Type keyword(s) to search

Season 2 Discussion

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Ricky: Me and Melissa only ate together. That's all. 

Ximena: Oh, did you eat each other, too? lololol

I love me some Ximena!

And then he actually says yes because he didn't totally understand her. HAHA! And then luckily for him her reaction caused him to ask her to repeat herself.

1 hour ago, usernameG said:

This! LOL

Jesse flying back to dump Darcy is just cruel. Am I the only one that is a bit giddy to watch him dump her? We all know how it will play out too....he will bring up the "incident", tell her whats wrong with her and how she needs to work on herself.  I don't even have any sympathy for her. All the signs are there. Darcy is a pathetic, sad woman.  Jesse is a gaslighting narcissist who is just cruel. He's still young. One day karma will come around to him.

We better seat a breakup next episode.  So do we think we'll see her carrying all this luggage to the park?? Sounds like he has no intentions of telling her where he's staying.  HA!!!!

46 minutes ago, juicyfruit said:

I couldn't figure out what was going on under that mustard-yellow top.  I am assuming a lace bra maybe?  It looked all lumpy and like her breasts were squished in a weird way.

That was really distracting. I assume a fancy lacy bra. 

• Love 1
13 hours ago, Adeejay said:

I highly doubt a rich Japanese man would marry a poor, Filipina, single mom.  If Tarik falls for that then he is stupider than he looks. 

I missed some of this conversation. Was Hazel saying her sister had a specific Japanese man in mind for her to marry? Or was her sister saying she generally thinks Hazel should consider Japanese men for a potential husband.

If it's the latter, EWWWWWW. Sounds almost like a thinly veiled racist jab. He should have said, "Fuck you, then marry one." 

Sorry but that wedding dress Rachel tried on was frump city. She's so clueless. She could look really nice (and more confident) in a shorter, playful little cocktail dress in a bold color. 

Darcey needs to slow down bc she's only a couple of CCs away from full blown Jocelyn Wildenstein.

the-crazy-life-of-billionaire-socialite-jocelyn-wildenstein.jpg

Edited by eatsleep
  • Love 16
12 hours ago, charmed1 said:

How old is Darcey’s dentist? He has the same haircut as BH 90210’s number one nemesis, John Sears. 

The Karine pregnancy speculation makes me think of the Mormon, Hilary Swank look-a-like who brought back the girl from Russia. Old girl couldn’t even pretend that baby belonged to Hilary Swank.

The Mormon, Hilary Swank lookalike, couldn't possibly be fooled.  That baby...definitely bi-racial.  Pole,  be careful. haha

• Love 5
40 minutes ago, CoachWristletJen said:

Strippers tend to dress like they're always ready to peel their clothing off even when they have zero intention of doing so.

There are some photos on the Marta/Daya thread of her wearing her “risky” (at least by Milwaukee standards) stripper ware which looks like she sewed them herself. 

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, magemaud said:

There are some photos on the Marta/Daya thread of her wearing her “risky” (at least by Milwaukee standards) stripper ware which looks like she sewed them herself. 

Oh, good gravy.  I just went and looked.  Is that what passes for sexy lately? 

• Love 2
12 minutes ago, gunderda said:

And then he actually says yes because he didn't totally understand her. HAHA! And then luckily for him her reaction caused him to ask her to repeat herself.

He has a certain blank expression he uses when he's not understanding her Spanish and calculating whether or not he can just fake his way through or whether he'll have to ask.  

I'm not a fluent Spanish speaker by any means, but I keep hearing him mismatching the gender of nouns and adjectives and it just grates on me, so I admit that when his technique of "listen and nod and maybe it will be ok" fails floridly I kind of am amused.  Though of course his language efforts are 195x that of most other USAn fi(n)ances and fi(n)ancees.  

• Love 5

Rachel is lucky she's semi-attractive and semi-literate because otherwise she's just another Danielle blubbering crybaby. Danielle's scenes I found so incredibly watchable, not so much with our current crybaby, who's getting on my last nerve. I think she has some type of Tourette's, as did Danielle with her lip/mouth twitching. 

I was so disappointed to see Grangela with the same pink saggy WM swimsuit top AGAIN, but then she came out strutting in heels & SHORTS! OMG, can this get any better? 

• Love 10
10 hours ago, RedBagWithMakeup said:

And what was with him smacking her in the face with her duffel bag when they were in the car?

