Type keyword(s) to search

Catelynn (and Tyler)

• Start Topic

16 hours ago, kaydub said:

As someone who knows next to NOTHING about make-up application beyond like, eyeliner and lipstick.... are you SUPPOSED to put that much... whatever that was, on your eyelids? Concealer, ok, concealer. Like, that's a lot. My eyelids feel heavy just watching that application.

Don't mind the lifelong tomboy here lmao *shrugs*

I'm a makeup lover myself, but this looks like stage makeup, who could walk around in every day life with all that?!  No bueno!

• Love 12
19 hours ago, kaydub said:

As someone who knows next to NOTHING about make-up application beyond like, eyeliner and lipstick.... are you SUPPOSED to put that much... whatever that was, on your eyelids? Concealer, ok, concealer. Like, that's a lot. My eyelids feel heavy just watching that application.

Don't mind the lifelong tomboy here lmao *shrugs*

No way, it's unnecessary. You can put concealer on your eyelids, but there's no need to put THAT much on. That's also a really thick and heavy concealer. I can feel it settling into my fine lines.

• Love 14
2 minutes ago, druzy said:

I thought she was the CEO of a children's clothing line. Why is she promoting this clothing line. I guess the relaunch of 5 items didn't launch. 

You mean the 5 Tierra Reign logo T’s that I can make on my Cricut?  🤣

• LOL 6
  • Love 2

I still don’t understand why someone would choose Caitlyn as their makeup model.  She has ZERO striking features, her face is a tiny squished up piglet face. Wouldn’t you want your “canvas” to be flattering?   

Also, the “audience” was 20 people????  🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• LOL 6
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, geauxaway said:

I still don’t understand why someone would choose Caitlyn as their makeup model.  She has ZERO striking features, her face is a tiny squished up piglet face. Wouldn’t you want your “canvas” to be flattering?  

Not to mention the final 'product' was put through 40 Instagram filters and Facetune'd to death. 

3 hours ago, geauxaway said:

Also, the “audience” was 20 people????  🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Each person had to bring a "model" so it's more like 10 people who were probably seat fillers that MTV recruited from the lobby.

• Useful 3
  • LOL 6
  • Love 4
On 2/15/2020 at 1:40 PM, galaxychaser said:

Sadly looks like teen mom franchise is like a soap opera and will never end!!! 

I'm convinced that the producers, or MTV, or whatever higher up, powers that be for this show, are literally gonna wring this show to its very last drop in the hopes that in a few seasons, one of these girls will become a grandma while on the show 😬

• Love 6

The stupid ways they spend their money. Unless she is hinting at a freebie in exchange for a shoutout on social media.

image.png.e1e37fa9c14d7bd6c9c9f3738e4c289d.png

I'm sure she can get a cheaper one or rent a flower wall but this one is expensive

image.thumb.png.bdabe6d4a6528387cb5b6b841b25a78f.png

Edited by druzy
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3
38 minutes ago, druzy said:

The stupid ways they spend their money. Unless she is hinting at a freebie in exchange for a shoutout on social media.

image.png.e1e37fa9c14d7bd6c9c9f3738e4c289d.png

I'm sure she can get a cheaper one or rent a flower wall but this one is expensive

image.thumb.png.bdabe6d4a6528387cb5b6b841b25a78f.png

What does one do with a flower wall? This is a serious question.

• Useful 1
  • Love 8