Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

He’s trying to make this about their relationship being based on honesty when he hasn’t been honest himself.  He knows Rose wants more children but he hasn’t told her he doesn’t.

Edited by DragonFlyzz
  • Love 14
1 minute ago, Mrs. Landingham said:

He’s not telling her he wants to get a vasectomy but is badgering her about being forthright. Got it.

Exactly. He wants details, straight up asks her to take the STD test and then acts all butt hurt that she's offended. Team Rose all the way. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 15

Sex means different things to different people. Remember Clinton stated he didn't have sex with Monica Lewisky because he only penetrated her with a cigar?!?!

Theoretically, Ed could have visited rub and tugs for the last 28 years,

• Useful 1
  • LOL 10
Just now, greekmom said:

Sex means different things to different people. Remember Clinton stated he didn't have sex with Monica Lewisky because he only penetrated her with a cigar?!?!

Theoretically, Ed could have visited rub and tugs for the last 28 years,

Rub and tugs, I just can’t @greekmom

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, charmed1 said:

Now Ed is acting like he’s the victim. Entitled little weeble. I get a sense that his mom spoiled him growing up.

Clue #1: His old ass told the hotel clerk he needed two beds or his mommy would kill him

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

Wow, unpopular opinion from me but i would want some details on a potential life mate. She is apparently sharing nothing. Yes, he is going about it the wrong way though.

Man does Rose have the crazy eyes and facial expressions.

I'm worried that maybe she is ashamed that she was sexually molested by a relative or family member. Maybe that would explain her secrecy and anger. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, greekmom said:

That’s not exactly correct. I’ll leave it at that. 

Edited by Auntie Anxiety
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Adeejay said:

Someone should probably tell Big Ed it's not what you say, it's how you say it. 

That’s totally it. I think we all agree that if he had brought the issue up as something he wanted to do together, for each other to have assurances of exclusivity it 2ould have been a 2hole different situation. He could have be3n a gentleman and explained he wanted her to feel secure. 

• Love 12
12 minutes ago, hisbunkie said:

It must be age related. When I began dating my husband in 95 we had a serious talk about being exclusive.  We both had bloodwork and shared the results.  It was part of practicing safe sex. 

8 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

Oh, I am totally with you on wanting to have the test done. They really don't know each other well and they don't know each other's pasts. A lot of that information would normally come up in conversation as they spend time together, but this is a different kind of "relationship." What I am offended by is the way he's presenting it to her and his refusal to take the test himself. 

Exactly.  All he had to do was say “we should get tested before moving our relationship to the next level”.    

And, btw, so should Avery and Ash.   

• Love 11
Just now, talktoomuch said:

I don't even watch Sister Wives and I'm sick of that one wife's fucking house.

I'm super confused from the previews about why she doesn't want to buy, then I realize I don't care. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, seasons said:

Wow, unpopular opinion from me but i would want some details on a potential life mate. She is apparently sharing nothing. Yes, he is going about it the wrong way though.

I'm worried that maybe she is ashamed that she was sexually molested by a relative or family member. Maybe that would explain her secrecy and anger. 

That would explain her 4,000 Facebook friends.  

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, hisbunkie said:

That’s totally it. I think we all agree that if he had brought the issue up as something he wanted to do together, for each other to have assurances of exclusivity it 2ould have been a 2hole different situation. He could have be3n a gentleman and explained he wanted her to feel secure. 

Ed really wants a Virgin. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
7 minutes ago, humbleopinion said:

8 minutes ago, magemaud said:

He originally said something about not “being intimate with a woman in 28 years.” 

Maybe he switch hits?

Maybe he takes what he can get 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, seasons said:

But he didn't ask her to tell him about Prince's father and if there's a relationship there. Instead he asks her to take a STD test. It was after she was so mad that he asked the questions he should have asked in the first place. Also, it's what, their second day together and he comes on strong like this? He flew halfway around the world with a ring to propose and he's not even being honest with her about wanting a vasectomy. He's lied to her from the get-go.

• Love 17
1 hour ago, kacesq said:

Toupee makes his first appearance of the evening...to buy an engagement ring for a woman he pays to talk to...God I love this show...

you know TLC how about non stop marathons of this show and all it’s previous seasons? It would help us get thru this time.

I don't know how you watch this show, but I have Cox and all the earlier seasons are on demand.  Early Nicole, Danielle and Darcy make my grinchy heart happy.

Stay safe everyone.

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, seasons said:

I think that's fair.  But I surely wouldn't be flying cross country if there was something about my s/o's past that they wouldn't tell me about. 

I'm not bringing you an engagement ring if there is some HUGE question that is going to be a dealbreaker that hasn't been answered. 

• Love 3
Just now, hisbunkie said:

These girls are the cutest thing ever. I want to be bi! 

I think they're cute, too, but I don't buy (bi) a romance between them. I'm just seeing a good friendship. 

Damn it. Now I'm in the mood to watch KISSING JESSICA STEIN. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 4