I died when she said, "you gave me a black eye" and he said, "black guy, what black guy".  They are two people who share a common language and yet are continually lost in translation.  He doesn't understand half of what she says.  But then, neither do I.  His life is Nigeria did not look so horrible to me.  There is worse poverty.  Ask Hazel.  Yet he seems desperate to leave Nigeria.  It is more than ambition. Something stinks.

I also thought it was funny when Ximena said, "did you eat and then eat each other" and Ricky answered "yes." Ximena is quick.  I like her.  Too smart and upfront for Ricardo.  You just know he fantasizes about Melissa when he has sex with Ximena.

• Love 15

Angela's fashion choice get worse each week.

Rachel may not be a size zero any more, but she's not 300 pounds, either.  If she stopped wearing such frumpy clothing, I think she'd look quite attractive and cute.  Since it is her second wedding, she should forego the large white dress and find something stylish and affordable that she can wear on other occasions, too.

So Karine's baby will be Paul's (whether it is or not) and now she can count on 18 years of financial support.  I think that must have been her mission because she is clearly disgusted by Paul and was even at the wedding.

I hope sour-faced Hazel doesn't end up in the USA.  I couldn't imagine her taking care of Tarik's autistic daughter.

• Love 6

I looked up "Rachel Bear" on linkedin and found a (very basic) profile for that name in Albuquerque, NM. The occupation listed was "Accounting Professional." That's it -- no place of employment, no work or education history, no profile pic. It could be her, I guess.

I think Rachel is a fool for marrying this person. There is no guarantee that he will ever be allowed to live in the US legally, and she won't be able to move to the UK without leaving something behind (her precious cats... oh, and her older daughter). Most people would see the futility of this and pull back on the relationship, but not this idiot. She's charging full steam ahead and spending money she doesn't have to try to bring this guy over. She is so incredibly selfish and self-centered. Wahhhhh, life is so unfair, waaaaaah. She cries more than her kid does. No sympathy. I hope he never gets to immigrate here, they are forced to live apart, and it all fails. They annoy me.

There is so much editor manipulation with all things Paul and Karine that I just don't care anymore. The fact that she was pregnant has been known for ages. I'm sure that all of the scenes we saw last night were re-created for tv. As others have pointed out, Karine looks to be much further along than just 4-5 weeks. I pity their child.

Michael was literally on his hands and knees begging Angela to take him back last night. This man is to be pitied. His life in Nigeria must be that awful. He didn't even flinch when explaining to the cameras that if he let her and his shot to come to the States slip away, all his efforts would be for nothing. He's another Hazel.

Speaking of Hazel, I don't know what Tarik even sees in this dead fish of a person. She acts like she's drugged half the time, there is no energy there.

I don't care about Marta and Daya. He doesn't seem to be serious about her, or even using her to come to the US like the others. I think Marta is trying to make the relationship appear to be more serious than it actually is, probably just to get on this show.

Ricky is a sleazy slimeball scuzzbucket. Ximena did herself no favors when she came slinking back to the table after stomping off. This isn't a husband of 40 years that you are demanding explanations from. This is a guy you talked to online and that you met a few days ago. Just move the hell on and leave! Of course, we wouldn't have a show if people did what they are supposed to do and break things off.

• Love 15
12 minutes ago, lucy711 said:

So Karine's baby will be Paul's (whether it is or not) and now she can count on 18 years of financial support.  I think that must have been her mission because she is clearly disgusted by Paul and was even at the wedding.

I don't think she can count on much. If Paul decides to leave her and not provide for the child, she would have to file a lawsuit for child support in Kentucky. To actually obtain child support, she would be required to prove that Paul is actually the child's biological father.

• Love 3

Flock-of-Seagulls wanna-be Jesse gets to accomplish 2 things by coming to NY:  

1-he gets to humiliate Darcey in person, on camera, while trying to appear to be the good guy, doing the right thing (um, that would be a big nope)

2-Free trip to the big apple!  Remember when he first came to NY, he wanted Darcey to show him around.  He kept asking her what everything was, and she kept responding with questions about her makeup, and asking him when he was going to propose.  Now?  Now?  No, I mean now????

He gets to have his NY cake and eat it too.  Free tourist trip and a gaslight, all in one fun-filled trip!

Note to Jesse:  If you really are trying to be "the good guy", then for heaven's sake, give her a small clue as to why you are coming.

Edited by Sterling
  • Love 14
1 minute ago, hookedontv said:

Angryla/Mykal: WTF is that boob tattoo? It may have started up on her chest but dry, sun damaged 65 year old (lol, 52 year old?) skin just sags.

