Type keyword(s) to search

Season 2 Discussion

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, shockermolar said:

Yeah, no. No woman owes any many for sex. Not even if she is his fiancee. Not even if she is his wife. Not even if she gussied up for the purposes of attracting a husband. Not even if/when he spends money on a beach hotel in a third world country. Not even if she is dangling the carrot. That may open her up for a whole hell of a lot of judgement, but it doesn't put her under any obligation whatsoever to be his personal sex doll. And that in a nutshell is what the dynamic is for these men.  They paid up so they deserve to have a girl that's DTF.  Only that's both gross and horrifying. She can absolutely have it both ways. If he doesn't like it he knows where the airport is.

I never said anything about sex. Don't project.

8 hours ago, Cherpumple said:

I'm so glad this show is almost over. I watched the previews for the next round, starting in a few weeks, and I just can't. Three batches of 90 Day in a row is too much for me. There are just too many terrible things going on right now for me to spend my free time watching dysfunctional idiots make terrible life choices. I might record the new episodes and watch them in a few months, but I'm definitely taking a break when the current round of train wrecks is over.

I know, right?!?  The thing is WE are ALL complicit in this shite continuing because we watch it. We can post all day long about how disgusted we are with TLC, but as long as we're watching and posting they dont give two shits about how much we watch because hate watching is still eyes on the show. We should all collectively quit this bitch...right after this season is over...no, really...

As for Pole and Krinny...I feel for them on the one hand, but honestly? From what we've seen, if ever the phrase "it's for the best" was applicable it would be here. Imagine having those two dimwits as parents? It's a life sentence no child should have to be saddled with. Sad to say, but it's true in this case.

Edited by gingerella
  • Love 21

When the Netherlands is sending Jesse, they are not sending their best.  I used to work with several Dutch engineers, and also hosted a yearly tour of Dutch media.  The men were all way more attractive than Jesse and -- more importantly -- kind and polite and caring and intelligent.  Darcy is a handful but Jesse is NO PRIZE either.  

Does anyone else think there are just too many couples on this season? We could easily lose Marta and her dude, and Paul and Karine are way too dysfunctional to be subject to this anymore.

• Love 15
2 minutes ago, SnarkEnthusiast said:

Anddd in case we needed any more evidence of Tarik's immaturity, he thinks his own rap is suitable mood music for a proposal. It's like watching an 18-year-old Soundcloud rapper try desperately to impress his bored high school girlfriend.

Or like people falling in love over a karaoke app.

• Love 11

Martas catatonic style of talking makes me think that she is on drugs. Also, I know that she says she became a stripper 5 years ago to support her children, but her speech and mannerisms dont reflect an intelligent and/or sophisticated woman who is trying to quit the pole. 

Hazel has the type of persona that is manufactured in poor country with severe poverty. It's the only way to explain her dead eyes coldness. I think that girls in the west couldn't fathom hooking up with someone they are not attracted to for amenities but I guess if you have seen hunger and poor living circumstances it totally alters your perspective. 

Here comes the real Jon !!

• Love 12
2 minutes ago, Nancybeth said:

Darcy is a handful but Jesse is NO PRIZE either.  

Part of me thinks that Jesse deliberately goes for much older women to play on her insecurities about aging so that he can always have the upper hand in the relationship as the hot arm candy they have to sweat over staying pretty enough to keep. He likes the idea that older women have to chase him or discipline themselves to be worthy of him. Of course, Jesse is weird looking and has the personality of a poop-filled shoe (and at worst is an abusive asshole), but as we can also say with similarly odd looking blank slate Hazel, being in your 20s apparently automatically makes you the sexiest person alive to these midlife crisis goobers who want their egos stroked. Youth is an aphrodisiac all on its own, and can be an easy tool for psychological manipulation in the hands of the right person used on the right mark. For her part, Darcey seems to get off on simultaneously having a young boy toy and, paradoxically, their whole kinky "you've disappointed Daddy" naughty teen girl disciplinarian vibe.

