Type keyword(s) to search

Season 2 Discussion

• Start Topic

11 minutes ago, LilaFowler said:

If Darcey had any sense of humor she would have hauled her bags into an elevator and made a joke about avoiding escalators. The editors would have helped her out with a clip of her stiletto debacle. She takes herself too seriously though.

Karine in 2018 looks like the little girl from The Exorcist after she's been possessed. If she starts masturbating with a crucifix and yelling that Pole's mother sucks cocks in hell, I won't be surprised.

In one of those expanded episodes they showed an extra scene where Karine was in a nightclub with friends while Paul was back in Kentucky.  Maybe that’s where she met baby daddy.

• Love 3
On 9/24/2018 at 3:16 PM, cheewhiz said:

Was anyone else bothered by Ximena going into a public bathroom with barefeet??  It distracted me for the rest of the show because I kept picturing her crawling into bed with those gross public bathroom filthy feet. 

You know what's even more disturbing?   What makes me question her judgment -- nay, her very sanity?

I think she genuinely loves Shrek.

• Love 14
50 minutes ago, Barbara Please said:

Darcey was so excited that she got glammed up with boobs up to her chin, and newly installed chiclet teefs.  She's dreaming of sexy times. I mean the woman brought enough clothing, shoes, and makeup to survive the zombie apocalypse. 

It's hard to feel sorry for Darcey, but I can't help envisioning her schlepping all that boobs and luggage all the way to Riverside Park and getting dumped outside Grant's Tomb. 

Jesse:  Babe, what is that structure called?

Darcey:  It's Grant's Tomb, babe.

Jesse:  Who is buried there, babe?

Darcey:  Umm ... 

Jesse:  See?  See?  I ask you who is buried in Grant's Tomb and you cannot answer me.   You are crazy! 

Darcey:  Babe?  

• Love 22
13 hours ago, Floatingbison said:

Rachel put on a good 15 pounds after returning from England.  No doubt about it.  Once she got that ringy ding ding on her finger, it was game on at the food court.

Classic American woman.

On 9/25/2018 at 8:59 AM, Mothra said:

Torgo is so fixated on fucking her--and that's creeping me out big time

OMG YES! Even the most innocuous moments are all about whether or not he can get laid. It's nauseating. And seriously, I can't hate on Hazel. She has such a flat affect and practically flinches every time he gets near her. She totally reacts to him like someone who was physically abused or sexually assaulted or both.  And he just picks up on NONE of her verbal or physical cues. When she's enjoying spending time with him, he immediately kills it by pushing her for intimacy. And yeah, I get that maybe wanting your "girlfriend" to kiss you isn't that big of a deal, but when you get a brief kiss to not follow up like a petulant little boy about it. Cause guess what, you are still someone she literally just met for the first time like a week ago. Maybe she's not all hyped to do the deed with you yet. 

• Love 17
18 minutes ago, shockermolar said:

OMG YES! Even the most innocuous moments are all about whether or not he can get laid. It's nauseating. And seriously, I can't hate on Hazel. She has such a flat affect and practically flinches every time he gets near her. She totally reacts to him like someone who was physically abused or sexually assaulted or both.  And he just picks up on NONE of her verbal or physical cues. When she's enjoying spending time with him, he immediately kills it by pushing her for intimacy. And yeah, I get that maybe wanting your "girlfriend" to kiss you isn't that big of a deal, but when you get a brief kiss to not follow up like a petulant little boy about it. Cause guess what, you are still someone she literally just met for the first time like a week ago. Maybe she's not all hyped to do the deed with you yet. 

Hazel was on a dating site looking for a man and posting pictures of herself all glammed up, she had someone there calling her a  her “ sexy bitch”  when she was leaving to meet Tarik.She only talked with Tarik for a couple weeks before he was on the hook to come meet her. Yeah Tarik’s no genius, but I doubt she came across as the  depressed mute we see in those two weeks. If her sister has a rich Japanese guy who wants Hazel I’ll bet she steps up her game to seal that deal. I think Hazel gave Tarik plenty of reason to think he would get more than a reluctant peck on the cheek in order to get him to make that long trip. Why she changed when he arrived I don’t know.... was he not what she expected, had she just gotten the word about the  rich guy and lost interest in average  Joe Tarik?

