Type keyword(s) to search

Season 2 Discussion

• Start Topic

9 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Why aren't we having a Maryland contingency meet up/all things 90 day bar crawl?

That would be awesome! I'm officially retired so I would be happy to drive to Baltimore ... Fells Point? Here in Gaithersburg there aren't quite as many good bars!

• Love 2
18 hours ago, Mothra said:

Once again, I don't see any pressure from the family for the American to marry their daughter (the previous one was Pole and Kreeny).  Her parents are *not* happy about Torgo's lack of religion ("will he be baptized?" timidly and hopefully from Mother Hazel) and otherwise seem to have no feeling about him at all.  There was no toadying, for sure.  I think her parents, like all parents, would like to see their daughter married to someone prosperous who will love her, but I don't see any effort at all on their part to push Hazel on Tarquin.

And I want to know more about her son.  How old was she when he was born?  Is there any chance at all that the baby was the result of rape?  That would explain a lot to me.

Hazel's parents started in on Tarik the day they met him, asking when might they expect a proposal. And in a TH, Tarik was like, "bruh, calm the F down, I just got here!"

• Love 4
6 minutes ago, eatsleep said:

Hazel's parents started in on Tarik the day they met him, asking when might they expect a proposal. And in a TH, Tarik was like, "bruh, calm the F down, I just got here!"

You're absolutely right.  I forgot all about that.  Thanks for reminding me.

• Love 2
On 9/24/2018 at 4:56 PM, ChiMama said:

And, does she realize in the U.S.A. "land of milk & honey" most middle-class women work part- or full-time AND manage the majority of child-rearing and household chores (unless they have a good husband, and Paul ain't it)? Very little laying around in bed for hours playing on your phone -- your ass is WORKING at one thing or another about 18 hrs / day.

Agreed, except I have to say that, since Paul appears to be the only person doing chores now, he can be counted on to help out, I believe.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, PamelaMaeSnap said:

That would be awesome! I'm officially retired so I would be happy to drive to Baltimore ... Fells Point? Here in Gaithersburg there aren't quite as many good bars!

I work in Columbia but hard to do a bar crawl there...Harbor East is best for our demographic.  Should we invite Mark the piano guy or maybe Danielle when she swings thru town stalking that on line guy that stood her up.

You can PM me and we can set a date, and open it up to all Marylanders.

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I work in Columbia but hard to do a bar crawl there...Harbor East is best for our demographic.  Should we invite Mark the piano guy or maybe Danielle when she swings thru town stalking that on line guy that stood her up.

You can PM me and we can set a date, and open it up to all Marylanders.

Haven't lived in Maryland for over 30 years, but was born and raised in the Baltimore area.  If you schedule something during the 2019 baseball season, we could combine a bar crawl with a baseball game.  LOL.

• Love 1
15 minutes ago, LGGirl said:

He hasn’t thought about the next step.  Or if he has, it’s bumming off Angela until he gets a green card and then he’s gone. 

Angela will come home from work one day and Michael will be riding Scottie and...

• Love 8
7 hours ago, noveltylibrary said:

I was revolted by the way Spetzel bit her bottom lip in the water when she was professing her lurve for Topeka.

She is playing the game and knew it was time to reel him in. USA beckons so what is a little tongue and possibly the Boom Boom Room?

I love you long time!

On 25.9.2018 at 10:11 PM, doyouevengohere said:

Alan met Kirlyam when she was like 12 and he was a young adult on his mission.   And I'm guessing he flew back and forth as she grew up to visit her family and remind her that God chose him for her.  So, their relationship begining was like seriously creepy.  They seem normal now, but she was still a child and he was an adult when he met and he started "seeing" her as a family friend.

So did Elvis Presley no body saw him as a creep. I think they are really cute together and 8 years is really not that huge of an age gap. 

2 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I will keep you in the loop, hon!  

Keep me in the loop too!  I'm in Maryland!

5 hours ago, PamelaMaeSnap said:

I'm up the road in Frederick!  Would love to have a Baltimore bar crawl with you all!

• Love 3
3 hours ago, LGGirl said:

I think all cares about is getting to America.   He hasn’t thought about the next step.  Or if he has, it’s bumming off Angela until he gets a green card and then he’s gone. 