• Love 20
11 hours ago, TrininisaScorp said:

As we are talking "ppl who shouldn't get married", let's turn to Tarik and Hazel. That was the most lackluster acceptance of a proposal I've ever seen.  It felt like 2 hrs for her to say yes.  Can we talk about Tarik's shitty rap?!  WTF?  Did we know he made shitty music?  Is there more?  Can I torture my friends with it?  I blame Post Malone and all these Lil' rappers for making people think they can hip hop.  

That proposal scene was the most depressing engagement I've ever witnessed on television. First, let's start with the rap that Tarik wrote about Hazel. Oh, it was bad. Really bad. Then there was the proposal itself: Tarik: "Will you marry me?" Hazel: "What is this?" with a look of pure confusion/disgust on her face. It was the most emotion I've seen her display! Clearly, this is a story of TRUE LOVE. Also, it's disturbing that Tarik hasn't told his baby momma about his new fiance! She's going to be thrilled to see her autistic daughter's new step mom. Has anyone else noticed that Tarik has this annoying habit of speaking out of only one side of his mouth? Is the other side paralyzed or something?

Pole and Karine: I feel bad that the doctor had the worst bedside manner ever, and the fact that Pole couldn't understand what was going on. I did catch that the baby measured at 9 weeks, which doesn't really match up with last episode's "4-5 weeks pregnant" but it's hard to decipher the time line on this show. I'm still fairly certain the baby was NOT Pole's, and Karine was pregnant when he arrived. Sad either way. 

Jon and Rachel: I think Rachel looked thinner and very pretty with the new highlights. I think Jon looked like he had been living under a rock somewhere. His hair was crazy, and he seemed like he was on something. Of course she's spying his social media, she doesn't trust him at all! Great way to start a marriage. These two are doomed. Baby Lucy is still the breakout star of their segments. 

Big Ang and Mahkull: Well, I guess they are both getting what they want out the deal. I have a feeling Mahkull is going to be shocked when he arrives in Georgia. He thinks he's going to be living in Beverly Hills, not the Beverly Hillbillies. 

• Love 22
16 minutes ago, Lily247 said:

Martas catatonic style of talking makes me think that she is on drugs. Also, I know that she says she became a stripper 5 years ago to support her children, but her speech and mannerisms dont reflect an intelligent and/or sophisticated woman who is trying to quit the pole. 

Does she have absolutely NO COMMON SENSE?  Does she know anything about religious/world history?  She is planning to visit a Muslim country while taunting her Muslim "boyfriend" with her necklace, which is obviously a Christian symbol.  She has no idea she is extremely/dangerously insulting.  Someone better swipe that "jewelry" before she leaves the USA.  I don't like her or the storyline at all, but I hope that Letter of Invitation never arrives.

• Love 17
3 hours ago, Mainer said:

Dean said they co own a  Real estate  Company and have orgies

He probably thinks an orgy is when they're driving home from work together.  Dean's in the front with a girl.  Tarik's in the back.  They both start making out = ORGY!

• Love 6
1 hour ago, guilfoyleatpp said:

And a COAT!? IT's not even a sweat jacket/hoodie! WTF

Maybe she violated some dress code at the gym and the only way they would allow filming is if she wore a jacket.

3 hours ago, Mainer said:

Did anyone think the stripper looks kinda big in the mid section for being a stripper? Strippers are usually quite skinny

Depends on the neighborhoods.  Some are too old.  Some are flabby.  Some are obviously pregnant.  

• Love 8
24 minutes ago, JenE4 said:
  • Angela giving Michael a boob-sweat soppped flag—ticket to America—and Michael losing his mind like a 12-year-old with Taylor Swift tickets—thinking he’s going to meet Donald Trump, just like the kid imagines Taylor will pull her onstage. He didn’t even TRY to pretend he was the slightest bit happy about marrying Angela—just going to America!

You just *know* that after Trump is done with his POTUS gig and starts another season of The Celebrity Apprentice, Michael is already penciled in as a contestant.

• Love 22
2 hours ago, Pondlass1 said:

Do they purposely put that large interviewer lady in such a small chair for fun? They did the same thing last time.  I kept expecting it to break.  Not that she's fat or anything, but she's obviously very tall.

