Type keyword(s) to search

Catelynn (and Tyler)

• Start Topic

Tyler just needed some time off from Tierra reign man.   He needs to clear his head and work him himself and his childhood issues.   And maybe get a new tattoo and think if something new to be sad about so he can keep his story going since his old story has been talked about on tv and books and online forums.  

Cate only threatened the abortion because she wanted Tyler’s attention. She does this shit all the time.   It’s funny that these two morons are still claiming unplanned pregnancy ten years after sixteen and pregnant like they still haven’t figured out how it happens.  

• Love 8
14 minutes ago, galaxychaser said:

#iwishyouwereaboy #mamaonvacation #carlyismineforever #adoptionregretforever #burthparentstrong fixed it for you Tyler.

#writingisfreeing #mhdontstoptalking #passionpassionpassion #batman

• LOL 12
  • Love 3

Cate needed to stay at home with her newborn instead of running off (again!) to go support lard ass Amber. Seriously, I can’t be away from my dog for 8 hours.  Can’t imagine bringing a person into the world ( and I still question pregnancy #3– I’m holding it was a false positive)

• Love 12

#ilikeputtinguppicswherecatelooksfatafbutcallherbeautifulsoicangetprops. #didyouseemyeyeswiththisfilter #doesanyonehaveanyreallyunflatteringpicsofcate #pleasesendnowiwantlikes

• LOL 11

Vaeda actually doesn’t look like Nova, so this will start the nightmare comparisons to Carly.

i hate the name Vaeda. It sounds old and depressing. Maybe Tezley would have been better. Tez or Tezzy might have been a cute nickname. 

So cate doesn’t want to breastfeed, and Taylor went off on everyone commenting who didn’t have a uterus. Then he had to apologize to adoptive parents. Just shut up. 

• Love 8

Cate can’t even do her makeup herself. She’s posted on Instagram about having someone come over and do her hair and makeup. Is their nothing between crusty scabby face and Kardashian? 

I’d be pissed if I was that BFF Alexis girl and saw a limo come to my trailer. Give me the cash instead, Cate!

• Love 7
9 hours ago, EmeraldGirl said:

Cate can’t even do her makeup herself. She’s posted on Instagram about having someone come over and do her hair and makeup. Is their nothing between crusty scabby face and Kardashian? 

I’d be pissed if I was that BFF Alexis girl and saw a limo come to my trailer. Give me the cash instead, Cate!

I saw that photo of her after the makeup "artist" did her face, she looked awful. Harsh. I agree with you 100%, unless you are starring on Broadway or modeling in a fashion show, the heavy makeup doesn't look good.

• Love 7

What are his demons?  He chills on a farm all day, he's not an alcoholic or drug-addict.  He's got a crappy family, so what??  Most people have people in their lives who cause drama.  What is wrong with his life?  What pain is he forging into knives??

Edited by heatherchandler
  • Love 9
21 minutes ago, Caracoa1 said:

Tyler has a shit father I will give him that but it appears to me that Kim provided both Tyler and his sister with a stable home..unlike Cate.

Kim chose that guy to procreate with and left middle school Tyler and Cate alone without any supervision an awful lot.

• Love 7
8 hours ago, blubld43 said:

I saw that photo of her after the makeup "artist" did her face, she looked awful. Harsh. I agree with you 100%, unless you are starring on Broadway or modeling in a fashion show, the heavy makeup doesn't look good.

I think she fancies herself a "Real Housewife" now, with her own glam squad.  That look just doesn't fit with Teen Mom Detroit version. 

• LOL 9
  • Love 6
5 hours ago, Uncle JUICE said:

Write all you want, but quit foisting it on the world around you. It's objectively terrible, consistently. 

image.png.321dc16147ef52ba386722f78a96d9b7.png

Putting both facets of his obvious need for attention and fame whore character aside, I really wish that he’d buy some composition notebooks and “write” in those instead of “freeing himself” via social media.

Edited by Bridget
  • Love 11
On 7/26/2019 at 9:20 AM, dariafan said:

Cate needed to stay at home with her newborn instead of running off (again!) to go support lard ass Amber. Seriously, I can’t be away from my dog for 8 hours.  Can’t imagine bringing a person into the world ( and I still question pregnancy #3– I’m holding it was a false positive)

You hit the nail on the head! How old was veada when she took off for her “girls trip”? I have a 2 mos old and I feel guilty when I leave him for 15 mins with my husband to run to the store to buy his formula! I don’t understand how this bitch can jump on a plane and leave her newborn and toddler at home. Makes me sick! 

