Type keyword(s) to search

Season 2 Discussion

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, Mainer said:

It’s starting to make me think they actually do put a lot of thought into there choices for the show and there’s a lot of behind the scenes humor that only some pick up on... like there career choices for instance. A gargbage picker and Pole shovels dog shit at a kennel?? Mister OCD ... I think they want us to shake our heads and think why? Just why?  Not dissing the jobs we need garbage pickers, and people to pick up dog shit, oh and someone to work the pole but really I’m wondering if this is a TLC requirement 

Might be?  

At least here in the USA, it’s nearly impossible to find a “good” job with a felony.  Not sure about the UK, but I bet it’s the same.  

• Love 2
9 minutes ago, Meowwww said:

Might be?  

At least here in the USA, it’s nearly impossible to find a “good” job with a felony.  Not sure about the UK, but I bet it’s the same.  

I didn’t think of that. Good call

• Love 1

Will this show ever end?????  It's drug out and onward and is painful to watch; yet I can not look away!

Pol/Karrine- This was truly sad and it should not have been filmed.  I don't believe the baby was Pol's.  I hope Karrine got some help to deal with all that.

Angela- I don't want to see her on my screen again.

Witch Hazel/Torgo- WTH?????I still don't think she would make a good step mother to a child with special needs.  She's like a poor applachian teen that gives their baby Mountain Dew in it's bottle.  Torgo will make sure that he will never be able to sucessfully co-parent with his ex; and that is not what his daughter needs.  His poor child; was he really going to introduce "new mommy" and tell his special needs young child to keep it from her real mom???? That rap????painful.  He seems a bit slow.  Hazel and his daughter would be better off with Hazel going for the Japanese guy; at least he would never force her to listen to his own beats.

The Lucy show- I really don't care what these two do anymore- get married or not; you'd better believe there will be whining either way- and not from Lucy.

Jesse/Darcy-  It was pathetic to see Darcy in her hooker dress and mangy coat standing with her luggage in the park waiting on Jesse.  "hi , babe!  I'm so happy to see you! You have a pretty whore dress!  Let's get you someplace warm!  You're and alcoholic and awful! bye!"  I honestly thought he wanted to have sex with her one last time and then break up with her and that's why he wanted to go back to the hotel.

Aftershow- Stacy is the prettier twin.  Darcy is jealous of her relationship with a younger man and was trying to recreate if for herself with Jesse.

No one cares about Abbi; her story wasn't even interesting the first time.

The elephant in the room for Rickey's cousin and friend was "is he still married and made all this up with his wife?"  Michelle Collins is useless in asking good questions.  I'm surprised she didn't flirt with a cameraman again.

give Michael's friends their own show.

Dean is probably on drugs; he just comes across that way and looks like David Alan Grier.  While what he says to Torgo and Hazel is needed; his delivery is weird , attacking, and angry.  Hazel doesn't come across as bi; I don't think she enjoys sex at all.  I personally don't think the orgy thing is true.

Edited by doyouevengohere
  • Love 9
23 minutes ago, MrFluffy said:
8 hours ago, StatisticalOutlier said:
On 9/30/2018 at 11:22 PM, Frozendiva said:

Wonder if Hazel is growing her hair to sell it at some point.

But I find her hair to be ugly.  It's a bad color, doesn't look to be in good shape, and I think the bottom two feet would be thrown away immediately. 

Mostly because it's matted with her feces.

I think she’d be considered a push start, not a pull start. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, MrFluffy said:

Eric said the above. But the vast majority of American men 50 and above won't have anything to do with a woman over 35.

Speaking of a heteronormative framework here-I don’t think that’s true, but I think that for the typical person, by the time they are in their 40s/50s they have “baggage” as in past marriages/minor children. Many men in their 40s/50s have no problem attracting/dating/socializing with women their own age/education level/income level. 

If you’re a man in his 40s/50s and you want a much younger woman with no children/past marriages then you’ll have to compete with younger MEN who also have no children/past marriages.  The way that these men compete with younger men is to have a higher income/resources. 

If you’re a middle aged “average Joe” you’re going to encounter middle aged “average Janes” (and vice versa). Of course one’s own circumstances, personality, self esteem and demographics play into this but the notion that there’s just NO ONE to date is very extreme and fatalistic. 

