Type keyword(s) to search

Season 2 Discussion

• Start Topic

Just now, SuzyLee said:

Ricky sits here being stood up in this restaurant in another country while his preteen daughter is back at home without her idiot dad.  Anyone else want to choke him with that goddamn fanny pack?

Raising hand. Me me me!! Jesus, Ricky. Have a little pride. 

• Love 12
11 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

So Paul got a new translation app? Never occurred to him to take a few Portuguese lessons? Sigh. 

Speaking to each other via translation app - sounds like the path to a great marriage!

• Love 9
11 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

My cousin talks about going to another country to find a woman because American women are too bossy. He also still lives at home with his parents and no women around here want him. Sound familiar?

TLC posted that they were looking for future participants.... ;-)

• Love 12
14 hours ago, LilaFowler said:

Rachel has to be some kind of moron. No money for a hotel room? YOU HAVE A BABY.

There’s this wonderful new invention out there, it’s called a credit card! It even works in other countries and you can also use it at these amazing holes in the wall that give you money! 

"Don't leave home without it!" 

Edited by magemaud
  • Love 10

I don't see the appeal of Jon, I don't find him handsome at all. They both love their filters. And holy shit Jon is not the father, stop sending him umbilical cords! It is creepy and I notice he has no pictures or gifts of her other child. ARG!

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Love 18

I wish they wouldn't spend so much time rehashing the stories but still, this was still full of train wreck!

These people are the worst. Can you even? I mean Ricky, she's not real! Angela, holy, and the Trump love was just...yeah he loves you. Michael's friends were a riot.

These people live in fairytale land and wow, I have made excuses for my ex who was nothing but a jerk to me, but they take it to a new level! 

Jon is a real catch...as he throws up on the sidewalk. 

Paul can't even talk to her...that is awesome! And he's got some major issues, taking a pregnancy test....

And Darcy, you do NOT deserve to be treated that way. Yes, she's made some questionable choices but WOW! Though does remind me of my ex, when you know they are being nothing but awful and yet you justify it because you FIGHT for love. Not that way you don't.

This just makes those people overseas realize how easy it is to scam some people.

Cringe worthy and yet, I have to know what happens with these people. 

• Love 12
5 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I don't see the appeal of Jon, I don't find him handsome at all. They both love their filters. And holy shit Jon is not the father, stop sending him umbilical cords! It is creepy and I notice he has no pictures or gifts of her other child. ARG!

I don’t think Rachel’s exhusband would like that. Because he seems like he has sense!

Edited by Scarlett45
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Scarlett45 said:

I don’t think Rachel’s exhusband would like that. 

Very true! I do think some of it involves the ex but if you are thinking of meeting and marrying another man it is extremely important that he knows all of your children and the responsibilities that come with coparenting especially with an ex husband in the picture (as her should be). 

• Love 2

I'll ask our moderator if we can vote for a name. Seems like we have Desparados, Cupids and Fanny Packs so far. Add any other ideas and we will go from there. Thanks all for snarking me off the ledge on this Sunday night. 

• Love 2

I wouldn't put up with a dude (even if it is for a Green Card) who would force me to take a pregnancy test each time he visits me. He would need to find his way to a hospital to remove the mosquito netting that found a way up his posterior. Paul, instead of some stupid translator app, in the time you were away from Kreeny, you could have taken a basic Portuguese language course that would let you have a basic conversation.

Unless there is some sort of emergency, standing someone up for more than half an hour is plain rude. Two hours, forget it. The person would be allowed one reschedule, and then I would show up late. Ricky, go home. You took the time to go to the restaurant, and even if it doesn't work out, she should show up.

Michael's friends at least seemed real. They talk the truth. I guess I am too bossy and manly for the men around here. I don't like a lot of crap. Angela will be a breath of not so clean air for him. Too bad he just couldn't apply to some universities/colleges and get a student visa to get to the US.

Jon is not a huge catch. A lot of adults do live with their parents. With zero hour jobs there, there isn't much wage to pay for a house of your own. Although he probably could afford a small flat along with a roommate.  He also should have specified *where* he would meet her at Paddington Station. There's the Heathrow Express area, there is the Tube area, and there is the train area.

Darcey, why do you put up with Jesse's crap behavior toward you? Jesse, meet curb.  Jesse, you cannot force anyone to change or fix themselves to meet your standards. Fix yourself first.

• Love 17
15 minutes ago, EllaDisco said:

Speaking to each other via translation app - sounds like the path to a great marriage!

Not a bad idea-do they have one that translates male to female, female to male?

Edited by itsadryheat
typo
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Scarlett45 said:

Yes I agree. But I also think rachel’s ex husband doesn’t want his daughter mentioned on the show. We didn’t even get a picture last episode, so that’s why she isn’t mentioning her elder girl (in addition to what you said above)

why is John brushing his teeth on a public street?!!! Who does that?!!

Something is very off with John

• Love 8
9 minutes ago, Adeejay said:

Angela and Rachel have real good filters on their phones, because they look nothing like their picture.   

My BF said DAMN those are some magical filters. I predict that Michael will find her acceptable and love her 35% but loves Trump 100% so he will close his eyes and lick the alphabet all the was to Georgia

• Love 23
2 hours ago, Armchair Critic said:

Angela is only 3 years older than me yet she looks like she could be my mother. That's either a hard 52 or she skimmed a few years off her age.

Oh trust me...I'm 60 and look younger. She's taken a machete to her age! Plus I'm sure being a smoker doesn't help. 

