Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

Me too. I heard "I just want to be your everything" the other day on the radio and I cranked it and was singing along and my daughter thought I was nuts. The Shaun Cassidy album was my first album... don't laugh I was about 6.

That song was on the jukebox at a restaurant I worked at, and after lunch we'd sit around and sing along with that, and also "You Light Up My Life". We'd belt 'em out at the top of our lungs, just for funsies. We were all about 22. No shade. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 3

Red stilettos.....berrrrrrrry berrrry elegant!

Anny just needs to stop telling people that Robert told her to come without clothes.  That he will buy her new things.

The truth is that Robert did not want to pay the $100 for the extra luggage fees.

If Anny has any sense....she would have her family ship all her CHANEL & Versace from Domican. 

3 weeks by boat.  Berrrrrry cheap!  

She was carrying an iPhone, too!  🤣

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

WHY DOES EVERYONE ON THIS PESTILENTIAL SHOW ACT LIKE THEY HAVE TO WAIT 90 DAYS TO GET MARRIED?? 

I mean seriously, they could go to the courthouse and get married tomorrow. 

And why do they think it’s a getting to know you period?  I don’t think that’s the purpose of the 90 days. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

So can 90DF foreign fiancés drive or not? Because Juliana is peddling around and here’s Sasha driving in his manly steroided way...

I think it depends if they have a license in their native country.  Most licenses will translate to the US. That said, it's very expensive to drive in some foreign countries so having a license is not as common as it is here.

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, kacesq said:

So can 90DF foreign fiancés drive or not? Because Juliana is peddling around and here’s Sasha driving in his manly steroided way..

I think it depends on whether or not they have a valid driver’s license in their home country. We know Juliana can drive a stick but maybe she doesn’t have a license in Brazil. 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, blubld43 said:

Honestly after these couples, I'm ready to see Jenny and Sumit, those crazy kids, at least they were interesting.

Darcy too. Yep.

I haven’t reached the level of desperation that would make me want Darcy.

• LOL 6
  • Love 3

Ok, I stand with Jasmine.

The drinking is immature.  Jasmine does not like drinking.

Maybe Blake is a horrible drunk.  He is the type that goes out and probably ignores her to talk to his friends.

Drinking costs money....and, they are broke.

Plus, this man is picking fights with Jasmine to drink.....WINE SLUSHIES!!!

WTF is that???  

Almost as bad as Jasmine and her.....’ can I have a hot green tea?’ 🤣

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
3 minutes ago, OldButHappy said:

Sacha: "I'm not the kind of person who cheats"

Me, at the screen, in a Bette Davis voice" But ya ARE Blanche, ya ARE"

My poor dog.

No I don’t cheat. I just cut my losses and knock up the next one. 

• Useful 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 4