I think for a lot of the American participants they do not want to admit (even to themselves) that they are “average Joe/Jane”.

Edited by Scarlett45
  • Love 18
2 hours ago, spankydoll said:

You don't live in Darcyville though. I am sure that part of her brain was expecting some dramatic make up scene with a string quartet playing in the park and Jesse riding up on a white horse. 

Exactly!  I was trying to send a message to all the Jesse-Haters who believe it's HIS fault that she dragged all her belongings with her...like a homeless trollop. 

Bring it on down to Darcyville!

Timberlake.thumb.jpg.4cb7a55a943bb0caa7f89596fbc2dd5a.jpg

Edited by Former Nun
  • Love 11
5 hours ago, iwasish said:

I have no sympathy for Hazel either, she’s annoyed that Tarik didn’t introduce her “over the phone” to his daughter or his ex,but has SHE introduced him to her ex husband or baby daddy or HER son? How does she know if her son and ex will like him or vice versa?

I wonder if she is not allowed to see her son right now, for some reason, or only once in awhile on supervised visits. Wonder if the ex is a woman (since bisexuality was mentioned by Dean on the show and another source), or Hazel was with a woman since then, or got into some criminal trouble. Sadly, she seems spiritually dead in some way.  

• Love 2
1 hour ago, doyouevengohere said:

Aftershow- Stacy is the prettier twin. 

Please NOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooo!   If Darcy reads this she'll be in the cosmetic surgeon's tomorrow with a photo of her sister (on the aftershow).

1 hour ago, doyouevengohere said:

Michelle Collins is useless in asking good questions.

Didn't Production read our comments the last time?   Facebook comments?  Instagram?   EGAD!

• Love 8
2 hours ago, MrFluffy said:

Eric said the above. But the vast majority of American men 50 and above won't have anything to do with a woman over 35.

I'm 51 and widowed.  Right now I'm dating a 38 year-old, but have been hit on by men of all ages including 50 and above and below.  I don't disagree that there are a lot of men who want the younger woman, but there still are a lot of men that date women their own age.   In the case of these 90 day fiance people, they are not what I'd call quality men, so quality women in America probably don't come that easy to them anyway. 

Edited by sasha206
  • Love 21
43 minutes ago, sasha206 said:

I'm 51 and widowed.  Right now I'm dating a 38 year-old, but have been hit on by men of all ages including 50 and above.  I don't disagree that there are a lot of men who want the younger woman, but there still are a lot of men that date women their own age.   In the case of these 90 day fiance people, they are not what I'd call quality men, so quality women in America probably don't come that easy to them anyway. 

So you went for it with volleyball guy? Good for you!

• Love 1

Tarik is interested in Hazel for her morals, yet engages in orgies.  Ok.

Rachel frowns on open relationships/fwb, yet has a child out of wedlock and no relationship with the child's father.  Ok.

Jesse hates drama and is super-mature, yet flies halfway across the world to break up in person.  On TV.  Ok.

I'm not judging, just noting the hypocrisy.  Maybe that's why as hideous as Nicole, Danielle and Paul can be, they don't disgust me to the same level as some of the others do.  Hypocrisy is gross.

Edited by Splithair
  • Love 21

I can't do the complicated conspiracy theories re Rachel. Maybe the ex-husband didn't want the older *school age* daughter mentioned or shown, maybe Rachel isn't a ball breaker and said ok.  We don't know their agreement or their post-divorce relationship.  

I also don't believe Jon is Jack the Ripper or Evander Holyfield.  I think he's more sincere than Ricky and Tarik, who are both obnoxious, childish clowns. He seems to care about her and treat her better, and has been direct with his answers to her questions. No idea how their relationship will turn out but at this point, they are the only two who don't make me sick.

I was disappointed with Michael's friends who were more entertaining when they were speaking to him rather than the big lady in the little chair.   

Angela's acceptance of the proposal was just bizarre.  Howling and yelling "get up, get up!".  

The live show was once again painful. 

• Love 11
8 hours ago, Tuneful said:

Sadly, she seems spiritually dead in some way.  

I think this show is Hazel's audition reel for one of those zombie apocalypse shows.  

