Type keyword(s) to search

Season 2 Discussion

• Start Topic

26 minutes ago, gavinmac said:

I have to disagree. A basically normal woman wouldn't sleep with Ricky on the first date and claim to fall in love with him within days.

Maybe I'm just old-fashioned, but anyone who told me they loved me after a week would send me running for the hills.

• Love 19
5 hours ago, GoGamecox said:

I want to do an episode of "What Not To Wear" for Angela, Rachel, Tarik, and Paul. I think Rachel could be stunning if she took her game up a notch. Angela needs a new hair color and some toned down makeup/clothes, and she would be much more attractive. I want to throw Tarik's Egyptian tank and mesh shirt in the gigantic garbage can. Paul needs some clothes that actually fit. I've got this. 

Paul is beyond hope. Even Tim Gunn would wash his hands of a fashion line featuring mosquito netting and bulletproof vests.

• Love 6
7 hours ago, Granny58 said:

re Ricky in Medellin.  I've always heard this pronounced Med-a-yeen (ish).  He is saying Med a jin.  What's up with that?

Castillian Spanish would pronounce the double l very close to a y ( actually double l is an actual letter in Spanish pronounced as 'elyay'). So not exactly 'yin' but like an l followed by a y sound. Sorry if this is not making much sense.

Otoh Latin American Spanish speakers often pronounce double l as a j sound...Medejin.

Is Ricky of Colombian ethnicity?  I figured maybe since he is on Colombian Cupid.

• Love 1

Well, I'll judge her because maybe she shouldn't have had kids she couldn't support without stripping.  Because that's definitely not a long-term career, as evidenced by looking at her mother, the second-generation stripper.

Plenty of people have kids in one set of life circumstances and then things change. Stripping wouldn't be my first choice of profession but it's perfectly legal and it pays the bills. There's no rule that says you whatever job you do when your kids are young has to be the job that will support them (and you) through their teen and adult years. At least from what we have seen of her and her kids, this seems to be working for their family for now. Good for them.

anyone else wishing Darcy’s car would get towed when she ran inside?

I was surprised it wasn't! Every time I drop someone off at the airport, I hardly get the luggage out of the back before airport security is shooing me along. 

• Love 7

Why in the world do any of these people that have never met in person attempt to be/presume to be in exclusive relationships??  How do you "cheat" on someone you've never met?  Why even put yourself or another person in that situation?

Take Ximena and Ricky - He's a complete tool, but let's assume there was a spark online.  If you're on a cupid-like site, you're looking around, chatting, etc. It's like verbal dating, if you will - getting to know people and see if there's enough connection there to decide to meet in person.  It's just dumb to put that level of expectation on it when you haven't met even once.

Full disclosure: I met my spouse online, albeit in different states rather than different countries. You do get close rather quick because all you do is TALK.  In no way were we exclusive until after we met in person and knew we both felt a real connection. 

• Love 7
20 hours ago, Kangatush said:

I love how during Ricky's confession he was stressing how difficult it was for him to be honest.  Like he deserves a medal for being such a hero.  I do like Ximena.  She might want in to the US, but she seems like one of the only basically normal people to be on the show.

Don't you realize how much courage that took for him??

• Love 12
4 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I welcome everyone to our union!  The more snark the better.

Big Ang is everything mentioned in that hilarious post, I don't like body shaming but dear lord that woman asks for it.  

Just so you know aside from my snarking skills I can also make the perfect Old Fashioned.  

Let's add Jon! He's relationship permutation Epicurian.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Phoebe70 said:

5DB79A9A-B289-4B1B-96C7-C78653A419B1.jpeg

This picture is a. brilliant, and b. going to haunt my dreams.

Love how Angela was totally fine with Michael's original BeeJay explanation, that he was simply accepting one as payment for giving a woman a ride home, as if extracting sex as payment for a favor is TOTALLY ACCEPTABLE. 

• Love 21
12 hours ago, sasha206 said:

I'm also Team Paul on this.  It sounds like the eating went beyond normal hospitality and these people just totally cleaned out everything they had.  Likely brought it back to their own places.  

Karine is a self-centered child who seems to think she can cutesy her way into getting anything she wants and is surprised Paul might be mad at their pantry being totally cleaned out.

