Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

(edited)
3 minutes ago, JD5166 said:

Oh Shannon, he found her loooong before you split!!!

In her mind, she has to believe David waited at least a couple months before hitting on another chippy! '=)

Edited by Fiero425
  • Love 9
(edited)
1 hour ago, LilaFowler said:

This Vicki/Shannon conversation and make-out session is making me very uncomfortable.

The camera operator agrees!

stahp.jpg

Edited by SCS
First image kept messing up. Grrrr.
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, bosawks said:

I hope for her sake that Kelly’s daughter’s dream of boarding school comes true.

Really! The way Kelly interacts with her reminds me of how Tamra was with Ryan. 

I forget what the technical term is for it, but it's when a parent behaves like the child is a peer or a partner. It's all very odd to me.

• Love 11

I think Jolie is the youngest and most inappropriate Housewife kid to be used as an accomplice and provider of sage wisdom to her mom, eeeeek. Between Shannon's constant weight fixation and marriage/divorce oversharing, and 80% of all that Kelly says and does, it's a tight race for most damaging OC parenting. Michael and David should exercise the right to exclude them from filming -- probably the only semi-decent thing Simon ever did.

• Love 20
20 minutes ago, Gem 10 said:

Vicky had a different face when in her pajamas.  New work again?

Vicki had a new set of plastic surgeries right after the filming ended for this season, according to US magazine.  She needed it cause she’s been looking really hag-ish.  

Just once I’d love to see the show send these bitches on vacation and have them walk into a shit hole of a hotel.  

If I were Shannon’s kids, I’d be embarrassed that she was my mom and her friends are disgusting excuses for human beings.  

• Love 6

God Vicki is so terrible. Kelly should keep her kid off his show. It isn't doing her or her kid any favors.

These women were so drunk. Like twenty something drunk. Both Shannon and Vicki were walking like elderly 90 year olds in their shoes. Pack some flats.

Tams bod is my goal. Must say no to wine.

• Love 8

Most of the drinking and screeching felt storyline-dictated but Shannon and Tamra in the hot tub, and the Vicki/Shannon make-out session were good for a laugh.  I wondered why Kelly wasn't there with them but I suppose Production is determined to push their agenda of this happy Shannon/Vicki/Tamra reunion.  

Unless the lawyer is going to bring some spectacular drama, she already feels like she's on the wrong show.  At least the other new housewife seems like she has a sense of humor.  

• Love 12

Ugh. I realize that the producers think the "core" of the show is Vicki, Tamra & Shannon but enough of them. I will never forget Vicki's cancer scam and it's frustrating that everything's being swept under the rug.

I'm giving the new ladies a chance. They are actual housewives with kids and that's the lifestyle foundation of the show. I'm ready for them to interact with the rest of the cast.

• Love 20

Damn Kelly, Jolie is your child, not your "friend" or confidante.

Vicki hitting the floor at the airport and taking Shannon down with her was funny but messy public behavior.

Good thing they have production and cameras with them in Mexico otherwise how drunk they got is very scarey especially in another country.

Don't give two "craps" about the new ladies children or seeing them on my TV.

• Love 18

Shannon is a lot more fun after losing all that weight - and by 'all that weight' I mean David.  Also I covet those glasses she was wearing on the beach.

Still annoyed that they have to be friends with Vicki again but at least she is less toxic now that she's not the odd one out.

Kelly is trying to make Jolie her Rory Gilmore.  Yikes.

The street food scene reminded of Anthony Bourdain :-(

No Archie sightings.  Just Kelly's raggedy dogs and the new girls' raggedy kids.

• Love 22

I really wish during the conversation about Kelly, Tamra had asked Icki how she’d feel if she and Eddie were double dating with Donn.  Or, better yet, Brooks!  (Yes, I know not likely given Tamra’s feelings about Brooks). But then Ms. “people move on, you have to get over it” would be singing a different tune.

• Love 17

Vicki is such a fucking idiot.  When you have a boy toy on the payroll, you call the shots.  But Also , she didn’t want to be the worst looking one in the hot tub.  Day late and a peso short there.