That bisexual comment is made by a man who is talking shit about his own brother, it may not be true.  Dean is the antagonist in this situation and plays it to the hilt.  I do not believe that Tariq has game enough to participate in any sort of 3 way or more, watching yes, participating in, doubtful.  

Jesse needs to be on a do not fly list.

This show has shown the very worst of human behavior and I often wonder what a trip to the super market would be like with some of these people.  They make everyday life seem endless and exhausting, seriously.  

I want a 5 year follow up with all the nut jobs from this show.

• Love 11
1 hour ago, Kareem said:

I can't do the complicated conspiracy theories re Rachel. Maybe the ex-husband didn't want the older *school age* daughter mentioned or shown, maybe Rachel isn't a ball breaker and said ok.  We don't know their agreement or their post-divorce relationship.  

I also don't believe Jon is Jack the Ripper or Evander Holyfield.  I think he's more sincere than Ricky and Tarik, who are both obnoxious, childish clowns. He seems to care about her and treat her better, and has been direct with his answers to her questions. No idea how their relationship will turn out but at this point, they are the only two who don't make me sick.

I was disappointed with Michael's friends who were more entertaining when they were speaking to him rather than the big lady in the little chair.   

Angela's acceptance of the proposal was just bizarre.  Howling and yelling "get up, get up!".  

The live show was once again painful. 

I think Rachel and Jon are twits, but at the same time, Jon seems more invested in Lucy than either Ricky or Tarik are with their own kids.   

• Love 9
14 hours ago, JenE4 said:

Well kill is obviously Paul. That man is just intolerable all around. Plus, with his criminal background, you can claim a pretty solid self-defense case. Shag I’m going with Tarik because of his orgy skills. Um, I’m not really freaky like that, but i’d at least have the opportunity to switch out for someone better at the orgy. Marry is Ricky because based on his marriage record, seems like I can swoop in for some love bombing (flowers, romantic dinners, etc) and then become ex wife 3 or 4 before the ink on the marriage certificate barely has time to dry. And agreed that Michael is probably the only sane person on this show, love of Donald Trump notwithstanding.

@JenE4, I'm already committed to @Mothra so I can't ask you to marry me, but will you move next door to our love shack so we can have family cookouts and raucous, wine fueled viewings of 90 Day Fiance in all its permutations together? I laughed very loudly and for many minutes at this post1

13 hours ago, Pondlass1 said:

Anyone watch Ellen today?  Lady GaGa said 90 Day Fiancé is her favourite reality show. ??

I think we should all dedicate ourselves, body and soul, to getting Lady Gaga to join the live chat.

5 hours ago, millennium said:

This was part of what I was getting at in my earlier post.    I watch all the 90 Day shows, and have for a couple years now.   Sometimes I feel like I'm slumming and that's not a good feeling but I can live with it.   Lately though, a certain disgusting element has crept into the show.   Angela, for example.   I find her physically and personally repulsive.   And not long ago, I sat on my couch on a Sunday night and watched her disgorge a partially-digested snail into the mouth of an African man so desperate to come to America that he would probably wipe shit out of her ass if he had to (I'm not making this up -- Angela herself recruited him for that specific task).

This week, I was treated to an ultrasound of a dead baby in the womb of an impoverished girl in Brazil.

When did this become entertainment?   Better yet, why do I watch it?  (God help me, I actually look forward to it.)   And why do I feel like I'd be missing something if I didn't?  

Let me put a question to the group:

Do you think you would be as hooked on 90 Day Fiance or enjoy it the same if you couldn't come here to snark on it after?

Because I'm wondering now if it's really the show that's the draw or is it THIS, and the show is merely fodder for the weekly revelry here.

I would probably not watch any of the trash I watch if I didn't have you all to snark with. I live the 600 Pound Life live chats, and these. I only came back to the Teen Mom franchise so I could join the forums again.

And the Prince Harry/Meghan Markle wedding was rendered 100 times more enjoyable by live chatting with other PTV folk. Sniffle. I love you all.

• Love 10
21 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I would probably not watch any of the trash I watch if I didn't have you all to snark with. I live the 600 Pound Life live chats, and these. I only came back to the Teen Mom franchise so I could join the forums again.