• Love 16
3 minutes ago, sconstant said:

He actually goes and does bad things just to show what a great guy he is!  [Hypothetical:] "Honey, I cheated on you with ... mas girlas ... many girls.  And I had ... un poco de los bebes ... several children with them.  Also I am ... la killero del state-o oro ... the Golden State killer.  And also I told a lot of people on Facebook that you we had an open marriage and sent some men naked pictures of you and I sold all of your stuff and forged your name on some credit cards.  So... how brave am I, a MALE GUY PERSON, for opening up to you and admitting faults like this?"

I regret I have but only one like to give for this! I'm still snickering madly!

• Love 6
19 minutes ago, sconstant said:

He actually goes and does bad things just to show what a great guy he is!  [Hypothetical:] "Honey, I cheated on you with ... mas girlas ... many girls.  And I had ... un poco de los bebes ... several children with them.  Also I am ... la killero del state-o oro ... the Golden State killer.  And also I told a lot of people on Facebook that you we had an open marriage and sent some men naked pictures of you and I sold all of your stuff and forged your name on some credit cards.  So... how brave am I, a MALE GUY PERSON, for opening up to you and admitting faults like this?"

OMG, hilarious!

• Love 1
13 hours ago, jumper sage said:

Is it Rachel that went to London to hook up with Jack the Ripper?  It's not fair?  Are you kidding me?  We don't need one more asshole in this country.  WE ARE FULL.

Okay, that one made me snort.  I co-sign this.  We've so far exceeded our asshole quota in this country we could replace the "A in "USA".  In fact, we should start exporting them...let's start with Angela. 

• Love 10
50 minutes ago, sconstant said:

You captured Icky Ricky's essence perfectly!

• Love 6
On 9/24/2018 at 8:02 PM, alegtostandon said:

Didn't she do that on her original episode flying out to meet Jessie...wear comfy shoes on the plane then change to stilettos that immediately had the heel snap off when she ran to greet him.

For some reason, I wasn't able to quote the post regarding Rachel's possible job & someone mentioned doggy poopy picker upper...that's a big thing around here! 

Did anyone else catch that after Karina called the Dr (can a blood test tell how many 'weeks' pregnant you are?) & Pole said via translator app that he wants to be involved in the baby's life, Mother Katrina, via translator app said:

'A son needs to be surrounded by love'

But the caption below said:

'A child needs to be surrounded by love'

I wonder if any authorities watch this footage when approving the visa. 'My-Kell' and Hazel have no business being approved. Hazel had no interest what so ever in whatever his name is. Is she even aware of the fact that he has a special needs child she is going to have to raise?

I think that in Portuguese, a son may possibly refer to a child of either gender, as a lot of languages tend to do that. 

• Love 7
17 hours ago, lucy711 said:

She also is not trying in the least.  She would look so much better if she took a shower and used some foundation.  I've been pregnant too and, unlike Karine, worked a full-time job (like so many women) so I don't think it's asking too much for her to get up out of bed and maybe shampoo her hair.

Agreed, I did the same. I also continued to do CrossFit through my fifth month of pregnancy and earned my options trading licence at 6.5 months pregnant. Every pregnancy is different, but if she's finding it this hard to pull herself together now, just wait until the baby comes. That's when things get a lot harder. My guess is, if she isn't in America with Pole, she won't be able to handle the baby herself and will move back home where her mom and other family members can help her (if she isn't already technically living there now).

• Love 2
13 hours ago, Barbara Please said:

Rachel isn't exactly an extra large brick house, and if she didn't wear such dumpy clothes she'd look better. But lets not blame having kids for being out of shape. I'm sure they'd like to have that blame laid upon them, "Mommy is FAT because of YOU!"  Side note: Her BFF's eyeliner had me cackling. 

I can empathize with the difficulty of getting your body back after having a baby, especially knowing she works a sedentary desk job that likely leaves her mentally but not physically exhausted, because I've been there. Heck, I'm STILL there. I lost all my baby weight in the first month or two after giving birth, but put on 10 pounds when I returned to work, due to sitting at a desk all day. A baby's first year is a busy time in a woman's life, but it's also a slow time. But I agree with other posters that her size zero days were likely a long, long time ago and she needs to get over that.

As for her clothing, if she does work in accounting I would assume she owns at least some business-casual attire? Unless the accounting work she's referring to is bookkeeping for a mechanic shop or bowling alley, or works remotely from her home,, in which case jeans and sweaters would suffice.

On 8/19/2018 at 9:50 PM, Sofiyya said:

What is up with all these women wanting the new man to be their kids' father figure?  It's hard to believe that this isn't some producer's idea, like everyone becoming a hot model used to be.