Gosh, I hope I don't look that bad when I'm 65.  Oh wait, she's only 52.  Which I. Cannot. Believe.

• Love 12
13 hours ago, Toaster Strudel said:

Normally I don't care for High Definition TV technology, but I'd wager that many viewers that have seen Georgia Ass' desiccated grimace in all her raisin glory have been inspired to stop smoking cold turkey.

Toaster Strudel I think you are on to something. I think that the American Cancer Society (both skin and lung) could use Angela. Think of the possibilities. Angela on cigarette packs, or a sun care ad?

• Love 11

A lot of retailers are now selling simple, elegant wedding dresses online.  There are really nice lace ones from Kiyonna, in plus sizes, for under $300!  It kills me when the 90 Day Fiancees insist on big weddings with all the trimmings when they can't afford it and, in Rachel's case, none of her guests can be there anyway!  You can renew your vows in 5 years with a bigger wedding, if you last that long.  

• Love 15
6 hours ago, trimthatfat said:

And I think it was really weird she’d go dress shopping and not even let the consultant in to see how the dresses fit. She just wanted to whine and waste everyone’s time. TLC tweeted that her friend was also confused about Rachel’s behavior during the try-ons.

This was really weird to me too. I mean, I GET it. When I was a few months in from birthing #2 I wouldn't have felt great about my body, but damn girl.  You couldn't even take 2 minutes to remove your blank spanx tank top or whatever the hell that was.  And when she does try on a dress and finds out its $750 and she can't afford that because they live paycheck to paycheck? One, that's not particularly expensive from a wedding dress, and two, where did you imagine you were going Goodwill? You walked into a dress shop. The seething coming from the salesclerk. Maybe the store got a little TLC money out of it but she certainly made it clear she was missing out on commission!

• Love 8
13 hours ago, TrininisaScorp said:

Who gets medical test information over a cell phone?!  Imma call bullshit on that.  Plus, the person on the line didn't even sound like the doctor from the clip we saw.  I call shenanigans!  IMO Karine KNEW she was pregnant and she got a friend to call (conveniently) as she is with Paul to share.  4-5 weeks is utter and complete bullshit. She was pregnant before he got there.  And, I would feel bad for the sucker in this mess, but with Paul?  Nah.  Fuck that guy.  Deal with your life now, dude.

I did receive the results of my blood test for pregnancy over the phone. I had to call them (after an hour, I think-29 years ago)

• Love 1
54 minutes ago, Morgalisa said:

I died when she said, "you gave me a black eye" and he said, "black guy, what black guy".  They are two people who share a common language and yet are continually lost in translation.  He doesn't understand half of what she says.  But then, neither do I.  His life is Nigeria did not look so horrible to me.  There is worse poverty.  Ask Hazel.  Yet he seems desperate to leave Nigeria.  It is more than ambition. Something stinks.

IDK, I find a lot of manipulative West African men to act the same way, even when they are legal US residents or citizens. If they want a job, a house, an apartment, a date, whatever. It's this very obvious song and dance they do that consists of groveling, flirting, asking you to bend the rules for them and all the while still maintaining an air of self importance. (This is not a generalization about al or most West African people; it's just an observation of shady ones on the come up). 

Edited by eatsleep
  • Love 3

Let me get this straight. Pole has a complex that makes him incredibly suspicious and anxious about his girlfriends being knocked up by other dudes. And he doesn't trust Karine to even "like" a guy's summer vacation Facebook status without immediately accusing her of infidelity.

She gets fatter while he's away and fatter while he's there and then, 2 months later, she claims to be only 4-5 weeks pregnant.

And he just says "Cool, I want to be part of this baby's life and this makes me want to work harder at the marriage." 

Where's Psycho Arsonist Paul? I want to see Psycho Paul figure out he's been cuckolded again.

• Love 12
1 hour ago, LGGirl said:

I don’t see Anfisa being broke for long.  She will land on her feet.  

Anfisa already has six figures in the bank, or I miss my guess.

19 minutes ago, Nancybeth said:

A lot of retailers are now selling simple, elegant wedding dresses online.  There are really nice lace ones from Kiyonna, in plus sizes, for under $300!  It kills me when the 90 Day Fiancees insist on big weddings with all the trimmings when they can't afford it and, in Rachel's case, none of her guests can be there anyway!  You can renew your vows in 5 years with a bigger wedding, if you last that long.  