Keep in mind, though, that this is a guy that took four foot lockers worth of preparations to Brazil the first time, which included a mosquito net, cooling vest, an assortment of pills and cough drops, and 'swimming attire'.  If anyone can exaggerate, it's Paul.

• Love 14
1 hour ago, the-grey-lady said:

Love how Angela was totally fine with Michael's original BeeJay explanation, that he was simply accepting one as payment for giving a woman a ride home, as if extracting sex as payment for a favor is TOTALLY ACCEPTABLE. 

Sure she gets it, its a cultural thing.....

9 hours ago, gavinmac said:

Before this episode I never understood the stuff about Paul being a volatile, house burning stalker.  I also didn't understand the segments where Karine said he was verbally cruel to her, because I hadn't seen that.

Now I get it. When she said she wanted a divorce, he wasn't sad, he wasn't devastated. He was angry. "How dare you do this to me after I've spent so much money."  The psycho side came out.

Agree, when he was leaning in closer and closer demanding falle or falal or halal or whatever the f*** he was terrifying. Every chant and request was made with an advancing and menacing physicality . That was the moment I was on her side 100%. She is a child who saw a glimmer of hope to get out of abject poverty to get to America and now she sees him. 

• Love 19
6 hours ago, the-grey-lady said:

Angela understands the art of the deal. She's taking Michael's dick as payment for passage to America.

• Love 15

Jesse doesn't, or didn't, know from NYC traffic, and likely depended on Darcy for the timing.

In any event, it was painfully clear that Jesse's anger was because he needed, with every fiber of his being, to get away from D'Arsey ASAP!

Why in the world are Mahkull, Rickety, and Jon saying ANYthing about other women?! Unless you're the Blessed Virgin Colton,  nothing good can come from such talk!

Oh,  and Pendula? Who knew MAGA means "My Ancient Georgia Ass"?!

• Love 13

No one on this episode was pregnant or thought they might be pregnant.  Any discussion of who may or may not be pregnant belongs in Spoiler/Speculation threads. 

Follow the rules, please. 

• Love 4

I ❤️ Lucy more every episode.

Seriously - that is one cute baby!

Agree, when he was leaning in closer and closer demanding falle or falal or halal or whatever the f*** he was terrifying. Every chant and request was made with an advancing and menacing physicality . That was the moment I was on her side 100%. She is a child who saw a glimmer of hope to get out of abject poverty to get to America and now she sees him. 

"Fala" is Portugese for "talk." I saw him begging her to talk, which is what she criticizes him for NOT doing. I think she is a petulant, whiny, immature child who had no business getting married in the first place and no business being married now.

Edited by Elizzikra
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, LennieBriscoe said:

Jesse doesn't, or didn't, know from NYC traffic, and likely depended on Darcy for the timing.

Not just NYC.  Driving through CT is one of the circles of hell.  There is almost always horrible traffic.  It's why I do my driving through it in the middle of the night, when it's just me and truckers.

• Love 4
15 minutes ago, Elizzikra said:

"Fala" is Portugese for "talk." I saw him begging her to talk, which is what she criticizes him for NOT doing. I think she is a petulant, whiny, immature child who had no business getting married in the first place and no business being married now.

Agreed that she should not have married him, or anyone, at this point in her life, but I disagree that he was "begging."  It looked more like "demanding" to me, especially since she told him several times (that we saw) that she did not want to talk.  When a person says she does not want to talk, I think it approaches abuse for the bigger, stronger person to come closer and closer repeating "Talk," then to chase her down the road yelling "Talk."  No means no in situations other than sexual ones.

And I'm not convinced that Kreeny's family is poor in the context of where they live, in extremely rural Brazil.  Remember how many boat rides Pole had to take to get there the first time?  No question that it's a third-world country, but her father is a retired policeman, not an unemployed farmer with no farm or something.  He probably has a pension, and their living conditions are nowhere near as pathetic as Hazel's.  I believe Hazel's parents are willing to overlook just about anything wrong with Torgo--his lack of religion is the glaring thing--so their daughter can have a better life.  Kreeny's parents didn't want her to marry Pole at all, realizing that life with him would not be a better life for her.  And I think they're right.

7 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

Can you fala Mr. Strudel? He doesn’t understand. You worked at a restaurant.

So unfair.

