Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

News flash Geoffrey, if you and Varya don't work out, what she does is none of your damn business. Fuck you with a Louisville slugger. 

"Maybe I'm not giving this girl a fair shake? Maybe I should be shaking her harder?"

• LOL 3

The russian fairy tale of the Prince shooting the arrow to find his frog Princess.   I don't believe that for a minute.  I laughed so hard I scared the neighbor's cat.   I cannot listen to Geoffery as his voice reminds me of JimBob Duggar.     Big Edd would be better for Varya than this creep.   So would the dude with the toupee. 

• Love 6
1 minute ago, KelseyNikki614 said:

Does anyone here watch Married At First Sight? My husband who begrudgingly watches some of these shows with me, just compared Geoffrey to Zach from the current season with all his BS gaslighty manipulating. 

I’m realty TV’s bitch, so yes I watch MAFS

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

I missed part of this.  What was the red building in Russia with the love seat tricycle thing?  Is there a US equivalent to that? Is it a Russian "luv retreat" or amusement park or what?

Looked like Storyland in North Conway, NH.

• Love 4
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Looked like Storyland in North Conway, NH.

I used to live there! Well, Center Tuftonboro anyway, but North Conway was where I did my shopping. 

I like Varya. I have trouble watching her and thinking that she isn't aware of the whole story. 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, mamadrama said:

I like Varya. I have trouble watching her and thinking that she isn't aware of the whole story.

It sounds like she knows what is going on. She doesn’t seem to know Lana personally. 

• Love 2