What's with all the desperation of wanting a man, period? I mean, they're not all that. Seriously. These women are so desperate we can smell it. Get an education, friends, a career, hobbies. Men will always be sniffing around. Really no need to chase.

• Love 8
47 minutes ago, Saje81 said:

Heck, I'm STILL there.

I hear you ... not to mention how even after the weight loss, it all seems to redistribute itself! I only weigh a few pounds more now than what I weighed before I got pregnant 28-years-plus-eight-months ago (Little Snappy celebrated her birthday last week but she was a month early ... no, I'm not pulling a Karine!) but I was a legit Size 6 then (and had JUST lost enough weight to fit into a Size 4 skirt for the first time since I passed it on the weigh up at age 12) whereas now I'm a 12 on a good day (and this takes into account a trend I've noticed in the last few decades where sizes have become more generous, maybe to make people feel better about themselves ... I bet I'd be a 16 if they were the same). 

EVERYTHING goes right to the belly. Plenty of room to spare in there from where she got comfortable as a lateral lie.

Edited by PamelaMaeSnap
  • Love 4
5 hours ago, Eric said:
19 hours ago, Floatingbison said:

Rachel put on a good 15 pounds after returning from England.  No doubt about it.  Once she got that ringy ding ding on her finger, it was game on at the food court.

Classic American woman.

*waves* Hi Mark!

• Love 8
4 hours ago, shockermolar said:

And yeah, I get that maybe wanting your "girlfriend" to kiss you isn't that big of a deal, but when you get a brief kiss to not follow up like a petulant little boy about it. Cause guess what, you are still someone she literally just met for the first time like a week ago. Maybe she's not all hyped to do the deed with you yet. 

She can't have it both ways. She and her family were pressuring him for a proposal. So she is either a stranger to him or his intended fiancee. Can't be both at the same time. And most women who are gunning for the engagement ring have been somewhat physically intimate w/ the guy. She's transactionally bartering sex for financial security. And that ring is he down payment.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, eatsleep said:

She can't have it both ways. She and her family were pressuring him for a proposal. So she is either a stranger to him or his intended fiancee. Can't be both at the same time. And most women who are gunning for the engagement ring have been somewhat physically intimate w/ the guy. She's transactionally bartering sex for financial security. And that ring is he down payment.

Once again, I don't see any pressure from the family for the American to marry their daughter (the previous one was Pole and Kreeny).  Her parents are *not* happy about Torgo's lack of religion ("will he be baptized?" timidly and hopefully from Mother Hazel) and otherwise seem to have no feeling about him at all.  There was no toadying, for sure.  I think her parents, like all parents, would like to see their daughter married to someone prosperous who will love her, but I don't see any effort at all on their part to push Hazel on Tarquin.

And I want to know more about her son.  How old was she when he was born?  Is there any chance at all that the baby was the result of rape?  That would explain a lot to me.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Morgalisa said:

I don't know if they are in the states or not but one video shows her in her bed eating a lot of kiddy type junk food, i.e., dry sugary cereal and some kind of "chocolate" that she eats from a can. She opened the can with a knife and ate it with a spoon.

I'll bet DerAngela is sorry she missed out on that.

• Love 4
On ‎9‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 11:31 PM, millennium said:

and the style is American grotesque. 

Hahahaha just noticed this.  That should be the new name for the show, American Grotesque (American Horror Story is already taken).

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Mothra said:

And I want to know more about her son.  How old was she when he was born?  Is there any chance at all that the baby was the result of rape?

Hazel is 25, her son is 6 and lives with his father's family. 

• Love 1
4 hours ago, PamelaMaeSnap said:

I hear you ... not to mention how even after the weight loss, it all seems to redistribute itself! I only weigh a few pounds more now than what I weighed before I got pregnant 28-years-plus-eight-months ago (Little Snappy celebrated her birthday last week but she was a month early ... no, I'm not pulling a Karine!) but I was a legit Size 6 then (and had JUST lost enough weight to fit into a Size 4 skirt for the first time since I passed it on the weigh up at age 12) whereas now I'm a 12 on a good day (and this takes into account a trend I've noticed in the last few decades where sizes have become more generous, maybe to make people feel better about themselves ... I bet I'd be a 16 if they were the same). 

EVERYTHING goes right to the belly. Plenty of room to spare in there from where she got comfortable as a lateral lie.