• Love 11
16 hours ago, JasonH said:

I’m not going to edit this photo any further

6FE0AF5D-76E1-4A21-A3EF-7336A5A856A4.jpeg

Ok, so I’ve only seen this faux baby hair look on balding black men with dreads. They get the barber to line them up way further back from their natural hairline so that they think they’re giving the illusion that the receding hairline is actually just baby hair. They usually keep the locs tied down so as not to reveal the bald spots going on in the middle of their head.

jeff-johnson-new.jpg

I can see Tarik trying this look.

I can’t say for sure that this is what Jesse is doing, but that would be my first guess. If I’m wrong, I will promise to work on myself, babe.

Edited by charmed1
  • Love 15
On ‎9‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 7:41 PM, Deafening Roar said:

Yes it's a cultural thing. I was married to a latino and every time we went to his family's I told him they always force food and drink on me. Of course they didn't but that's what it felt like to me. They bring the drinks out to you right after you get there and then I would be sitting there holding an unopened drink the entire time because I wasn't thirsty.

On the other hand they probably thought I was a bitch because I didn't offer anything when they came to our house but we don't typically do that in the US.

Maybe it's a regional thing in the US?  I was raised to always offer guests something to drink while they're in my home and I don't have a shred of Latina blood in me.   It's just basic manners.   I get why Paul was annoyed but calling Karine's brother a thief was beyond.  There's a difference between being culturally ignorant and being culturally insensitive. 

• Love 8
43 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

The only "embassy" she'd have contact info for would be "Embassy Suites" . . . probably rating it as a "top-of-the-line" hotel.

I wonder when they were filming there. Nigeria is under a State Department warning of Level 3 (in January). That means "reconsider travel." There are only 4 levels. I am registered with the State Department S.T.E.P. program for travel and I get email alerts and warnings. They say if you are not registered the embassy has no way of knowing you are there and where you are and therefore less able to help you. The last time I needed the embassy was in East Berlin before the wall came down. They were not available and so my husband managed to get us out. It tainted my view of embassies.

• Love 9
15 hours ago, Granny58 said:

I would actually like to see Angela done properly.  Although she is obnoxious, I think she has potential to at least look much better. 

The blue dress she is wearing in the photo of her & Michael is nice.  A shorter styled haircut and more natural blond colour instead of the peroxide.  A good quality industrial strength bra. She desperately needs to quit smoking.  Look what it's doing to her skin - she looks to be in her 60s.  But on top of all this Ang needs some class.  I don't know where she can buy that.

Rachel comes from a hot State (I think) so probably had to purchase reasonably priced cold weather clothes for the trip.  I grew up in the UK and believe me it's a damp cold in England with a chill that gets right into your bones.  No wonder she's always wrapped up well.  If you live there you get used to it.  And the houses aren't particularly warm either.  

I've never seen a more surprising change in a show participant than our own cranky Kreeny.  Everything about her is different this season.  Where is the fresh pretty girl that laughed at Pole and his germ fetish?  And how does he sleep with her in that cluttered dirty bedroom? Does he check for bedbugs and cockroaches? Ugh.

• Love 9
14 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

Keep watching!!!!!

Sometimes they seem pretty normal in general day to day interactions at work and social gatherings, it’s only in one to one, dating , romantic/intimate situations that their issues become obvious .

• Love 1

I actually find Jon attractive, I like his voice and accent and his features aren’t the best but I feel like he has what I call “it factor” like you can’t pin point what it is but his charm draws you in.. the only thing that’s very unattractive is his height. In my eyes anyways

Edited by Mainer
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, charmed1 said:

Ok, so I’ve only seen this faux baby hair look on balding black men with dreads. They get the barber to line them up way further back from their natural hairline so that they think they’re giving the illusion that the receding hairline is actually just baby hair. They usually keep the locs tied down so as not to reveal the bald spots going on in the middle of their head. I can see Tarik trying this look.

I can’t say for sure that this is what Jesse is doing, but that would be my first guess. If I’m wrong, I will promise to work on myself, babe.

If I'm remembering correctly, in one of the preview scenes, Hans Brinker has allowed his top hair to grow out, and he has a sort of widow's peak.  I'm wondering if he was shaving his hairline back to obliterate the widow's peak because it had the appearance (and may have been the reality) the beginnings of a receding hairline, male-pattern-baldness style.  Like this:

image.png.1c3406a9a75abdc890c5a7a8dbaeb5dc.png

Edited by Mothra
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, charmed1 said:

I thought maybe he took a razor to try to even out that weird hairline or something and now the hair is growing back in. He's got kind of a blond Eddie Munster thing going on. For him I'm gonna call it a black widower's peak. 