I think they must do this to Chantal and Anfisa also. We always see them sitting with their knees up around their necks, in interviews 

• Love 6
2 hours ago, Dobian said:

Not only do I doubt this whole Japanese man story is real, I question whether this sister she suddenly mentions is real.  I would have asked what her name is and do you have a picture of her, but Tardik is too dumb for that.  He's too busy composing his next craptacular rap song in his head to impress his dead-eyed girlfriend with.  Of all the sketchy relationships on this show, this one has the least semblance of anything even remotely resembling a relationship.  Not counting the stripper and Ali G, as they haven't even met yet.

I don't like Hazel but I think her dead-eyes-ness is because she realizes that Tarik is probably her last hope.  She's not that cute and she realizes that there's no prince coming to rescue her.

• Love 17
1 minute ago, ShaNaeNae said:

How many times did Twin D' St' arcy say "he came in the name of love"?  Why must everything be so fucking dramatic? Can they not just say, "he flew over to see her"? 

I know!  Maybe she thinks her story will be a B'way play and she wants "Stop in the Name of Love" to be the theme song.

52 minutes ago, Former Nun said:

Does she have absolutely NO COMMON SENSE?  Does she know anything about religious/world history?  She is planning to visit a Muslim country while taunting her Muslim "boyfriend" with her necklace, which is obviously a Christian symbol.  She has no idea she is extremely/dangerously insulting.  Someone better swipe that "jewelry" before she leaves the USA.  I don't like her or the storyline at all, but I hope that Letter of Invitation never arrives.

I agree that girl is playing with fire but something tells me it is her nature to look for the relationships that will bring the most drama.  If she actually gets on that plane we will be watching another Nicole and Azan, Danielle and Mohammad type of relationship...I bet this guy pulls the Ramadan card every time he needs an excuse why he ghosted her, won't kiss her, won't sex her up, etc...

• Love 3
10 minutes ago, cheewhiz said:

I think they must do this to Chantal and Anfisa also. We always see them sitting with their knees up around their necks, in interviews 

TLC also did this in My Giant Life where the women always sat on these tiny chairs/stools that looked like they were in danger of breaking underneath them.  Someone on TLC must get off on making women look huge and awkward.

• Love 18
1 hour ago, AussieBabe said:

Tarik is an idiot. Your child's co-parent has a right to know who and what you're bringing around your child. Nobody's saying you have to tell the person everything and all the intimate details. I'd want to know that my child would be safe and treated right. He knows nothing about Hazel. I just can't see her being maternal or even warm. She has the same deadpan expression for everything. 

Rachel's ex-husband wouldn't even consent to their daughter travelling to the UK for the wedding, so I wonder if he knows about Jon's history or if he is just against her being around someone her mother doesn't know that well. As evidenced last night, he has a short fuse at times. That would be a red flag to me. 

These people with children are idiots. Ricky left Columbus with the intent of proposing to the woman he told his daughter about. Now he's engaged to another and he's just going to casually mention that and tell her about Ximena. And he's 30k in debt because the second wife gave him the money to fight for custody. Ximena needs to run farrr away. 

I don’t think Tarik has an obligation to introduce Hazel until he knows she will be coming to the US. 

Rachel’s ex may be afraid she won’t come back if she has her daughter in the UK. 

• Love 6

What is that syndrome when you fall in love with your captor? Well that is what has happened to Hazel, this is her life now.  Tarik has no clue that Hazel's "I love you" is code for I gotta get out of this town and Tarik is my free ride to the US.

Does she even seem motivated to get an education when she comes to the states?

Orgies? Boy did I fall asleep at the wrong time.  

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Former Nun said:

It’s not insulting to the average Muslim. Dangerous in some places?  Absolutely. 

• Love 13
3 minutes ago, Dobian said:

TLC also did this in My Giant Life where the women always sat on these tiny chairs/stools that looked like they were in danger of breaking underneath them.  Someone on TLC must get off on making women look huge and awkward.