I just literally spent 5 minutes on Mod Cloth and found the following, which would probably look lovely on Rachel (at least if she showers and drags a brush through her hair)

10093675_emily_and_fin_keener_postures_midi_dress_burgundy_MAIN.thumb.jpg.deeb1c74c7d95f68f744d523ee5da49e.jpg

10075370_chi_chi_london_gilded_grace_lace_dress_emerald_MAIN.jpg

10100744_collectif_x_mc_rosette_radiance_a-line_dress_in_ivory_cream_MAIN.jpg

10095039_WHT_MAIN.jpg

10102698_fabulous_fit_and_flare_dress_with_pockets_white_MAIN.jpg

• Love 19
15 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

Hazel, if that rich Japanese dude exists, dump Tarik and marry him. 

Did I miss this? Was there talk of a Japanese dude? Was it in the "Coming Up Next Week" segment (I fast forward through those).

Life for her married to Tarik isn't going to be great. But life in Japan would be hard for a young Filipina too. Don't get me wrong, I love visiting Japan. And a lot of Filipinos aspire to live and work there. But it's a pretty closed/racist society where she wouldn't speak the language and would be looked down upon as a darker skinned, inferior Asian/Filipina.  And any Japanese guy who marries a poor Filipina is probably going to have his own, um, "issues" that could make Tarik look like a wonderful catch. 

Edited by gavinmac
  • Love 13
13 minutes ago, gavinmac said:

Did I miss this? Was there talk of a Japanese dude? Was it in the "Coming Up Next Week" segment (I fast forward through those).

Life for her married to Tarik isn't going to be great. But life in Japan would be hard for a young Filipina too. Don't get me wrong, I love visiting Japan. And a lot of Filipinos aspire to live and work there. But it's a pretty closed/racist society where she wouldn't speak the language and would be looked down upon as a darker skinned, inferior Asian/Filipina.  And Ja apanese guy who marries a poor Filipina is probably going to have his own, um, "issues" that could make Tarik look like a wonderful catch. 

No it was on last night's episode; she just casually informed Tarik that her sister wants her to marry a Japanese man who may be rich. And I cannot figure out if she meant a specific man her sister knows or if it was just a general preference on her sister's part. IDK, do Japanese men fetishize catatonic looking Filipino women who sell themselves into marriage? 

14 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Anfisa already has six figures in the bank, or I miss my guess.

I just literally spent 5 minutes on Mod Cloth and found the following, which would probably look lovely on Rachel (at least if she showers and drags a brush through her hair)

10093675_emily_and_fin_keener_postures_midi_dress_burgundy_MAIN.thumb.jpg.deeb1c74c7d95f68f744d523ee5da49e.jpg

10075370_chi_chi_london_gilded_grace_lace_dress_emerald_MAIN.jpg

10100744_collectif_x_mc_rosette_radiance_a-line_dress_in_ivory_cream_MAIN.jpg

10095039_WHT_MAIN.jpg

10102698_fabulous_fit_and_flare_dress_with_pockets_white_MAIN.jpg

But Rachel is thick around the waist. It will be a little harder than that ^^^ to find a flattering dress for her.

Edited by eatsleep

Is it me or does Marta just seem dumb? She's slow, right? 

She's a reasonably attractive 30 year old (or so she says) American woman, and she can probably get a normal American guy her age (the stripper drawback notwithstanding).   What does she even see in this make up wearing Algerian green card hunter who doesn't speak English?

• Love 6
1 minute ago, gavinmac said:

She's a reasonably attractive 30 year old (or so she says) American woman, and she can probably get a normal American guy her age (the stripper drawback notwithstanding).   What does she even see in this make up wearing Algerian green card hunter who doesn't speak English?

Yeah. Anyone know how ethnically diverse Milwaukee is? I think many strippers are cynical and jaded about men, tho. Disgusted by, no longer sexually attracted, to, etc. She might want one from a place where she thinks they haven't been defouled...

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, gavinmac said:

You ... fast forward ... through those?  I'm sorry, your visa to the 90 days snark is in danger of being denied.  How will we marry?

• Love 10
4 minutes ago, gavinmac said:

Yeah, I couldn't tell if she and her daughter shared a room or if her own bedroom was outfitted the way an 9 year old girl's room would be. The decor was hella childish.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, PinkFlamingo said:

Not sure of her actual job but here are some good options for her:

1. Seat filler at funerals (to set the mood).

2. Health care worker whose job it is to break bad news to patients.

3. Sobby romantic movie reviewer. 

4.  High school guidance counselor that helps students on a path toward making good life decisions. Wait no, not that. 

5.  Comedian. Wait no... 

6.  A costumed character spreading joy at a theme park. Ok again no...

Hamster Trainer

Doggy Doo picker upper

Wallpaper licker

• Love 4
Just now, gavinmac said:

What does she even see in this make up wearing Algerian green card hunter who doesn't speak English?