• Love 1
On 9/16/2018 at 8:25 PM, Stacee said:

Good point. However with Angela, I think it would be perfectly okay if she dressed in the local garb since she's in that country. When in Rome...

Where I live, there is a large Indian population, and it's not unusual to see white women in sari when they're with their Indian partners. No one seems to get upset with it. I think as long as you're not using it as a fashion statement, are respectful, and are present in or part of the community, I don't think it's an issue. Naturally, that is up to the judgment of that community and I as a white woman am only speculating--and agreeing with you. Here, Michael explicitly asked her to wear Nigerian clothing, so I think we can assume he'd agree with us too.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Elizzikra said:

Seriously - that is one cute baby!

I agree about her 100 percent but I disagree he was not begging he was using a physical presence advancing in her space which I found threatening and menacing. He is way worse than her immaturity and brattiness and that moment cemented it. 

• Love 13

I have decided that Darcey wants to view her relationship (? if you can call it that) with Jesse as a never-ending Nicholas Sparks movie.  Analyzing every move; calling each other passionate names ("babe, my twin flame!!"), and the worst, having protracted goodbyes in the airport where she repeatedly jumps into his waiting arms and straddles him while her car idles by the curb- which would never happen at most airports, by the way. I really was hoping that she'd come out to find it towed.

Ricky is a stupid ass.  He puts on the mega-drama to tell Ximena about Melissa- because, you know, he's all about honesty and good intentions- but neglects to tell her he's still married? What about his kids? Does she know about them? Of course, two people who have been together all of a week and are professing love, saying they see their "future together" and batting their eyes at each other deserve all the misery they can get.  I was laughing at the from-behind shot of her with her arm around his shoulders- she's a full 4-6" taller in heels and looked very in-charge.

Angela  has reached the limits in her domineering behavior and seems to be frustrated. Obviously, in her family dynamic, bullying, cussing like a sailor and threatening work.  Her family must be so used to this that they capitulate just to get her off their backs... and here, it's not working so well for her. And honey, if you're going to start counting how many times "Mahkul" has "laahd" then you need to pull out your own scoresheet.  Quit smoking? Didn't happen.  50 years old? Oops; stretched the truth a bit.  I cannot believe that anyone would expect a 30-year old man to keep it in his pants for a  year while waiting for his salvation in a sloppy pink tank top to bring him to the land of milk and honey.

I am wondering if Karine's family has plotted the events from the get-go.  There has been a lot of talk about his temper and behavior that borders on abusive. That's been Karine's song for a while.  I think he could have a temper- witness his abrupt exit from the meeting with Karine's mom and the interpreter- but I am not sure I wouldn't be frustrated if my spouse literally laid in bed ALL day, surrounded by piles of clothes and locked in the bedroom, and sneered and eyerolled their way through the day.  As for the food thing, I think Paul needed to be more gracious and stop pushing the issue of needing to be asked about the brother eating their food.  Where was Karine at that point? Did she offer food to the brother? Or is it customary that when a family member visits, that "my food is your food"? I am thinking it's the latter. And she obviously doesn't explain anything about their culture or customs to him; for one, they can barely communicate and secondly, she obviously detests him and couldn't care less about helping him assimilate there.  But if the ultimate goal all along for her and mom was to make a pregnancy legit, then they've done well.  Wedding completed; window of time that she could have conceived works out mathematically; Paul on the hook for money and support.  No need to go to the US and leave her family.

• Love 9
12 minutes ago, KateHearts said:

I have decided that Darcey wants to view her relationship (? if you can call it that) with Jesse as a never-ending Nicholas Sparks movie.  Analyzing every move; calling each other passionate names ("babe, my twin flame!!"), and the worst, having protracted goodbyes in the airport where she repeatedly jumps into his waiting arms and straddles him while her car idles by the curb- which would never happen at most airports, by the way. I really was hoping that she'd come out to find it towed.