I noticed that too. They put these shows out like they are seriously chronicling the lives of the show subjects but then they do these little things to make a mockery of the people. I am of course referring to the people that are trying to take themselves seriously (like most of the people on my giant life) not the ones purposely making asses of themselves (like most on 90 day). It seems to range from more subtle to pretty obvious and offensive like what they did with the chairs and the camera angles on my giant life. There are other examples but I'm not thinking of them now. 

• Love 8
2 hours ago, Mothra said:

(edited)

1. Tarik says she looks like Angelina Jolie & he wants to fuck her.

2. What will happen to Hazel after Tarik left.  She said she'll be homeless.

3. Where does she live & what does she do for a living when he's not there?

4. Does she read?  What kind of music does she like?  When is her birthday?

5. Will she make a good stepmother for Auri?  How do they treat autistic children in the Philippines?

I get the impression that Numbers 2-5 are irrelevant to #1.

• Love 13
9 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

What is that syndrome when you fall in love with your captor? Well that is what has happened to Hazel, this is her life now.  Tarik has no clue that Hazel's "I love you" is code for I gotta get out of this town and Tarik is my free ride to the US.

Does she even seem motivated to get an education when she comes to the states?

Orgies? Boy did I fall asleep at the wrong time.  

Stockholm syndrome. She hasn't been around him long enough to develop that. My opinion is that she is just robotically going through the motions and sees Tarik only as a way out. She's a terrible actress and not convincing at all. If she had Stockholm syndrome she would probably seem more sincere lol. 

• Love 12
3 hours ago, islandgal140 said:

Part of me feels for the extreme soul grinding poverty stricken life Hazel has but I just can't bring myself to like her. I wouldn't give a fuck about her and Tarik but I have doubts whether she can be a decent mother to his special needs daughter. Tarik in particular ain't shit for potentially exposing his daughter to a caretaker he barely knows himself. I can't stand Tarik for this reason alone. 

Hmmm now that I think of it, Hazel is giving me autistic vibes. Maybe that's what tarik loves about her.

3 hours ago, Pondlass1 said:

Then there's Jon's hair which must grow at an alarming rate judging by that car ride. Baby Lucy should be some indicator of time passing, but she always looks the same age.

Haha! Five ppl have now said this. I can't believe I didn't notice. 

4 hours ago, Mainer said:

Did anyone think the stripper looks kinda big in the mid section for being a stripper? Strippers are usually quite skinny

I think krinny have the Miscarriage was sad but a blessing in disguise 

I wonder if she's also hiding a pregnancy? Maybe that's the hook for a future season?

2 hours ago, AmyBre said:

There's no protocol or etiquette when it comes to miscarriages.  The Human and Decent thing for Paul to do should have been to care for the mother lying there in front of him and then conduct his investigation later.  

But yet, you're telling him how he should have responded? Awwww no, that single tear was genuine and heartbreaking. I felt as badly for him as I did for Karine. His reaction really tugged at my heart. He didn't even realize how bad it was and he was already grieving :'(

2 hours ago, AussieBabe said:

Tarik is an idiot. Your child's co-parent has a right to know who and what you're bringing around your child. Nobody's saying you have to tell the person everything and all the intimate details. I'd want to know that my child would be safe and treated right. He knows nothing about Hazel. I just can't see her being maternal or even warm. She has the same deadpan expression for everything. 

Rachel's ex-husband wouldn't even consent to their daughter travelling to the UK for the wedding, so I wonder if he knows about Jon's history or if he is just against her being around someone her mother doesn't know that well. As evidenced last night, he has a short fuse at times. That would be a red flag to me. 

I missed the first few seconds of Tarik's call home. Did Rosita hang up? Or did she just not answer the phone? Why was he mad? And moreover, why the hell was Hazel mad? She has only been on the scene for a week. Why the attitude?

Rachel's exhusband prbly doesn't want to risk Rachel staying there w/ both kids.

1 hour ago, SnarkEnthusiast said:

Anddd in case we needed any more evidence of Tarik's immaturity, he thinks his own rap is suitable mood music for a proposal. It's like watching an 18-year-old Soundcloud rapper try desperately to impress his bored high school girlfriend.

