Type keyword(s) to search

Catelynn (and Tyler)

• Start Topic

On 6/14/2019 at 8:06 PM, JocelynCavanaugh said:

That/who, wonder/wander, addicting/addictive... I swear the schools are not well anywhere in Teen Mom Territory. (Correlation = causation?)

None of them understand the difference between “when” and “whenever,” either (e.g. “Whenever me and Cory Tyler was murried. . .”). Drives me fucking batshit. 

• Love 17
On 6/18/2019 at 1:30 AM, mamadrama said:

My youngest son died in his sleep 9 years ago this July. In the child loss community, you're right in that "rainbow baby" means the subsequent child after loss (infant death, miscarriage, stillbirth, child loss in general). In all the support groups, a great deal of importance is placed upon the "rainbow baby". I never liked the idea, however. To each their own, and if it helps some women to think of it like that then I'd never pooh-pooh their manner of grieving, but I always felt like it put too much pressure on the "new" child. My subsequent child, a daughter, was awesome all on her own. I didn't like the idea of her "saving" us. It just felt like too much pressure on her, as well as on us. After all, we're meant to be completely fine now, right? We have our rainbow! 😏

Funny story, though...I absolutely refused to refer to her as my "rainbow." Nobody in my family did, either, because they respected my husband me. We had a name picked out from before we even got pregnant with her, and when I learned that she was a girl I was very excited. I didn't have a girl. We decided to name her after a popular Americana singer, kind of an older name that you don't hear much anymore. She was born, we named her, came home from the hospital...and then I looked her name up on the internet. Guess what it means? You guess it-"rainbow." Joke's on me. 

I’m so, so sorry for your loss.

If I’m correct in thinking thay your girl is named after Iris Dement, you have great taste.  

• Love 1
On 4/12/2019 at 10:53 PM, druzy said:

The fillers age her. The lower lip should be fuller than the upper lip. Anyway, she reminds me of someone but I don't know who.

I'm actually fairly sure I posted this on insta when Tyler first posted it but in this photo I think Cate looks an awful lot like Trisha Paytas when she is all made up.

• Love 3
9 hours ago, Aradea said:

I'm actually fairly sure I posted this on insta when Tyler first posted it but in this photo I think Cate looks an awful lot like Trisha Paytas when she is all made up.

Does anyone actually think she looks good here?? Oh hell no. Harsh is what comes to mind.

• Love 10
18 hours ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

I wish they would stop announcing when they have a visit with Carly.

If they had a visit I can’t imagine Tyler stayed silent about it. Where are his rockin’ poetry slams about it? 🤢 

• LOL 10
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

Tyler’s response to a tweet of Dawn’s:

06D1FF01-2BD9-4EA0-98AB-40C2EF39C0C6.jpeg

What joy has Dawn brought to their family? Isn't she the representative of the adoption agency?  Isn't she the one that facilitated Carly's adoption? Is Carly's adoption the joy that she brought? Maybe that's not what he meant but that's how it reads to me. I would hate to be Carly and read that tweet.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, christie said:

What joy has Dawn brought to their family? Isn't she the representative of the adoption agency?  Isn't she the one that facilitated Carly's adoption? Is Carly's adoption the joy that she brought? Maybe that's not what he meant but that's how it reads to me. I would hate to be Carly and read that tweet.

He probably means that Dawn has spoken to B&T on their behalf every time C&T overstep.

• Love 9
On 6/29/2019 at 7:20 PM, blubld43 said:

Lord, at least they spared her "Tezlee". Vaeda is in the neighborhood of an actual name.

Idiots.

That's true. I hate the spelling of it though. That E annoys me so much. Ha Vayda would have been better IMO. 

• Love 4

What is wrong with them just saying they are seeing Carly? As long as they aren't posting pictures without permission or posting stuff B and T don't want. I don 't see the harm in just saying they get to see Carly.

I thought B and T had an issue with them posting stuff without permission, not with them merely posting they will see her?

1 hour ago, ScorpioSoul said:

What is wrong with them just saying they are seeing Carly? As long as they aren't posting pictures without permission or posting stuff B and T don't want. I don 't see the harm in just saying they get to see Carly.

I thought B and T had an issue with them posting stuff without permission, not with them merely posting they will see her?

Because maybe Carly and her parents would like to live a nice, calm, normal life. Maybe they don’t care to be associated publicly with these idiots.  Like it or not, Catelyn and Tyler have a SM presence.  I would find that stressful AF if my kid was being talked about on SM by people that have a lot of followers that they don’t screen or know.  

It’s sad that no matter how hard she tries Carly will never be just Carly because someone will always know she is the adopted girl from Teen Mom.  

• Love 11

Hmm, I just meant I thought the issue was them posting pictures and talking about personal stuff of B and T. I don't remember them saying they couldn't just say they visited. I could be wrong though.

(edited)
22 minutes ago, ScorpioSoul said:

Hmm, I just meant I thought the issue was them posting pictures and talking about personal stuff of B and T. I don't remember them saying they couldn't just say they visited. I could be wrong though.

They shouldn’t be posting about Carly at all without her parents permission.  It’s just common decency and respect.  I wouldn’t want my kid posted about without my permission.  And like previously stated, they are public figures. I know my circle of trust.  Catelyn and Tyler want clicks.  They don’t give a F who is following them.  That is not cool for a parent of a 10 year old girl.  Carly’s parents have no control over this.  People now know where they live and work thanks to Catelyn and Tyler.

Edited by geauxaway
  • Useful 2
  • Love 14
(edited)
On 7/3/2019 at 7:35 PM, allienc said:

Is it vaa dah, v ah dah or vee dah? I don't actually watch this show or TM2 anymore just read and snark.

Either way, why?

Tyler said he got the name from My Girl so I think it's pronounced "Vay-duh".

Edited by BlancheDevoreaux
  • Love 3
7 hours ago, ginger90 said:

It’ll be a greasy messy ass bun/pony in no time. This bitch won’t wash it, she’ll throw some drugstore punky colors on it and will never style it like this again 🙄

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
8 hours ago, geauxaway said:

I swear she posted the same type of pic not too long ago.  How fucking fast does her nasty hair grow? 

She did !   I wish during one of her me time baths, she would bother to wash her hair 

• Love 7
1 hour ago, 3outta5 said:

"If your interested" *shudder*

You're. You Are. It's not hard!

Seriously!

My coworker asked me this just a few days ago “uhm I, like, always mess up... does this sentence need your or you’re? I don’t wanna look dumb on Snapchat.”

This person is currently going to school to be a teacher. 🤦🏼‍♀️

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
13 hours ago, ginger90 said:

3 days ago.

2 pictures:

Really Tyler? You caught her sleeping in lashes and full on red lipstick?

To be fair, Cate probably did just get in the bed without washing her greasy face.

• LOL 12
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, druzy said:

Allegedly, Brandon and Theresa were at the reunion.

I hope they are not getting all messed up in this crazy times for a bit of $$$!

I wonder if they brought Carly.  Can you imagine how much the network would pay for a look at her?

I hope money doesn't talk!

• Useful 1
  • Love 2