs up!  I am shaking-laughing at work! 

The royal baby Archie     Since Cate was pregnant at the same time and had her thunder stolen 🙂

• Useful 3
  • Love 2
23 hours ago, Giant Misfit said:

Seems to me like she grifted the "painting" by claiming she'd pimp the other girl's IG page.

I belly laughed at that baby's distorted face and half-assed Fonzi-style thumb up. No wonder this "artist" is desperate enough to use Caitlyn for clicks.

tmimage.gif.e43c1e41835369ce4a1805e30f1bc3e8.gif

This baby is drunk. 

• LOL 17
1 hour ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

This baby is drunk. 

Wouldn't you be if Cait and Tyler were your parents? I'd be slipping vodka into my own bottle if I were littel ReignBeau or whatever the hell her name is.

• LOL 19
  • Love 2
On 10/16/2019 at 7:41 PM, FairyDusted said:

What the actual fuck is THIS!!!!!! They are fucking insane. 

I would feel so offended if I was Brandon or Teresa...this is inappropriate beyond belief.

I also blame MTV somewhat though. Without the show, they would likely have gotten over it a little more by now.

• Love 13
23 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Sometimes thinking about Tyler makes me sad. Yes, his poetry sucks. He can be overbearing and quite full of himself. There is just something about him...His potential to be a good person, his attempts at some sort of self reflection,  a glimmer of a curious mind....It all seems like it will go to waste. Drowned out by MTV paychecks and social media adoration.

Edited by elsie
  • Love 15
7 hours ago, elsie said:

Sometimes thinking about Tyler makes me sad. Yes, his poetry sucks. He can be overbearing and quite full of himself. There is just something about him...His potential to be a good person, his attempts at some sort of self reflection,  a glimmer of a curious mind....It all seems like it will go to waste. Drowned out by MTV paychecks and social media adoration.

I agree. I have a soft spot for Tyler. He can be a righteous douche sometimes, but he also does the lion's share of the parenting, keeps himself busy with SOMETHING, and does seem somewhat self aware. And he just gets used by everyone around him. It's hard to watch. 

• Love 18
On 10/15/2019 at 12:15 PM, druzy said:

This is creepy. Cate's a fool for posting this:

image.thumb.png.2d576944cd05506a95a1efcade4a1091.png
This is what she posted with ^^^

I know Nova has a large forehead but damn. I think the artist made it look even more pronounced.

• LOL 4
  • Love 2

What do these two do all day? Just post on Instagram?

On 10/9/2019 at 6:50 AM, toodywoody said:

She better be blaming her man then because his sperm determine the sex. And that is such a douchebag thing to say.

Why not do gender selection if she wants a boy so badly? 

• Love 5

Some people call that a Baby Washing sink, because it's so big.     All of the kids in my family had baths in the kitchen sink, at least until we were too big.   Easier to handle the baby, and not as hard on the parent's knees and back as kneeling on the bathroom floor by the tub. 

The girls are cute, but that painting is horrible.   

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 18
On 11/4/2019 at 4:34 PM, BlancheDevoreaux said:

We washed my daughter in the sink until she was big enough to sit up on her own. 

Getting washed in the sink is a rite of passage, see also "hair washing in the sink".

• Love 11
1 hour ago, blubld43 said:

Getting washed in the sink is a rite of passage, see also "hair washing in the sink".

My mom washed her hair in the sink every morning while we were eating our breakfast.  Thanks for that bit of nostalgia , makes my heart warm!  

• Love 9
1 hour ago, blubld43 said:

oh god you're bringing back bad memories of my mom washing my hair in the basin in my grandma's basement. there was only cold water 😑

• LOL 5

Two terms that don't belong together:  Teen Mom and Master Class.

Farrah tried it with her master class in entrepreneurship, even though every business she's owned has failed miserably.

And why do women like Janelle and Catelynn try to pull this stuff off in NYC of all places?

• Love 12
9 hours ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

And now they're looking for suckers sponsors and vendors.  

master.jpg

"Our" "make up"? Does she mean that Tyler and she are giving a class on how to apply make up?? Or is it the make up person she uses for herself? What on earth would she have to teach anyone?

"Find a make up artist. Send them an email. Make an appointment. The end." 

11 hours ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

And now they're looking for suckers sponsors and vendors.  

master.jpg

I'm not an event planner, is it normal to advertise for vendors and sponsors? Doesn't the person organizing the event usually have contacts or a list of vendors to work with, that they go out and consult/interview? 

It's like buying an ad "Hey, who wants to cater and provide flowers for a wedding".  You'd end up with Weinies in a blanket (no cocktail sticks), with flat generic cola, and a wildflower bouquet fresh from the empty lot next to the venue. But then, maybe that's what they're going for.

• LOL 1
  • Love 12
4 hours ago, SweetieDarling said:

I'm not an event planner, is it normal to advertise for vendors and sponsors? Doesn't the person organizing the event usually have contacts or a list of vendors to work with, that they go out and consult/interview? 

It's like buying an ad "Hey, who wants to cater and provide flowers for a wedding".  You'd end up with Weinies in a blanket (no cocktail sticks), with flat generic cola, and a wildflower bouquet fresh from the empty lot next to the venue. But then, maybe that's what they're going for.

That's what I was thinking. Shouldn't they also have this stuff lined up before announcing? 

• Love 14
On 11/6/2019 at 2:50 PM, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

Catelynn is probably the last Teen Mom I think of when I think about make-up.  This is...weird. 

Right? She only just started wearing it recently. And I'm not convinced she's doing it herself. 

• Love 9