Type keyword(s) to search

Season 2 Discussion

• Start Topic

Any time I’ve booked an international flight I had to input my Passport info while making the reservation 

edited to add: I’m finally getting to watch the scene and I think Angie said she had to send her passport to get approved for the visa, so maybe she already had the actual passport. 

Edited by magemaud
  • Love 6
29 minutes ago, PityFree said:

Oh god. She’s shy. *facepalm*

I literally facepalmed myself when he announced that he was 43 and she was 25. There are probably red marks on my face. This compounded the fact that my eyes were rolled to the back of my head when he said he got a "girlfriend" during his 3 weeks in Thailand. My head is going to fall on the floor by the end of this episode.

• Love 17

I was going to post this at the end.. I just can’t wait so far.

First of all – Dear Anyone who is waiting for someone to come to visit them: If you do not meet them at the airport or arrange for transportation (ie. A car to pick them up); you are a douchebag. Sincerely, anyone who has ever travelled.

Tarik: Yep you are taken for a ride. Why don’t you listen to your family? You are into Asian women? Great there are a lot of them in the States.  Find one there.

Granny:  I call TLC bullshit on the passport.  You need a valid passport to book a ticket in the first place.  I am wondering if it’s the visa that is coming down to the wire and they are saying passport?  Then the next day she said her visa came but showed her passport. And if you miss your flight, you miss your flight. I wouldn’t guess that there are daily flights to Nigeria. And that’s a whole new plane ticket. For someone who put a couple hundred dollar ring on layaway.  This just smells funny.

Darcy and Jessie:  I just can’t. it’s just all bullshit. Only they are just the living embodiment of 50 Shades

Micheal: you are being scammed. Go home.

• Love 12
5 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

"I'm not going to leave him in a restaurant by himself." Literally by himself--not another patron to be seen. 

Poor Jesse wouldn't survive on his own in a foreign country... he barely knows English. He'll be overwhelmed. He won't find his way back to his room. He might cry.

• Love 8
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Angela, there are these things called libraries, they contain all the knowledge of the world. You could have found out a bunch of stuff about the State of Nigeria. Just sayin. 

Or her best pal, Google!

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Angela, there are these things called libraries, they contain all the knowledge of the world. You could have found out a bunch of stuff about the State of Nigeria. Just sayin. 

She is too dumb to know anything 

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, CoachWristletJen said:

Poor Jesse wouldn't survive on his own in a foreign country... he barely knows English. He'll be overwhelmed. He won't find his way back to his room. He might cry.

Exactly!  Hahahaha!  

• Love 4

These people are unbelievable,  but I guess that's what makes this show so compelling.  It's like not being able to turn away from an accident. Darcy doesn't love Jesse. He's her boy toy. She loves the sex and overlooks his awful behavior. She is a trip as well. She needs a nice normal man closer to her own age that will treat her right. But that may be too boring for her.

• Love 9
14 hours ago, greekmom said:

Granny:  I call TLC bullshit on the passport.  You need a valid passport to book a ticket in the first place.  I am wondering if it’s the visa that is coming down to the wire and they are saying passport?  Then the next day she said her visa came but showed her passport. And if you miss your flight, you miss your flight. I wouldn’t guess that there are daily flights to Nigeria. And that’s a whole new plane ticket. For someone who put a couple hundred dollar ring on layaway.  This just smells funny.

i book my flights to Europe without a passport. I have to enter the passport number, i think 48 hours ahead of time. Im flying to London on Sept 13th and i havent registered my passport info with Norwegian airlines yet

She likely got her passport first and had the passport info anyway. then you send your passport in to get the visa. Some Visas are stamped on stuck on to the actual passport. Its very possible the visa came inside of the passport

Edited by JennyMominFL
  • Love 10

I don't know when Angela went to Nigeria, but they changed the requirements in October 2017. You can't apply online/via mailed passport anymore. You have to go in person to do the biometrics/fingerprints, but you still have to have two passport photographs and all the other documentation, too. So it's possible she had to send her passport off to get the visa if it was before the changes went into effect.

Edited by AussieBabe
  • Love 5
11 minutes ago, greekmom said:

I was going to post this at the end.. I just can’t wait so far.

First of all – Dear Anyone who is waiting for someone to come to visit them: If you do not meet them at the airport or arrange for transportation (ie. A car to pick them up); you are a douchebag. Sincerely, anyone who has ever travelled.

Tarik: Yep you are taken for a ride. Why don’t you listen to your family? You are into Asian women? Great there are a lot of them in the States.  Find one there.

Darcy and Jessie:  I just can’t. it’s just all bullshit. Only they are just the living embodiment of 50 Shades

Micheal: you are being scammed. Go home.

Yeah I think Angela was talking about her visa being late (which they attach to your passport). 

• Love 5