Me too.

I've written to Dean to ask him how to arrange an orgy.  I've invited several other posters here (Eric, you are *not* invited!  Our values do not meet your requirements) to make free with me, body and soul.  Alcohol (hookedontv, looking at you) will be served, with yellow cake and Rice-a-Roni.

About Pole and Kreeny's baby.  Heartbreaking to watch, and I agree that we should not have been in the exam room.  For one thing, that poor Kreeny was having a *vaginal* probe ultrasound--how much more invasive can one get?  And btw, that's one of the requirements some opponents of choice want to put into abortion laws, that the woman seeking an abortion must have a vaginal ultrasound.

But there was something important going on, too.  We were able to know what the doctor and technicians were saying, that the baby had deformities which caused the miscarriage, and that the deformities were genetic.  This is a very good reason for Pole to request genetic testing, which would also reveal to us if he was really the baby's father.  If he or Kreeny are carriers of a genetic defect, they should know before either of them tries to have another child, so they can be prepared for the possibility of repeated miscarriages or a baby born with disabilities related to the genetic defect.

Everyone knows that miscarriages, especially early miscarriages (as this one was), are not unusual in first pregnancies and usually do not mean anything is seriously wrong with either parent.  But this time, we know that there was a problem, a genetic problem, which caused the miscarriage.  This deserves--demands--investigation.

Edited by Mothra
*IN*vasive, dammit
  • Love 13

When Pole asked, "Was it a lack of food?", my first reaction was "Oh no, he's going to blame the miscarriage on her brother and friends for scarfing down the grocery budget."

But then it wasn't funny.   We see Pole and Karine living in inner-city squalor (and yes, when you live somewhere where there's garbage in the halls, and on the steps, and in the streets, that's squalor) and the thing that tends to go hand in hand with squalor is deprivation.   Did Pole ask "Was it lack of food?" because they are actually lacking enough food?   I wouldn't put it past this show to stand by and let them go hungry while the cameras continue to roll.  

• Love 7
41 minutes ago, Mothra said:

Me too.

I've written to Dean to ask him how to arrange an orgy.  I've invited several other posters here (Eric, you are *not* invited!  Our values do not meet your requirements) to make free with me, body and soul.  Alcohol (hookedontv, looking at you) will be served, with yellow cake and Rice-a-Roni.

About Pole and Kreeny's baby.  Heartbreaking to watch, and I agree that we should not have been in the exam room.  For one thing, that poor Kreeny was having a *vaginal* probe ultrasound--how much more invasive can one get?  And btw, that's one of the requirements some opponents of choice want to put into abortion laws, that the woman seeking an abortion must have a vaginal ultrasound.

But there was something important going on, too.  We were able to know what the doctor and technicians were saying, that the baby had deformities which caused the miscarriage, and that the deformities were genetic.  This is a very good reason for Pole to request genetic testing, which would also reveal to us if he was really the baby's father.  If he or Kreeny are carriers of a genetic defect, they should know before either of them tries to have another child, so they can be prepared for the possibility of repeated miscarriages or a baby born with disabilities related to the genetic defect.

Everyone knows that miscarriages, especially early miscarriages (as this one was), are not unusual in first pregnancies and usually do not mean anything is seriously wrong with either parent.  But this time, we know that there was a problem, a genetic problem, which caused the miscarriage.  This deserves--demands--investigation.

I had a vaginal ultrasound for my son when I was pregnant.  It was at my doctor's office and I was 9 weeks.   They told me that the ultrasound over the belly was good for 12 weeks and over but vaginal was more accurate early on.  I was sad this whole episode was on tv, but honestly the ultrasound isn't a big deal.  I found labor to be much more invasive since everyone from doctors and nurses to interns are sticking their hands all around to check progression!

Hopefully Paul is intelligent enough to suggest a genetic blood test before trying for another baby,

• Love 3
21 hours ago, ava111 said:

I think we should play Marry, Shag or Kill with Paul, Tarik and Ricky. Michael seems too normal to be included..

Shag- Paul because he's too afraid of germs and such to really touch me

Marry- Ricky because goes through wives like crazy so it won't last for us. The most annoying thing would I have to deal with cleaning all the damn rose petals he leaves around.

