Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

So because there "wasn't any affection from HER" David put Anya in the friendzone? Was there any affection from HIM? The entitlement here is strong with this one...

Dude hasn't had sex in 10 years but he calls Anya "too shy"? Isn't she actually married now?

• Useful 2
  • Love 8
16 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

She's worried that Stephanie won't have anything to do while she's there? Girlfriend's already said that she doesn't like to go out and just wants to lie in bed and eat cheese...Get her a brick of cheddar and a My Pillow and you'll be fine. 

Cheese?

• Love 1
Just now, mamadrama said:

So because there "wasn't any affection from HER" David put Anya in the friendzone? Was there any affection from HIM? The entitlement here is strong with this one...

Dude hasn't had sex in 10 years but he calls Anya "too shy"? Isn't she actually married now?

Her tits are too small. I think that's what he means. 

• LOL 9
  • Love 1
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Her tits are too small. I think that's what he means. 

They ARE small next to his...That green shirt might be 3 sizes too long, but unfortunately it showed me way more of his mobs than I wanted to see. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, mamadrama said:

Anya "too shy"?

She didn't have sex with him in any shape or fashion when he visited her when they were "dating"...

No, Dave it isn't that "Old man smell" in baggy clothes that repulsed her...it was "her shyness"

• LOL 3
  • Love 5