Shannon was magical!  I need more drunk Shannon.  Trussed up like a Thanksgiving turkey in her Spanx .  

• Love 16
42 minutes ago, WhoaWhoKnew said:

Really! The way Kelly interacts with her reminds me of how Tamra was with Ryan. 

I forget what the technical term is for it, but it's when a parent behaves like the child is a peer or a partner. It's all very odd to me.

I think it's called "sick"

• Love 23
1 minute ago, tabloidlover said:

And this is why I will never have Tam's body.

Tamra still drinks but owns a gym where she can work off the calories and spends much needed time with her arm candyman

• Love 8
(edited)
1 hour ago, Bronzedog said:

You're right Vicki, when you're a card carrying AARP member, you are too old to act like the 3 of you are acting.  You're 3 decades  too old.  But, I do admire their ability to get out of bed the next day.  Aren't Shannon's daughters there somewhere?

Shannon’s girls went back home before Vicki and Tamra arrived — which made an impression on me because I believe her eldest said “puta” as they were saying good bye which made me wonder if I was still watching Teen Mom 2.  

Damn, I have nothing but respect for them getting out of bed at all after that much tequila.  Tequila is of the devil.

I do not want to watch boring new lady negotiating with her kids about getting dressed...eating...not playing with the front door...nope.  I don’t have kids but it makes me antsy to watch someone so clearly NOT being in control of their kids.

Speaking of, poor Jolie.  Silly name.  Bad mom.

Edited by TexasGal
  • Love 21
34 minutes ago, Mu Shu said:

I need an arm candyman.  Fuck it, I am going to skew younger and get me a man in his thirties.  Just enchant his ass.  Wish me luck.

You're good to go Mu Shu. If you live in Orange County CA the male arm candy is plentiful!

• Love 2
Just now, chenoa333 said:

You're good to go Mu Shu. If you live in Orange County CA the male arm candy is plentiful!

Nah, I live in south Florida.  Slim pickings here.

speaking of SoFla, does Kelly live in West Boca in 1990?  Her decor is really shitty.  Tell me that was a wet bar and not her kitchen.  

• Love 10
2 hours ago, Gem 10 said:

Why is Tamra whooping it up?  If she loves him so much, why isn’t she home with Eddie?  He doesn’t feel good.

Because she’s a disgusting famewhore asshole who cares more about being on tv than her children or husband.

5 minutes ago, Mu Shu said:

Nah, I live in south Florida.  Slim pickings here.

speaking of SoFla, does Kelly live in West Boca in 1990?  Her decor is really shitty.  Tell me that was a wet bar and not her kitchen.  

Yeah her house is bad.  Compared to her fabulous gorgeous home, this new place is a dump.  I’m assuming/hoping that she’s only in it temporarily, until she finds a house.

Vicki used to be jealous of what Kelly had - her gorgeous home, etc, but now she’s looking down on her and treating her like shit.  

VICKI SUCKS!!!!

• Love 10
(edited)
57 minutes ago, Mu Shu said:

I need an arm candyman.  Fuck it, I am going to skew younger and get me a man in his thirties.  Just enchant his ass.  Wish me luck.

If you live in Florida you're going to need some luck finding a good looking 30 something guy. I've heard they all look like vintage leather handbags. But I'm sending positive thougts to you Mu Shu! Lol

Edited by chenoa333
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, WhoaWhoKnew said:

I do like seeing them get hammered and act a fool if it happens organically. This seems like they set out to get drunk and sloppy for tv, whereas the NYC ladies always just seem to end up there in the course of the evening.

I agree. I vastly prefer the NYC ladies, but then again, I am one of the very few Bethenny fans. Tamra, Vicki, and Shannon getting drunk just felt to me like TPTB are trying to recreate their drunken shenanigans from past seasons. It just will not work for me. No amount of drunken antics is going to make me like Vicki or want to watch these three as friends again.