I have a soft spot for Michael.  He seems like a sweet guy, and he's so honest (to the camera) about not wanting to be stuck in Nigeria that I find it endearing.  My spot isn't soft enough, though, for me not to want him to come to the US and experience life with Angela in her trailer and with her extended family.  He believes he is an entrepreneur and just needs the chance to get to America--oohh, his letdown is going to be awful, and I can't wait.  I sure do hope Angela doesn't drop him before the 90 Days.

• Love 3

I didn't realize Rachael was so huge until I saw her trying on dresses.  She really is quite overweight. No Rachael it's not because you had 2 babies, it's because you are eating more calories than you are burning.  Also, stop playing with your hair every 2 seconds.  Is that a nervous tic or something?

Angela: "I'm gonna have a black eye"

Michael: "A black guy?"

Me: "Hahahaha"

I do think Hazel may be falling for Tarek, and it was so nice to see her smile and have a wonderful time.  When she told him she loved him I went "awwww" and I don't think she would have said it unless she was feeling it.

Jon looks so much better with his beard trimmed.

Michael, telling your lover they've been like a Mother to you, is NOT very smart, especially when that lover is Angela.

22 minutes ago, Mothra said:

I have a soft spot for Michael.  He seems like a sweet guy, and he's so honest (to the camera) about not wanting to be stuck in Nigeria that I find it endearing.  My spot isn't soft enough, though, for me not to want him to come to the US and experience life with Angela in her trailer and with her extended family.  He believes he is an entrepreneur and just needs the chance to get to America--oohh, his letdown is going to be awful, and I can't wait.  I sure do hope Angela doesn't drop him before the 90 Days.

I do too.  He is so adorable to me!  Maybe he's just your average Nigerian scammer, but hopefully other than scamming Angela about loving her, he just wants the opportunity that he thinks America will give him.

• Love 4

Scammer or not, Michael has a nice, calm personality and he wants to work, which is more than I can say for DerAngela.  I wish we could trade her for Michael and call it an even swap.   He can come to the US and work and emulate Trump, and she can drink her days away in Lagos.

• Love 6
Just now, Floatingbison said:

Scammer or not, Michael has a nice, calm personality and he wants to work, which is more than I can say for DerAngela.  I wish we could trade her for Michael and call it an even swap.   He can come to the US and work and emulate Trump, and she can drink her days away in Lagos.

Right?  

He's got the sweetest face and gentle way about him.  The accent is adorable.  I seriously get why Angela fell for him.

• Love 2
On 9/23/2018 at 10:40 PM, HappyDancex2 said:

Coming in a future episode babe.  More time to work on yourself babe

Every week I think Big Ang can't surprise me any more and she delivers each time.  Whether it's the fry level of her hair or the exposure level of her backless tops and plunging boob wranglers she is a truly a TLC gift that keeps on giving.  In this 2 weeks of filming she is getting more wrinkled and dried out like fruit leather and Michael has aged 18 years.

And that cake.  Yikes that cake.   I'm surprised she just didn't dip her paw in it and stuff it in her maw like a big bear.   I am horrified.   But then I had to imagine her putting frosting somewhere in one of michael's parts or cracks and I had to run screaming from the room.

There was no Roni here tonight.

I think she was referring to putting in one of her own orifices, for his er...enjoyment.  There, now try to eat dinner.

• Love 9

I like Michael.  He's got a nice, drivable car, which is probably not a common thing in Lagos.  He knows that DerAngela is unstable and knows not to push her buttons or escalate her drama.  He's honest about his intentions and long term goal:  he wants to come to the US to be a businessman.   I think he would even stick with DerAngela if she got with the program, but she's just too crazy for that to work, so she'll have yet another failure to add to her resume shortly.

Edited by Floatingbison
  • Love 2
35 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

I like Michael.  He's got a nice, drivable car, which is probably not a common thing in Lagos.  He knows that DerAngela is unstable and knows not to push her buttons or escalate her drama.  He's honest about his intentions and long term goal:  he wants to come to the US to be a businessman.   I think he would even stick with DerAngela if she got with the program, but she's just too crazy for that to work, so she'll have yet another failure to add to her resume shortly.

I see Michael doing a midnight-runner as soon as Angela is snoring away in the double-wide.  He'll have all his personal belongings bundled up under his arm as he escapes, commando-style through the back 40.  Dude seems pretty resourceful, so I imagine he would depend on the kindness of strangers for the first couple of months before he got his business empire going.

