Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

Natalie is watching this show right throwing tea cups at her grandma’s tv.....watching the Sasha and his giant baby scenes.

That was supposed to be me!

That baby is sooooo cute.  He definitely needs a stroller! 

• LOL 3
  • Love 7

Oh so mommy and daddy gave you permission Mursel? See for a minute there I thought he found his balls and told them he was going to marry Anna regardless of what they thought....

• LOL 2
  • Love 15

Respect your parents?  Yes.  Let them tell you who you can and can’t marry, especially when you’re pushing 40.  Don’t want you .. don’t need you.  Anna is unbeelievably stupid.

Edited by DragonFlyzz
  • Love 5

These two bee lovers still can hardly communicate with each other.

Disclaimer - languages are beautiful, but mursel is fucking making up a language as he goes along or something. it must be his articulation. Doesn't even vaguely resemble words to me. We used to call that "scrotum throat" in high school lol. 😮

• LOL 7
  • Love 3

I am late to this show tonight....so I am assuming Mursel's parents realized that they can't get American money if he doesn't marry the American and there's really now other options out there for him....yeah this isn't going to screw the kids up at all.....

• Useful 2
  • Love 11
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

Oh so mommy and daddy gave you permission Mursel? See for a minute there I thought he found his balls and told them he was going to marry Anna regardless of what they thought....

The filming didn’t show him leaving his balls in his mother’s purse on the way out.

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Christina said:

I didn't think he ever actually left, because every expert interviewed said he could not leave and return.

I smell a rat. If ever I needed to leave the states before my green card I had to jump through hoops and get an “advanced parole”. He just hung out at baggage claim for a while.

• LOL 3
  • Love 15
2 minutes ago, RealReality said:

Damn, mursel looks so stupid.  Maybe his parents literally had to give him permission because of a conservatorship.

He is the Turkish forest gump. Except he never does anything interesting. 

• Useful 2
  • LOL 13
  • Love 4

Ack!!! my cousin discovered this show a few episodes ago and has started texting me in the middle of it.   At least she isn't phoning.   She is drooling over Syngin---I told her to watch a little longer, before she decides that he is the best of the batch.

Maybe Turkey is glad to be rid of Mursel.   I guess his mom figures if he marries Anna there is a chance for grandchildren.   Oops,  maybe I have that mixed up with Michayl and Angela.   Or Mike and Natalie.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

Awww, those two crazy kids, Juliana and Michael! Now, if only that sly witch of a "bitter, 42-year-old stay at home Mom" would butt out....

I dislike Robert. Don't see any redeeming qualities in him. Buy Anny the red shoes and shut up.

Edited by LennieBriscoe
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3