Kill- Tarik. He has derp face. Can't stand it. Plus I think he would be doughy to the touch.

Edited by usernameG
  • Love 10
14 minutes ago, lucy711 said:

I had a vaginal ultrasound for my son when I was pregnant.  It was at my doctor's office and I was 9 weeks.   They told me that the ultrasound over the belly was good for 12 weeks and over but vaginal was more accurate early on.  I was sad this whole episode was on tv, but honestly the ultrasound isn't a big deal.  I found labor to be much more invasive since everyone from doctors and nurses to interns are sticking their hands all around to check progression!

Hopefully Paul is intelligent enough to suggest a genetic blood test before trying for another baby,

Thank you for sharing this.  I'm glad it wasn't as bad as it sounds!  To a woman who is not happy about being pregnant, however, I can't imagine that the prospect of a vaginal probe would not feel invasive and frightening.  And you're right about giving birth--after my two children, I lost all sense of privacy about my body.  In fact, I began posing nude for an artist friend.

• Love 2
15 hours ago, lucy711 said:

Regarding Marta's physique and her "career..." my husband is involved in state law enforcement and has gone to a few of these "gentleman's establishments" with the FDA while the latter organization was looking into food safety violations (FYI- never eat in a sleazy strip club).  Anyway, he told me that most of the women are not in top physical shape and don't look like they hit the gym at all.  He said they were all on the "thick" side.

I think the myth of the sexy lean stripper exists in movies and on TV. I'm sure there are some out there but most women are probably average. 

• Love 1
15 minutes ago, libgirl2 said:

I think the myth of the sexy lean stripper exists in movies and on TV. I'm sure there are some out there but most women are probably average. 

I hesitate to admit this, but here goes.  A (male) friend thought it would be funny to take me and his wife to a strip club.  The wife was embarrassed beyond belief while her husband sat there yukking it up over her discomfort.  Since the stripper gyrating in a squat on the bar in front of me was being objectified by the men there, I decided to talk to her woman to woman, and I said, "Boy a hot bath must feel good when you get off work."  That opened the floodgates.  She started in on how it was hard work but it kept her in shape (and she was very trim), and she could pretty much set her own hours... the men near me began to drift away while we chatted.  She talked and talked--I think stripping is a lonely job.  I handed her a $10 bill and she moved on, but the spell was broken for my friend, that jerk.  So I guess I disagree.  The one real stripper I've seen was in really good shape.

• Love 2
39 minutes ago, usernameG said:

Kill- Tarik. He has derp face. Can't stand it. Plus I think he would be doughy to the touch.

Please, could someone Photoshop a backwards red and black buffalo check hunting cap onto the Pillsbury Doughboy? He hee! 

Edited by magemaud
  • Love 3
7 hours ago, millennium said:

Do you think you would be as hooked on 90 Day Fiance or enjoy it the same if you couldn't come here to snark on it after?

For me, I have been watching the show since season 2 before I knew about this forum and then found this somewhere along the way. The show has changed quite a bit in that time in my opinion. It seems like the biggest drama the show had to offer from seasons ago was the family members that didn't approve of the relationship(s) because they thought it was all a green card scam. Since then, and since Danielle, as one person pointed out, they seem to continually push the limits as to what they can get people to do on camera and get away with showing. I certainly don't seem to remember the sheer amount of gross out moments and general cringeworthy and abusive moments that are being shown now.  Seems like it started going down the rabbit hole and didn't stop, because that is what gets the ratings I guess. It's not just this show but other shows too. Like Dr pimple popper - 100% gross out moments.

Like you I find myself becoming more disturbed by the content in 90 day in many ways, especially abusiveness, and things that show shades of sex tourism. I ask myself the same questions but I also tell myself that the show participants are willing to be shown this way, sign contracts, know by now how they will look, and in many cases are making asses out of themselves on purpose.  This does not include the children being shown that have no say in what their parents are doing, and that is a problem.  I know how ridiculous and almost not believable the show has become but still watch. It's like watching a magic show where you know it's all an illusion but still watch.  You suspend disbelief to enjoy the drama and the snark.  Over time it seems like I pay less attention to the show itself and more attention to this board. What keeps me on this board is the snark in general and the people here (because I also snark at home). There seems to be mostly intelligent, funny, like-minded and thoughtful people that can discuss and joke about things in a nice way, mostly free from trolls (there is one). You don't see that dynamic on the internet much IMO. 

