Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, RealReality said:

Logical Mike.....just like a klingon

Vulcans are logical. Klingons are warriors. (sorry, i'm a Trekkie)

Both Tania and her mom need Molly's shop stat.

Edited by greekmom
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
11 minutes ago, greekmom said:

I don't know if I believe that he left and was able to come back. I think it is TLC editing.

You give TLC too much credit. 
I believe an Immigration Attorney said you cannot return. It just makes sense.  

• Love 3

I think Mike’s getting exactly what he deserves.  He wanted a dependent, subservient wife who he imagines will have sex 24 hours a day.  Instead he’s looking at a lifetime of supporting this nut job, if she gets out of the institution where she’s probably recently been committed and can leave the country.  

• Useful 3
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, Mu Shu said:

Tania needs to stick to non traditional and wear pants. Waddling out in that black schmatta. And whatever she uses on her hair is too greasy. 

I've been saying this all season, her hair could be pretty if she took care of it.  Instead it looks unbrushed, frizzy, and greasy all at the same time.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, GladysCravits said:

I think Mike’s getting exactly what he deserves.  He wanted a dependent, subservient wife who he imagines will have sex 24 hours a day.  Instead he’s looking at a lifetime of supporting this nut job, if she gets out of the institution where she’s probably recently been committed and can leave the country.  

I’m so confused. Los Angeles Mike?  

Just now, hisbunkie said:
4 minutes ago, GladysCravits said:

I’m so confused. Los Angeles Mike?  

Never mind.  I’m so sorry.  I got it and agree with you.