Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

Boy they’re scraping the bottom of the barrel this season as far as looks are concerned.  There are some seriously ugmo fellas running around loose.  Add to that they’re not too bright.  Loser alert.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, RichiesOlderBro said:

Oh goody we are engagement ring shopping for a non existent girl.  

Small hands  

He is definitely White Cesar.  

"White Cesar"! Yes!

Please, David, get a room with a balcony for the inevitable sadz!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Eldemarge said:

Alright, I don't think David has travelled much.  No one should be putting a container of oil into their freaking suitcase.  What could go wrong?

Clearly he didn’t see that “Friends” episode where all Ross’ stolen bottle of shampoo exploded in his travel kit. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
18 minutes ago, hookedontv said:

All salons are closed here, no mani pedi in my near future. 

I am so worried that our salons and other small businesses won't be able to rebound from having to close. I wish there was more we could do other than order takeout from restaurants and make appointments for services in the future.

• Love 9
1 minute ago, LookABird said:

I am so worried that our salons and other small businesses won't be able to rebound from having to close. I wish there was more we could do other than order takeout from restaurants and make appointments for services in the future.

We'll finally get the answer to "does she or doesn't she".

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

Up next, the Australian Rainbow Brite.  And Where’s Williams?  

Begrudgingly Rainbow Brite does live in the middle of nowhere. I couldn’t live there, think red neck hell with nothing to do.

Williamsgate is over, no one cares Yolanda

Edited by Angry Moldovan
  • LOL 2
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, Angry Moldovan said:

I hope security confiscates it

You can put the oil in to a plastic bag and seal the bag. One of my old grocery store bags stunk like fabric softener until it wore out.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, LookABird said:

In addition to a health crisis, this is a financial crisis as well. I know people who have already been laid off, hours cut or put on hold while salons and stores are closed. Only stores that are open around here are grocery, liquor (!), pharmacies, gas stations. Clothing and dept stores are shut down. 

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Leilani said:

His shirt is so big it looks like he stole them from one of the peeps in 600 lb life.

I thought the same thing! "Did he lose a lot of weight? His shirt is a 2XL and he's maybe an L". Weird. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
35 minutes ago, LookABird said:

Yeah a lot of them are getting hit pretty hard.  I work in small business lending and we’ve been slammed with customers asking for accommodations.

Edited by DragonFlyzz
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, hookedontv said:

In addition to a health crisis, this is a financial crisis as well. I know people who have already been laid off, hours cut or put on hold while salons and stores are closed. Only stores that are open around here are grocery, liquor (!), pharmacies, gas stations. Clothing and dept stores are shut down. 

I expect Canada will be put on lockdown soon.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, hookedontv said:

My husband is assistant manager at our local Dollar General. He went from having a job that people looked down upon to becoming kind of the town's Godfather since he literally holds the key to the toilet paper and milk. (He's also a college professor and those classes all went online.) 

• LOL 2
  • Love 22
10 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

What language are Usman and his friend speaking? Whenever I look up official language of Nigeria, it says English.

It is, but there are many other languages and probably people living in urban areas are fluent in English and a native language like Hausa or Yoruba.   He is lucky he can talk to his friends in a language Lisa cannot understand   If you look up his town, you might find the language(s) most spoken in that area. 

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, LookABird said:

Around here we're being encouraged to buy gift cards now from our favorite local businesses, so they'll be getting some cash in. Local restaurants are trying to keep going with take out and delivery. One local restaurant is selling things from their purveyors for curbside pickup. People are getting creative--I hope its enough. 

• Love 13