Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

This is why I don't feel sorry for David, Anya is attractive and seems kind but he thought he deserved a hotter girl.

He also looks like he’s been slapped with a wet fish, maybe that explains his odour

• LOL 5
  • Love 6

The "most disrespectful Nigerian" she's ever met? So, like, out of all 3 of them? 

I HATE the accent Lisa takes on when she's talking to the locals. She sounds like she's a non-English speaker trying to speak English. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 14
Just now, Adeejay said:

I agree with Abba.  Lisa is overreacting. She needs to chill.

They use models in videos all  the time, rarely is it  the same chic the song is about. 

The point is the same.

• Love 12
2 minutes ago, xls said:

4 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

I look better than Lisa. Good skin care, some makeup. She looks bad.

I think I do too & Im older

I’m told I look great for my age.  Especially standing next to my husband who is eleven years older. It’s a miracle youth serum. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 4
8 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

Usman's friends' reactions and Dr. Fauci's facepalm in the same week? Screw you COVID-19, Christmas is early this year! 

That face palm was epic

Edited by Angry Moldovan
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

I kinda wish Avery had stuck to no sex the first night Make it so easy for Ash...you really don’t know him. Make him work for it a little lol Ash bugs me and the bug eyes YIKES

• LOL 3
  • Love 7
41 minutes ago, LookABird said:

I am so worried that our salons and other small businesses won't be able to rebound from having to close. I wish there was more we could do other than order takeout from restaurants and make appointments for services in the future.

I live in a state that is under a state mandated “shelter in place” directive from 3/28 through 4/7.  All nonessential businesses must close.  They estimate 75% of restaurants will not survive the closure.  I feel so bad for so many.  😞 

• Love 3