So anyway, I appreciate ya'll and also partially blame you for the fact that I'm going to Hell ?

• Love 13
8 hours ago, millennium said:

When did this become entertainment?   Better yet, why do I watch it?  (God help me, I actually look forward to it.)   And why do I feel like I'd be missing something if I didn't?  

The 90 Days shows are the only crap shows I watch, so I give myself a pass.  We all need some garbage time.  But the rest of my current tv time includes cable and streaming shows like Better Call Saul, The Americans, cable news shows, Marvel Defenders shows, and other dramas and assorted sci-fi.  So I don't feel too bad.  And yes, snarking is part of the draw.

• Love 3

Danielle and Mahammit were also my gateway into 90DF. I was interested in the other couples that season, but Danielle was so snarkworthy that I felt gleeful watching. I didn't find this forum until the next year when they were on Happily Ever After.

I would still watch if this forum didn't exist, but it definitely makes it more fun,

I feel mixed about where the show has gone. They are definitely recruiting the oddballs, but if they showed only couples like Kirlyam and Alan, would it be as fun to watch? 

As far as Kreeny's miscarriage, while I think it should have been private, it is also part of their journey, and they must have given the ok to film and show it.

I am most attached to the Happily Ever After couples (minus Russ and Pao), and I hope the new 90DF will be good. The guy who lives with his mom and dresses up his cats should be good for snarking.

Edited by RedBagWithMakeup
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, Mothra said:

Thank you for sharing this.  I'm glad it wasn't as bad as it sounds!  To a woman who is not happy about being pregnant, however, I can't imagine that the prospect of a vaginal probe would not feel invasive and frightening.  And you're right about giving birth--after my two children, I lost all sense of privacy about my body.  In fact, I began posing nude for an artist friend.

I was once unhappily pregnant, and it was very new--five weeks. I had to have one of these. You're right. It was terrifying. That wand is enormous. I imagine if it's a wanted pregnancy, it's probably something you just handwave. But on top of a pregnancy you are not planning to continue, in a set of circumstances that are terrifying themselves, it's another helping of shit cake.

• Love 8

I do love to read the snark here, and on the sisterwives chat. Along with 600 pound life these are my only tv indulgences. I try to balance out with PBS ?

I also love Korean soaps/drama. Currently watching Mr Sunshine on Nelflix

Edited by Owwwww ma leg
More info
  • Love 3
8 hours ago, millennium said:

This was part of what I was getting at in my earlier post.    I watch all the 90 Day shows, and have for a couple years now.   Sometimes I feel like I'm slumming and that's not a good feeling but I can live with it.   Lately though, a certain disgusting element has crept into the show.   Angela, for example.   I find her physically and personally repulsive.   And not long ago, I sat on my couch on a Sunday night and watched her disgorge a partially-digested snail into the mouth of an African man so desperate to come to America that he would probably wipe shit out of her ass if he had to (I'm not making this up -- Angela herself recruited him for that specific task).

This week, I was treated to an ultrasound of a dead baby in the womb of an impoverished girl in Brazil.

Because I'm wondering now if it's really the show that's the draw or is it THIS, and the show is merely fodder for the weekly revelry here.

I recorded the 3 hour train wreck and watched it 48 hours later on FF. I didn't participate in the Live Chat that usually brings me more enjoyment than the show. I couldn't even formulate an episode synopsis to post like I normally do. This show has gone to a very ugly place. and the LIVE segment/interviews underlined that. It literally caused me anxiety to watch the past few episodes. TV should be relaxing/enjoying. I will watch the last few episodes (recorded) because I feel like I've invested so much time in this season to not to. But I think I am done with this wreck of a show. I've done my sleuthing of the private social media accounts of the members of this show and and am pretty much of the thinking that all of this is completely staged and they are paid actors. I prefer the "reality" of the Little Couple and am looking for that refreshing change very soon. I have however, greatly enjoyed your witty posts!

