Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, kacesq said:

Frozen face has never been to a wedding? Give me a break.

Possibly. She has the personality of dry toast and her only friend is her sister. Probably even extended family avoids her.

• LOL 2
  • Love 6

Jasmin's been doing her makeup since 6 AM. 

She's so incurious about everything. She's never been to a wedding? She has no ideas about what a wedding might be? She doesn't know that a bride carries flowers?? What fills that plastic head of hers? 

• LOL 6
  • Love 10

No "Thank you, darling!" or "Oh, they're beautiful!" for the flowers, from that rude bitch mannequin.  And when they get there, it's "That bouquet cracks me up." smh

His mother is doing her best to be a class act.

Edited by Tuneful
  • Love 6

Yeah, it’s difficult to believe that she’s never been to a wedding. I wonder what she really does like. So picky and down on everything. I agree with someone’s idea around here that this guy is getting paid to do this. It’s the only thing that makes sense. 

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, Gobi said:

7 minutes ago, OoogleEyes said:

Ok, Geico does have some cute commercials 

I yearn for the days of Princess Toast.

I saw Princess Toast last night during “Say Yes to the Dress” and it almost brought me to tears. Mom still doesn’t know what’s in it 

• LOL 4
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, Azubah said:

Why does she think the bouquet is funny? It's perfectly nice.

She doesn't like flowers, she doesn't like to talk while she eats, she doesn't like music. I'm pretty sure she also doesn't like Blake.

Edited by Leilani
  • LOL 7
  • Love 6