• Love 13
2 minutes ago, spankydoll said:

My BF said DAMN those are some magical filters. I predict that Michael will find her acceptable and love her 35% but loves Trump 100% so he will close his eyes and lick the alphabet all the was to Georgia

LMFAO!   I hate that I know about "licking the alphabet"

• Love 7
30 minutes ago, ALittleShelfish said:

I missed the first 30 minutes but here I am and I don't even have words for what I just watched.  

That is why I hardly ever post here.  I watch the all the 90 day shows.

Is it me or is this batch "more stupider" than before?

• Love 11
2 minutes ago, QueBueno said:

Tariq reminds me of Carlton from Fresh Prince of Bel Air.

He's a jerk. He was appalled that his dream girl would waste their time by introducing him to her cousin. A cousin who is accompanying her to make sure that she was safe  

• Love 19
2 minutes ago, spankydoll said:

He's a jerk. He was appalled that his dream girl would waste their time by introducing him to her cousin. A cousin who is accompanying her to make sure that she was safe  

I thought so too, I would take it as a great sign that she is coming and wants me to meet her family. 

• Love 7
2 hours ago, HappyDancex2 said:

Interesting that Tarik has primary custody of Ari. 

I’m not sure he mentioned having primary custody. It may be 50%.

It’s a new trend, men petition the Court and get 50% custody, it’s a way of getting out of paying child support. My experience has been that a lot of the children end up being cared for by paternal extended family. 

• Love 6
2 hours ago, kacesq said:

Oh Lord Darcey he can barely stand you and you call him the love of your life? on a completely shallow note, what is she carrying in that purse? it looks overloaded and sad....

Sad purse!  haha.  Crappy PLASTIC fake chanel.  Geebus Darcey, stop trying so hard.  its not a good look.

And speaking of purses, where does one buy a Lord's Prayer Purse?????  I now have a replacement phrase for "dumpster fire" and it is "Lord's Prayer Purse"

• Love 20
On 8/5/2018 at 8:59 PM, Scarlett45 said:

Well he’s hostile! Why is he speaking to Darcey like that?! What did she do to him?

Further more why is she putting up with it?

Any time a woman asks her gentlemen friend/boyfriend/husband etc “do you like x?(hair/makeup etc)”, if it’s REALLY awful the proper response is “babe you are always beautiful but maybe x would be better for this occasion” or “you look gorgeous”. His punk response of “makeup isn’t for everyone?!!!”

He is angry that she came out on social media saying she was angry with him and now he's "available" and he thinks she's ruining his reputation by implying he is just waiting to move on to the next woman in line.He thinks she accused him of cheating. I agree, she was exceedingly childish and way too open on social media. She comes off like a 12 year old.

BUT he is a giant ass and probably a huge control freak. Unfortunately, she is one of those people with needs for validation that blind them to the truth. He does seem like a closet psycho. This could be the most utterly devastating relationship on this whole series, with the possible exception of Rachel and her violent "true love."

Edited by renatae
  • Love 6
26 minutes ago, hisbunkie said:

It’s a new trend, men petition the Court and get 50% custody, it’s a way of getting out of paying child support. My experience has been that a lot of the children end up being cared for by paternal extended family. 

Not to get off topic as y'all are cracking me up, if he out earns his ex he could still pay some support.  My girlfriend has more than 50% support of her two kids and she STILL has to pay her ex hubby some child support.  (He was trying to get alimony and she was like, uh no.  Go get a better job, asshole.)

32 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I thought so too, I would take it as a great sign that she is coming and wants me to meet her family. 

Tarik - a girl will be JUST MEETING YOU - she ain't gonna want to get busy ASAP, no matter what your friends may tell you.  And ditch the plaid hat, you ain't Paul Bunyon.

Edited to add: I am past babymaking years but damn I want baby Lucy!!!

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
  • Love 7
31 minutes ago, Horrified said:

Sad purse!  haha.  Crappy PLASTIC fake chanel.  Geebus Darcey, stop trying so hard.  its not a good look.

And speaking of purses, where does one buy a Lord's Prayer Purse?????  I now have a replacement phrase for "dumpster fire" and it is "Lord's Prayer Purse"

Flea market? Craft website? Ebay?

• Love 3
1 hour ago, DVDFreaker said:

Well, Paul is fucked next week since Karine is pregnant unless he is not the father

You never know. One of those footlockers could have a do-it-yourself abortion kit. He's creepy enough to have done "research" when he started getting suspicious of her activities.

I just want to shake Darcey. She could do so much better than Max Headroom. Max wants to have a trophy cougar. He wants a subservient little housewife who doesn't go on social media so she can't see what he's doing. Instead, he's hitched his wagon to Darcey who is none of those things and is attempting to browbeat her into submission. And sorry Max, none of your "clients" are checking her twitter feed to decide to use you or not.

• Love 9
Just now, magemaud said:

Sadly, it looks like Angela might have gotten the last Lord’s Prayer purse. It’s described as a “concealed carry bag.” Does that mean it’s meant for your Lady Gun? 

C09E2459-E76E-409C-BAC0-C88B832BD801.jpeg

That is worse than my coworker's former cat purses. Er, cloth carry bags with cats that were used as a purse.

I did find it rather funny that Rachel didn't attract any dudes to help her with her bags. I found that London men were usually beyond chivalrous in helping me with my bag at various Tube stations.

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, seahag50 said:

I'm very close to 70 and Angela is closer to me than 52.  I want you all to promise me if I ever look like a bleached blonde hippo with a cold shoulder shirt on and boots with fringe you will kill me call it a mercy killing

I am in Angela's age range. I don't have her vices. I am a bit heavier than I would like, but I still like nice clothes, good footwear, I get my hair done regularly, use skincare, stay out the sun. I could not imagine looking 'fried'.

• Love 7