Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

Just now, hookedontv said:

Mini Mamadrama is awesome!! Great snark. 

Just now, when Ed and Rosemarie appeared...

My kid: Why is he so nervous? Is he worried about having this conversation with his daughter because he knows the girlfriend is so young?

Me: Dude, that IS the girlfriend...

• LOL 13
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Jesus Ed, I'm a 65 year old lady and I have Facebook friends I don't know in person. What the fuck are you on about? 

I don't know any of you people but you're still my buddies...

• Useful 1
  • Love 23
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Remember Miss Alli on TWOP? She dubbed Americans speaking in a weird accent to locals "Mirnese", after a TAR contestant named Mirna who always did that. 

Every time someone mentions Miss Alli, I get triggered. That witch used to suspend my account for the least transgression. 

I can understand why Big Ed would want her to take an STD test, and I don't blame him. However, the past is the past.  He should let it go.  

• Love 5
Just now, DragonFlyzz said:

If you don’t trust her, which you clearly don’t, why did you buy a ring with the intention to propose?

He’s going to lord the ring over her, telling her he’ll take it away if she doesn’t do what he wants, and then gee, Rose, what will happen to you and Prince?

Ed’s a piece of excrement. 

• Love 13

Lisa acts like she’s been Milli Vanillied out of the song or something. Lots of ideas are inspired by people who don’t appear in the final product. A music video featuring an old sea hag with jailhouse tatts? I’m sure the kids will love it. Top of the charts!

• LOL 13
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Fuck off big Ed. Me thinks he’s been frequenting sex workers at ranches in Nevada once a month

I don’t get why people think he hasn’t had sex. He said he hasn’t been in a relationship in years. Not mutually exclusive. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 8
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

I’m having trouble understanding why anyone would be offended by being asked to take an STD test. I’m a cervical cancer survivor who got HPV from my cheating husband. I didn’t know he was cheating.

It must be age related. When I began dating my husband in 95 we had a serious talk about being exclusive.  We both had bloodwork and shared the results.  It was part of practicing safe sex. 

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Team Rose, all the way. Ed is a dick. Dump that colorful yellow drink on him, Rose. 

The saddest thing is that Ed knows he has the upper hand here and can make these demands and she can't walk away. 

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I’m having trouble understanding why anyone would be offended by being asked to take an STD test. I’m a cervical cancer survivor who got HPV from my cheating husband. I didn’t know he was cheating.

I'm sorry, Auntie A.

Maybe Big Ed might have smoothed the way by suggesting mutual testing. 

• Useful 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, RichiesOlderBro said:

I now think Ed is afraid that her past relationship was with a good looking guy. 

A tall guy. A guy with a neck. A guy who does not use condiments as grooming products. 

Just now, mamadrama said:

I don't know any of you people but you're still my buddies...

Damn skippy. You are my invisible peeps and I love you all. I feel that we have a really strong connection and that we're soul mates. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 11
1 minute ago, RealReality said:

Ed is a fucker.  "Well, let me dangle this green card in your face and take it away unless you promise to take an STD test that I won't take......but tee hee I'm a "good guy"

100% agree. He’s a manipulative shit. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 12
1 minute ago, Floatingbison said:

Ed and his mayo are walking out.  This is bullshit, him treating her like that.

I don't want to call it "racist" but it's definitely prejudiced. Someone in the episode thread made the good point about how it's just been the American men asking the impoverished women to do this. I feel embarrassed for Rose. I am totally on his side for wanting a test. Where he loses me is not agreeing to take one himself. Whatever her past may be, the way he's presenting it makes it sound like she was a prostitute. Even then I wouldn't care if she was-he should STILL be willing to do whatever he asks of her, though. 

• Love 16
6 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Manson eyes!!

As Tony Soprano said Richie in Sopranos :

Dont gives me the Manson Lamps 😂😂 

Ash’s Manson Lamps are on HIGH BEAMS 💡 👀 

• LOL 3
4 minutes ago, RealReality said:

Also, fuck this guy, how many women have gotten an STD from sleeping with their husbands or from a committed relationship

Ed is a straight up asshole.  Disabled people can be assholes too. 

As Ed is clearly showing

• Love 8