• Love 1
29 minutes ago, monagatuna said:

I was once unhappily pregnant, and it was very new--five weeks. I had to have one of these. You're right. It was terrifying. That wand is enormous. I imagine if it's a wanted pregnancy, it's probably something you just handwave. But on top of a pregnancy you are not planning to continue, in a set of circumstances that are terrifying themselves, it's another helping of shit cake.

I had a wanted pregnancy and they gave me one of these   I was not expecting it.  I was all excited about the first ultra sound and thinking it was just jelly on the belly and you see the baby and aw.  I was totally unprepared for the wand and no one explained to me what was about to happen.  It is terrible.  I would get vomit inducing  nervous before all my doctor appointments after that.  I understand it's sometimes a medical necessity, but unless you are prepared for it - it can be a truly awful experience.  and having an unwanted pregnancy, I can only imagine it makes it so much worse on top of everything.  Lab techs preforming this procedure need to be better trained in their bedside manner.  Like I said, I didn't even know this was about to happen to me.

Edited by doyouevengohere
  • Love 2

Re:  Rachel and Jon.  This is a message for Rachel.  Rachel, you couldn't do anything more likely to drive Jon back into the arms of his ex-girlfriend than what you are doing now.  If you trust this guy enough to marry him, despite his scary record of fighting and hurting someone really badly, then you ought to trust him enough for him to invite his ex to your pre-wedding dinner party without thinking he's going to run off and fuck her in the bushes while you're eating the spotted dick.

It's easy for me to tell you that you need more self-confidence, but that's what you need.  Jon says he loves you and wants to marry you.  He sounds pretty convincing to me, and he certainly acts like he's in love with you--more than you act like you're in love with him, in fact.  For you to try to guilt him about having contact with an old girlfriend, to tell her that he did love her once, is an invitation for him to cheat.  If you don't trust him enough to be faithful sexually, how in the hell do you trust him enough not to get physical with you or, god forbid, Lucy?

Relax, Rachel.  Stop feeling sorry for yourself and all bent out of shape because Jon has a romantic past.  As has been pointed out ad nauseum, you're the one with two children and no husband.  So you've had sex twice--don't try to deny it.  And one would hope there was some love there, somehow. 

• Love 9

I think it's a little weird for Jon to invite his ex to the rehearsal dinner, but Jon's more than a little weird.  Rachael should see that by now and know.  If she doesn't trust him, then she needs to go back home.  Where did they get the money for her to go back?  I thought before when she was leaving she was boohooing about not being able to afford to go back for a while.

• Love 3
36 minutes ago, Dobian said:

The 90 Days shows are the only crap shows I watch, so I give myself a pass.  We all need some garbage time.  But the rest of my current tv time includes cable and streaming shows like Better Call Saul, The Americans, cable news shows, Marvel Defenders shows, and other dramas and assorted sci-fi.  So I don't feel too bad.  And yes, snarking is part of the draw.

I am ashamed to admit that my Sunday night "bad habit" eclipsed all thoughts of Better Call Saul.   I didn't even realize the season began until it was already five episodes old, at which point episode 1 was no longer available on demand, either through my cable company or the AMC website.   As your avatar might utter, "Oh, the pain, the pain."

• Love 2

I think the snarking of this show started with Dani and Mo (Mohammad frauded me!).  I don't feel anxious or bad for watching this show because everybody on this show are adults (except for the participants children), they sign their lives away for whatever they're paying per episode.  People want to be famous even if it is Reality Show famous, Instagram Famous or YouTube Famous, as long as it's fame, they don't care.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Mothra said:

I hesitate to admit this, but here goes.  A (male) friend thought it would be funny to take me and his wife to a strip club.  The wife was embarrassed beyond belief while her husband sat there yukking it up over her discomfort.  Since the stripper gyrating in a squat on the bar in front of me was being objectified by the men there, I decided to talk to her woman to woman, and I said, "Boy a hot bath must feel good when you get off work."  That opened the floodgates.  She started in on how it was hard work but it kept her in shape (and she was very trim), and she could pretty much set her own hours... the men near me began to drift away while we chatted.  She talked and talked--I think stripping is a lonely job.  I handed her a $10 bill and she moved on, but the spell was broken for my friend, that jerk.  So I guess I disagree.  The one real stripper I've seen was in really good shape.