• Love 11
2 hours ago, ginger90 said:

"What you say doesn't affect me." - If this was true, she would not have posted this at all.

"Stop pushing girls..." - Cate, you act like a girl, not a woman, so I guess this fits.

• Love 20
14 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

I actually think that the Cate of back then was a pretty good person. I think this show has changed her/brought out the worst in her. 

But the RELATIONSHIP was trouble from jump, for sure. They were way too young to be as serious as they were. 

I don’t envy the situation Kim and B&T are in at all. 

• Love 3
On 8/1/2019 at 6:02 AM, Uncle JUICE said:

Write all you want, but quit foisting it on the world around you. It's objectively terrible, consistently. 

image.png.321dc16147ef52ba386722f78a96d9b7.png

No doubt! Don't quit your day job, Tyler. Oh, wait...

• LOL 9
  • Love 2
On 8/1/2019 at 10:58 PM, TVjunkie03 said:

I have a 2 mos old and I feel guilty when I leave him for 15 mins with my husband to run to the store to buy his formula!

Wait a minute.  Back up there.  What do you mean, formula?  And you call yourself a mother?  Let's have some justification for this child abuse!  Catelynn wants to know!

• LOL 15
  • Love 3
12 minutes ago, Mothra said:

Wait a minute.  Back up there.  What do you mean, formula?  And you call yourself a mother?  Let's have some justification for this child abuse!  Catelynn wants to know!

Lol right??!! I mean, how could I even dare to judge her for leaving her child multiple times when im out here formula feeding! Lol 

• LOL 8
  • Love 3

Has anyone pulled the permits on the work done to the house ?? I get the feeling if Tyler did the work it was done illegally.   If there were permits, I’m guessing they hired someone 

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, dariafan said:

Has anyone pulled the permits on the work done to the house ?? I get the feeling if Tyler did the work it was done illegally.   If there were permits, I’m guessing they hired someone 

From a 2018 article:

According to a report by Radar Online, Tyler Baltierra was recently sued for things that aired on Teen Mom OG!
According to the outlet, Tyler was sued by Burtchville Township in a suit filed on Dec. 21, 2017. “After initially performing any work without permits, the Township discovered work was being performed and provided notice that permits must be obtained for the construction on the property,” the court papers read, according to Radar. “Mr. Baltierra, through his agent Catelynn Baltierra, did put a building permit application on or about March 27, 2017 claiming only work being done on the siding, front porch and gable gutters.” However, Tyler did not pay the $584 that was due for the application and permit.

The plaintiff also sued Tyler on claims that he did more work on the home than the building permit application described.

“The property was displayed on an episode of the television show Teen Mom showing electrical [and] plumbing work,” the papers read. “The work was in violation of Township Ordinance for failure to obtain electrical, plumbing, mechanical and other permits so that the work could be done by appropriately licensed professionals and inspect by the Township.”

In addition to this, Tyler didn’t apply for the right system permits and the work he did on the property was not inspected. This lead the plaintiff to claim that Tyler and any residents living in the home are living in a space that is unfit for occupancy. 

According to Radar, the plaintiff “asked the court to have Baltierra apply for all appropriate building permits, pay for the past permit, have inspectors inspect the home, order anyone living in the home to vacate, and pay the plaintiff proper relief.” 

• Useful 3
  • LOL 5
  • Love 5
On 8/3/2019 at 5:16 PM, ginger90 said:

Elevated surface, of course.

I know it's a matter of personal preference, but I can't wait for this trend of putting baby girls in bows as big as their head to be over. I hate the look and don't think it is cute at all.

• Love 22
7 hours ago, EmeraldGirl said:

I don’t think she looks anything like her sisters so this may stop the constant comparisons. Maybe.

She’s cute but doesn’t have those ginormous blue eyes the other 2 have. Unfortunately, I think people will always compare.  

• Love 3
21 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Elevated surface.......again.

2 pictures:

I think these headbands look super stupid. 

Do Nova and Carly really look that much alike? Has anyone seen a photo of her? I'm glad for this one that she doesn't have the crazy eyes and hope that poor Nova grows into them. This one may take more after Tyler's side of the family.

• Love 2

Now that social media is here to stay, the head wraps and bows for babies is never going away. People believe that it makes their babies look better in pictures. Much more dramatic than a bald head.  I am amazed so many kids will tolerate them. Maybe they yank them off after the picture is taken? 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

I never thought there was that much resemblance between Carly and Nova. At least not the way T&C desperately tried to frame it. 

I love Nova. She’s this unique little pixie girl. Very unusual looking but I think very very pretty. I have a major soft spot for her because she seems to try so innocently to understand her fucked up parents.  

• Love 16