Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Around here we're being encouraged to buy gift cards now from our favorite local businesses, so they'll be getting some cash in. Local restaurants are trying to keep going with take out and delivery. One local restaurant is selling things from their purveyors for curbside pickup. People are getting creative--I hope its enough. 

Some restaurants here are taking food to various hospitals to feed the front line staff.

• Love 4
Just now, humbleopinion said:

Steph tie up your dress, your titties with catch cold...think of your fragile health....

Other than improperly wearing a mask, have we seen her do anything that would indicate that she has a terrible illness that keeps her fragile? I'm not doubting she has it, I have a rare invisible disease as well and you can't see it just by looking at me, but she went from "I have this awful disease that affects my life" in the first episode to nothing. 

• Love 9
Just now, mamadrama said:

Other than improperly wearing a mask, have we seen her do anything that would indicate that she has a terrible illness that keeps her fragile? I'm not doubting she has it, I have a rare invisible disease as well and you can't see it just by looking at me, but she went from "I have this awful disease that affects my life" in the first episode to nothing. 

I think production asked her to ham it up for the cameras.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, CSunshine76 said:

i don’t get why she or Stephanie needed to find someone online and not in their own city.

I don’t think they were looking for a mate. They became friend through SM by commenting on videos. Stephanie explained it all. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, RichiesOlderBro said:

Why did they just put chairs out in the middle of nowhere?

Posing Australian millennials. Plus it’s probably the most exciting picturesque place they could think of. Once you are out of the coastal cities it’s pretty dead and boring.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, mamadrama said:

My husband is assistant manager at our local Dollar General. He went from having a job that people looked down upon to becoming kind of the town's Godfather since he literally holds the key to the toilet paper and milk. (He's also a college professor and those classes all went online.) 

Are you my cousin?  

Actually, my cousin's daughter  works at Walmart and her husband manages a Dollar General store; they are their town's heroes.   I wonder if some communities regret not permitting Walmart to open in their area.

So neither woman has come out to their parents?   Well, they have now.   So far I find the one with the autoimmune disease rather dull.  She reminds me of what's her name who married the guy in Russia and moved back to the US with their child.  Bland, meh.

Not sure if it is the wine that is messing with my memory banks or my age.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
Just now, Angry Moldovan said:

Posing Australian millennials. Plus it’s probably the most exciting picturesque place they could think of. Once you are out of the coastal cities it’s pretty dead and boring.

Port Augusta is on the water. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, RichiesOlderBro said:

Why did they just put chairs out in the middle of nowhere?

it's prophetic.  they are getting ahead of the curve on social distancing?!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2