• Love 22

I doubt Tamra went to the hospital alone.  Surely someone from Bravo was with her.  Plus, how drunk must she have been when she got there?  At least there was no repeat of the drama Vicki created a few seasons ago when she was airlifted to a hospital and Megan and Shannon didn't visit her while she was there for a few hours.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Wicked said:

I like Gina.  Will be interesting to see how she does around the Tamara, Vicki, and Shannon.  The lawyer one I haven't warmed up to yet

the lawyer looked like a clown when she was having anniversary dinner.  looked like one of her kids put her lipstick on for her.

• Love 12
6 hours ago, dosodog said:

I read that and I thought:

Do you actually know Vicki?  Seriously Steve.  Vicki epitomizes "you can't take her anywhere".

And Steve. If you're so concerned with Vicki embarrassing herself....

BURN ALL HER CLOTHES!  BURN 'EM DOWN!

Can we champion Evelyn to replace Vicki?

But her face when he said you shouldn't do anything ever that you wouldn't want your grandchildren to see. OMG, it hit her and she was internally screaming.

• Love 16

Where would one find that ziplock with armholes "dress" Vicki was wearing at Andales?

Does the chick have no mirrors in her house?

The fashion, the waddle, the face, the voice, the biblical quotes. 

Steve, whats your deal?

• Love 17
20 minutes ago, Happy Camper said:

Maybe next season the New York ladies can leave Bethenny behind and bring Shannon along on vacation. That would be so much more fun for EVERYONE!

I saw do a housewife all star vacation special...take the fun girls from all the sjows...and have them go toget her to have fun, fight, and just have a blast.  I'd watch it :)

• Love 24
(edited)
2 minutes ago, JAYJAY1979 said:

I saw do a housewife all star vacation special...take the fun girls from all the sjows...and have them go toget her to have fun, fight, and just have a blast.  I'd watch it :)

YES! and leave all the Debbie Downers behind in one place together to have one big pity party.

Who do you think would be on the fun girl vacation and who on the Debbie Downer staycation?

Edited by Happy Camper
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, Bluedog100 said:

I thought Shannon's wavy hair on the beach was lovely. Looks better than the flat ironed do she sports in her TH.  And I am no doctor but 15 tequila drinks sounds close to alcohol poisoning to me.

Tamra had to be close breaking an ankle like that! She barely flinched keeping it to herself for the most part! I would have awaken the whole hotel! Drunks! What can you do? ;-)

(edited)

Time to invest in some Depends

And travel size Cuntkins!

Vicki hitting the floor at the airport and taking Shannon down with her was funny but messy public behavior.

So, so messy.  (Thank god :) Shannon wearing her bra over her shirt,  Vicki frantically counting drinks like Rainman  {"I count fifteen! Fifteen! Fifteen!"} and Tamara falling -- splat! full body! not a rose bush in sight! -- gracias, México!

15 hours ago, JAYJAY1979 said:

Jolie is smarter than all the women combined.

I love that kid.  Smart, no pushover, and not annoyingly precocious/bratty. And the look on her face when her wild dog child  therapy patient   poltergeist mother yammered on made me want to watch her read her diary on you tube under a big red blanket with only a flashlight turned on ("Mom went off on the creepy Vicki blonde tonight and I was all like, "Wait a minute, she faked WHAT?")

14 hours ago, LilaFowler said:

This Vicki/Shannon conversation and make-out session is making me very uncomfortable.

bret 2.jpg

~gonna bret-shan all of you by season's end

Edited by film noire
  • Love 16
(edited)

Tamra has a rock hard face to match that rock hard body. 

All three looked really rough the next day at the beach. Next day hangovers are not so much fun when you are in your 50's. 

Shannon is so loud when she's drunk. When Vicki has to tell you to tone it down you know you have gone too far. 

I had to fast forward through all the new housewife scenes. Not interested. 

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Love 21

Producers: You need to play the opening credits with the tag lines in EVERY episode. I think it’s literally half the reason I watch - maybe more than half. The taglines are fascinatingly cheesy. It’s fun to make up taglines for oneself and for other people IRL.

I can’t be the only one who likes them so much....can I? :)

Play them in every episode please! It just doesn’t feel like a complete episode without them. 

• Love 6