That rap was truly awful and the most cringeworthy scene from this entire franchise.

16 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Stockholm Syndrome?

Edited by eatsleep
  • Love 6
15 minutes ago, Real Eyes said:

I don’t think Tarik has an obligation to introduce Hazel until he knows she will be coming to the US. 

Not just no obligation...it shouldn't be even a CONSIDERATION!  He's an idiot...but so is she.  What wonderful babies they'll produce.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Former Nun said:

Not just no obligation...it shouldn't be even a CONSIDERATION!  He's an idiot...but so is she.  What wonderful babies they'll produce.

He's an idiot who can't read a room. That long pause after he proposed was painful.

• Love 6
4 minutes ago, eatsleep said:

hat rap was truly awful and the most cringeworthy scene from this entire franchise.

Agreed! I felt embarrassed watching it, don’t quit your day job tardo your definitely NOT the next Eminem!!

• Love 5

Tarik's mixtape cover is even more comical. It's his head pasted on the Black Panther's body/suit. You can't make this up. He is the black Anthony Bourdain after all! Whatever the hell that means in relation to his terrible music. And he played that terrible song during a romantic proposal? Geez.

Before_the_90_Days_Tarik_Myers_Dirt_Bourdain.jpg

Edited by AussieBabe
  • Love 15
1 hour ago, EastCoast4Life said:

That proposal scene was the most depressing engagement I've ever witnessed on television. First, let's start with the rap that Tarik wrote about Hazel. Oh, it was bad. Really bad. Then there was the proposal itself: Tarik: "Will you marry me?" Hazel: "What is this?" with a look of pure confusion/disgust on her face. It was the most emotion I've seen her display! Clearly, this is a story of TRUE LOVE. Also, it's disturbing that Tarik hasn't told his baby momma about his new fiance! She's going to be thrilled to see her autistic daughter's new step mom. Has anyone else noticed that Tarik has this annoying habit of speaking out of only one side of his mouth? Is the other side paralyzed or something?

Pole and Karine: I feel bad that the doctor had the worst bedside manner ever, and the fact that Pole couldn't understand what was going on. I did catch that the baby measured at 9 weeks, which doesn't really match up with last episode's "4-5 weeks pregnant" but it's hard to decipher the time line on this show. I'm still fairly certain the baby was NOT Pole's, and Karine was pregnant when he arrived. Sad either way. 

Jon and Rachel: I think Rachel looked thinner and very pretty with the new highlights. I think Jon looked like he had been living under a rock somewhere. His hair was crazy, and he seemed like he was on something. Of course she's spying his social media, she doesn't trust him at all! Great way to start a marriage. These two are doomed. Baby Lucy is still the breakout star of their segments. 

Big Ang and Mahkull: Well, I guess they are both getting what they want out the deal. I have a feeling Mahkull is going to be shocked when he arrives in Georgia. He thinks he's going to be living in Beverly Hills, not the Beverly Hillbillies. 

I wonder if he just thought she'd be easier to scam or get away with things with. Surely he's seen some American television and movies and knows that she is PWT. That said, he probably is still in for a shock if he makes it to Bumfuck, GA. He also  definitely didn't anticipate she'd be the firecracker that she is.

I kept waiting for Xiemena to ask if the ring was originally for Melissa. Also, she's going to really explode when she learns the asshole is still married.  Ricky is a photographer and may do well financially and perhaps owes the former wife considerably less than the $30K; the girl appears to be at least 11 but based on what I recall of their conversation in the opening episodes, she may be a tween, so he's had some time to pay back the loan. But I think he feels personally indebted to her for life because she extended a great kindness to him that many ex-wives never would have. 

I've so got to climb out of this rabbit hole!

• Love 6
36 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

.I bet this guy pulls the Ramadan card every time he needs an excuse why he ghosted her, won't kiss her, won't sex her up, etc...

Oh, I feel if it gets that far that he will sex her up plenty...and then cut her loose.  She won't be marriage material.  