I am 3 pounds away from my prepregnancy weight, my oldest is 29, youngest is 25...my sands have shifted.  You get a bit thicker in the mid section but I can wear a size 4 pant from Loft and Banana Republic. 

Pregnancy does take a toll on you, Karine may have stretchmarks and her boobs may hang a little lower, she might not be that hot Brazilian woman Pole navigated the Amazon to find. 

So, now Pole will have a wife a child, (or is it 2?) and has no job to support them financially.  Will he bring them all to the US and become a burden on the good people of Louisville KY or will they be living with Mom?

9 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

So, now Pole will have a wife a child, (or is it 2?) and has no job to support them financially.  Will he bring them all to the US and become a burden on the good people of Louisville KY or will they be living with Mom?

Neither. He'll go home for another wait n see re: immigration paperwork, and while he's home, Mother Pole will put it into his head that he needs to get a paternity test on the little tot, and we all know how much Pole loves , him a good Karine blood test! He'll find it's not his and go home, where Mother Pole can care for Pole because he's clearly broken somewhere.

• Love 9
8 minutes ago, gingerella said:

Neither. He'll go home for another wait n see re: immigration paperwork, and while he's home, Mother Pole will put it into his head that he needs to get a paternity test on the little tot, and we all know how much Pole loves , him a good Karine blood test! He'll find it's not his and go home, where Mother Pole can care for Pole because he's clearly broken somewhere.

Paul doesn't listen to sound advice, a blood test makes sense, going home alone makes sense therefore none of that will happen.  His mother has a nasty knot on her forehead from banging her head against the wall.  Karine is the smartest one of them all, she wins, well played Kreeny, well played indeed.

Edited by Baltimore Betty
Forgot one last snark.
  • Love 2
6 hours ago, Saje81 said:

I also continued to do CrossFit through my fifth month of pregnancy and earned my options trading licence at 6.5 months pregnant. Every pregnancy is different, but if she's finding it this hard to pull herself together now, just wait until the baby comes.

I have heard the maintaining your fitness program through your pregnancy (if possible) is really helpful with being able to rebound after. Is that accurate?  Rachel doesnt strike me as someone who was already hitting the gym pre-pregnancy (or during).

Edited by usernameG
  • Love 3
49 minutes ago, usernameG said:

I have heard the maintaining your fitness program through your pregnancy (if possible) is really helpful with being able to rebound after. Is that accurate?  Rachel doesnt strike me as someone who was already hitting the gym pre-pregnancy (or during).

It was for me.  I exercised as long as I could (I had to stop by 36 weeks because my ankles and feet were so swollen), but even then I walked around the neighborhood up until the day I gave birth.  I only gained 20 pounds so that made losing it really easy because half was gone after I had my giant 9 lb baby.  Needless to say, gaining less makes losing easy! (I think genetics help, too, and I got lucky).

• Love 3

I think some people believe the theory of eating for two, or are genetically predisposed to gaining if there not careful so a lot of people that should be careful let themselves go.. which Is what I think Rachel did it’s not the baby that made her eat it was just a good exscuse.. just my opinion. 

Edited by Mainer
  • Love 2
41 minutes ago, Mainer said:

I think some people believe the theory of eating for two, or are genetically predisposed to gaining if there not careful so a lot of people that should be careful let themselves go.. which Is what I think Rachel did it’s not the baby that made her eat it was just a good exscuse.. just my opinion. 

You know, the problem isn't really how much weight she gained, or how or when, but the fact that she is miserable about her weight now.  She says she was much smaller (whether she was actually a size 0 or not is imo irrelevant too) and wishes she were that small again.  We already know Rachel excels at whining, so I think it was stupid of me to wonder in that earlier post why she doesn't work on losing weight.  It's plain that she'd rather whine about *anything* than do something to fix it.  It just isn't fair that she can't fit into her Calvins!

• Love 17
3 minutes ago, Mothra said:

ou know, the problem isn't really how much weight she gained, or how or when, but the fact that she is miserable about her weight now.  She says she was much smaller (whether she was actually a size 0 or not is imo irrelevant too) and wishes she were that small again.  We already know Rachel excels at whining, so I think it was stupid of me to wonder in that earlier post why she doesn't work on losing weight.  It's plain that she'd rather whine about *anything* than do something to fix it.  It just isn't fair that she can't fit into her Calvins!

