Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

Just now, Eldemarge said:

So if HE wants her to move with him, that's fine.  If it's HER idea, there is a problem.  Right, Geoff??  Controlling asshole.  Also, your nipples are TERRIBLE.

He brought a ring to possibly propose. Stop with acting so surprised Geoffrey!

• LOL 2
  • Love 15
2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I grew up in a lower income family, our upper bathroom only had a tub that we used for hand washing. Nothing wrong with that and of course Geoffrey knows all about wat prison bathrooms look like.

He’s such a dick

• Useful 2
  • Love 9
6 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

So if HE wants her to move with him, that's fine.  If it's HER idea, there is a problem.  Right, Geoff??  Controlling asshole.  Also, your nipples are TERRIBLE.

Geoffrey is such a self centered controlling ass it is difficult to measure.  Stay safe, peeps!!  Wash those hands and mail me some toilet paper, would ya?

• LOL 3
  • Love 12
1 minute ago, Frozendiva said:

Tired of being cooped up in my small place. But am here.

ditto. Still have to go to the office tomorrow as my laptop isn't ready to pickup.

2 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

My son has been in contact with a covid 19 positive, so we are on day 5 of quarantine. Extroverts don’t do well in pandemics, but at least I can still snark 🥳

Stay strong!

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

My son has been in contact with a covid 19 positive, so we are on day 5 of quarantine. Extroverts don’t do well in pandemics, but at least I can still snark 🥳

Sorry to hear that. Did you see your other boyfriend the Moldovan was back on Pillow Talk?

• Love 5
Just now, greekmom said:

ditto. Still have to go to the office tomorrow as my laptop isn't ready to pickup.

Tried a walk today. Got six blocks done and then got very itchy - too much cat and dog and other dug and dust and stuff making my allergies kick up. Guess I will need to take a Benadryl for the next week or two til things finish melting.

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

I read on the interwebs that snarking reduces the risk of contracting the coronavirus.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 11
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, Angry Moldovan said:

No symptoms yet, but you can pass it without symptoms. I read they are using a derivative of quinine to treat it. So drink up your gin and tonics. It’s medicinal

I have a couple of cans of pink gin and tonic - Gordon's?

• Love 4