There aren't many men charming enough to signal the end of a video-call like this:

giphy.gif

• Love 10
6 minutes ago, sconstant said:

You ... fast forward ... through those?  I'm sorry, your visa to the 90 days snark is in danger of being denied.  How will we marry?

Seeing the Coming Up Next Week segments spoils it for me.

I don't even watch move previews or TV commercials for upcoming movies I may want to see. I just close my eyes and say "nananananana" for thirty seconds.

8 minutes ago, eatsleep said:

Yeah. Anyone know how ethnically diverse Milwaukee is? I think many strippers are cynical and jaded about men, tho. Disgusted by, no longer sexually attracted, to, etc. She might want one from a place where she thinks they haven't been defouled...

That occurred to me. She spends her job with men who are groping her, propositioning her, asking her out, insulting her, debasing her, professing their love for her, touching themselves in front of her, leaving stalker notes or her car, etc.  (I'm assuming that's what life as a stripper is like).

I could see her not wanting to date any man who lives in her city or who she has ever met in real life.

• Love 4

How come none of the couples have brought up the whole "sponsor issue" on the season?  Or is that something saved for when they advance to the original "90 Day Fiancé" series?  I can't see one of these American's making enough to be able to cover that support for 10 years thing. 

Oh and I too have been trying to figure out what Angela's chest tattoo is of, I know she has a "Michael" tattoo on the top of her left wrist though.

• Love 2

Another job for Rachel would be ventriloquist dummy. Girl doesn't open her mouth when she speaks!

This show is the best thing on television. Every time they change to a new couple without exception I say aloud: "Oh jesus, here we go. These two." Then I settle down to be entertained.

I think Marta hates men basically. She is literally picking the most distant, far away, unavailable, angry, man she can then taunts him with her stripper job and her cross necklaces. (Please don't get me wrong no judging on either side, she literally taunts him to the point of hanging on up her yet still sees a future? Bizarro). 

That baby aint Poles. I hope he sticks around selling mosquito netting and body condoms for the poop water to gringos at the boat docks until he can get a DNA test. 

• Love 18

So I can't stop wondering about Rachel's friend's eye makeup. Do they sell jet black eye shadow or did she spend the time to draw eyeliner on line by line until it covered the entire eyelid? Or did she use permanent marker? I mean what the hell was that? It wasn't even a goth look. She could have done the whole face goth style and it still would have looked better and more normal. 

Add in the angry looking dress attendant and I swear they are messing with us with joke extras on this show. 

Edited by PinkFlamingo
  • Love 11
1 hour ago, shockermolar said:

This was really weird to me too. I mean, I GET it. When I was a few months in from birthing #2 I wouldn't have felt great about my body, but damn girl.  You couldn't even take 2 minutes to remove your blank spanx tank top or whatever the hell that was.  And when she does try on a dress and finds out its $750 and she can't afford that because they live paycheck to paycheck? One, that's not particularly expensive from a wedding dress, and two, where did you imagine you were going Goodwill? You walked into a dress shop. The seething coming from the salesclerk. Maybe the store got a little TLC money out of it but she certainly made it clear she was missing out on commission!

I get it, too. It sucks to not feel great about your body...if she really went from a size 0 to plus size after having Lucy, I imagine that change has been jarring. She didn’t understand though that consultants like to see the dresses on clients so they can make other recommendations or suggestions if something isn’t flattering. And her friend is awkwardly standing there staring at the curtain. 

$750 for a wedding dress is a huge bargain, too. If she knew she had limited money for a dress, she should have expressed this. Or she could have gone online like a lot of brides on a budget do and found something on Amazon for under $100.

• Love 2
18 minutes ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

Another job for Rachel would be ventriloquist dummy. Girl doesn't open her mouth when she speaks!

This show is the best thing on television. Every time they change to a new couple without exception I say aloud: "Oh jesus, here we go. These two." Then I settle down to be entertained.

This is me every Sunday night folding laundry yelling at the tv ? “oh, not these dickheads” every time. My husbands always laughs at the names I use. I have to meekly tell him that someone else on the ptv board thought of it.