True, she’s quite the negative Nancy! She’s the only one bothered by her weight, and she’s really not that big in my eyes... but as much as she talks about it and whines and acts so insecure eventually Jon will see her in that same light, it’s like whatever you believe about yourself others will believe it too... if she was smart she’d convince him she’s pretty not fat... 

• Love 7

When I was pregnant some 12 years ago. I would hang out on a few pregnancy message boards and I was shocked at how many women seemed to find any excuse to binge ie I was craving a whole package of oreos and ice cream and ate then because that means the baby wanted them if I was craving them. Or, I used the wheelchair while at Walmart because I’M PREGNANT and deserve it.

My German mother in law gave me great advice when I told her I was pregnant. She said that pregnancy was a condition, but not an illness. Don’t treat it like one. It was liberating and empowering advice. I exercised moderately until 36 weeks....caught a cold and gave up then. :) But we lived I. The French Quarter and I walked everywhere and had a apartment on the 4th floor. Sure. I had some sciatica and pelvic pain, but kept moving.

Not sure if it all helped me lose the weight, but the medical consensus is that excercise during pregnancy really helps the baby endure the stress of labor. My doctor was amazed at how well my son “handled” labour, particularly since I was induced.

Given whst we have seen from Rachel, I can imagine she gave in to a lot of typical excuses to take it easy and eat whatever and whenever. 

I also noticed her weight gain post UK trip. I imagine she is probably an emotional eater. She is home, lonely, missing the love of her life, and probably turning to Doritos for comfort. 

And with all of that, she still has a bit of a figure and seems to be in a  healthy range. She may not be a skinny Minnie anymore, but she is still in a normal range.

Let’s not forget that her petite height, the camera, and her sweatshirts aren’t really helping her either.

• Love 9
10 hours ago, iwasish said:

Hazel was on a dating site looking for a man and posting pictures of herself all glammed up, she had someone there calling her a  her “ sexy bitch”  when she was leaving to meet Tarik.She only talked with Tarik for a couple weeks before he was on the hook to come meet her. Yeah Tarik’s no genius, but I doubt she came across as the  depressed mute we see in those two weeks. If her sister has a rich Japanese guy who wants Hazel I’ll bet she steps up her game to seal that deal. I think Hazel gave Tarik plenty of reason to think he would get more than a reluctant peck on the cheek in order to get him to make that long trip. Why she changed when he arrived I don’t know.... was he not what she expected, had she just gotten the word about the  rich guy and lost interest in average  Joe Tarik?

Tarik might have gotten more if he hadn't dragged a camera crew along to document her sin..

• Love 4

Re: hazel

I honestly think sending the old pictures of himself was his worst mistake, the look on her face when she saw him was the biggest let down... and when she said he looked “chubby” that was the nicest way she could kinda throw out there that she was let down... I think she was a lot MORE let down then she let on... she probably went to her best friend and was like “omg he’s not what I thought he was” and her friend probably told her “suck it up it’s not that bad” but she has a true discust towards him that’s shes trying to get past... I can’t imagine trying to force myself to be with someone I was totally unattracted to...

Edited by Mainer
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, usernameG said:

I’ve heard that too, and although I don’t have my CrossFit body anymore, there seems to be some truth to muscle memory. By the midway point in pregnancy, heavy lifting, burpees, rope climbs, push-ups, handstands, pull-ups, rowing sprints, double-unders etc are all basically off-limits so I walked and did light exercise instead. The weight did come off quickly after giving birth. My performance level is much lower than pre-baby because due to scheduling I can’t attend CrossFit anymore but like I said, muscle memory is real! I believe being fit pre-pregnancy helps, especially in my case, being 35/36 when I had my baby. 

And I agree - Rachel does not seem like a gym-goer at all. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Chickabiddy said:

When I was pregnant some 12 years ago. I would hang out on a few pregnancy message boards and I was shocked at how many women seemed to find any excuse to binge ie I was craving a whole package of oreos and ice cream and ate then because that means the baby wanted them if I was craving them. Or, I used the wheelchair while at Walmart because I’M PREGNANT and deserve it.

My German mother in law gave me great advice when I told her I was pregnant. She said that pregnancy was a condition, but not an illness. Don’t treat it like one. It was liberating and empowering advice. I exercised moderately until 36 weeks....caught a cold and gave up then. :) But we lived I. The French Quarter and I walked everywhere and had a apartment on the 4th floor. Sure. I had some sciatica and pelvic pain, but kept moving.