However, I wouldn't put it past Angela to confiscate his passport and keep it tucked under her boob for safekeeping.  "You don't need no passport Mah-kill.  You're all mine now, and we ain't never leaving this here town.  Now, go cook me dinner like a good boy.  If you want to touch your passport, you know what you gotta do Mah-kill:  make momma happy"

• Love 18

Oh big Ang!! Go back to your cockroach buddies in the doublewide and leave this Nigerian in Nigeria... she digs that hole deeper every episode! 

23 minutes ago, Horrified said:

However, I wouldn't put it past Angela to confiscate his passport and keep it tucked under her boob for safekeeping.  "You don't need no passport Mah-kill.  You're all mine now, and we ain't never leaving this here town.  Now, go cook me dinner like a good boy.  If you want to touch your passport, you know what you gotta do Mah-kill:  make momma happy"

Oh boy! I just got a visual and pictured this all playing out... I’m gonna have nightmares now, thanks for that...ugh!  

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Lets do this, Maryland Chapter of All Things 90 Day.  It sort of sounds like an AA meeting.

Ha, YES!  Especially since with all of my wine drinking lately I could probably use an AA meeting.  As long as we're drinking.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Eldemarge said:

I can't wait to see what tank top/hat combo Tarik chooses from the Elmer Fudd Collection to wear at the reunion.

Not to mention the stupid shit that will come out of his mouth, he acts like an idiot

• Love 2
54 minutes ago, Mainer said:

Not to mention the stupid shit that will come out of his mouth, he acts like an idiot

From his weird expressions it always seems to me he's very aware of the cameras & trying to 'act funny', typically in response to Hazel being aloof.  I can imagine how much he'll ramp up his performance for a Tell All.

• Love 7
16 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Lets do this, Maryland Chapter of All Things 90 Day.  It sort of sounds like an AA meeting.

As another poster suggested, you have to invote Mark. Then you call all "make party"

• Love 2
On 9/27/2018 at 2:46 PM, Baltimore Betty said:

I will keep you in the loop, hon!  

N. Silver Spring here, I mean, heah (to give my props to my hometown of Boston), and work in Bethesda. 

____

21 HOURS AGO, MOTHRA SAID:

I have a soft spot for Michael.  He seems like a sweet guy...

_______

He has a cute baby face and unflappable personality. But he's a man with a plan. He'd dump the Angelasaurus when he got to GA.

Edited by Tuneful
  • Love 3
21 hours ago, Floatingbison said:

I hope Michael gets to go to Georgia.  He'll start a small business and by the time he's 35 he'll have a chain of dry cleaners or convenience stores or what have you and he'll be able to leave DerAngela in his rear view mirror.

I could see him running a chain of bulk merchandise stores. Too bad the name BJ's Wholesale is already taken.

• Love 6

They should start a new dating site called I DID THE BJ, they can specialize in foreigners trying to make it to America and perverts from America that are looking for a girl/boy about half there age or less... 

• Love 3
On 9/27/2018 at 1:58 PM, vimsa3 said:

So did Elvis Presley no body saw him as a creep. I think they are really cute together and 8 years is really not that huge of an age gap. 

I thought it was creepy.  I could never understand why Pricilla’s dad ever allowed her to go off with him.  

• Love 7
5 minutes ago, LGGirl said:

I thought it was creepy.  I could never understand why Pricilla’s dad ever allowed her to go off with him.  

He probably got a look at Elvis' bank statement.

• Love 8
On 9/24/2018 at 10:13 PM, Mainer said:

On another note: Jesse omg... I actually feel bad for Darci, she’s dumb in a dumb way, she’s really lacking the intelligence to see him for what he is, she has her own issues and may never figure them out, but HE...HE, knows exactly what he’s doing and gets off on hurting woman and breaking down an already broken woman, he’s calculated and he knows how to hide his insecurities making her believe he really is something great! She is too dumb to realize just how rotten and ugly this man is, she sees the signs, feels something isn’t right but tries to hope for the best hoping he will see she’s worth something and hopes he really does have true feeling for her, and the he never has, he saw her weakness, he prayed on her and it and used her as a tool to lift him up, it feeds his EGO! It’s like giving him oxygen when she cries, or begs for love, he lives for it, and THATS WHY he HAD to fly out there for one more refill, he wanted to see her broken it makes him think he must be important and god like it fuels his fire, it’s sick!! He is as cold as ice on the inside and he plays it so well, I see him as one of those men running a religious cult breaking people down to worship his perfectness while he tears them to shreds and they worship him.! He sickens me!  And I’ll mention the forehead once again, it’s the size of a dry erase board! He will end up with some bad karma for this, Darci has issues but NO woman deserves what he dishes out... 