• Love 6
1 hour ago, gingerella said:

I know, right?!?  The thing is WE are ALL complicit in this shite continuing because we watch it. We can post all day long about how disgusted we are with TLC, but as long as we're watching and posting they dont give two shits about how much we watch because hate watching is still eyes on the show. We should all collectively quit this bitch...right after this season is over...no, really...

I just can’t quit you 90df

• Love 14

I think Rachel's ex husband is afraid that if Rachel takes their daughter to England she won't come back.  Maybe she's threatened that before.  

I don't get this "Tarik is Hazel's captor" stuff.  Hazel just realizes that Tarik might be the best she can do.  She's not all that IMO.  Maybe Hazel is one of those women who believed in Disney-fied type love, that a handsome prince will come along and sweep her off her feet.  She has no prince, just Tarik and she probably realizes that Tarik is it for her.  Some here have said, "Hazel can do better."  But with who?  Where is he?  

• Love 12
Just now, Neurochick said:

I don't get this "Tarik is Hazel's captor" stuff.  Hazel just realizes that Tarik might be the best she can do. 

I think it's more like the time Anna Nicole Smith fell in love with this dude:

Anna-and-late-husband-anna-nicole-smith-

"A better life" with someone who won't be cruel to you is Enough for many people.

• Love 18

Darcey knew what was coming.  There was a moment when she looked at Jesse's face and she just knew that boy had no good news for her.   Darcey has been dumped many times in her life and knows the sound of the card being dealt from the bottom.

Darcey knew.  I actually liked that...that she spotted the deception in the quasi-nice tone of Jesse asking her to go elsewhere for the sacrifice of her left over dignity.

I agree! She went from nerves to sadness as soon as she saw him, hence the tearing up. I felt bad for her in that moment because it’s clear she knew she hyped herself up for a renewed commitment or proposal for no reason.

Jesse was a dick for calling her out her arrest and her alleged alcohol addiction. How caring and kind of him to call out an issue she likely didn’t want aired out on camera. Based on what Stacey said on the special last night, she said she’s still very close with her sister. I have no doubt it was knock down fight, but that’s their business to work out.

• Love 8
4 hours ago, shockermolar said:

Did anyone else think it was odd that he wanted Hazel to facetime with his daughter, was presumably doing it through his ex's phone (Caller ID said Rosita) but didn't want Hazel visible when Rosita answered? Did he not anticipate that she would be in the near vicinity when their FIVE year old special needs daughter was using her phone? Or that, after the call, she might tell her mom that she talked to dad's new girlfriend, or mention in passing that he wasn't in the country? Not really a logistics genius there, I'm thinking.

That whole thing had me scratching my heard. Tariq's daughter is five, she's not non verbal, he said she's "high functioning". Does he think she won't say she talked to Daddy and some lady? Tariq is the biggest fool whoever fooled.

4 hours ago, GoGamecox said:

That "tell all" wrap up show or whatever it was called was wretched -- one of the worst things I've ever watched on TV. Why can't TLC find hosts we can make these 90 Day live shows interesting? I seriously would rather see a fun, involved fan from our board run that and ask the questions we all want to know. I don't know who Michelle Collins is and don't care enough to google to find out, but I do know no good interviewer asks so many questions that can be answered with a YES or NO. You ask open ended questions that gets the subject thinking and talking -- and relaxed (so they let down their guard and spill some details). Her interviewing skills were horrible. 

Right? The host should ask and open ended question and sit back. Most people don't like silence and will try and fill it. But this twit is so in love with her own voice and her super witty (gag) asides, no one got a chance to dish any dirt.

3 hours ago, PinkFlamingo said:

BUT if the orgy thing is true, would you hire the orgy realtor(s)? Think about it, you are handing over the keys to a conveniently empty, staged house, to the orgy relator? I'm sorry we're gonna need that cleaning crew to come through again, all the surfaces got mysteriously sticky for some reason...

Hahahahahaha--and ew.