Not sure if it all helped me lose the weight, but the medical consensus is that excercise during pregnancy really helps the baby endure the stress of labor. My doctor was amazed at how well my son “handled” labour, particularly since I was induced.

Given whst we have seen from Rachel, I can imagine she gave in to a lot of typical excuses to take it easy and eat whatever and whenever. 

I also noticed her weight gain post UK trip. I imagine she is probably an emotional eater. She is home, lonely, missing the love of her life, and probably turning to Doritos for comfort. 

And with all of that, she still has a bit of a figure and seems to be in a  healthy range. She may not be a skinny Minnie anymore, but she is still in a normal range.

Let’s not forget that her petite height, the camera, and her sweatshirts aren’t really helping her either.

Your mother-in-law gave excellent advice. I had a very long labour and was induced too, and my daughter did very well; not showing signs of stress, etc. I never attributed it to being fit but it makes sense that it could have played a role. 

I really feel for Rachel. Yes she’s whiny, but she’s also a single, working parent of two kids and seems like she struggles with the blues. Feeling low-energy and emotional/convenience eating is a common issue for women in her situation, neither of which helps the body. 

• Love 7
3 minutes ago, Saje81 said:

Your mother-in-law gave excellent advice. I had a very long labour and was induced too, and my daughter did very well; not showing signs of stress, etc. I never attributed it to being fit but it makes sense that it could have played a role. 

I really feel for Rachel. Yes she’s whiny, but she’s also a single, working parent of two kids and seems like she struggles with the blues. Feeling low-energy and emotional/convenience eating is a common issue for women in her situation, neither of which helps the body. 

I absolutely agree with your whole post, and I do have sympathy for Rachel as a woman, and as a mother.

My main irritation with Rachel is her constant refrain of  “it’s not fair.”  Well and I do get irritated because she never seemed to put a hat, gloves or socks on baby Lucy in cold, blustery England. 

• Love 10
On 9/24/2018 at 5:02 PM, alegtostandon said:

Did anyone else catch that after Karina called the Dr (can a blood test tell how many 'weeks' pregnant you are?) 

The level of hCG in the blood (the hormone that makes a urine pg test positive) peaks around 11 wks then declines & levels off. It's most useful early in pregnancy to confirm a pregnancy is progressing, as the hCG doubles about every 48 hrs initially.

• Love 2
On 9/24/2018 at 10:04 AM, Lady Iris said:

Gawd, that was just so sad. I felt bad for her. Lugging that massive piece up those stairs knowing what she's walking into with Herr Doofus.

I had the opposite reaction, I'm loving every minute of this.  It's been a long time coming!

• Love 6
On 9/24/2018 at 8:50 PM, gingerella said:

I was revolted by the way Spetzel bit her bottom lip in the water when she was professing her lurve for Topeka.

I loved your post but please I must know who Spetzel and Topeka are...I obv have short term memory issues but do recall someone doing annoying lip biting....

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, noveltylibrary said:

I loved your post but please I must know who Spetzel and Topeka are...I obv have short term memory issues but do recall someone doing annoying lip biting....

Hazel and Tariq. 

• Love 3
On 9/25/2018 at 9:21 AM, Mrs. Hanson said:

Jesse really is full of himself:  Promoting himself to be such the gentleman to fly over and break up in person while talking about his "ethics and morals" or some such junk.  Dude, you were less than a gentleman every time we saw you, just finish your run with a phone call, block her number and email, erase her from all social media, send back all cards and letters she may send.

What and miss another trip to NY? Guaranteed the main reason was to hit up modeling agencies.

• Love 9

I understand wanting a green card and all but can Michael really see himself living with big Ang full time after all this? I think he'll be on the next plane home when he sees that trailer in the middle of nowhere that's far from the McMansion I'm sure he's pictured

• Love 7
2 hours ago, PamelaMaeSnap said:

This. Is. Brilliant. May I borrow it? I'll totes give you credit (fellow Marylander here!)

I would be honored!

Why aren't we having a Maryland contingency meet up/all things 90 day bar crawl?

On 9/25/2018 at 10:47 PM, magemaud said:

luggage schlepping

Her wedding dress must be have been really heavy, lol.

1 hour ago, suziespend said:

I understand wanting a green card and all but can Michael really see himself living with big Ang full time after all this? I think he'll be on the next plane home when he sees that trailer in the middle of nowhere that's far from the McMansion I'm sure he's pictured

You forgot about her indoor plumbing, that would be another bonus for Mah-chool.

• Love 3