It probably also depends on the club. There are very high end places that I'm sure only the best girls work at. 

• Love 1
On 10/1/2018 at 1:41 PM, AussieBabe said:

Tarik's mixtape cover is even more comical. It's his head pasted on the Black Panther's body/suit. You can't make this up. He is the black Anthony Bourdain after all! Whatever the hell that means in relation to his terrible music. And he played that terrible song during a romantic proposal? Geez.

Before_the_90_Days_Tarik_Myers_Dirt_Bourdain.jpg

Oh, boy! Good snag!  "Dirt Bourdain?" 

ATT000~12.GIF

• Love 7
On 10/1/2018 at 1:58 PM, Pepper Mostly said:

Right? The host should ask and open ended question and sit back. Most people don't like silence and will try and fill it. But this twit is so in love with her own voice and her super witty (gag) asides, no one got a chance to dish any dirt.

This is probably the TLC agenda talking. They want us to think we are getting a tell-all, but instead what we are getting is a few carefully crafted yes or no questions to keep the couples from dishing more dirt than TLC wants. Phoo.

• Love 5
On 10/1/2018 at 1:58 PM, Pepper Mostly said:

That was appalling. [Filming Karine when she learns she miscarried.] The folks at Sharp and TLC must have been grinning like idiots and high fiving all over the place.

That's probably why they put the "some people may be offended" warning up. Yes, we're offended - that you put this on TV! Cretins.

• Love 6

I re-watched this again last night and...I don't know if this was supposed to happen, but right after the disclaimer that mentioned content some might feel is disturbing, they went right to Michael and Angela; very disturbing indeed.

• Love 17
On 10/1/2018 at 1:07 PM, Baltimore Betty said:

I know!  Maybe she thinks her story will be a B'way play and she wants "Stop in the Name of Love" to be the theme song.

I agree that girl is playing with fire but something tells me it is her nature to look for the relationships that will bring the most drama.  If she actually gets on that plane we will be watching another Nicole and Azan, Danielle and Mohammad type of relationship...I bet this guy pulls the Ramadan card every time he needs an excuse why he ghosted her, won't kiss her, won't sex her up, etc...

If the "relationship" doesn't work out with Daya, she will probably find her next prince charming in prison. 

• Love 5
On 10/1/2018 at 2:09 PM, Lemur said:

Not always.  Some are fluffier, some are muscley.  Some are skinny.  Some are curvey.  Some are visibly pregnant.  Some have massive scars from what looks like an open leg fracture.  Some have half an arm.

What?  Are you telling me your local strip club doesn't have Scratch and Dent night?  It's usually Tuesday.

You just made me laugh out loud.  Really loud.

• Love 1
11 hours ago, millennium said:

A big fat giant no from me. 

11 hours ago, millennium said:

This place is the draw for me.  Not the show.  The show is secondary to the snark.  The people who post here are awesomely clever and week after week, everyone somehow manages to raise the bar when it comes to the snark. 

Edited by Cementhead
  • Love 15
On ‎10‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 3:09 PM, Lemur said:

Are you telling me your local strip club doesn't have Scratch and Dent night?  It's usually Tuesday.

Thursdays are more popular: free oil change and wheel alignment with every third lapdance.

• Love 15

Am I the only one so jaded by the "reality" in reality shows that I wondered if the ultrasound scene was take #2?  Krinny had already been told and therefore didn't have much of a reaction when she was on the table.  Dr or ultrasound tech annoyed he had to pretend it was the first time he mentioned the issues?

• Love 10
7 hours ago, readheaded said:

I think Rachel and Jon are twits, but at the same time, Jon seems more invested in Lucy than either Ricky or Tarik are with their own kids.   

There's that plus Rachel and Jon have known each other more than two weeks; plus Rachel didn't start out with someone on the other end bucking for a green card.

He's not trying to be a model, he's not wasting his time with geriatric Jabba from Georgia, he's not walking around with his mother's hair in his pocket, he's not a wanne be rapper wrapped in checks, he's not married, he speaks her language... He irks me considerably less than the other studs. I hope that his past doesn't bite her in the ass but people change.  Seems like the others maybe are what they are.  

• Love 15