3 hours ago, monagatuna said:

1. Dean, fuck you. Bisexuality doesn't mean you're "down for anything." I am 100% monogamous and have never done group sex, and have zero desire to (despite being approached by multiple couples, seriously people stop being predatory to your friends, it's creepy and disrespectful). Most bisexuals are like me, although I don't mean to imply disrespect to those people who are non-monogamous. If that's their thing, whatever. Straight people do it too. But bi and non-monogamous are not the same thing. Also, did Hazel come out to you? Or are you just playing the "they're not all over you so they must not be straight" card, which we've seen in this very forum?

This this this. Dean is SUCH an asshole, I cannot even. And yeah, you just know that he and Tariq are positively drooling over some hot girl on girl action. Tariq is shaping up to be a classic woman hater, what with his search for a sweet, submissive Asian wife (oh, excuse me, one with "traditional family values"), his absolute certainty that his ex wife is out to ruin his life. If he does succeed in getting Hazel to the US, he'll hold the fact that he "rescued" her over her head forever. And she's too frail and unhealthy to chew through the restraints!

3 hours ago, LilaFowler said:

I agree, the cameras should not have been in the exam room. At most, they should have continued filming outside and then got status updates from the participants. That is what they did for that reality show about transgendered individuals when one of the women had a wife in the hospital for her pregnancy. This was crossing the line.

That was appalling. The folks at Sharp and TLC must have been grinning like idiots and high fiving all over the place.

• Love 10
2 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

I think Rachel's ex husband is afraid that if Rachel takes their daughter to England she won't come back.  Maybe she's threatened that before.  

I don't get this "Tarik is Hazel's captor" stuff.  Hazel just realizes that Tarik might be the best she can do.  She's not all that IMO.  Maybe Hazel is one of those women who believed in Disney-fied type love, that a handsome prince will come along and sweep her off her feet.  She has no prince, just Tarik and she probably realizes that Tarik is it for her.  Some here have said, "Hazel can do better."  But with who?  Where is he?  

Not sure about NM custody laws, but assuming her older daughter's dad has legal custody and shared physical custody, she needs permission to take her to TX , let alone out of the country.  If they were married at the time of birth, he has legal custody - it is VERY hard to have sole legal custody these days.  It needs to be "I got pregnant in Italy on vacation and I don't know the guys name"kinda deal.  Cause let's face it - if she could have jetted to London with older daughter she would have done that by now!!

• Love 6
4 minutes ago, eatsleep said:

I didn't watch it. What did she do?

overuse of "girllllll," asking 21-year-olds for graphic sex details about 45-60-year-olds, blatantly thristing over Tarik's brother, making sure Stacey and the entire audience knew she's travelled to Albania, trying to insert herself into every segment, etc.

• Love 12

Disclaimer I am not a Dr. Shill fan, but have insomnia so sometimes I watch reruns.

I love all the nicknames folks have been coming up with here.

That said, one of them "Tardis"  was an actual guest on a Dr. Phil show once.

I kept asking myself, WTF kind of parents would name a child Tardis?

• Love 3
10 minutes ago, Cherrio said:

Disclaimer I am not a Dr. Shill fan, but have insomnia so sometimes I watch reruns.

Dr. Who fans?

Darcey knew what was coming.  There was a moment when she looked at Jesse's face and she just knew that boy had no good news for her.   Darcey has been dumped many times in her life and knows the sound of the card being dealt from the bottom.

A crooked dealer will place an Ace or a Seven card at the bottom of the deck and save it for the person he is working with or for himself.  At the right time, and under the right distraction, the dealer will then use that card, but an experienced player will hear the sound the card makes as it comes out of his hand.  The sound is just different.

Darcey knew.  I actually liked that...that she spotted the deception in the quasi-nice tone of Jesse asking her to go elsewhere for the sacrifice of her left over dignity.

She sacrificed it the minute she stepped onto that MetroNorth Shit Crate in rejects from Mariah Carey's last tour road case and six inch heels.  Also, why are you going to a park that roughly 37% of SVU episodes start in?  

Edited by Lemur
  • Love 17
13 minutes ago, Cherrio said:

Doctor Who fans? 

• Love 2
57 minutes ago, PinkFlamingo said:
  27 minutes ago, Dobian said:

It’s pretty hilarious to think about these people get what they deserve, there getting there pay check we get to laugh

• Love 1