Type keyword(s) to search

Season 2 Discussion

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

OK, we really didn't need to see Jon vomiting all over the streets of London. 

And then he kisses Rachel.  Gosh, I sound like an old cynical fart, guess that’s why I’m still single...or not.

• Love 11
1 minute ago, PeaceLily2 said:

How do you go to another country and NOT have enough money for a hotel room?  WTF

Exactly!!! You don't go half way around the world without a plan B (and some $$)

• Love 16
2 minutes ago, SuzyLee said:

Baby Lucy’s face is echoing what we’re all thinking.  “The fuck are we doing here?!”  Oh, and “Does anyone else smell vomit??”

I really wanted Lucy to crap a gigantic poop in her diaper!  "There ya go, Mommy and New Daddy!!!"

• Love 8
Just now, Frozendiva said:

That is what a credit card is for. Geez. None of these folks have a Plan B or escape route.

They probably maxed out the credit cards purchasing flights. None of these people strike me as financially savvy. Angela was crying over putting a ring on layaway and not having enough money to change her flight if her passport hadn't arrived back in enough time. Rachel doesn't have money for a flight home if things go south and no money for a hotel room. It's like they're using their last to fund these trips they clearly can't afford.

• Love 11
1 minute ago, Mrs. Hanson said:
2 minutes ago, PupCal said:

oh god Rachel kissed Jon, forget him I almost barfed.

I almost barfed too.

I can never see them kiss again, ever, without feeling queasy.....

Watching him getting edited like this makes me wonder if he turned out to be a real creep.

• Love 6
6 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Rachel's hair is looking a bit greasy, that and her sweatshirt is not the best look to meet a new man. But then again she is meeting Jon who is no prize himself. ERK, barfing????

I need to wash my hair daily. I’ll give her a pass given she was on a flight with a baby. 

• Love 8
Just now, AussieBabe said:

They probably maxed out the credit cards purchasing flights. None of these people strike me as financially savvy. Angela was crying over putting a ring on layaway and not having enough money to change her flight if her passport hadn't arrived back in enough time. Rachel doesn't have money for a flight home if things go south and no money for a hotel room. It's like they're using their last to fund these trips they clearly can't afford.

That's why I always liked Mike (of Mike and Aziza from 90DF Season 1). When she came to the States, he purchased her a round trip ticket so she didn't feel trapped.

• Love 10
4 minutes ago, BradandJanet said:

Jon barfed on the sidewalk, but he cleaned it up! Did I see a spray bottle? From where?

I have a feeling they're going back to his mum's flat for the stay. 

I think you are right - Jon is broke and and Jon is cheap.  "I live here to save money"  No, you live here to have your Mommy take care of you and you spend your whole paycheck at the Pub and playing sports like you are still 16.

4 minutes ago, Godfrey said:

Like If Rachel was any good with plan B she wouldn't be a single mom.

OH SNAP!!!!

Tarik, help me.  You want a nice Asian girlfriend?  THEN FIND ONE IN THE UNITED STATES who is closer to your own age.

• Love 7