• Love 8

Was anyone else bothered by Ximena going into a public bathroom with barefeet??  It distracted me for the rest of the show because I kept picturing her crawling into bed with those gross public bathroom filthy feet. Shades of Britney during her crazy period.

• Love 13
15 minutes ago, Owwwww ma leg said:

This is me every Sunday night folding laundry yelling at the tv ? “oh, not these dickheads” every time. My husbands always laughs at the names I use. I have to meekly tell him that someone else on the ptv board thought of it.

hahaha FLOVE your screenname! Yes! Every time!!! 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, eatsleep said:

No it was on last night's episode; she just casually informed Tarik that her sister wants her to marry a Japanese man who may be rich. And I cannot figure out if she meant a specific man her sister knows or if it was just a general preference on her sister's part. IDK, do Japanese men fetishize catatonic looking Filipino women who sell themselves into marriage? 

But Rachel is thick around the waist. It will be a little harder than that ^^^ to find a flattering dress for her.

Ok, thanks. I've spent a lot of time in Southeast Asia and have dated younger, impoverished Asian women.

"My family wants to me to marry this other guy" is not an uncommon thing for them to say. Sometimes it's true, there may be another suitor in the picture that the parents prefer (maybe he's richer, he's whiter, etc.)  The woman who uses this line might just honestly be telling her beau that there is a potential snag in the relationship they may need to overcome - parental or family reservations.

But sometimes, I think these women say "My family wants me to marry X" as a ploy. Mr. X may not exist at all.

The impoverished Southeast Asian woman with no real leverage just wants the American guy to think she has options and that he has competition.

She knows he's going back to the USA soon. She wants a commitment, a proposal, now. 

And what better way is there to get a schmuck like Tarik to commit to immediately buying your 2003 Ford Escort than by telling him "Make up your mind, I've got another guy coming to look at the car in an hour and he's REALLY interested."

• Love 20
14 hours ago, TrininisaScorp said:

I finally figured out why I can't with Rachel:  She's such a Debbie Downer "me me me" type.  She has a not terrible life with 2 healthy kids and a roof over her head, and she's so Eeyore about everything.  "I love that my kids are here together...but...**whomp whomp** I wish I was in the UK with Punchy McPuncherson."  Her self esteem issues are understandable, but, damn, she isn't "crane lift out of house" big....she can change her diet and workout a bit, and be fine.  If John wanted a blonde, blue eye Gisele looking chick and she has concerns about that, they should have discussed THAT in the UK.   Also, I feel like the US government is gonna frown upon 60 convictions for fighting including 1 that includes hurting someone permanently.  BUT.  I still think crawling Lucy is the sweetest thing ever!

Exactly this!

6 hours ago, snarkish said:

Anyone else notice that Rachel said she was "home for a few months" but baby Lucy only appeared maybe a month older?

Yes.

I miss the old seasons of this show when there were couples who actually had met and knew each other. These are now all just a bunch of scammers looking for a green card and a sucker with money. 

• Love 10
4 hours ago, islandgal140 said:

Anyone notice that when Darcy was seated on the train, they showed a full body shot and she was wearing comfy black bedazzled open toed slides? Why didn't she wear those to lug all that shit up the stairs? TV drama I suppose! 

The train ride from Middletown, CT to Grand Central Station takes about 90 minutes.  I think she just wanted to be comfortable.  I am willing to wager the moment that train pulled into Grand Central, she changed back into high heels.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, PinkFlamingo said:

So I can't stop wondering about Rachel's friend's eye makeup. Do they sell jet black eye shadow or did she spend the time to draw eyeliner on line by line until it covered the entire eyelid? Or did she use permanent marker? I mean what the hell was that? It wasn't even a goth look. She could have done the whole face goth style and it still would have looked better and more normal. 

Add in the angry looking dress attendant and I swear they are messing with us with joke extras on this show. 

That whole scene was surreal. I thought I'd wandered in to a Fellini movie.

• Love 21
2 hours ago, Nancybeth said:

I got my wedding dress for $60 off Amazon, I loved it!!  Very simple, perfect for a quick civil ceremony (which is what they will have, right?)  When she Rachel/Debbie Downer came out adn thn announced she can't afford a $750 dress, I yelled "THEN WHY ARE YOU TRYING IT ON??"  Rachel - just stop it.  Stop with the fairytales.

Hazel - dead eyes, dead soul.  When she and Tarik were on the beach and she finally mustered "I love you," my hubby looked at me and said:  Geez if you were that lackluster I would wonder if you even liked me, let alone loved me!"  

• Love 17