Mainer, love love this post. Please give us an example of what you'd say to Jesse at the park after one of his little sanctimonious platitudes - prelude to break up.

• Love 3
23 minutes ago, Rt66vintage said:

On 9/24/2018 at 11:13 PM, Mainer said:

On another note: Jesse omg... I actually feel bad for Darci, she’s dumb in a dumb way, she’s really lacking the intelligence to see him for what he is, she has her own issues and may never figure them out, but HE...HE, knows exactly what he’s doing and gets off on hurting woman and breaking down an already broken woman, he’s calculated and he knows how to hide his insecurities making her believe he really is something great! She is too dumb to realize just how rotten and ugly this man is, she sees the signs, feels something isn’t right but tries to hope for the best hoping he will see she’s worth something and hopes he really does have true feeling for her, and the he never has, he saw her weakness, he prayed on her and it and used her as a tool to lift him up, it feeds his EGO! It’s like giving him oxygen when she cries, or begs for love, he lives for it, and THATS WHY he HAD to fly out there for one more refill, he wanted to see her broken it makes him think he must be important and god like it fuels his fire, it’s sick!! He is as cold as ice on the inside and he plays it so well, I see him as one of those men running a religious cult breaking people down to worship his perfectness while he tears them to shreds and they worship him.! He sickens me!  And I’ll mention the forehead once again, it’s the size of a dry erase board! He will end up with some bad karma for this, Darci has issues but NO woman deserves what he dishes out... 

Mainer, love love this post. Please give us an example of what you'd say to Jesse at the park after one of his little sanctimonious platitudes - prelude to break up.

That’s tuff... because the best response you can give a man like Jesse is NO RESPONSE, he lives for the reaction, even if you called him every  name in the book or attacked his manhood he would interpret that as “she loves me, and she will never find a man as great”... I wish Darci had the self control to not react to his BS.. so if I were her and he broke up with me, I’d play it a non chalant as possible like it didn’t even effect me.. THAT WOULD FUCK WITH HIM, bad! And then I would EXPOSE EXPOSE EXPOSE, any text he sent anything he said I’d post it for all to see and make him look like the chaser, and I wouldn’t respond to him at all.. it would eat him alive for the rest of his life that to think any woman didn’t beg for his majestic self...  that’s all I got! ? but thanks for the liking wasn’t sure who would agree with that post as there’s a lot of Darci haters, I’m one that isn’t a big fan but when he decided to fly back for the break up I then saw his true colors and realized that poor Darci really lacks self control in his twisted antics of mind fuck.. it’s unfortunate and hard to watch

• Love 10
12 minutes ago, Mainer said:

That’s tuff... because the best response you can give a man like Jesse is NO RESPONSE, he lives for the reaction, even if you called him every  name in the book or attacked his manhood he would interpret that as “she loves me, and she will never find a man as great”... I wish Darci had the self control to not react to his BS.. so if I were her and he broke up with me, I’d play it a non chalant as possible like it didn’t even effect me.. THAT WOULD FUCK WITH HIM, bad! And then I would EXPOSE EXPOSE EXPOSE, any text he sent anything he said I’d post it for all to see and make him look like the chaser, and I wouldn’t respond to him at all.. it would eat him alive for the rest of his life that to think any woman didn’t beg for his majestic self...  that’s all I got! ? but thanks for the liking wasn’t sure who would agree with that post as there’s a lot of Darci haters, I’m one that isn’t a big fan but when he decided to fly back for the break up I then saw his true colors and realized that poor Darci really lacks self control in his twisted antics of mind fuck.. it’s unfortunate and hard to watch

I full support your reaction. I worked for a raging narcissist and he used to pull me in his office to find out what people were saying about him. So I would say "nothing" just to mess with his head. 

• Love 6