Ricky is a stupid ass.  He puts on the mega-drama to tell Ximena about Melissa- because, you know, he's all about honesty and good intentions- but neglects to tell her he's still married? What about his kids? Does she know about them? Of course, two people who have been together all of a week and are professing love, saying they see their "future together" and batting their eyes at each other deserve all the misery they can get.  I was laughing at the from-behind shot of her with her arm around his shoulders- she's a full 4-6" taller in heels and looked very in-charge.

Angela  has reached the limits in her domineering behavior and seems to be frustrated. Obviously, in her family dynamic, bullying, cussing like a sailor and threatening work.  Her family must be so used to this that they capitulate just to get her off their backs... and here, it's not working so well for her. And honey, if you're going to start counting how many times "Mahkul" has "laahd" then you need to pull out your own scoresheet.  Quit smoking? Didn't happen.  50 years old? Oops; stretched the truth a bit.  I cannot believe that anyone would expect a 30-year old man to keep it in his pants for a  year while waiting for his salvation in a sloppy pink tank top to bring him to the land of milk and honey.

I am wondering if Karine's family has plotted the events from the get-go.  There has been a lot of talk about his temper and behavior that borders on abusive. That's been Karine's song for a while.  I think he could have a temper- witness his abrupt exit from the meeting with Karine's mom and the interpreter- but I am not sure I wouldn't be frustrated if my spouse literally laid in bed ALL day, surrounded by piles of clothes and locked in the bedroom, and sneered and eyerolled their way through the day.  As for the food thing, I think Paul needed to be more gracious and stop pushing the issue of needing to be asked about the brother eating their food.  Where was Karine at that point? Did she offer food to the brother? Or is it customary that when a family member visits, that "my food is your food"? I am thinking it's the latter. And she obviously doesn't explain anything about their culture or customs to him; for one, they can barely communicate and secondly, she obviously detests him and couldn't care less about helping him assimilate there.  But if the ultimate goal all along for her and mom was to make a pregnancy legit, then they've done well.  Wedding completed; window of time that she could have conceived works out mathematically; Paul on the hook for money and support.  No need to go to the US and leave her family.

I starred you for your post up till the Kreeny part.  I'm from a very poor part of the south, and while I agree that offering refreshments to guests is what you do, there is also an unspoken agreement that the guests will decline your offer if they understand that you don't have much to spare.  I suspect it works that way in poor communities around the world--guests are expected to be sensitive to hosts' resources.  Before we visited particular houses, my grandmother would remind me to say "no, thank you, ma'am" if I were offered food.  It's more a matter of social ritual than physical hunger.  I'm thinking Kreeny's brother assumed Pole is rich and could afford to feed him and whoever else it was and ate all their food without malice, just with hunger.  Pole may have bought American-type foods, which Kreeny's brother may not have eaten before.  Maybe he just wanted to taste them all.  At any rate, Pole over-reacted.  He's from KY, where it's certainly the custom to feed guests, and he probably expected Kreeny's brother to be sensitive to his (Pole's) financial situation.  What he may not understand is how rich he as an American appears to be.

• Love 18
On 9/17/2018 at 6:25 AM, iwasish said:

Who were all these women who found Jon attractive?

Not gonna lie - back when I was a single college age/early twenties woman I would have. 

On 9/17/2018 at 8:23 AM, PeaceLily2 said:

Also, I’ve never had a family member clean out all the food.  I think we are missing a lot of the story.

This, yes. I know that there have been times when I've had to tell my college and HS student sons that the next time their buddies come over to hang out that they need to bring their own damn snacks and drinks because my pantry is not limitless.  How old are Karine's brother and his friends, because that seems like something a group of young people do without thinking and without any intended malice.

• Love 11
3 hours ago, charmed1 said:

Ok, so I’ve only seen this faux baby hair look on balding black men with dreads. They get the barber to line them up way further back from their natural hairline so that they think they’re giving the illusion that the receding hairline is actually just baby hair. They usually keep the locs tied down so as not to reveal the bald spots going on in the middle of their head. I can see Tarik trying this look.

Tarik is way past the point of being able to grow a single dreadlock, let alone, a head full. Unless he's ready to start rocking a baldie, he needs to try that spray on hair. Hazel, too, actually.

17 hours ago, lucy711 said:

I'm with you.  If this is how she looks and dresses most of the time, it's better that Jon know it upfront.  It might be worse for him to see a dolled up Rachel in Britain only to have her become more frumpy *if* they end up married together in the states.  It's like false advertising!

