Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, iwasish said:

Well as long as she’s shacked up in their spare bedroom for free..: I think they do have some right to ask what the plan is.

Not getting involved in my child’s finances would include not supporting them financially before or after. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
Just now, LennieBriscoe said:

I have some really good mirrors, so I am well aware of my excess avoi dupois. Tania and her crew seem to be bereft of similar reflective surfaces. 

She’s woke. No one is allowed to comment on her physique. At least not if you want to be her bestie.

• LOL 5
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, LennieBriscoe said:

I have some really good mirrors, so I am well aware of my excess avoi dupois. Tania and her crew seem to be bereft of similar reflective surfaces. 

Tania’s a witch so she probably doesn’t have a reflection.  It would explain a lot.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 19

None of the guests looked too happy...just going along with Emily getting what she wanted. The best her Mom could say was, "We'll see how it goes." I'm sure it's every Mom's dream to throw a quickie wedding together in a strange place. I noticed how Emily does and says all the love-dovey things first. I feel embarrassed for her at times. 

• Love 8

Well, Emily and Sasha may have set a record for the shortest wedding ceremony.   One couple married, so many more to go.

So Anna is springing Mursel's return on those poor boys.  Just when they thought they were rid of him.  UnBEElievable. 

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, LilaFowler said:

This show makes me pig out. Why is that? I am always so peckish while watching it.

Interesting.  Most of these twits make me lose my appetite and often make me want to lose my lunch.

Edited by DragonFlyzz
  • LOL 5
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Yep, very passive aggressive 

There’s nothing passive about her aggression. On the other hand she’s had to put up with a lot from that jerk. From the minute he stepped on her apartment he was on her case. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 4