Type keyword(s) to search

Season 2 Discussion

• Start Topic

So he's 34, lives at home with his mum, and his internet-girlfriend and insta-daughter are all taking up residence in his mum's house?

Why are the siblings and children of these people so much more intelligent?

• Love 20

I'm another expat Pounder.  Hah y'all doing? 

What the actual fuck is the deal with that fugly Lord's Prayer purse?  Emblazoning it on a cheap-ass handbag so people can snark at it is mos def taking the Lord's name in vain.  No good!

Darcey and MaxHeadroom?  I can't even.  Same with Elderly Angela and Guy Who's Younger Than Her Daughter.  

I was on vacation in the South a few years ago and I enjoyed a Catfish Po Boy.  We have a few of them here - they're being catfished and after spending all their money, boy will they be poor.

We'll be here all night....

• Love 14
5 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

These people should just be pen pals and leave it at that.

As for Jon’s job, in NYC if you work for the Department of Sanitation, you can make pretty good money, so I’m not snobbish about that job.

I have no issues with Jon's job.  It's his record which I wish they would elaborate and not meeting Rachel at the airport.

• Love 10

Is Scottie's neck tattoo a pair of lips melting into a football?  

ETA: Aaaaaaahhhhhh! I just got a glimpse of an inner boob tattoo on Angela when she bent over to kiss her granddaughter goodbye. Just when my eyes had unrolled ... now they are damaged.

Edited by Mercolleen
  • Love 15
1 minute ago, HappyDancex2 said:

How about the Dint Meetus at the Airports?

I am wondering if Nigeria boy will not meet up Granny at the airport. Cause you know, it maybe bad for him to be seen with a white woman???? :-P (take on his comment on why he couldn't have granny's pics on his phone!)

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, greekmom said:

I am wondering if Nigeria boy will not meet up Granny at the airport. Cause you know, it maybe bad for him to be seen with a white woman???? :-P (take on his comment on why he couldn't have granny's pics on his phone!)

Oh, you know he won't be there! We'll get to see Angie melt down in the terminal. Poor thing. 

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, SuzyLee said:

Paul is awfully chill for a guy who supposedly lost about 150 pounds of luggage, not to mention his legal documents.  Call me a big nerdy worrywart, but I would still be hyperventilating at the airport. 

I guess seeing Karine calmed him down

• Love 2

I've got it -- Rachel is a poor man’s Katie Holmes with a sprinkle of Susan Sarandon. Neither she nor Grizzly Man looks like their phone photos, so I can’t wait for that reveal. Jon looks like he’s pushing a hard 50. He lives with Mum and clearly money is tight, let alone for a wife and child. I think he just didn't want to spend $55 to take the train to Heathrow and back.

I’ve gotten soooo tired of these men like Ricky, Tariq, Pole., Josh, David P., etc. who think foreign woman are hotter and more of a trophy on their phone and their arm (and more submissive?) than women from their home area. Then they end up paying through the ar*e -- poetic justice. 

Angie knows nothing about travel. I almost feel that at 60 or whatever her true age she needs looking after more than her grandchildren. Died at the lilac Jeebus purse.

Kreeny is so over it, including not speaking the same language. Could she have looked any more indifferent at the airport? Wait until the luggage thieves pry open Pole's stash from Fort Locks, to find kiddie toys, slippers, onesies, and several Hello Kitty sex toys. And how DUMB do you have to be to not put your important papers in your carry-on?? In 4 months, Karine has aged 10 years and looks rough (maybe she's 33, not 21). I bet that other American loser has already come to see her. If I were P or K I would have known the moment they hugged it’s over.  

Darcey and Jesse must be scripted, I can’t believe it’s reality. So passive-aggressive and nasty. So delusional on her part. I think Jesse’s a baldy and those are extensions or a wig. He's looking like the Dollar Tree version of his stepfather. The way she begs him embarrasses me for her. 

I need a Dinyell palate cleanser. 

Edited by Tuneful
This show eats my brain
  • Love 23
13 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

I would be extremely devastated if a man came to visit me wearing a fanny pack.

I just said the same thing to my son. 

Tarik seems so nice, what is his flaw??  Steady, employed, owns a nice home.....

• Love 4

Pounder here too! Late to the party but Rachel has this whole fantasy about Jon being the baby daddy and them having the happy family with no mention of her other child because she represents her failed relationship. Guess what Rachel, Jon is not the father (in my best Maury voice) and you need to face the fact you got preggers by a guy who doesn't care and acknowledge the feelings of your other child and her father. 

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Love 16
21 minutes ago, HappyDancex2 said:

OT

These Dr. Pimple Popper commercials are not welcomed in my home.  I'm eating.

Carry on

Thank god that Dugger commercial where one of the J'kids is shrieking out The Star Spangled Banner has run its course. 

• Love 15
3 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Pounder here too! Late to the party but Rachel has this whole fantasy about Jon being the baby daddy and them having the happy family with no mention of her other child because she represents her failed relationship. Guess what Rachel, Jon is not the father (in my best Maury voice) and you need to face the fact you got preggers by a guy who doesn't care and acknowledge the feelings of your other child and her father. 

Yes I agree. But I also think rachel’s ex husband doesn’t want his daughter mentioned on the show. We didn’t even get a picture last episode, so that’s why she isn’t mentioning her elder girl (in addition to what you said above)

why is John brushing his teeth on a public street?!!! Who does that?!!

• Love 9