But she wasn't frumpy in her pics.

19 hours ago, kewpiedolls said:

I'll admit I kept staring at the jeans and shoes in that airport scene and thought for a second that it looked like she was wearing Jon's clothes and was like, dafuq? I wouldn't even know where to find women's jeans like those in 2018 (or I guess this was filmed in 2017) to be honest with you.

Yes!!! Jon wears those dad jeans, too. Also cuffed up, like an assbag! With ankle boots and outdoorsey tops. Now that you mention it; that's exactly what she was doing, mimicking Jon's style of dress!

18 hours ago, LocalGovt said:

Because not every woman out there is brimming over with self confidence. She's made many, many statements that lead me to believe she is lacking in self confidence in her appearance and sex-appeal.  She's a mom with two small kids; a single parent. Maybe she spends all her extra cash on things for them, instead of new clothes. I know I did, once upon a time. Give her a break.

Blech! I was a single mom w/ two little kids. Never!

She could have bought cute, actual women's jeans just as easily as those bushy-pubes type mud sloshers. And for the same money. 

16 hours ago, usernameG said:

When this whole thing was going down between the two of them, I kept thinking Michael was the one 'going down' if you know what I mean.....I was super confused at first when he said "I did the BJ."

So just out of the goodness of his heart, a year ago, he admitted to Angela he received a bj in return for driving someone home? Anyone catch how or why that confession occurred? Seems like it would have been better left unsaid. And then he admitted to having sought out the bj, which wasn't true, in an attempt to defuse the argument? Or was he hoping to enrage her even more? Why did he call Scottie??

Edited by eatsleep
  • Love 5
On 9/17/2018 at 11:00 AM, sasha206 said:

Angela:  I agree with others -- she must be going through major nicotine withdrawal. 

I doubt it - when she walked out of that cabin she was holding what looked suspiciously like a half-empty carton (not pack) of cigs in her hand.

• Love 4
On 9/17/2018 at 12:55 PM, sasha206 said:

I'm also Team Paul on this.  It sounds like the eating went beyond normal hospitality and these people just totally cleaned out everything they had.  Likely brought it back to their own places.  

Really! Plus, technically, Paul is the guest.

On 9/17/2018 at 7:25 AM, iwasish said:

Who were all these women who found Jon attractive? I don’t see it, he strikes me as slow witted and  boring. Maybe he’s well endowed and knows how to use it ?

Any pics of Jon WITHOUT the beard floating around? i'd love to see what he looks like clean shaven. He's just meh, to me. Nothing special. But I am not a big fan of those huge beards.

• Love 3
33 minutes ago, KateHearts said:

To me, it looked like a cheesy rom-com farewell. It could never happen in IRL nowadays since you couldn't leave your car running at the curb and go into the terminal, they might suspect a car bomb. Production had obviously arranged and (probably paid well) for a special parking area at the terminal at JFK, just like they were filming a movie there. But I would have loved a towing scene, even if it also was fake. 

• Love 19
On 9/17/2018 at 5:19 AM, snarkish said:

Pole/Kreeny: They've been married 5 minutes and Kreeny finds an excuse to ask for a divorce. Shocker! Who the Hell insists on a divorce after a newlywed fight? Oh, someone who was just looking for a ticket to the US and child support for her baby. Got it.

She said she didn't want to talk to him. He could have just given her some space, gone out for a few hours, waited for her to calm down and be ready to talk. Instead, he asked her "So, you're saying you want a divorce?"  Then he's angry that she says she wants a divorce.  As far as I'm concerned, he's the weirdo for saying "So, you want a divorce" during their first newlywed fight.

• Love 14
13 minutes ago, magemaud said:

To me, it looked like a cheesy rom-com farewell. It could never happen in IRL nowadays since you couldn't leave your car running at the curb and go into the terminal, they might suspect a car bomb. Production had obviously arranged and (probably paid well) for a special parking area at the terminal at JFK, just like they were filming a movie there. But I would have loved a towing scene, even if it also was fake. 

We just had an incident at Sky Harbor Airport in Phoenix where a guy and girl (probably imitating Jesse and Darcey) left a car unattended.  The terminal was shut down for HOURS, dozens of flights were cancelled . . . and the yahoo only got a parking ticket!!!!

• Love 7