Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I think I actually heard the screams of my fellow snarkers here in Massachusetts at that moment. There was a great disturbance in the Force. 

We need a name, ptv snarkers doesn’t capture out true essence

Edited by Angry Moldovan
  • Useful 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

Angela looking like the Elder at the table.....instead, of the young blushing bride. 

Y’all notice how Michael does not look like his family.  

He has a round boyish face.  Everyone else has sharper features.

• Useful 2
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, blubld43 said:

Agrees! (62)

My first crushes were Shaun Cassidy and Andy Gibb so my saying he looks like he belongs on the cover of a 70’s album is not an insult.

Edited by JennyMominFL
  • Love 9
14 minutes ago, seasons said:

Oh gosh, I'm with you. Nursing homes have been in my life since childhood. Sometimes i would literally feel chills of relief as soon as i wAlked out the door. It's ok. Watch our show and enjoy. Your loved one in their heart wants you to! 💙

After sitting there for a few hours, the comments both warm my heart and make me smile.  So, thank you all, I needed it.

• Love 12
1 minute ago, JennyMominFL said:

My first crushes were Shaun Cassidy and Andy Gibb so my saying he looks like he belongs on the cover of a 70’s album is not an insult.

Me too. I heard "I just want to be your everything" the other day on the radio and I cranked it and was singing along and my daughter thought I was nuts. The Shaun Cassidy album was my first album... don't laugh I was about 6.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4